Maybe Massage with CUM Ch. 02

Story Info
Tema & Charles explore their CUM fetish and plan more.
4.5k words
4.69
6.6k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is Chapter 2 of the adventures and explorations of Tema. She becomes more involved with Charles and his all-consuming 'cum fetish'.

If you do not like stories with a focus on cum, do not read this story.

In the first chapter, 'Maybe Massage with CUM Ch 1' Tema went to Charles' house and gave him a massage. One that ended with her being covered in his cum and him revealing his fetish. You might like to read the first chapter, though it is not necessary. I have more chapters planned.

The things Charles can do when he cums. The way he can cum numerous times, in smaller amounts. These are all possible. Most men can achieve this if they work at it. Does a woman like Tema exist? YES. This is all fiction but drawn from life experiences.

This was the second time she walked up this path to the front door. She had been here to massage Charles once before and was surprised by the result of her massage. But she was even more surprised by her reaction to it, at the time and since then. She remembered vividly what had happened. She thought of it now. She had thought of it many times in the week since she had last been here.

The thoughts persisted.

Though she was ready for the cum. She was not ready for the force with which it was released. The first stream hit her chin, left a ribbon across her cheek, and ended with many creamy droplets in her beautiful wavy dark hair. By moving back a little she was ready for the second shot, she thought. But by moving back while still holding this beautiful cock she only succeeded in aiming it lower. The next blasts hit her exposed tits.

Fuck she thought as she looked at her tits. Both were covered in a large quantity of thick creamy cum. She loved watching the ribbons of cum fly but wearing them was not part of the plan. The next ribbon went harmlessly into the air and the rest ran down her gloved fingers to pool at the base of the cock.

Thinking of it had made her wet many times, and again now as she approached his door.

The door opened before she got to it. Charles stood in the doorway with a welcoming smile.

"Hello Tema, I can't tell you how good it is to see you again."

"Hello Charles, nice to see you too."

She followed him to the same room they used last time. Her partner, 'Jay' was not with her this time. That was a first. He always went with her to her massage appointments and there had not been many of them. This time she had convinced him that she was safe and happy to go on her own. He had other business and reluctantly agreed.

She was sure she was displaying her nervousness. She could not understand why she felt that way.

"Jay is not with you today, is he alright? I thought he always went with you." Charles spoke in a calm and deep voice.

"He is fine and busy. I let him know I felt safe coming here and so here I am, alone. Is that alright with you Charles?"

"OH, yes."

She looked at him with more intent now. He was handsome, well-built and had an air of confidence. He also had energy. She was not sure what that meant but she knew he had it and it was attractive. She was not sure what this meeting would bring but here she was, standing in front of him. He was looking at her, his eyes focused on her face. A beautiful face, framed by her long, dark hair. He had already looked at her large breasts. They were barely contained by the small, tight and low cut top of her dress. She did not understand what she was feeling but she knew it was a powerful sensation. An attraction to....to??? Well, she was not sure what attracted her. It was more than just Charles she thought.

Charles broke the silence. "I have a proposition for you Tema."

"Really, I have one for you Charles. Tell me your first please."

"I want to hear yours, but I will go first." he said.

"Do you remember our session last week? Do you remember it in detail? I have gone over it so many times since then and continue to be amazed and captivated by it. Do you remember what you did and said after the massage was finished? "

"Let me remind you Tema."

"What amazed me most was that you were totally relaxed and comfortable with your condition. Breasts exposed, cum on your face and covering your breasts and in your hair.....my cum.....and you still had your hands around my cock. It really was a lifetime memory." She could see the passion in his face as he spoke. The passion and energy she observed last time.

"The conversation went like this."

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"No." You replied. "But it was nice, and I loved your powerful squeezing of my nipples."

"Did I hurt them?"

"No. I need at least that much pressure to get the sensation."

Several of the drops of cum in your hair dropped onto your forehead and started to slide down.

"So HONESTLY, did you really enjoy that."

"Yes definitely." You replied. A large cum strand dripping from you chin onto your right nipple.

"But a 'working girl' enjoying her work." I said in disbelief. "Surely that is unheard of."

"OH, I'm not a 'working girl'. I have a regular well-paying job, as does my partner. We just do this to satisfy my urges and curiosity, and for a little extra holiday money."

Still disbelieving Charles continued. "Doesn't your partner mind?"

"No." Tema said, shaking her head and causing more drops to leave her hair and join the cum already sliding down to rest on her eyebrow.

"I remember the conversation, Charles. I have gone over it in my mind many times. I also remember, with detail, what had happened. So, what is this proposition?" she said.

"Please, hear it all before you form a view and take your time to answer. As you know, I have a cum fetish. I would like to explore it with you. I'm not suggesting a relationship. Rather, it would be an extension of your work here."

He was clearly nervous to verbalize his plan and she decided to put him at ease.

"I am happy to hear your thoughts and any plans you might have. So, relax and just tell me what you have been thinking." Her voice was also calm, her eyes bright and focused on him.

"That is a relief. Thank you. I would like a repeat of last time, today please. Perhaps with a little more focus on the cum and take our time with that. But that is not the main thought."

"I'm fine to do that today." Tema said.

He continued. "I am not short of money as you know. I also have a few friends in a similar position. I would like to suggest a social evening where you "massage" a number of men and finish each one as we did last time. But this would happen throughout the evening. In between these 'massages' you would come back out into the gathering and enter into conversations with the group. But you would not clean up after each massage. You seemed so comfortable with my cum on your face and breasts, I would like to explore that further. I.."

"Wait." Tema interjected. "I have not been completely open with you. In a way, this is in line with my proposal." She was animated as she continued.

"I have a degree in human behavioral evolution, A masters that is in the same field but with a focus on sexuality and fetishes. I have started my doctorate on sexual fetishes. I wanted to interview you for my thesis. That is my proposition. However, if I could interview your friends as well it would be so helpful for me. OH, I have so much more to tell you."

His face showed amazement. "So, you are willing to discuss the concept?"

"Yes" Was all she said.

"I am so pleased." Charles said. "Maybe we can discuss it further while you massage me."

He took her hand and they walked into the same room as last time. He moved her closer to the massage table. Dropped his robe and climbed, naked, onto the table. She turned and removed her dress and underwear.

When she turned back to him, he was again mesmerized by her breasts. Bigger than he remembered. Still with a little sag that let them change shape as her body moved. So full and her areolas....well Charles loved big areolas and Tema's were big. He must remember to ask her how bug they were. Well over three inches. The way the areolas were raised a little from the rest of the surface of her breasts. Almost like huge puffy ones. Her nipples were not erect now, but he knew how big and thick they get when pulled and pinched. Her breasts take your breath away.

As she began oiled his body she said.

"I love the idea of your plan. So out of the ordinary, yet so very specific to your fetish. Some questions first though."

Charles interjected this time.

"Let me expand a little first please, then ask your questions if that is OK."

She nodded her head. Her hands had not tried to massage his body. They went right to his cock. He was half hard and she could feel the weight increase as she moved her hands slowly over the length of it and the around the head. She was looking at the cock. She was enjoying the cock.

"First, I want you to see this." He offered her a document that was on the table. She glanced at it then shook her head. Her focus then returned to the cock in her hands. The cock in her control. His big cock. She did like cock. She has ever since her first encounter with one. She was now sure she really liked his cock. Sometimes a cock seems to be the complete focus, she thought. As if it is not connected to a man. When she got into that state, she could really enjoy the cock and not be distracted. And she would happily admit she loved cock. Loved cocks. Loves the feel, the weight, the taste and the cum they release. Really enjoys the change as they go from a small, soft penis to become a big hard cock. God, she did like cocks. God, she did like this one so much. His words brought her back to the room.

"It is a medical report on tests I had done this week Test to show I do not have sexually transmitted.."

"I saw it. I trust you. I don't really know why but I do. Thank you for doing that. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Please go on."

"Well, anyone participating in the evening will have the same tests. I planned for four other men. No women. Your partner is welcome to attend if you want him to. It will occur in my country home. There is an excellent room there with a smaller side room for the massages. Food will be available, and the evening is to be a social one with YOU and cum as a focus. Each man will accompany you into the massage room. There you will engage with them as you wish. I thought a short massage and you end up with their cum on you. You then come out into the big room and join us for a while. You do not clean up so that you are wearing cum during the evening. Then you repeat the process until all men have had the opportunity to cum on you. Where they cum and how they cum is at your discretion. I will cover all your costs and 'gift' you $10000. A Gift, as a thank you, not a payment."

Tema spoke, but she was not as controlled as before. "You want me to parade around all night with cum on my body. With cum on my face. You want me to talk to you and your friends while I have many loads of cum on me. Some drying, some dripping and some sliding down my body. Am I to be naked?"

"So much more to tell you Tewa. I will organize an outfit for you. One that is fit for purpose so to speak. But you are correct. I want you to act normally while covered in the cum from many men. These men are friends with a common fetish. They too have a cum fetish. I am not suggesting you have sex...well intercourse with any of us. The night really is about ejaculating on you and them observing you covered in jizz."

Neither of them had realized that Charles was now rock hard. His cock was bigger than she remembered. Especially the head. It flared and had a much larger circumference than the rest of the large, thick shaft. She was working the head now and he was suddenly focused on it.

"Go slow please. I want to enjoy this for as long as I can, and I want to finish in a different way to the last time. " Charles watched her hands on his ridged cock as he spoke.

She slowed her hand and reduced her pressure a little.

"You did not say if I would be able to interview you and the others about your fetish. Obviously, I would not use names or identifying details, but I would like to ask them many questions. Perhaps I could have some discussions with them during the evening. If I was to ask them questions about their fetish while I stood before them covered in their cum, it might make for very honest and open answers. How does that sound to you?"

"Tema, you are one in a million. That is a fantastic idea. Now I have some questions for you. Did you really enjoy our last meeting? I would love to hear how you felt about it and how you really feel about my proposition. I am lost in lust here and you are the reason. I'll stop before I ask one hundred more."

She then spoke. "This is what I have been contemplating since our last meeting. Since you came all over me and them got me to stand in front of you so you could look at my cum covered face and tits. Why did I ask you the rude questions about the cum on my face and breasts? I asked them to heighten your pleasure. Also, asking them excited me. Made me feel not just sexy but slutty. It gave me a degree of control over you and the sexual connection. Do you remember the questions I asked you?"

"Do you like the way I look?" I asked playfully.

"OH GOD YES" you replied.

I swayed my tits from side to side and turned my head so the cum covered side of my face was towards you. I extended my tongue and sensually ran it around my lips, careful not to get any cum on it.

"Do you like the look of cum on my tits? Your cum splattered all over my tits and nipples. Your cum all over my face. In my hair and ready to drop into my eyes. Do you like that?"

"OH GOD YES" you were groaning again.

"Do you like it dripping from my chin?" I moved my jaw.

"OH GOD YES"

"Do I look good standing here talking to you with your cum covering me and not even trying to clean it off. Does it excite you to know that I enjoy standing here, in front of a man, covered in his cum and talking to him?"

"OH GOD YES"

I raised my gloved hand with your cum still thick on the back of my fingers. I turned my hands and brought them to my open mouth.

"Would you like to see me lick it off?"

"OH GOD YES"

I did not do this. Instead, I scooped several large globs off my tits and held them expertly above my face and open mouth.

"Would you like to see this cum drop into my mouth or would you rather see it drop all over my face?"

"OH GOD YES" You, this articulate, intelligent man had his entire conversational skills reduced to three words, and in this case they didn't even answer the question. Continuing my 'role' I smiled at you and asked.

"Would it have been better if I had knelt down in front of you so you could have shot that huge load all over my face and into my mouth?"

"OH GOD YES"

"Would you want me to open my mouth and let you see your cum in my mouth?"

"OH GOD YES"

"Would you like me to be your 'cumslut', and do anything you ask me to? To beg for your cum and lick it off anything while you take photos."

No answer this time. Just a grunt as you came again. I was safe this time as the cum just oozed down over your own fingers.

"Do you remember those questions Charles?"

She continued. "Why did I come back? Why have I been thinking about you and why am I so excited now? The only thing I can think of is just how deeply the session affected you. The lust and sexual energy you displayed was thick in the air. I could feel it. I felt like it increased my excitement. I loved showing you my cum covered face because your eyes were on fire. It was like I could see into your soul. That may sound silly, but it is all I could think of that might go even close to explaining my reaction. I wanted to stand there longer. I wanted to ask you did you want to see more cum on me? Did you want to rub it in? What did you want to do right then? I was a little concerned that I would have done almost anything you asked me to do with your cum. Now you know. Now you know another reason why I am happy to agree to your plan. I want to do the things you have suggested. And if they all have a cum fetish, I will certainly play the part. I will be a complete cumslut. I can say it is for my research, which it is, but it is also for me. If you pinch my nipples a little bit harder, I just might show you how excited I am right now."

His cock was still rock hard in one of her hands but the other was between her legs. His hand was on her tits. He grabbed her hand and held it still on his cock as she came. When her shudders had subsided, he got up and eased her onto the table. She lay back with a gentle smile on her face.

He then took over. He stroked his cock and moved close to her right breast. He put the head of his cock close to her nipple and let the cum flow. Well, that's what she expected but that is not what happened. Cum oozed from is cock but only a small amount. A big thick white glob on her huge areola. He continued to stroke as he moved to the other side of the table. He repeated the proceed with the other nipple. Then he picked up her hand and used it to spread the cum over her tits. He did not have to force her. She was massaging his cum into her breasts and looked at him with lust.

"How did you do that?" she asked.

"Not now." He said.

Her other hand was again between her legs. He was stroking still, but he was at her head. His big cock was above her face. The big head so close to her that she could feel its warmth. She instinctively opened her mouth. He asked her to close it, then rubbed the underside of the head across her lips. Smooth as silk, the head caused tingling and left a thin layer of cum over her lips.

A few more jerks and he deposited another portion of cum on her forehead. But this time he was not as controlled, and it shot across her forehead. She was fixated with this big head and the slit that was releasing cum in such a controlled way. He brought his cock back to her lips and smeared more cum over them. She opened them and he let the head rest between them. Cum now oozed from the slit right between her lips and she came again. He moved back a little and shot two more ropes across her face. Nowhere near as much as last time but considering what he had just done, she was still amazed and very pleased.

When she had recovered a little, she used her fingers to collect cum from her face and hold it above her mouth. She had done this last time too. But this time she did not ask him if he wanted to see her drop it into her mouth. She allows it to slide off her fingers and into her open mouth. She then closed her lips and pushed some cum out till it sat on her lips. Her eyes were now on his. Again, she saw the fire in his eyes. God that was so exciting and so interesting. He watched her play with his cum for what seemed like for ever. He helped her off the table and gently guided her to her knees.

Now he was jerking his cock right in front of her face. She opened her mouth and showed him the cum that was still there. She frothed it up and moved it around with her tongue. Then she drooled it into her hand. The sensation of the warm wet liquid hitting her face excited her like never before. Several wet shots of cum. Not as much and not hard but they did hit her. One went right in her eye. He then rubbed the big head of his cock all over her face. Spreading the cum. She lifted the hand with his cum in it and used the cum as lube to stroke his softening cock. She continued to rub that cock over her face and used her tongue to lick the cum from it.

Charles leaned down and carefully kissed her cheek. She turned her head to kiss him.

Now they sat in chairs in the same room. Neither had cleaned or changed. Tema was still this cum covered mess. Much of the cum had dried on her face and tits. Dried cum has a special effect on Charles. It means the person with it on them did not clean it off. So, they must be comfortable with cum on them.

12