Maya - Work Colleague Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got off my face and just looked at me, "I wanted to fuck you, I needed your cock in me, but holy shit that was amazing, I have never done that before" she said.

"Me neither," I said, "But I enjoyed doing it!"

"Ok," she said, "Now I need to fucking ride the shit out of you."

She climbed on top of me again, this time started to rub her pussy on my cock, she lifted herself up and grabbed my cock, pointing it to the entrance of her pussy, she looked at me and lowered herself down, he pussy felt incredible, she took me all in and sat there for a second, just staring at me. She lowered her face to me and kissed me on the mouth, I responded, and we kissed heavily for a few seconds.

Maya brought herself back up and started to grind herself on my cock, the feeling was immense, all the years of secretly crushing on Maya was coming to fruition, worth the wait. She moved a hand round to my balls and fondled them whilst riding me, she was lifting herself up and down, to the point I almost came out of her, only for her to drop down on me, then grinding again.

Our movements got more intense, she was moaning now, "shit, Ash, you feel amazing inside me, it's perfect" said Maya.

"Keep going Maya, I am going to cum soon," I said.

"Please Ash, cum in me I need to feel you unload inside of me" she moaned.

Maya continued to ride me, faster and faster, I could feel myself about to shoot again, "Maya, I am gonna cum, keep going" I said.

"Me too," Maya said, "I'm cumming again, now, FUUUCKK YESSS!!"

I felt my cock unload into her dripping pussy, "Shit Maya, oh fuck!" I shouted. I shot a huge load into her, she continued riding until she had milked every drop.

Maya fell forward onto my chest, "Ash, I don't know what to say, that was beautiful, incredible, I have never felt that before."

"Me either Maya, it was certainly worth the wait," I said.

Maya giggled and nuzzled into my neck, "I don't want this evening to end Ash" she said.

We both laid there in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep.

--The next morning--

My alarm went off at 6.30 am, I woke up startled, Maya wasn't in the bed "Shit" I said to myself "it was just a dream". Then I heard the toilet flush, Maya walked in, naked,

"Morning," she said warmly, at least I wasn't dreaming I thought, a big smile came across my face,

"Morning Maya" I responded. "I hope you slept well," I said.

"Sooo good thanks, hope you did. I made you a coffee, it's next to you. You fancy jumping in the shower with me?" she said smiling.

"Thanks for the coffee! As for the shower, I am definitely up for that." I responded.

Maya said nothing, just smiled, and walked back into the bathroom, I heard the shower go on. I got up and made my way to her. Once in the bathroom, Maya was already in, I pulled the curtain back and stepped inside, easily enough room for the both of us. I pulled the curtain back across and Maya turned around to face me, she grabbed my hands and leaned up to kiss me, and we started to kiss passionately, my hands slowly stroking up and down her back, down to her beautiful ass, running my fingers over her cheeks, man, they are so soft.

Maya let out a little moan, she then pulled back from the kiss, looked at me, and moved her hands down to my already erect cock, the warm water coupled with her hands slowly stroking me felt so good, her rhythm got a little fast, I manoeuvred my right hand round to her pussy, slowly rubbing her entrance before pushing 2 fingers into her.

"Oh, shit Ash" she whispered, "that feels so good."

We continued to masturbate each other slowly, still kissing, I was not far off cumming and could tell she wasn't either, she started jerking me faster and pushing her mouth harder into mine, I picked up my pace with her also, all of a sudden I felt the urge to cum too hard to hold in and just let go, just as I did Maya moaned.

"Ah, oh yeah, shit, I'm cumming" I felt her pussy pulsate on my fingers and her legs clamp my hand in place. I shot my load in the shower and over her hand, she pulled away, brought her hand up to her mouth, and licked the cum from her hand.

"Damn, you taste good," she said. "I suppose we had better get out and ready for work, I wish we could stay here all day" she followed. I just stared at her, she is just beautiful.

I said to her, "I'm not ready to get out yet either." She smiled at me, then kissed me. We finished cleaning ourselves up and got out of the shower.

We both finished getting ready for the full day of boring meetings, I know where I much rather would have been. Maya and I walked downstairs for breakfast, she said to me on the walk down "You know Ash? I do hope we can meet up again, alone, sooner rather than later, for now, can we keep this a secret?" I turned to her and said,

"Maya, I cannot wait to be alone with you again, but yes, for now, let's keep this hidden." I kissed her before we got into the lift, what an amazing evening that was, hopefully, it's to be continued again.

12