Maybe It's Not So Bad Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning babe." She whispers, grinning out of the corner of her mouth.

"What a beautiful site to wake up to." I respond, and she grins.

"Beautiful angel." I say to her her. She blushes.

"Don't make me blush." She whispers. I set my right hand on her soft cheek.

"Just telling the truth." I whisper.

She smiles. "Really? You love all my imperfections?" She asks. I grin back.

"What imperfections?" I ask. She blushes even more red again. I roll over onto my back, and I sit up. I skim my eyes over the girls. Tiffany is laying beside me, on her back, the blanket thrown off her. She's laying naked, her pale skin is covered with goosebumps. I grab her blanket and throw it over her. Kelly is still laying on her stomach, and she's resting her head on her forearms, still sleeping. I stare at her soles for a moment. I stand up, and adjust my shorts. I stare at Kelly's sexy ass. I look over to Halie, and I about fall over.

She's masturbating. Right there.

Her mouth is open in a smile, and her eyes are closed. Her middle finger is quickly rubbing her clit. I immediately start growing a boner.

She sighs. I look around the room. I don't think I've got the time to watch. I turn towards the door.

"Babe, wait." She whispers. I turn back, and she's watching me, still rubbing away on her clit.

"Maybe my cold little feet could take care of that morning wood?" She whispers in a seduces voice. I turn back to the door. This girl.

I turn around, and walk back to Halie. She smiles big. I stand in front of her, those beautiful legs spread wide, knees bent, feet digging into the blanket.

"Take those pants off, lay down in front of me." She whispers. My shorts come off in record time. I lay down in front of her. She starts rubbing her clit a little faster.

"Hang on please, I'm about to cum." She whispers. I grab her right foot and start sucking her toes. Their cold, and perfect. Everything about her feet is perfect. Everything about HALIE is perfect! She grins a dirty grin, and her toes wiggle in my mouth. Her head tilts back, and she keeps from moaning. I grab her other foot, and start kissing it. She rubs real quick for a couple seconds, then she stops.

I keep kissing her soft, pale, cold sole until she sits up, and with her hand pushes me down. Without wasting any time she wraps her slippery, cold soles around my cock. I give in, and let her take over. She knows she's got me. She strokes, and my cock slides between her soles, popping in and out of her arches.

"Lets get rid of that morning wood." She whispers, and shifts her feet so she's stroking my tense cock with her silky arches. Her black capped toes look beautiful from this angle.

"Nope, I won't let you. I won't cum." I say. She slows her stroking, then she gets the dare.

"Oh, well, let's just see about THAT." She whispers again.

---------

I'm sitting on the couch, facing the TV, Halie's head is resting on my lap. She's picking at my dark grey jeans. I turn when someone walks down the stairs; Kelly.

"Man, my legs are sore." Kelly says as she waves at us, and walks past the TV.

"I figured they would be." Halie responds.

"Is Tiffany up?" I ask. Kelly turns her head towards me, and catches my eyes as I stare at her sexy feet while she walks. I look back up at her green eyes.

"Yeah. Oh, I forgot. She wants to know if Kampbell is here." Kelly says, pointing at me.

I look at her. What an odd question.

"No, she left a note. She's at the mall." I say. Kelly bounds up the stairs.

"You're good." Kelly says from the top of the stairs. She turns and heads back down, in the direction of the kitchen. Tiffany comes down the stairs, and Halie sits up when she sees her. Tiffany is still naked. My cock twitches. She stands proudly, nipples erect.

"Good morning cutie." She says as she walks towards me. She throws her legs over me, and sits on my lap. She rests her hands on my shoulders. She grins.

"Well, yes it is." I respond, and she kisses me. I kiss back, and she gently bites my tongue. Halie chimes in.

"That's my man your raping."

Tiffany laughs while her tongue is in my mouth. I laugh back. I hear the sizzle of bacon in the kitchen. Tiffany starts unbuttoning my pants while she nibbles on my tongue. Kelly comes out from around the corner.

"So what does everyone wan-..." She cuts off when she spots us.

"Well, I guess I already know what Tiffany and Matt want." She laughs. "What about you, Halie?" Kelly asks.

"Fried eggs, two of 'em. Over easy, toast, and bacon." Halie says excitedly. I raise my right, and point a finger to the sky to get Kelly's attention.

"Same." I manage to get out from the corner of mine and Tiffany's lips. Kelly heads back to the kitchen. Tiffany pops my cock out of my pants, and I'm already rock hard. She lowers herself onto the floor between my legs, and she sets her cold, pale feet up on my legs.

"Halie, a little help?" She asks, tilting her head towards me. Halie lays out on the couch on her stomach, and she bends her knees so I can see her incredible soles. Halie grabs my cock with her right hand, and slides it into her warm, wet mouth. The feeling is incredible. Her warm tongue plays with my cock as her head bobs up and down. I entwine my fingers into her soft hair. She lubes up my cock, then lightly sucks the tip. Tiffany wraps her arches around my cock. I buck. If I thought the feeling was incredible before, then I was wrong. This is ecstasy. Halie's head makes quick bobs, her ponytail waving up and down. Tiffany grins with an open mouth. Her arches squeeze tightly.

"Dayum." I say. I twitch as Halie sucks the tip. Tiffany wraps her slippery soles around my cock, and giggles.

-------------

12