Maybe Massage with CUM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, we will talk before the night and be sure we have all details sorted out." He said. Perhaps we could meet earlier that day. To be sure all your questions are answered, and your concerns addressed." His voice returning to calm.

"I have no concerns, Charles. I want this. I want to see that look on your face. I want to see into your soul. And if I can have that with others then I would be very happy. But be warned, I will ask you and the others some very personal questions. And I will use their responses in my research. No names as we said."

"To be honest, I'm intrigued by you and perhaps a little captivated. It is so easy for me to get right to your core. I can see it in your eyes now. You are looking at my face and tits covered in cum and you are finding it difficult to focus on anything else."

She got up and walked over to him. She bent down and held his face, pressing it into her tits. Moving her body, she rubbed her tits all over his face, With her other hand she lifted his cock. It was not hard, but it was heavy. Then she kissed him passionately. Not the kiss of a slut. But the kiss of a woman. A long, deep, lingering kiss. A wet kiss.

As she pulled back, she could see the look in his face and the reaction in his cock.

"I'm not going to clean up, I'm going home like this. I'll shower at home before Jay returns. I want the smell and the feel of you on me for as long as I can have it." Standing there, she ran the fingers of her right hand between her pussy lips. They came out soaked. She held her hand towards Charles. He reached out and licked all her fingers. Taking them all into his mouth and even part way down his throat. She withdrew her hand.

"OH, and one more thing" Tema said "If this night is to be 'real' then we can use real language. I would like the men to talk to me however they want. Use whatever words they want. Today I have been your cumslut. I will be the same for all the other men. Honestly, I loved watching you use your beautiful cock to cover me. I have taken your cum on my tis, face, hair and into my mouth. I have sucked the big head of your cock and loved it. I fed you the juice from my cunt. I want this night Charles. I want it for my own selfish enjoyment. I also want it for my research. I think Jay will cum. Well, I know he will cum, but I mean I think he will attend.

She then moved to collect her clothes and dressed in the hall.

He followed her, not wanting to miss a second of her presence. He had taken her at her word and was now stroking his hardening cock again.

"Wait a moment." he said.

"Can we really be completely open about or desires and fetishes?"

"Of course." she said. "That is what is driving this whole thing. Open lust."

"Then stand still for a moment please."

He walked up next to her and came one more time. His cum landing on her dress and legs. Not much cum and that was not surprising. But enough for her to know she had taken another dose of his jizz.

"Thank you." he said. "The envelope is on the side table as you leave."

Sitting in her car, she ran her tongue over her lips and opened the envelope. $5000 and a note.

If you choose never to return or never to see me again, this has been the best sexual adventure of my life and I have had many. You captivate me.

Charles

12