Maybe Massage with CUM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a lot of stroking, he bent down and raised her skirt to her waist. Naked up to the waist now. He undid the last two buttons on her top and pulled it open. One hand of each man made its way in between her legs and gently massaged per lips. Hand also went to her tits.

She was not sure how long she stood there. She was close to orgasm, but they slowed, again they slowed. When she felt sure she would cum they stopped completely and remover their hands. She was walked to the bed and placed on it. Charles rolled her onto her side. Her top was gone, her skirt followed. She felt her leg being raised. She was spread open now. Her legs spread wide open in front of these two strangers. She moved her hips slightly to give them greater access. Then one man kissed her pussy. Licked a little and probed with his tongue. The other kissed and licked her ass. He was right on her ass hole with his tongue. Licking and probing. Fuck this was good, she said to herself. She felt Charles close to her ear saying, "I hoped it would be." Did she say that out loud? When she opened her eyes, Charles was right there. Touching her cheek and kissing her. She started to tremble. She was about to have the biggest orgasm she has had in a long time...

Just as she started, she felt cool metal pressed against her ass. Lubricated and just opening her anus a little. She came. Oh, how she came. The metal object was pushed right into her ass. God, she loved anal. Her orgasm lasted for ever. Or so it seemed. She rolled onto her back and felt the metal object still in her ass.

The men had moved off the bed and were standing looking down at her. Charles helped her into a sitting position at the end of the bed. She started to regain awareness. Both men were stroking their cocks. "Are you ready?" Charles whispered. She nodded and the men started to cum. They were both back a step from her but still their cum hit her tits. Her neck. Landed on one of her cheeks. They moved closer and continued to shoot ropes of cum onto her. As the shots slowed, she took hold of both cocks and brought them to her lips. Holding them close she moved her head from side to side with her slightly parted lips sliding across both perfectly smoot heads. She squeezed and pulled the cocks to get all they had. She used them to smear the cum over her face.They stood back and smiled. Both still fully dressed except that their cock hung obscenely out of their pants.

Charles lowered her back onto the bed. He was over her now and his cock was out. My God it was huge. The big purple head close to her face. A door clicked almost silently. Charles lay beside her now and looked at her face. "My God Tema, I'm captivated by you." She looked at him. Licked her lips, tasting the cum still there and in her mouth.

"Do you like seeing me like this? Do you want me to show you all their cum. She opened her mouth to show a little more. Look at my tits. They are really covered. They had a lot of cum for two men." She moved one hand from under one breast, over the breast and up to her neck. She had collected a lot of cum in that hand as it slid over her breast and neck. She lifted it up to see it. As she spoke Charles watched her cum covered hand "I can see your eyes on fire again. I can see into your soul. Will you do something for me now?" "Anything" he said. Will you watch me dribble this hand full of cum over my face? She tilted her hand and the cum slid off it in long strands with lumps in them. It hit her forehead and hair first, then she moved her hand till more ran down to her cheek and chin. She held her still gooey hand close to her mouth and put out her tongue. "Do I lick this hand?"

"Yes."

The other hand had now done the same to the other breast and she held it beside the first one. It was full of thick cum. She looked right into his eyes and tilted the second hand. A lot of cum oozed down onto her lips and into her mouth. She held her lips slightly apart so most of it covered her lips and chin, but some went right into her mouth. She played with the cum a little more, watching his face. This was power. This was pure lust. This was love. What? she thought. Charles moved to the end of the bed. Cock glistening in his hand. He removed the anal object and put the head of his cock against her ass. "Are you ready?" he asked. She blew a bubble of cum in response then licked her lips. She was a vision to Charles. Cum covered and smiling. Playing with the cum.

He pushed. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened letting a lot more cum fall between her lips. His cock head had just entered her. "OH" She thought it would be much harder to take that massive cock. He held still for a few moments the slowly began to move in and out. Small, slow moves. She was going to cum again. As her orgasm hit, Charles pushed harder and most of his shaft entered her. By the time her orgasm subsided, her was fucking her ass. That is the only way to describe it. Long hard strokes as his cock was repeatedly consumed by her ass. He watched his shaft move in and out of her magnificent ass. Her legs were in the air and his face was over hers. The fucking continued. "Spread the cum over your tits." She went for it. Spreading what was left till it was frothy. Then she moved to her face and began to rub it into her face. This was all he needed. He began to shoot. No controlled small shots this time. She thought she could feel the blasts of cum deep in her body. She was so full of cock. He kept shooting and she came again. Her ass contracting around his cock.

They may have dozed a little. When they both returned to the world, she was looking into his face as the lay side by side.

"Your face is covered in cum. Your ass is full of my cum. This is when I'm supposed to say I love you."

She said, "You have exposed me to strangers, made me stroke cocks and then take their loads all over me. You asked me to play with the cum. You shoved your huge cock all the way up my ass and filled me with cum. I could feel you shoot. This is when I'm supposed to say I love you." They both smiled but said no more.

They stayed there talking until the cum had dried.

They showered together. He was gentle and washed her body.

She loved the pampering.

Dressed and ready to leave she thought, what an amazing place you have, what an amazing afternoon, what an amazing amount of cum on me, what an orgasm I had with you in my ass.

They kissed that deep passionate kiss, bodies pressed hard together. Holding tight to each other. His eyes were soft and his voice gentle. "You have my phone numbers. Please call if you need. Please call for any reason."

"The car will collect you at 8pm." Entering the lift she turned back to him. "You are truly one of a kind Charles." The doors closed and he felt part of himself leave.

12