All Comments on 'Maybe There is a Santa Claus'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
DanDraperDanDraper4 months agoAuthor

I got the italics wrong for some parts of the scene with the letter. Unlike word docs, it's done differently when publishing a story here, but I hope you all got the idea of that section. I'll submit a revision to fix it when I have a chance.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf574 months ago

Loved it! Maybe Mom could arrange for Sandra to get a piece of cock as well in a follow-up chapter? Five stars and a favorite point!

newporter56newporter564 months ago

Beautiful story, I hope the theme continues.

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln694 months ago

Great story!!!!!! I hope you continue with more chapters maybe a threesome with Sandra?????

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the italics note.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely loved it, especially the ending. Merry Xmas, 5-stars.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo4 months ago
Brilliant- Sometimes a woman like Sandra is a god send.

Sandra's gift and wisdom was a son's fantasy. Often, a little push and reassurance is all a mother needs. So well written in content and mechanics with perfect pace. Just the right amount of needed character history was divulged giving a reason for everything.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, so much fun to read. He definitely wont argue about writing a Santa letter next Christmas, LOL.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

His Christmas gift to his mother should a baby. She's got to be pregnant eith all that unprotected sex they've had in this story.

dfw713dfw7134 months ago

Wonderful story and very well written. Looking forward to chapter 2...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved the story. I was a little sad when his mom said about both of them seeing other people though. I could see Sandra having sex with both of them but I wish they would have committed to each other, especially after he said she was the only woman he wanted and how much she loved having sex with him. I still gave it a 5.

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

I enjoyed that. Wasn’t quite a five star story but better than a three star story so I gave you a four.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Outstanding story. Busty MILF mom is as much of a slut as her friend Sandra and wants her son to fuck her as often as he can when both of them aren't fucking others. No commitment to each other, Once Paul has thoroughly fucked Sandra I would hope he could fuck the two sluts together.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

I quite liked this story. And the "explanation" at the end. Although it did leave me wishing there was more. Like the son hooking up with his mom's bf.

DanDraperDanDraper4 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments, I'm glad to see so many of you have enjoyed it. I'll take the Sandra idea into consideration if I do decide to do a second chapter down the line.

Happy Holidays.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesIn4 months ago

Definitely a New Years party in this. Sandra and Mom. Mom sets him up, then can't resist temptation.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Liked it, but found it kinda sad. Pity fuck for her son isn't that erotic. Not a lot of affection or emotion. She never had any sexual thoughts about her son before reading his letter and she intends to keep fucking other guys and wants him to do the same. Seems sad to me overall, sorry.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall24 months ago

tbh, i didn't feel it.. kinda sad story.. made me feel bad

rutherford366rutherford3663 months ago

Absolutely loved it. I had a suspicion about it, but I didn't expect that printer idea it was a very clever twist. Loved that she was willing to do this for her son, and it seemed she wanted it as much as he did and that's why she planned it that way. 5-stars.

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 month ago

It was a good story but it seams that it was a pity fuck for her to do it. She had no sexual feelings for him before she found his letter. An then when he asked about being only for her she turned him down, yet wanted him on the side. 4⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanDraper@DanDraper
Thank for stopping by. I hope you you enjoy all the stories my perverted mind has come up with.