Maybe Massage with CUM Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look around at these men. They are all looking at you and me. All with big hard cocks. You are standing naked in front of them, my fingers working your clit. Remember what they are seeing. You have a big blob of cum on your forehead. Cum below each very red eye. Cum on your lips and chin and your boobs have not missed out. That is what they are seeing. You can't smell the food, you can only smell cum. You can feel my fingers on your clit. All these men are looking at you. Wanting you. Stroking their cocks thinking of you. These men are going to use you. These cocks are going to fill you. The men all want you and are looking at you with lust. Have you ever been so highly sexually charged Temma?"

Temma began to turn toward Renata. "No! Keep looking around the table. I am going to make an announcement."

Now in a public voice, Renata said,

"Temma is about to cum right in front of you all." Temma shuddered. Her eyes closed and she leaned back against Renata as her body orgasmed. Her whole body orgasmed. CJ put fingers in her cunt as Renata worked her clit. The introduction of CJ's fingers caused Temma to stay on an orgasm plateau. As she shuddered and her body moved, the cum moved to create a surreal view. The lights on her skin and the thick white cum was a sight to behold.

Voices penetrated her haze but only just. "Go Temma; cum girl; look at the cum moving down her big tits as her body spasms; Look, she is licking small bits of cum off her lips." Temma's own hands were still on the table. Well, they were holding the table in a death grip. The spasms began to subside. She slid down into the chair. Voices were quiet and fingers were removed. It felt like hours before she opened her eyes. The group were again conversing together. Looking at her occasionally but were not focused on her.

CJ leaned over and spoke into her ear, "You orgasmed for just over two minutes. We thought you might pass out. Are you OK now?" Renata was looking at her as well. Raised a hand to her face and moved some cum that was about to fall into her eyes.

Finally, Temma spoke, or whispered, "My God, I have never experienced anything like that. I couldn't breathe. What happened? What did I do or say?"

Renata's voice was close, "Relax, you had an orgasm. A bigger one than you have ever had it seems. I wonder if you have a desire to be an exhibitionist? As soon as I got all our attention on you and spoke about how you look, you came. Both CJ's and my hand are soaked."

"I...I have... I want it again. I want it again and again."

CJ spoke to the gathering, "Gentlemen, I would like to propose a toast to the two most wonderful women I have ever met. There is so much I would like to say about them, but you can see for your selves and experience for your selves. The night is young. Let us all assist Temma in her research. Let us also give her experiences she can use in her research. To Temma and Renata!"

All glasses were raised.

Paul told the girls to join them in having a drink. He indicated the cum glasses in front of them. All eyes were again on the girls.

"Don't swallow Temma, keep it in your mouth and follow my lead," Renata said as she leaned close to Temma's ear.

They both raised their glasses but did not drink directly from them. They held them above their mouths and let the cum flow into their mouths.

Renata rose. "Gentleman, I don't know if you realise it, but Temma and I get at least as much excitement, pleasure and as many orgasms, as you do from a night like this. Thank you for your involvement in this fantastic night." Her voice was not as clear as usual, the cum in her mouth affecting her speech. She put her hand under Temma's mouth and the cum flowed into her hand. She then leant further over and drooled her mouthful into Temma's open mouth. A long, slow drool. She sucked up the cum in her hand and helped Temma to her feet. She needed help. Then they both showed the men the cum. Tilted their heads back and swallowed.

Some time passed and Temma had a drink of water but no food. CJ asked if she wanted to take a shower or clean up a little. Most of the cum had slid off her face or dried. Temma wiped her lips with the back of her hand. She leaned over and kissed CJ on the cheek. "My beautiful man, do YOU want me to shower or clean up? There are men still to be 'treated'. Look at my face, Look at my body. Do you want me to clean up?"

"OH God no."

"Do you want me to stop sucking cocks?"

"OH God no."

"Do you want me to stop having cocks cum all over me?"

"OH God no."

"Do you want me to stop worshipping these cocks?"

"OH God no."

"Do you want me to stop playing with the cum they shoot on me and in my mouth?"

"Oh God no."

"Do you want me to stop being a slut?"

"OH God no?"

"Do you want Renata to stop her role?"

"OH God no."

"Can I do more with Renata?"

"Oh God yes."

Temma put her hand on CJ's cock. It was hard and it was huge. "Will you still sleep with me tonight?"

"OH God yes."

"Can I have your huge cock tonight?"

"OH God yes."

"Can I have anything I want tonight?"

"OH God yes."

"Can I do more than just suck these cocks and have more than one at a time?"

"Oh God yes. I would love to see you take on all these cocks at once. I'd love to see you surrounded by cocks. Cocks in you and on you. Fuck them all for hours if you want to. Get covered in cum and keep fucking and sucking. You, covered in cum and being fucked is more than I could have asked you to do but God I want to see it. I want to be part of it. Renata will go every step of the way with you. She will do it all and love it."

"OH CJ, I want this now and I want you. I also want Renata. Will that work for you? I want it all. Then I want it again."

"That is wonderful. Perfect for me. Now relax and enjoy the rest of the evening."

She turned to Renata and spoke softly to her.

Renata smiled and said, "Fuck, yes! Do it."

Temma slipped under the table. Moved to have her face in CJ's crotch. She unzipped him and removed his big cock. She put the head in her mouth. Just the head, and sucked, licked and sucked.

She moved to her right and removed the next cock, Paul's cock. She sucked the head of it and stroked it a few times. A little cum entered her mouth. Moving to her right again and found a cock out, ready for her. This continued going from cock to cock until there was a naked pussy in front of her. At last, she buried her head into Renata's groin. She flicked the clit gently with her tongue, then took a long stroke with her tongue. God, she was wet. Inserting two fingers into this beautiful cunt, she worked the clit again. Moans from above the body shuddered.

She now slipped back up into the chair, looked around the table, and used her wet hand to wipe her mouth. She spoke softly to Renata who was breathing deeply. She smiled and nodded.

Temma stood and turned away from the table while Renata removed the glasses and plate that were on the table. Temma put her ass on the table and lay back. She slid further back until she was in the middle of the large, round table, with the thick table cloth under her body. She swivelled slightly until she was right in front of CJ.

She raised her head and slowly opened her legs.....wider.... wider until they were up off the table and spread. CJ put his mouth on her pussy. She held his head in her hands and moved her hips. After only a minute, she pushed his head away revealing his wet face and swivelled a bit more to be in front of Paul. Again, she opened her legs. Paul grabbed her thighs and slid her body closer to the edge of the table and dived into her cunt. She moaned and her hips were moving. His tongue took a long stroke that started below her ass and finished on her clit.

She pushed his head away and swivelled again. This continues until she was in front of Renata. She smiled at her and opened her leag as wide as they would go.

"Suck me," She ordered.

Renata got a little longer than the others but was still pushed away.

Sitting up Temma spoke slowly in a controlled and determined voice., "Each of you is to find an object and we will repeat this rotation with you inserting the object into me."

She lay back in front of Renata, "Use your fingers, please. Help open me up. Use all your fingers. Fuck me with your hand."

Renata put three fingers easily into the wet pussy. Moving her hand and inserting another finger Renata said, "You are a slut and you are so hot. God, I love it."

In a short time, four fingers and her knuckles and hand were in up to the thumb. Temma was making noises. Moans, and grunts with each deeper movement of the hand.

Renata's hand was removed and Temma rotted a little. She did not know who was sitting in front of her open, wet pussy now. She did not care, it did not matter. She waited.

A smooth cylindrical object entered her. Not as big as a hand, so it went in easily. It was cool and moved in and out at an increasing pace.

Renata had climbed onto the table to be at Temma's head. Holding her head in one hand she massaged her tits with the other.

"You are being fucked by different objects, each inserted by a different man. Your pussy is wet and open."

Another move to the next man. The rounded bottom of a glass was pressed against the wet pussy. A larger diameter, it needed force to enter. Then it slipped in to bring a deep groan from Temma. It didn't go in deeply but it did stretch her.

Finally, when in front of CJ she looked at him through hazy eyes, "Do you still want me? Have I gone too far? Do you have something to put in me?"

He lifted a big, stainless steel object. It was tapered and had ribs on it and it was big! Each 'rib' was larger than the last. By the bottom of this shining toy, it was huge. He only inserted the first few ribs, only the first few inches. Even that stretched her more than any of the other objects or the hand. It brought more noise from her. Some gentle movement, then removal. He kissed her wet pussy.

Renata helped her from the table. Temma and standing with the support of Renata.

"Thank you, gentlemen, when we return we want your cocks," Renata said and the two left the room.

Leaving the bathroom and returning on steady feet, they found the men standing around in a group again. Temma had cleaned the cum from her eyes but left the rest over her mouth, face and tits. It was dry now. Renata had not cleaned her tits or lips. Both naked, they walked to the men.

"We are ready for the next man," Renata announced. "But we would like to perform our duties in here with you all watching. Would that be acceptable?"

Nods and agreements all around.

The next man was the other man from the lift. The one with the big cock.

The two women moved to him and brought him out of the group. There was one of those long stools in this room too and it was brought over for Temma to sit on. Her hips moved slightly as she sat, opening her lips so her clit made contact with the leather. She got Simon, the second man from the lift, to stand close beside her.

So now the group were in front of her, close and staring at her. She got that rush again. The thrill she had before when they all looked at her. It was not just them looking that gave her the thrill. It was more that she was about to be a slut in front of them. She was about to perform a sex act for their entertainment and these men were standing there watching her. God, I can't believe how hot this is, she thought.

She removed Simon's big cock from his trousers. Not an easy task when it was hard. With her head at 'cock height', as we have already established, she brought the huge member in front of her face. She stroked it a few times, rubbed it all over her face. God, it was big she thought. When his balls were under her chin, the head was past her forehead. It was longer than her face! Her face now showed desire. She wanted this cock. She kept rubbing it over her face. Then she seemed to stop as if she remembered something.

"We are here tonight to examine and experience a fetish, specifically, a cum fetish. Looking at me that seems an obvious statement. I have been covered in cum. Cum has dried on my face and tits. You have seen me drink it and swap it. But what is a fetish?"

"The origin of the word goes back several hundred years. But the modern meaning is what we are interested in here. It has come to mean not just an object of desire, as it did in the past, but a body part or body secretion. Cum is an example, cum, jizz, spunk, sperm, semen and many other names. In extreme cases, it must be involved in the sex act for the person with the fetish to orgasm." She stroked the cock a little faster.

Then stopped and lifted it till it was up against the side of her head. Then held it across her face and spoke from behind it, "In my thesis, I'm suggesting that for most of us, there is a spectrum of desire. And that for some of us the extreme on that spectrum can appear like a fetish. Let's look at CJ's desire to see me covered in cum. He wants me to walk around with it on my face and body while talking to you all. A key part of this is that I have to act as if all is normal. For a woman to have cum on her and still act in a normal way is a huge turn on for some people. It excites him a great deal. Think how popular 'cum walk' videos are. What is this saying to the observer? I don't mind cum on me. I'm not ashamed to have cum on me and to be seen like this. I love cum on me. Is it saying I am a slut and happy with that?"

She looked around the men again, looking at their faces this time. She licked her lips and pinched a nipple hard, "For each of us it probably says something different, but it does affect us all. To get this he has let me stroke, jerk, suck and generally worship other men's cocks. He is also excited about seeing me with another cock. There is a spectrum of acts that make him excited. Most of us are the same."

While she talked she was stroking the beautiful big cock right at her face. In fact, in the pauses, she rubbed it across her lips. "I am very anal but, but since meeting CJ I have become excited by other acts and thoughts. I came earlier tonight from having a cock cum on my face, with a little help from a stool like this one." She moved back and forward a little on it and sighed.

"Then I had the biggest orgasm of my life. Because you were all looking at me being a complete slut with Renata. I am so turned on sitting in front of you all with this lovely big cock in my hand and on my face. She turned her head toward the cock, opened wide and put most of the head into her mouth. She moved her hips a little and the shuddered. Moaned and then relaxed.

"I just organised in front of you all. Doing this and being watched is like a drug. I feel I have lost most of my self-control. The desire overcomes me and I want...I just want MORE! I don't understand it. Could you say it is a fetish of mine now? That discussion belongs in the upcoming interviews. I trust you are paying attention to how this night is affecting you. I am going to interview you all for my research."

"What is going to happen tonight? I was supposed to massage each of you alone. I was supposed to be calm and sophisticated. Now I'm sitting here, spreading my cum on this magnificent stool and wanting you all to get your cocks out so I can see them. I want so much more than we planned. I have done things on and under that table, that was not planned and I have never done in front of a group."

Her hips were constantly moving now. The leather was coated in thick, clear juice. She was using the cock in her hand to cover and caress her face. Then she would stroke it more firmly. She did look like she was losing some control. Simon would occasionally take hold of his cock and rub it more forcefully over her face and in her hair. He was enjoying this. His cock was so hard and occasionally a small bit of precum would be left on her skin.

Renata was enthralled by the scene. But mostly, by this woman she had only met tonight. This woman she wanted to consume.

"Behaving like this in front of a group of men has made me lose control. I want more now. More, and more extreme experiences. I want to do more extreme acts in front of you all. With you all. This feeling is a little scary and very exciting. I want to see cocks. All your cocks."

They were all now stroking their exposed cocks. Temma licked the slit in the head of the cock she was holding.

"I love the image of you all, dressed respectfully but with your cocks out in your hands. It is like this is a normal gathering of businessmen. Sophisticated gentlemen meeting. But your cocks are hanging out of your pants. They are hard and you are stroking them. That is such a turn on. You are all looking at me as I play with this hard cock. As I rub it all over my face," She looked around the group. Making eye contact with each one of them.

"Then there is Renata, who I met for the first time tonight. I had kissed her and had my hands all over her wonderful tits before we arrived. I can't explain how much I want her body and mind. Where does this extreme desire fit, in relation to a fetish? I have never wanted a woman like this before. But right now is not the time for deep discussions, but be thinking about what I have said and how you are feeling. Then you will have material for my research. Right now I want you all in ways I can't imagine let alone explain. Renata, please come close."

"Thank you for the way you started my night, for being here and being so willing. Mostly, thank you for being a slut," She kissed her and held her for a minute.

She stopped and turned to suck the cock again. The whole head went in her mouth this time. She pulled back, letting saliva drool all over the cock and her tits. Renata was close now. Temma pulled her down to her knees beside her. She moved her head to her massive tits and began to lick them all over. She sucked the massive areolas and nipples. collecting the little cum that had not dried. Again she spoke.

"I am struggling to control my urges and my mind. This much open sexuality is blowing my mind. I want so much more tonight. I...."

She used the big cock to rub all over Renata's tits. She pulled the slit open and tried to get one nipple into it. The slit was, like the cock, very big, but Renatta's nipples were still too big to fit. She then licked and suck the cock head and the nipple.

Renata on one side, Simon on the other, cock and tits there. Now another man stood in front of them. But she did not see his face. His cock was out of his pants. FUCK it was massive. It was as big as Simon's. Not possible but true.

"This is Lee," Renata said. "He is the last new man, well the last new cock for you. You can see why I left him to last."

Renata kissed her and then the cock head then Temma again. "Let me help you with this bit." Lee came close on the opposite side to Simon. He moved so his cock was right in front of her face. "Fuck, this cock is big. God, what a cock," She looked back and forward between the two big cocks. She held one in each hand and rubbed them over her face. She looked up at Renata and there was a tear in her eye. Renata dropped to her knees and gently moved the two cocks aside. She kissed Temma, held her head and kissed her again. A long, loving kiss.

"If you are ready, I'll give you another experience. But, this will be more hands-on. Will you seriously do anything? This is important Temma, will you do anything here tonight?" Temma looked into her eyes and asked for CJ.

He bent down to look into her eyes.

"How do you feel about me doing more. About me being a slut with these men. OH, and with this lady?"

"I'm more turned on than I can remember. If you suck and fuck every cock here, I still want you in my bed tonight. For me, the more you let go of your inhibitions, the more of a slut you are, the more exciting you are. That is another thing about me I may not have made clear. So if this is what you want, then you shall have it."