Maya's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And more." I moved to kiss her, but she stopped me.

"This is too sexy to interrupt with sex just yet. Let's keep going, just a little more."

"Okay, but if I explode it'll be your fault."

"You'll explode when I decide to make you explode," she said, with a wicked smile on her face. As she said it she touched my leg and slid her hand up to the hem of my boxer briefs, so close it was as though I could feel the pull of gravity from her hand. "Roll." She leaned into my hand, still on her breast, and I pinched her nipple as I took the dice. She gasped.

"Have you..." she paused. "Remember when I read this that we intended for this to be played by groups of people." I nodded. "Okay: have you ever had a sexual fantasy about anyone else in this room?" I met her eyes.

She was so close to me now. I could smell the shampoo she used, and feel the heat from her. There was no point in denying it. Hell, I'd done that several times in the last two hours alone. "Yes." I answered.

"Blue chip, follow up: have you ever imagined fucking me?"

"I'm imagining that right now." I felt her fingers brush my scrotum through the fabric, and start to slide slowly, inexorably up.

She shifted her body even closer, and almost whispered the next one into my ear as her hand reached my shaft.

"Another blue chip: tell me, in intimate detail, about your fantasies about me."

Her tit in my hand, her hand on my cock, and now I had to pull fantasies from my head and display them to a woman I now wanted desperately to fuck. I wasn't sure I was going to make it.

"You're in the shower. I walk in, naked and hard, and join you. I run my hands all over your body, washing you. Then... sometimes I imagine you getting down on your knees and sucking my cock."

I pulled her onto me, straddling me, not quite making contact between her crotch and mine. I put my hands on her hips.

"Sometimes I imagine you coming into my room while I'm naked in bed, stripping for me, and riding my cock while I look up at you, like this..." One of her hands had slipped over her pussy now, and her eyes were fixed on my crotch as precum started to spread on my boxers. "Or you're leaning over the counter, and I come up behind you, pull down your shorts, and fuck you from behind."

"Any others?" she asked, her voice breathy. She was rocking little faster now on me, pressing herself through her panties.

"I've pictured you touching yourself, and then letting me finish you off..." She let out a little moan.

"Mmmm... I love it when fantasies come together." And with that, her hand slipped into her panties and she started to touch herself as I watched. She kept eye contact with me, then looked down at my cock, precum starting to soak through at its tip.

"You are so fucking hot, Maya, I want to make you scream..." I reached out to her breasts, bouncing as she sped up, while sliding my cock out. She looked at me, and then her eyes closed as her head tilted back. I took her hand and put it on me, and at that moment she came, loudly, moaning and yelling and then crumpling forward into me, kissing my mouth as I felt sweat on the skin of her back.

By now, I was in a place of agony and ecstasy, desperately needing attention, electric pulsations spreading over me as I neared orgasm. I was almost prepared to just take care of it when she slid languidly down my body and curled her hand around my throbbing member. She licked at it and kissed it and finally took me into her mouth, where I lasted no more than ten seconds, pumping everything I had into her, and onto her chest, spending every last bit of energy I had. I slumped back, and was out.

When I woke up, she was coming out of the shower again, this time without a towel. I got my first look at her fully naked body, still a bit wet, smooth but for a tiny patch of hair left unshaved above her pussy.

"I took the opportunity to rinse off." she said, then looked down at me, my limp dick still hanging out from above the hem of my boxers. I slid them off and used them to clean myself off a bit more before standing and walking over to us, both of us now completely naked.

I took her waist in my hands as she slid her fingers down my chest and stomach to my cock. I kissed her, she kissed me, and then she turned to walk into her bedroom, pausing at the door and looking over her shoulder at me. I took her in - her sexy back, her ass, her legs, and her beckoning gaze.

"Dare." she said, and went inside. I followed.

12