Maybe Massage with CUM Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renata and CJ moved back and left her with the two cocks which she began to suck. One cock then the other. Try as she did, she could not get them both into her mouth at the same time. Just too much cock head for that. She kept looking at the men gathered around. Cocks were out and hands worked them. All focused on her. A little movement on the stool and she came again.

The two men stepped back and Renata stood right in front of her. She was naked and pulled her pussy lips apart. Stepped closer to Temma and said, "SUCK" Temma threw her head into the big woman's cunt. Licked and sucked as noisily as she could. Rubbing her face all over this magnificent, open, wet cunt.

Renata stepped back and helped her to stand.

"Now you are going to be used and abused Temma. Purple! If you say the word 'Purple' it will all stop instantly. That is your safe word." Then she started to slap Temma's tits. Not gentle slaps, but solid hits. The dried cum was cracking and some peeled off. Loud slapping sounds indicated how hard she was being slapped. Her tits were red now. But she stood tall and kept her tits up and out.

"Simon, come closer and slap these hot tits."

He did not need to be asked twice. He walked up and slapped them all in one movement. He slapped from one side then the other. He roughly stuck his fingers into her mouth. Pulled it open and made a show so all the men could see into her mouth.

Then he hugged her and said into her ear. "Is this OK? Are you ready to continue?"

She looked around the men, then at Simon, then dropped to her knees looked up at him and said,

"Fuck my face. That is a huge cock so you will have to force it to get it all down my throat. Pull my hair and face fuck me. Renata, if he does not do it well, you force my face onto his cock till it is all down my throat. Force it all the way and get photos, please. Then make Lee do the same."

Simon put his hands in her hair and pushed his cock into her mouth. He pushed and it went deeper. Another push and deeper again. Another push but no deeper. His cock was in her throat but there were still a few inches left.

Renata came close, placed one hand on Simon's ass and one behind Temma's head. She pushed and the rest of the cock went in. She held her there and looked at Temma.

Her eyes were closed and her face contorted.

Lee spoke to Renata, "Not many women can take all of my cock like this. I often wonder why I like it so much. Is it the physical sensation of her throat on my cock or is it the concept that a woman is putting my cock into her mouth? Not only is she doing that, but she is suffering the discomfort of my big cock down her throat. That is such a turn on. It says so much about the woman. She sucks cock and will force it down her throat. Such an exciting thing."

Renata pulled Temma's head back till all the cock was out of her throat.

"Now Lee," Renata said in a deep, steady voice. She was in control.

Lee moved in front of Temma and inserted his cock into her mouth. Behind Temma now, Renata nodded at him and with sudden force, pushed Temma's head till all that big cock went out of view. Again, she held the head there. Longer this time. Then off and back onto the cock. Using force, she fucked Lee's cock with Temma's head. This really was a turn on. A real feeling of power.

"Fuck my cock with her throat, Renata. Do it hard. I know she wants it but she is being forced to take it. Fuck that is so hot. God my cock feels like it is bigger than ever and being consumed by her throat," Lee pushed his hips further forward to meet Temma's head with each thrust.

Her head was pulled back and off the glistening cock. Renata turned her head so the two women were looking into each other's eyes. Temma's mouth was drooling and her eyes were narrow slits with tears running from the corners. Renata stuck her long tongue into her mouth, then withdrew it. Cradled her face gently and said, "You are beautiful. You look beautiful with the long strands of saliva hanging from your mouth, down to your tits. You look magnificent with a cock down your throat and even more stunning as it is slowly withdrawn to reveal how much cock you had in your throat."

"Now it starts. Relax and go with it. Trust me."