All Comments on 'Maybe I Should Tell Him'

by DeliaGreen

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
ed1ed1over 19 years ago
I like it.

I like it but a little unreal. Kevin seem to change from a ethical value diven person to a cheat pretty quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ethics Can Be Relative

"Ethical people" are sometimes just people who have not been confronted with a tempting enough situation.

Can't wait for the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too many people in their marriage.

THIS ISN'T A MARRIAGE,SHE WANTS TO BE A WHORE.HUBBY DROP THE WIFE AND GO WITH THE YOUNG GIRL.THIS IS DUMB A HUBBY WANTS TO LIVE RIGHT AND WIFE WANTS TO CHEAT.WITH FRIENDS HELP.THIS A ONE SIDED STORY.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
I had enjoyed the story

I have really enjoyed the story, but Kevin is turnning into a wimp and this story has crossed so many lines with so many problems. Now their is a ethics problem with Kevins wife being with people doing business with his company. Angie's and her best friend tryig to get Kevin to cheat so she dose not feel bad about her afair... how about feeling bad about decieving him. To me it looks loke the marriage is doomed with Angie becomming the party girl or party whore. Hopefully this writer will pull in the rains and get this back to a loving wife story and not group sex.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
LOL! at Kevin...

I guess cheating can be easy huh? I will keep reading to find out how all of this will end. I don't kid myseld but, all these other men that fuck married women always invite them to special "parties"?? Yeah, they like to show off their conquests...LOL!

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Interesting thing you base this section on...

According to this section, Kevin has never been confronted with a willing and ready woman before. Or maybe none of the women he knows are half way attractive. This section only works if he is overwhelmed with a woman who wants him.

If he's THAT unattractive, why is Angie interested in keeping him around? Oh, HELL! I keep forgetting. The only reason women want a husband around is to pay the bills, mow the lawn and unstop the toilet.

If that's all Angie thinks he is good for it's time he dropped the cheating bitch. And please, women's bodies do react when they have been with a man. And husband's, if they have the IQ of a snail, do see that.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Let me see if I have this straight.

Angie wants her husband to cheat on her so she won't feel so bad confessing to her own cheating. Wow, she sure learned a lot from her parents. Oh, that's right, they said cheating is wrong too.

Now she's convinced her slut-friend to help her with her plan to warp her husband's moral code. Of course, the friend wants Angie to be all the slut she can be and says yes.

Then Meredith shows up and puts the full court press on Kevin. With his wife fucking around, Kevin is all for it. And now, Angie plans on going to Charles' weekend party (gangbang?) laying another lie on Kevin (who, remarkedly for this site, is not a clueless idiot).

Well, it looks like everyone is fucking around on everyone else. Good job, Angie!

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Unrealist and Poor

Let me see if I get this right. A loving and faithful husband is willing to have sex ( unprotected probably - why should he have condoms at the office? ) with a complete stranger. He is risking STD's ( how to explain that to the wife ), and getting the girl pregnant. He would change his personality ( always been faithful ) and risk divorce and the loss of 50% of his assests? A man that was married and stayed faithful, is doing that for ethical and moral reasons. He would not cheat given all the risks. Your potrayal of the wife as breaking her marriage vows willing, and then having her friend setup the husband for an affair is disgusting. Her husband suspects what is going. He should be hiring a detective to follow her, if she doesn't come clean. With the evidence, he not only can divorce her, but can embarrass her at her work, and with her family. If she doesn't want to consider marriage counselling and changing her ways, he should dump her. He should stop having sex with her for his health, and once he gets the proof, kick her out of the bedroom, if not the house! Why are you making an intelligent man a wimp?

EffectEffectover 19 years ago
Ugh, stories like this make me sick

She wants him to cheat so she won't feel as bad even though she knows he would have never done it? I hate stories like this. Not to mention that I can't stand people that cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

I read your stories and enjoyed them. I also read the comments from the readers. I don't agree with them at all. They get to critical with their comments and act like this is going on every day. Well for their information whatever is written in these stories is reality in many parts of the world. There are women out there like Angie, I know I met a few. And as far as Kevin goes, there are plenty of them also. They are such good husbands until a piece of ass is offered to them. 90% of the time they go for it.

I write also and I have some comments that are not to be read by normal people.

I can't understand some people. Don't they know it takes a lot to put on paper what you feel. You are only writing of what you know and what your opinions are.

I'M with you, I think your story is excellent and I'M sure the next part will be just as good and maybe even better. Keep up the good work. It works for me. I love it.

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Poor Writing From Non-reality

You have been listening to yourself much too long - this stopped being erotic long ago - After the first story really -Since then you have been twisting and grinding the loving husband and us with your lack of touch with what's a pleasure to read (erotic). To be clear there is no saving it now - you could have after the second segment - but now you have bent it way out there beyond believeability and in a sense insulted many people and yourself. Twisting and contriving a heretofor loving husband as you have impairs your erotic purpose and our acceptance of your work (which through the 1st segment was great - started to fall apart in segment 2 - then went up in smoke in 3).

Unless you intend to vie for the "Wussie Husband Author of the Year Award" - stop here and do something else to avoid further embarrassment - too bad - I think you can write - but get some help on theme and readability reality before trying another story (or not - you can be one of many authors who push it out without concern for getting better)

Again there is nothing that can be done to save this one - it can only get worse for us and you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ignore the moralists

Ignore the moralists on here. It's a fucking story.

Anyway, it's not great literature, but it is a fun idea so far. Keep writing and drive the moralists nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AIDS would be JUST

What a Whore. I hope he falls in love with the other woman & she contacts AIDS.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 19 years ago
stupid husband

The story has gone south. She worries she may lose him because of what she's done, so she plans to do even worse. Only conclusion is she doesn't care if she loses him.

He is faithful but suddenly gives it up. A gorgeous 21-yo comes to his office looking for a non-existant job referred by a nameless person and shows up again Saturday wanting to fuck him. The only thing missing is the "SETUP" sign around her neck. Don't all guys have this happen to them? How stupid must he be? Not a single suspicion. How does he find his way home in the dark? At least in some other setting it might have been a hair less obvious, a club, restaurant, the mall. But coming to his work? Way too contrived.

lancewmlancewmover 19 years ago
Excellent

It may be a little unreal and the moral transitions may not be clear, but I still loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Morality (or lack thereof)

In my opinion, anybody visiting Literotica forfeits their right to impose their morals on others, Literotica being a pit of depravity, etc. etc. etc. If you want to say how cheating is bad, go write a story about it.

I think this story was excellent, and very sexy. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Morality 2

In an effort to set the record straight --- many complaints or recommendations for change are NOT about morality!!!

Some of these critisisms have to do with believeability - almost anyone could write about fucking,sucking, blowing, anal, etc., sex - but unless its set in a format thats entertaining it isn't erotic or very understandable - twists are good but grinding a loving non-consentual partner (wife or husband) without consequence isn't readably real or understandable - it angers and frustrates most people.

So morality isn't really the key issue when writting about non-consentual extramarital fucking around - is it believeable? - could it happen without being caught eventually? - then what are the consequences - forgiveness, seperation, harm, revenge, divorce, swinging, wussieness, etc.

The better writters evolve to this understanding unless they write only for themselves or the sickies - which they have the right to do - its when an author seems to have potential that some people will try to point out how they might get better (or not) - think about it - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I like It

I like this story. In every story there is somewhere a lack of credibility, but this is not the point. The whole idea is entertaining. Please keep writing, and ignore moral criticism, really absurd in a place like Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Technical Difficulty

Farce is very difficult to write technically and you have done this well. Ignore the wussies who dislike the story because they dislike the characters.

citizenkanecitizenkaneover 19 years ago
Wicked - and well written!

Your well written, wicked story produces this extra tingle. Go on! SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well Done

This is an entertaining story. I'm always a little confused by the comments on these boards that are making statements on the morality of the characters involved. These are EROTIC stories for crip sakes. Hello.. they're make believe people. And it's the author's story, not yours. You didn't pay to read it and if you don't like it nobody is making you read the next one. Lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just stupid crap.

But then low IQ sickos love it.

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Forget the cretins

who never seem to understand that it is a story. I loved it, and shall now proceed to the third one in the series.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Kevin has conflicting morals

He makes his wife a paid hooker and doesn't feel she should cheat, then all at once he finds Meredith, and he wants to fuck her while his wife is out of town doing his dirty work.

I like it, just the kind of subterfuge I like. Thanks ...Rich

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
Good

For this type of story where spouses cheat and don't respect each other enough to be honest, it's good. The husband here if he were truly interested could have called her on this very effectively. Saying, "No honey, go to the wedding. Sounds great. As a matter of fact, I'm going too. We'll have a great time!" Then see her run for cover...hmmmmm : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dream on

dream on girl in your stories, the sky is blue until it falls and it always falls on sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Setup by a Slut Wife

You should change the title to Setup by a Slut Wife and written by a delusional female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sequence

she's ready for anything and he's sending her too it? they deserve each other and what comes

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CUCKOLD AND CHEATER BY PROXY

which may be the the bells tolling. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And if this is the way they behave...why stay married?

Between the lies and the cheating, there is really no point in staying married...relationships are built in trust and these two clearly can't trust each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
People

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE REAL IN THIS WORLD. PORNSITES TO EROTIC STORIES SITE THEIR ARE SICK PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUT THERE .

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Okay story

Get where story is coming from, slut wife, vulnerable husband. Eventually they will reveal there stories and sort of live happily ever after. May I ask? Why go through all the shenanigans. Why be bothered with a marriage that isn't a marriage.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Jimjam is right...

What a sham... A cheater wife, a wimp of a husbsnd, and so called friends who encourage the slutty behavior. Angie is a whore wife and Kevin is about as clueless as they come ( but now he has his own slut). I was really hoping for some big time revenge but it looks like chapter 2 will be about the BIG confrontation and I hope that everyone BURNS in hell. Just not a good story... Only 1 star so far.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another cheating whore who plans to keep cheating. Where is the story?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Shitty low life humans make for a really shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RIGHT THERE WITH JIMJAM...................................

Even though I only skimmed the story, I didn't see a single likable character. Just a bunch of lowlife pieces of shit. Don't know when you started this crap, I just hope you don't go on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoy this? The writer really hopes that? Not one single line or character in it to like or enjoy. So it's bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I suppose this was the poor leadin to the story of this slut's party time in Vegas. Reading this story, I started skimming just to see what would happen. The husband actually allows his wife to go to that LV party without a whimper? Between the 2 stories (will look if there's a 3rd chapter just out of couriosity), and between both of them & her trampy friend Charlotte, this's a marriage that really shouldn't be.

Overall, both stories should've had the same title, edited to shorten the unneeded bullshit, and still be a poor overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

" I haven't been completely faithful to him. "

Is that like being a little pregnant?

Lets not mince word here.....She was cheating on her husband

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

she needs to tell him

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

Hmmmm. Hard to identify or have feelings for any character in this story. She claims to love him. He claims to love her, yet the both cheat on each other. IMHO the story has gotten way too convoluted and confusing.

Too many coincidences. I’m going to read the next part to see how you handle the confrontation that is surely coming. Only a 3. No smiles.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why be married? Angje obviously has no respect for Kevin, and he is wise to her cheating, so he fucks the new girl at the office. Angie suspects Kevin is on to her cheating, but she's going to fly to Cali to be a whore for Chuck and his friends? Yeesh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous