Maybe Massage with CUM Ch. 03

Story Info
Her tits are exposed, two strangers and they have anal sex.
5.3k words
4.75
6.5k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Although this is a standalone story, reading the previous chapters should give a better understanding of the developing sexual relationship between Tema and Charles and references made in this story.

..............................

Tema had not been into the centre of the city in a few years. As she walked, she noticed the women seemed to dress more provocatively. These were women who worked here. Who worked in offices and were dressing in a sexy way. Tight tops. Low cut tops, especially on women with large breasts. Tight skirts and high heels. Not high heels like she remembered. But high heels that used to be in porn movies. It was nice to see women exploring and displaying their sexuality she thought, provided they were doing it for their own sake. She wondered how the internet had changed the way women dressed and behaved. She had a research colleague who was investigating that. Must speak to him, she thought.

She felt as sexy as any woman she had seen. Her tight red skirt and no nickers, slightly wet with the thought of meeting Charles. Her big tits moving under her top and the top of her areolas visible at some angles. Red lips and a love of cock. She was content with her appearance and sexuality.

As she climbed the stairs, she knew she had never been in this hotel before. I was one of the biggest and most expensive in town. The doors were opened for her, and she was welcomed. The foyer was massive, as high inside as a four or five story building.

Inside, she looked up, then felt an arm gently slide around her waist.

"Hello Tema, it is so very good to see you." She recognised the voice of Charles. This man, who had become so central to her life. Well, that was not right really. He was becoming central to her sexuality. He had become the focus of her sexual thoughts and fantasies. Charles and the things he planned to do with her. Charles and his cock if she was honest. Charles and his lovely big cock that gave her so much cum. So much pleasure and they had not even had any form of intercourse yet. YET? She thought to herself. Was she expecting to have intercourse with him? It was his mind she was really captivated by.

"Tema!" His voice brought her back. She turned her head, and he kissed her cheek. She lifted a hand to his face and gave him a deep full kiss. A lingering kiss, right there in the lobby. A wet kiss.

"Hello Charles. It's nice to see you." She spoke. Looking into his eyes was enough to create moisture. How could this man do that? She was a grown woman with a lot of experience. An educated intelligent woman. Yet his presence so close excited her. His thoughts were along a similar line. He felt his cock stir and grow in his pants. I have had so many sexual experiences and sexy women, why does this one have power over me. Well, it felt like she had power over him.

They both returned to the present and laughed. "I was just wondering how is it that you have such a strong effect on me." Tema said. He laughed again and said, "I was wondering how it was that you captivated my. Well, actually, I was wondering how you had so much power over me. How can I feel so connected to you so quickly? How is it that we can both be as honest and open with each other? OH, and you look stunning Tema. So very sexual. You look sexy but I know it is your sexuality I am seeing." She squeezed his arm and pulled it against her breast. How honest should she be?

"You want my body and my mind. You want to use me and watch me be used. I want your cock and your mind. I want your body and I want to do all the things you can suggest. You told me last time that we can relax with each other and be honest." She turned to him again and put her hand on his muscular chest, looked into his eyes and said in a low voice near his ear. "I want you cum. I want to see it, feel it, taste it. I want to cum while I do."

"I want to see you doing all those and so very much more. When I last saw you, you had cum all over your face and breasts. You were a picture of perfection in my eyes. Now come with me and we will have a drink. We have a few details to discuss."

He turned and walked. Still holding his arm, she went with him. He was well on the way to being hard and she was hoping her skirt did not show a wet patch.

They were ushered to a booth at the back of what seemed to be a secluded restaurant in the hotel. The booth was separate from other dinners. In fact, all the tables and booths seemed to have a lot of space around them.

Charles nodded to the waiter who brought them to this booth. He still had not spoken to him. They settled into the back of the booth, close together. He looked at her but did not kiss her this time.

"I want you to know how good you look. How you take my breath away with your presence. How men's heads turn as you walk by. Your red skirt is tight. It hugs your body like it was made for you. The high heels are very sexy, and they make your legs and ass look even more sensual than they are naked. Your white blouse, buttoned at the front is a firm fit but not tight. It allows the natural movement of your breasts when you walk. The material looks like satin, but I don't think it is. Your bra is a little too small to be your correct size, but it does cause a slight bulge of breast above it. That bulge of breast is visible as you have left the top two buttons undone. Your cleavage is an absolute dream. But best of all, the edge of your huge areolas can just be seen above your bra, if one looks closely. Your skin is clear and your eyes sparkle. The long earrings compliment your skin tone. I wanted you to know that I look at you. I really LOOK at you. Every time I have ben with you, I LOOK. I think you look stunning today. Very sophisticated and still so sexual. Several men have halted in their stride to look at you as you walked into the hotel. You are so very much appreciated by me."

Now he kissed her cheek again, his hand brushing the side of her tit as he held her arm. She put her hand on his thigh. His cock was right there. Her hand was on it as well as his thigh. It felt as if he was not wearing underwear.

"I find it unusual that we can be this intimate in conversation, feelings and actions, she squeezed his cock, after only two previous meetings. Perhaps it is the way we met and the common interests we have. I am not questioning it. I am simply enjoying it. I want it and all you can bring to me." She had spoken what she was thinking. It seemed she did that with him. Her thoughts were spoken words as they formed.

He smiled and kissed her cheek again. "We have some matters to discuss and then, if you have time, I would like to share an experience with you. Now to the matters at hand."

They talked through the planned night to be sure they both understood the details. Jay and she were to be collected in one of his cars and brought to his country house. The evening was a social one with Charles, four other men and Tema's partner, Jay, attending. During the evening she was to massage each man in a separate room. The massage was to end with the man ejaculating on Tema. She would then join the group without cleaning herself. She would socialise for a while then repeat the process with another man until all men had their experience with this amazing woman. Food would be served, and Jay was to be included in all ways. That was the outline. Maybe Massage was the name of her business. Well. Not really a business, rather a chance for her to explore different experiences. He knew it as that is how they met.

She spoke, "Jay's background is photography and digital media. How would it be if he took some photo?"

"I would rather use a friend of mine who does some photography for me occasionally. I like the idea of a record of the evening. If you are willing, I will organise it. Then perhaps Jay can do the next meeting, if we have one of course." Said Charles. She smiled and nodded.

She felt his cock through his pants. Her fingers were around the big head. She remembers that big head and how if felt in her hands and between her lips.

Two drinks arrived. Cocktails. "Try it" he suggested. She did and it was fruity, clean tasting and refreshing. She realised he had not spoken to the staff. A nod was all she observed. From where they sat, they could see clearly when someone approached. Yet other patrons could not see them. His hand went down her cleavage. "Do you know how amazing your breasts are?" he asked.

"Well, I was embarrassed about them for much of my younger life. The size of my areolas used to make me uncomfortable. The advantage of maturing and of my studies has been to give my freedom from that. Freedom from that and most all other sexual hang-ups. I think you know that after our first meeting where you got me to stand in front of you wearing your cum. Got me to have a conversation with you as if all was normal. Well, it was for me. I was happy to give you what you asked for. I was excited too. My tits were covered in cum. They do get a reaction from others. My nipples love to be worked but they need a lot of pressure to give me the sensation I like. I have even scratched them so badly that they bled. I was left with scabs healing on my nipples. I do like them slapped. Actually, I love most things done to my tits. Is that open and honest enough for you?"

Charles nodded and spoke, "As I said, I have something to show you when we have finished here. Will you trust me and come with me? Will you allow me to give you and experience that I am confident you will like? If so, then go to the lady's room and remove your panties and bra and bring them back to me. Sit beside me again and put your hand back on my cock." The words were spoken in a deep, controlled voice. Not one of command but one of confidence and control.

Without a word, she opened a small bag she had with her and removed a pair of panties that exactly matched the deep red of her shirt. She put them on the table. Winking at him, she then left the table and walked away. He was left, eyes fixed on her beautiful full ass, holding her panties and his breath. When she returned, she stopped in front of the table and bent down to adjust the hem of her dress. Right there in front of him. While she was bent over, she looked up at him and licked her lips. Lips that were the same deep red as her skirt. Her breasts were almost totally exposed and hung away from her body, swaying with every movement she made. She slowly straightened, looking at him the whole time. He did ask about her tits, so she wanted to display them and how confident she was in them and in his reaction. As she eased back into the booth, she bent over the table slowly moving round close to him, tits right at face level. Her hand went back to is cock. His cock which was now out of his pants but well concealed underneath the tablecloth. Her hand stroked it but came back to the big head and worked the head with a rotary motion.

She squeezed it, looked into his eyes and spoke, "Now you better have some thing for me as I have given you a show. Did you like watching me walk up to the table and bend over. What did you see? Tell me what you saw and how you feel about it. We agreed to be open and share our thoughts and lusts so tell me."

With a deep breath he spoke in slow, deep voice. He leaned closer to her as he spoke. Almost in her ear. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her ear. "You looked stunning. Words of our language are not able to convey how the vision affected me. But I'll try. As you left, I watched that tight skirt hug every line of your legs, ass and hips. Your calves were tight and your step sure. As you returned, I took in all I could. Your breasts....no, your tits moved more freely under the silky material. They hung a little lower which I love. Your nipples were obvious and moved, tracing a path under that material. But the dark areolas are what I was most excited by. God, they look stunning. Before you left, I could see a small part of your areolas above the bra when you moved in certain ways. The top now has one less button fastened. Something I know you did intentionally. Your cleavage is a little wider and more of it is visible without your bra. A much larger portion of your areolas are now clearly visible outside your top. I am lost. I could say so much more. You were not wearing panties. You still gave them to me. Now did you notice anyone looking at you. Looking at you with lust? It is not only me who gets to see your beauty, but also those you walked past and will walk past."

"Yes, two waiters almost bumped into each other. Several men at tables stared openly. One woman frowned. Two smiled."

There was a fresh drink on the table. Her bra was in his hand. His cock was in her hand. They drank in silence for a short time, eyes fixed on each other. Her eyes on his face and his on her face and her tits. He did not seem uncomfortable staring at her tits. She was impressed and pleased. She had tried to put him at ease. She was working her hand over the head of his cock. She did love that big spongy head. "I love the head of your cock. I love all of your cock but especially the big head. As I told you. Or I think I told you, I love cock. I love opening a man's trousers to reveal a new cock. The first time you see a new one is always a treat. They are all different sizes and shapes, and it is exciting to see what each one is like. I love the feel of them in my hand and how they grow. How they get heavy long before they get hard. Then the thrill of putting a cock into my mouth is always there. I think part of the thrill is the reaction of the man attached to the cock. Especially if he is not expecting it. I love that reaction. But Charles, I do really like your cock. It feels good in my hand. I hope to become much better acquainted with your cock over time. I plan to have a relationship with your cock. A relationship separate from the relationship developing with you. I want to feel that big head in my mouth and then down my throat. I will spend time looking at it and stroking it with my face close to it. I want to watch your cum trickle and ooze from the slit and also to feel it powerfully shoot into my mouth and over my face at close range. I told you I would be open with you. I told you I love cock. I'm telling you I love your cock." Their faces were close and their locked on each other. She kissed him deeply then withdrew, running a wet tongue over her lips. "These drinks are strong. I feel very relaxed." Her eyes told him that too.

"They are a little stronger than a wine but don't worry. It is only alcohol and not as much as you might think. Not having had lunch will let it go right to your head. If you are ready, we will leave now. Will you trust and follow me?"

"Yes, as long as you have something sexual planned for us." She said. He looked deep into her eyes and smiled.

He moved out of the booth then held out his hand to assist her. She did not need it but took it. Again, she bent over more than needed. "I like teasing men. I really like teasing you, but I will always follow through."

He held her right breast tight in his hand as she exited the table. Released it and they walked arm in arm out of there and back into the lobby. She glanced to be sure his cock was back in his trousers. It was.

He guided them to the lifts. I own a room here and we shall go up to it." They entered the lift. Just before the doors closed, two men in suits entered. She was disappointed as she had imagined sexual contact in the lift. The two men stood opposite them. Both looked directly at Tema. Both then looked right at her tits. Openly staring at her tits. Charles moved a hand to her chest and brushed across one nipple as he took hold off the top fastened button. He released it, then another. She stole a glance at him then looked back the two men. They were similar in age to Charles, and both were handsome. But both were still staring openly at her now largely exposed breasts. His hand also pulled the blouse open a little more. Now most of her areolas and both nipples were visible. He moved his hand and her tit moved too. The two men stared. A game, she thought. She then bent forward a little to open her bag. Moved a little as she looked in it. Bent forward a little she looked sideways at Charles and moved her shoulders from side to side. Her big breasts swayed with the movement. Still staring into his eyes, she straightened up and pushed her tits out as far as she could. Now she moved her gaze to the two men. Not their faces, but right at their groins. A bulge was evident in both. She looked from their cocks to Charles' face and licked her red lips. He kissed her. One of those wonderful deep wet kisses he was so good at. Another thing she thought. He is such a good kisser. An important thing for her and not so common in men. Looking back to the strangers, she saw both men now had a hand on their bulge. Both openly moved their hand up and down. She moved her hands to her tits and pulled each nipple hard. She lifted the weight of them by the nipples. Now they stared into her eyes. She was standing in front of these two strangers, her tits on display, nipples being pulled. They were stroking their cock through their trousers. Both took a step closer staring at her big tits again. Two men she had never seen before stroking their cocks openly in front of her and staring at her tits. The lift slowed and she started to rearrange her top. Charles held her hands and put them by her side.

As the doors opened, Tema smiled at the men and ran that wet tongue across her lips looking directly at their bulges. She moved out of the lift but was not ready for what awaited her. A room? This was a mansion. Was this all his? They were in a large entry. Marble floors and fine paintings. An entire floor of this hotel was his? He had hold of her arm and led her to a doorway. Then she stopped and looked back. The two men had entered with them. Charles spoke to her. They are my friends, and they are part of what I wanted to show you. She looked at him as they started walking again. Her eyes smiled and were met by his smile. When they all entered the room, he turned Tema around to face the two men. He held both her arms at the elbows and firmly pulled them back. The result was that her tits were pushed forward, and her blouse opened even more. The two men looked as they stepped closer. She saw them both check with Charles. Then they raised their hands and touched her breasts. OH Fuck, this is hot Tema thought. She pushed her tits further toward them. Looked at both men then rolled her head back and relaxed. They knew just how hard to pinch her nipples. Her thighs were wet. Soon she was guided to the wall and turned so she had her back against the wall. One man stood on each side. Charles leaned toward her and said, "Now open their zippers and take out their cocks. Enjoy that discovery." He pulled her off the wall by her nipples. Turned her to toward the men and spoke. "Cocks for you. Take one out at a time, then when you have inspected them, stand back against the wall between them." She knelt in front of the first man and lowered his zipper. Her hand found his cock and she gave a low groan, it was big. She struggled to get it out. It was semi hard and big. Cut, clean and beautiful. The head was big but not as big as the head on Charles' cock. She stroked it a few times and went to suck it when Charles indicated she should move to the next cock.

She did and discovered it was not as long and had a slight bend down, but God it was thick. She stroked it a few times. It was right at face level. So close to her face and mouth. She loved its weight and how very thick it was. Her hand worked on its own, her mind captivated by the vision infront of her. Charles lifted her to her feet. Turned her back to the wall. "Now I want to watch you take one cock in each hand and stroke them. I want to watch you work two cocks while you stand there." She did as she was asked. Loving the whole scenario. She looked into the eyes of the man who organised the whole thing. He leaned to her and whispered into her ear. "These are two friends of mine and they will be at your special night. They are safe. They are going to try to make you happy now. I am going to watch and enjoy. You look so hot between them, a cock in each hand. Watching you stroke two big cocks is wonderful. Two big cocks hanging obscenely out of their trousers. You are almost naked between them. What a wonderful sight."

12