All Comments on 'Maya's Mission Ch. 02'

by Mochalicious1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lga61lga61almost 11 years ago
Finished Well

Your husband is indeed a lucky man...I read it quickly once while stroking and slowly a second time until I couldn't hold back...I just had to cum...your on my favorite author list now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Who is Maya? You keep calling her Mika in the body of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK, But

Please make your chapters a bit longer as they are quite good.

Mochalicious1Mochalicious1almost 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! I truly do appreciate it and read all comments and messages sent my way. In the future you can expect longer chapters. In fact, I'll be submitting chapter 3 of this story in the near future.

Now onto the title faux pas. This seems to be an error during the submission process. The title of this story is and should read 'Mika's Mission'. Why it continues to read incorrectly is a mystery to me. I have requested a correction be made and I'm optimistic that the worker bees of this site will fix it as soon as they are able to.

Again, a big thanks to everyone who has taken time to read and especially to those of you who took the time to comment. You have made this author a happy woman indeed!

xoxoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh, man!

Whatever you're sellin', honey, I'm buyin'!

That was so well written, I got immediately lost in the story.

No distractions, no sidelines or diversions. Perfect focus and flow. We get to know each character from their dialogue and the brief but effective descriptive language around them.

You're a master in the making (but I believe you're just new to this community and well established elsewhere).

But, Oh, Man! Are you ever welcome here!

And if he breaks your heart, call me....I'll make it right every day.

Mochalicious1Mochalicious1almost 11 years agoAuthor
Another satisfied "customer"

Glad you enjoyed it Anonymous! Your feedback is much appreciated. Hope to bring you bigger and better in the future. =o)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous