Maybe It's Not So Bad Ch. 06

Story Info
Let the fun start again.
4.8k words
4.78
3.8k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HHHHUUUHH!"

I wheeze with a cough as I wake up. I struggle to open my eyes. My dry voice tries to speak. Vague flashes of old memories flash in my eyes. I hear Halie's sweet voice in my ears. I realize I'm on my stomach, somehow on the floor. I open my eyes and spot my door. I slowly, painfully roll onto my back. I look up at my ceiling. I sigh. I rub my eyes, and I can't remember a single thing. When did I lay on my floor?

With a grunt, I sit up. My body aches and I don't know why. What happened to me? I stand up. I'm still dressed from yesterday. I yawn. I stand up. My back pops. I turn to my closet to search for a new shirt.

I walk down the stairs, my body still aches some, but it's tolerable. I get to the bottom of the stairs and I see Kampbell laying on the couch in her pajamas. Suddenly I remember what I was doing last night.

"Morning." She says with her beautiful smile.

"Morning." I say back. I walk into the kitchen.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask her, reaching into fridge to look around.

"Fine. My hips hurt, must have slept wrong." She says. I pause for a moment, remembering everything.

I shut the fridge, and I walk into the living room.

"Where is mom and dad?" I ask, glancing around the room.

"Work. They wanted me to tell you they'll be back tomorrow." She says sitting up from the couch and looking at me.

"Oh, and I invited the girls over tonight." She says. My heart skips.

"What did they say?" I ask, trying to sound calm.

"They all said they can't wait. The three of them all sounded overly excited." She says standing up.

My heart races and I suddenly become cocky again. My day suddenly brightens up.

"Oh they did?" I say with a cocky grin. Anticipation building inside.

"Yeah, another sleepover. But when Halie said something about a sleepover Tiffany and Kelly got all excited." She says while heading into the kitchen.

I turn around to watch her as she walks past me.

"How do you know this?" I ask with another cocky grin.

"Halie made a group call this morning and we all talked for a little while." She says, her voice fading some as she sticks her head into the fridge.

I walk into the kitchen, and I glance at her bare feet. Pale and beautiful. I slyly adjust my pants to hide my growing boner as I think back to Kampbell grinding her bed. Dayum.

I walk past Kampbell to the pantry to look for my protein bars. Maybe later I'll do a few sit ups just for measure.

I move some cans around and I reach for the box.

"Hey Matt?" Kampbell asks from behind me. I hear a chair skid a few inches away from the dinner table.

"What's up?" I ask, still halfway in the pantry.

"Could you do me a favor?" She asks, and I hear a soda can set down on the glass table.

"Depends." I say. As soon as I turn around my heart sinks as I see her feet set up proudly on the lucky glass table. I go speechless for a moment.

"Would you mind rubbing my feet? They hurt from walking around in those fuckin sandals all day yesterday." She glances up at me.

I walk towards her. "Sure. I ain't got nothing better to do." I say.

I pull out a chair, and I sit. My hearts racing, but I'm staying calm. I grab her right foot, and I start rubbing the center of her ridiculously soft foot. I press into her slightly cold foot, and I rub.

"Oh, thank you. Really, I mean it." She says looking at me for a moment before looking past me at the TV.

"No problem." I say back, abusing my excuse to look at her feet. I grab both feet, and I caress them, in an attempt to warm them up. I'm gonna have a heart attack. My phone goes off in my back pocket, warning me of a text. I reach for it, though not wanting to let go of Kampbell's perfect feet. My right hand reaches into my back pocket, and I pull out my phone. I unlock it, and my phone opens up to reveal a sexy and love-filled text from Halie. Her text makes my cock flex.

————————

The sound of the doorbell makes my eyes dart open. I inhale deeply through my nose as I look around the room. I watch Kampbell walk with a huge smile to the door. With a grunt, I swing my legs down off the couch, and I stand up. I hear the door open, and the dreaded squeals and screams of happiness pierce through the sound barrier. I hear the sounds of at least five different overnight bags hit the cold tile of the kitchen floor. The girls all walk into the living room at once, and Kelly, Tiffany and Halie come running to me. They squeal as the three of them lovingly hug my tight. The best group hug ever. I give a smug grin as my cockiness comes back.

"I missed you SO MUCH!" Halie says happily, jumping up and down. As Kelly and Tiffany disband, Halie continues to squeeze me, and I squeeze back. She looks up with her beautiful brown eyes meeting mine. Kelly, Tiffany and Kampbell all run up the stairs, headed to Kampbell's room to change. Me and Halie stare expressionless into each others eyes.

"I missed you." She says quietly. Her deep brown eyes tell a story. My heart sinks, I'm looking right at the other half of me. Her beautiful brown eyes look into mine, and feel love once again. That intensely warm feeling, followed by the melancholy feeling that I can do anything. My other half is right infront me, looking into my eyes, her arms wrapped tightly around me.

"I missed you too, beautiful." I say, and she looks to my chest, gives a small corner of the mouth grin, lowers her head, gently bites her lower lip, and looks back into my eyes from the very top of her eyes. She quickly wraps her arms around the back of my neck, and quickly but gently slams her lips into mine, yanking me into her for a long, passionate kiss.

--------

I sit with the girls, watching a movie about a fat sweaty guy who's a mall cop. I'm sitting in the middle of the couch, facing the TV. Halie is cuddled up against me to my left, her head resting on my chest, facing the TV. Her left hand it lightly resting on my belly, occasionally sliding down to rest on my crotch, before retreating back to my belly. Kelly is to Halie's left, texting, leaning against the arm rest, and Tiffany has her back against the right armrest, texting as well, and teasing me with her beautiful feet, occasionally bringing a couple toes to my mouth for a kiss, before of course taking them away with a dirty grin. I pick up my phone when I feel it vibrate beside me, and I get a cocky grin when I see I got a text from Tiffany, followed by a picture of her with a finger in her pussy.

--10:41--

Tiffany: "Wait until I get a hold of you baby."

I turn my head to look at her while I click my phone off, and she bites her lip. Another uncontrollable cocky grin grows across the corner of my mouth. She gently pulls up her huge shirt, which, is actually my shirt, that she stole out of my closet before the movie. she subtly opens her legs, and reveals her shaved, wet pussy. She leans into me, and puts her pointer finger in my mouth, then leans back, and slowly sticks her finger into her pussy. It slides with ease, and she rolls her head back. I look away, because I'm not wearing anything under my shorts, so if I get hard at all, it'll be noticeable to the whole room. I jolt, and look down, Halie has her left hand moved to my crotch. I look at her, and she's still watching the movie. I hear steps come down the stairs, and Halie's hand shoots back to her lap. Kampbell appears at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey guys, sorry, I'm tired, I'm going to bed." She says quickly. I notice a camel toe forming at the front of her black yoga pants.

"Ok, good night, love you sis." I say. The girls all say goodnight, and Kampbell turns and walks up the stairs. Her beautiful, perfect ass shakes as she walks out of sight. We sit in silence until we hear her door click. Kelly speaks first.

"I'm sorry, but that girl, is HOT!" Kelly says with a grin.

"Did you see that camel toe?" Tiffany asks, standing up.

I look at Tiffany, as she grabs her shirt.

"Wh-, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Getting ready to fuck you into next week." She says, pulling the shirt over her head. She throws it across the room, and turns to me, her perky tits are drawing me in. Halie tugs at my shorts, and Kelly stands up, and stands in front of me. She pulls my shorts off and right away Halie pops my growing member into her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue plays with my cock, and her cheeks hug my hard cock. She spits on it, lubing it up. She bobs her head up and down, and I wrap my fingers into her hair. I watch as Tiffany begins rubbing her clit while watching Halie suck the soul outta me. She's sucking so fast and with so much passion. Man, I love this girl.

Halie pops me out of her mouth, and looks into my eyes with a smile. Kelly literally tears her tiny shorts off, and straddles me in the cowgirl position. A dark but thin landing strip greets me. Tiffany sits down to my right, and starts rubbing my chest. Halie stands up and starts undressing. She pulls her shirt off and drops it. She grips her shorts, and pulls then down, showing off her sexy ass. She turns at me, displaying her cute little tits. She grins, and sits down, leaning her back against the arm of the couch. Her feet appear in front of my face, and my cock flexes as I sniff them, and she shivers as I pop a few of the incredibly soft toes of her right foot into my mouth. I look down, just as Tiffany grabs my cock, and directs it into Kelly's wet pussy. Her head goes back, and I grin again. Halie and Tiffany both start masturbating, each rubbing their tiny pussies as I slowly fuck Kelly. She sets her hands on my shoulders, and she smiles and moans.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me baby. Harder!" She yells. Tiffany puts a hand over Kelly's mouth. I oblige, and start pounding her tight pussy. Her pussy grips me as I drive in and out. She starts shaking, then stands up.

"I'm sorry... I can't take anymore. I need a rest." She says, sitting down on the rug. I look to Halie, and I feel Tiffany stand up. I stand up as well, and Tiffany lays on her back, where I was sitting. She spreads her legs and sticks her beautiful, pale feet into the air. I notice she has shaved her muff, and it looks like a heart! Damn.

I lean into her, and I slowly slide my dick into her pussy. It squeezes me tight as I can only manage most of my throbbing cock into her pussy. She moans, and I start sliding in and out of her extremely wet pussy. Halie slides to Tiffany's left side, and she reaches her hand down to Tiffany's muff, and starts rubbing her clit.

"Oh, god... Fuck!" Tiffany yells, forgetting to keep quiet. I start fucking her hot pussy, and I grab her ankles, pushing the arches of her feet together, and I start licking her soles, planting strong kisses on her soles as I inhale deeply. I squeeze her ankles tight as her pussy grips my cock, I suck her purple painted toes, and she loves that. She moans, and her eyes roll back, and she bites her bottom lip. Halie is rubbing Tiffany's clit hard and fast, and Tiffany starts shaking. I hold her feet together, and I stare at her feet as she goes silent, and I feel her pussy get tighter, her soles scrunch, and her pussy starts clenching my cock even tighter, and I feel a pressure on my cock, I let go of her ankles, and I pull out, and with a high pitched scream, Tiffany's hips quickly rise up, and she squirts high into the air, drenching me, the couch, Halie, the floor.

"Holy...!" Kelly exclaims as she watches it happen. Halie keeps rubbing Tiffany's clit, and Tiffany keeps squirting, but only in small amounts. Halie lets go and Tiffany's hips drop down hard. She catches her breath.

"God... Oh... Fuck. That was... Oh." She pants.

Halie rolls her out of the way, and takes her place. I just realize Tiffany even got some on CEILING!

Halie smiles, and she picks her feet up, and hovers them right in front of my face. I slowly slip my cock into her super tight pussy. Her pussy is tighter than both Kelly's and Tiffany's.

I slide in and out of her warm, wet pussy, and she moans deeply. I grab her ankles, and I push her legs together, kissing her soft soles. I lick the entirety of her soles. I lick between her feet, inhaling deeply. Its almost too much.

"Babe, right there." She whispers. Her deep brown eyes look into mine, and I keep thrusting. Her toes curl and her soles scrunch. I look over to my left and see Tiffany, laying on her back, staring up at the ceiling, still panting.

"You good?" I ask Tiffany. She looks at me.

"I've never... Done that. Before." She says. I look back to Halie's pale soles, and I hear the movie behind me coming to a near end... And so am I.

"Matt, babe. I'm gonna cum." She whispers.

I pull out.

She jolts, and looks at me, desperately.

"Matt, you just... Why?" She whispers quickly.

"I'll lay on the floor." I say to her, and she looks down at her mound, then stands up. She's shaking. I sit back, leaning against the couch, and Halie straddles me, and in no time slips my cock back into her pink, pulsing, wet cunt. She moans. I slide down, because my back was cramping the way I was sitting. I'm now laying flat on the rug.

Halie starts grinding me. She arches her back, displaying some decent flexibility. I ring my fingers up her stomach, and I gently grab her tits. She keeps grinding. I slide my hands down to her sides, and I start pulling her towards me as she grinds.

She suddenly slows down the grinding considerably, and she leans into me. She stares expressionless into my eyes. Those deep brown eyes, so alluring, so loving, so compassionate, so beautiful. We just stare, and she leans in, and puts her forehead against mine, we keep staring, lovingly, into each others eyes. She whispers to me.

"I love you."

My heart melts, and almost want to cry. I know what love is. Its her. Halie.

"I love you too." I whisper back. She kisses me, and I kiss back, and we pull apart.

She grins, and starts fucking again. Her pelvis comes down to meet mine in little slaps. Halie turns to her left, and I turn to see what she's looking at. I grin with an open mouth as I see Tiffany on top of Kelly, grinding each other in the missionary position. What Halie says makes me laugh.

"Whoo! You go guys!"

We turn back to each other, and I watch as my hard member slides in and out of that pink pussy. The girls moan from across the room.

Halie sets her hands down on my chest, and she whispers to me.

"Babe, I'm gonna... Babe." I start thrusting as fast as I can, and I reach a hand down to her bald muff, and I start rubbing her clit. She moans, and her eyes shut tight. I feel her pussy tighten around me.

"BABE!" She screams, and her face tightens. I fuck and rub as fast and hard as I can. It rocks her body. She starts shaking, and she keeps from moaning. She lets out small grunts, and she stops moving. I look down after removing my hand from her clit, and her pussy is visibly contracting. A small amount of Halie's cum leaks out around my cock. She let's out her air, and falls down between my legs onto her bag. I watch her stomach rise up and down. The other two girls must be cumming because their moaning a lot. Halie sits up, and wraps her soft, pale arches around my cock, and it flexes.

"Oh, shit." I say, as she grins, still catching her breath. My cock slides in and out of her arches, which are now tightly wrapped around my throbbing member.

"Its your turn, cum baby." Halie says.

Kelly sits down to my left, and Tiffany to my right. I sit up against the couch, and both girls hover their feet in front of my face. I take advantage. I rub Kelly's feet as I lick and kiss Tiffany's soft feet.

"Tiffany came like a fucking water fountain." Kelly says quietly.

Tiffany giggles, and Kelly moves her feet to my face and I begin kissing and licking their feet. Halie is rubbing her clit, and stroking my cock between her perfect arches.

"I'm gonna cum." I announce. I feel the tingle, strong as ever, and I take my left hand and start rubbing Kelly's soaking wet clit, and my right hand goes to Tiffany's clit. I look down as all three of the perfect girls moan, and I shoot my cum high into the air, landing on the top of Halie's incredibly soft feet. She keeps pumping me between her arches. Each cum strand smaller and smaller, but none of them missing Halie's feet. I grin a cocky grin, and watch as my cock falls down, hovering just over my belly. Halie picks her feet up, and both Tiffany and Kelly grab Halie's ankles, and start licking the cum off her feet. They all giggle, as I dart my eyes between them, and grin.

Once the mess was cleaned up, and we got dressed again, we shut down the living room and we're heading upstairs to get to the guest room, where we had all fucked for the first time. A naked slumber party was in order.

Giggity.

I stopped just as I went past Kampbell's room. I started remembering what we said to each other, and what I watched her do. Without much regret.

I hear a noise, come from her room. The girls, who are behind me, hear it too. We listen closely, and its the sound of quiet, muffled moaning, followed by the sound of her bed creaking. We all look at each other with wide, horny eyes as we realize what's going on beyond that damn closed door. Tiffany, who is at the back of the line, asks a question, which was cut off by Kelly, who is in front of her.

"Is she really, like, actu-."

"Sshh."

We all walk into the guest room, and Tiffany shuts the door.

"OMG she was masturbating!" Tiffany says excitedly. A big, horny smile across her pretty face.

The girls all start talking.

"I wonder how she masturbates." Halie asks. The room starts talking again. I chime in.

"She grinds her bed. She's been doing in that way since she was little. She used to have nightmares a lot when she was little, and she'd come sleep on my bed, and I'd lay on the floor for her, so she could sleep on something actually comfortable. She'd always wait until she was sure I was asleep, then she'd get naked, and throw the covers off, and start grinding the bed. She'd get really into it."

The girls were all silent, until Halie broke the silence.

"I used to do that. Did she use her hands, or a pillow, or something?" Halie asks.

"Nope, just her pussy and the sheets." I said, my cock starts getting hard.

"Making my pussy wet." Tiffany says with a grin.

"That's hot, the way she gets off." Kelly says, already laying down.

"It feels, really good." Halie says, laying down as well. "You can grind the floor too, it feels good, but not as good as the bed." Halie says, again. I lay down. Halie is to my left, Tiffany to my immediate right, and Kelly to Tiffany's right. The girls all keep talking in the pitch black room, and I stare at the barely visible ceiling fan as is spins, and keeps the room cold. My hands are behind my head, and I'm relaxing. Suddenly, something catches my ears.

"So, just lay on your stomach, and shift your weight to your pelvis until you feel your clit against the floor. Then, start rocking, it feels good." Halie says, and I realize the girls are all grinding the floor. I hear their breaths, and sighs as they discover something new.

"Ya know, I sometimes still can't lay on my belly in bed, because it teases my clit and I end up grinding my bed until I shake and shiver, then finally orgasm after cramping a few times. It just feels, really good." Halie says. I sit up, and I can see their bodies in motion of grinding their pussies onto the large blanket we have laid out on the floor. I'm getting hard. Kelly's legs are straight out and tense. I lay back, and I fall asleep, I'm just too tired and exhausted to do anything else. But at least, I get to fall asleep listening to muffled moans and grunts as those three perfect girls all masturbate around me.

-----------

I awake on my left side. My eyes blink, and my focus adjusts. I focus on Halie's face. She's already awake, and looking into my tired eyes.

12