Maybe I am That Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loomed over me by 11". My eyes were even with his chest. "Thanks for inviting me John."

"Hi Michael," Cindy waved from across the room. Making her somewhat glamorous appearance, she floated over, her robe open and hugged Michael. Then she looked up and they kissed. This time their kiss was long, passionate, and fore-telling.

I saw Michael looking at me while they kissed, looking to see my reaction.

My reaction was to ask him what he'd like to drink.

"Gin and juice John. That or Hennessy."

"How about a Hennessy XO?"

"Great man," he said as he followed Cindy to the sofa.

I returned with his snifter of Hennessy to see them embracing again. Michael had his hand inside her robe feeling her breasts through her bra. "Thanks man," he said before returning to make out with my wife.

I sat across from them watching their foreplay. My dick was hard and I knew I wanted to see them have sex.

I saw Cindy reach down and feel Michael's cock through his jeans. My heart beat increased.

Michael slipped Cin's robe off her shoulders. It pooled around her generous ass where Michael soon had one of his hands.

The only noise in the room were moans coming from Cindy and the sounds of each sucking the other's tongue.

Cindy struggled with Michael's pants finally opening them and Michael raised up to allow her to pull them down around his ankles. Her little white hands wrapped around his big dark cock and she broke their kiss to look at it. "This is what every woman wants John. This is a cock."

Then she bent down to kiss the head, her tongue licking, tasting his manhood.

"Hey man. Do a brother a favor. Help her out of her bra for me."

What else could I do? I went to them and unhooked my wife's bra. She let go his Michael's cock long enough to free herself of it and went back to sucking that beautiful symbol of a real man.

"Get my shoes and pants too John. I'm a little busy, if you know what I mean."

I found myself in an embarrassing position kneeling before Michael like I was. I untied his Timberland boots and socks and removed them, then pulled his jeans and boxers off. My dick throbbed. I was so damned aroused.

I stood beside Michael as he led Cindy to her knees. She made snarling sounds as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth. Michael took off his shirt and once again I admired his broad chest and tight abs.

He sat and patted the seat beside him wanting me to join him on the couch. I did.

"She gives a nice blow job my man," he said as he put his arm around me.

Michael pulled me in close to him. Close enough that I could smell the perspiration he'd worked up dancing earlier. I didn't resist. I couldn't if I wanted to but I didn't want to. There was something in this man, this large, handsome man that melted any resistance I might have had.

Michael pulled my head to his chest. My left hand found his pecs and Michael pressed my face to his nipple. I knew what he wanted me to do. I closed my eyes and kissed and suckled his dark brown nipple as Cindy took pleasure from his cock.

Michael sighed and lay his head back. Like a king, he was enjoying the worship of his noble body by two of his subjects.

After a few minutes Michael had me turn my head so I was facing my wife. I watched her suck as I rested my head against Michael's taut stomach.

I shifted my body until I was lying on my right side. The heat from Michael's stomach warmed my face as I watched Cindy lavishly make oral love to his cock. Her Tiffany rings glittered as she jacked his meat in time with her bobbing head.

Cindy opened her eyes and looked into mine. We watched each other as she lapped at the head of that beautiful cock. Then she leaned up and kissed me. One hand pulled me by the back of my neck down to her. I felt Michael's cock under my chin. Our eyes locked as she ran her tongue around my mouth letting me taste what she was enjoying.

"Suck it," Cin whispered hoarsely. "You know you want to John. Go on, suck him baby."

Cindy pulled back and Michael's cock was suddenly in front of my face. I heard buzzing. I closed my eyes for a second to stop the dizziness I felt. The slight pressure on the back of my head needed no force. I looked into Cindy's eyes, opened my mouth and let the head of Michael's cock enter.

For some reason the lyrics from the song "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" went through my mind; "Does any man know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"

And I was awash in waves. Waves of wanton depravity and lust. My desire had been building for two days and now it was free. I was free. Free to offer my mouth to a real man's cock.

I used every technique I could imagine to please that beautiful cock. Things went through my brain at lightning speed. My actions were an affirmation of my submitting to a superior man. His cock in my welcoming mouth gave Michael dominion over me and my wife.

"Don't you think you should take off your clothes Johnnie? Cock suckers should always be naked when they're doing their thing," Michael said without malice.

There it was. Michael called me a cock sucker and I didn't argue. I couldn't disagree.

Not wanting to relinquish his cock, I groaned my displeasure at having to stop what I was doing. But not wanting to disappoint our guest, I climbed off of him and watched Cindy resume where I had left off as I removed my clothing.

I stood naked before Michael hoping for a compliment or something positive. My little pink boner looked almost comically small so near to his mammoth black cock.

Michael held his hand out to me and I took it. He pulled me onto the couch again and our faces met in a kiss. I nearly swooned feeling his full soft lips envelope mine. His tongue found its way into my mouth and I sucked on it like I had his cock. He held me by my buttocks as we kissed like teenagers.

I didn't know then if Cindy saw what was going on and didn't care.

"Enough of this. It's time to fuck. Take me to your bed my bitches," Michael said as he stood up.

He had each of us under his arms as we led him to our bed.

"Johnnie baby, take her panties off for me. I want to fuck this beautiful bitch."

For some reason him calling us bitches felt appropriate. "Yes sir," I replied as I knelt behind my wife and unwrapped her gift of pussy we both wanted Michael to have.

Cindy went to her man and they lay together as Michael fingered her extremely wet pussy. I watched him move down the bed and Cindy groaned her pleasure when Michael lapped at her open pussy. "Oh yes you sexy mother fucker. Eat me, God damn it I'm gonna cum."

Her hips humped against Michael's face and I heard my wife use language that would make a sailor blush. She reached and grabbed Michael's head and arched her back. Her eyes were closed tight and she let go a low moan that grew in volume and intensity as her orgasm over took her.

"Fuck me you beautiful black man. Stick your wonderful cock in my married pussy."

"No baby girl. Your man needs to do that."

Michael looked at me expectantly.

I climbed on the bed beside the couple. Michael positioned himself between Cindy's splayed legs his cock at the ready. I took it in my hand and placed the head against my wife's seeping pussy and pushed it forward.

The scream that Cindy made would wake the dead. I'd never known my wife to be a vocal lover but Michael did that to her.

I watched them fuck and wished I could make her slobber like Michael was doing. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, her head turned back and forth. I saw her legs wrap around his legs, then his ass. Her white skin against his dark chocolate skin was beautiful, sexy.

I knelt beside the bed to give the rutting couple room. I reached for my dick and all too soon I came. But my erection didn't fade.

The dominant male was taking what he wanted and making it his. I knew watching them that Cindy would want, no, need more of Michael's cock to make her feel like a woman should after sex.

Michael's tempo built. His balls slapped against her upturned ass cheeks. Over Cindy's constant wailing, Michael announced his own impending orgasm. "Yeah bitch. I'm gonna fill this cunt with cum baby. Gonna fuck a black baby up in your married white belly."

"Oh God yes. Yes Michael fuck me. Put your bastard in me. Take me. Make me yours Michael. Your's alone. Ugh umph."

It didn't dawn on me at that moment that my making love to my wife days were over. She would never again accept my little dick. I would learn that in the coming days.

When Michael stopped cumming and rolled off her, I saw my wife's pussy gaping open, red and raw. When she caught her breath she looked at me and beckoned me to her.

"No John. Not up here. Down there baby. Lick me Jon. Lick momma down there," she said as she guided me downward to her cum filled pussy.

I looked at the oozing fluid and tasted sperm for the first time.

I ate my first cream pie that night, my first cream pie and soft cock that tasted like my wife's pussy.

Later, after I'd sucked Michael clean, I watched the two of them fuck again.

The sun was rising, daylight shone through the window as Michael made my wife feel like a woman should. He fucked her with what looked like ground strokes. His cock pulled nearly out, her pussy clinging to it, trying to keep it in.

I saw the look of disappointment when he pulled out of her and presented me with his moist erection.

"Take what you earned little man," he said smiling at me.

I only had to suck him a few minutes before he fed me a fresh load of sperm. Pulse after pulse of manly, tangy sperm filled my mouth faster than I could swallow.

He grew soft in my mouth and I took that lull to become familiar with his balls. I kissed and gently sucked one then the other.

After we were all sated, we slept. Michael in the middle, Cindy and I on each side of him, he held us both as we nodded off.

My last waking thoughts were, "maybe I am that way".

12