Mayor's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me when you're about to cum, BJ," she said.

A few minutes more and I was there, "Here it comes baby!"

With that, Linda pulled way out, my cock popping free of her ass, and then she wiggled and backed in quickly and my cock stuffed into her pussy from behind and started pumping again. Linda started screaming with pleasure and laughing at the same time. There was no way I was going anywhere and so I grabbed her hips and blew load number 2 into her womb.

As we got back to showering, I said, "What the hell was that?"

"I couldn't resist. Besides, if I already have to take a pill, why not fuck like that again."

We finished showering, dried off, and got dressed again. Linda had to be at work early the next morning, so she had to catch a ride-share home. As she was waiting, I asked, "So, are we seeing each other again, Linda?"

"BJ, I really like you, but I am also very busy with school. Let's stay in touch, but no strings attached for now. Is that okay?"

"That is totally fine." We kissed one more time and she hopped in the car and headed home.

I went to bed a very happy man. My post-college sex tally was setting new records. Two days, three women. One older, one younger and one just about my age. What would the next day bring as I helped Shelly move into the Cole's guest house?

I was able to sleep in until about 10 am and then just hung around the house until it was time to head to Shelly's. I threw on some shorts and remembered to put a couple condoms in my pocket in hopes to get my cock back inside Shelly's pussy. When I arrived at Shelly's, it was a tiny little, single-room occupancy type of apartment. She only had some boxes, a few little furniture items, and some clothing. I had brought my dad's truck, so it was no problem fitting everything in. Shelly was sexy as ever. She had on very short, tight little cutoffs, and a thin, white, wife-beater type tank top. It was clear she was not wearing a bra.

We arrived at the Mayor's house and punched in the code to the front gate. The garage was open and the Cadillac SUV was half out of the garage, but the Mercedes was gone. As we pulled up and parked, my heart rate started racing uncontrollably. There, walking out to greet us, was Mayor Cole. Until this moment, I had never fully realized how fucking awkward this would be. I had spent the last two days fucking his wife in his bed, not to mention a whole host of other places.

"Hey you two," he yelled waving at us, "Good to see you." He greeted Shelly at her side of my dad's truck, a very tall 4x4 truck, and helped her down. Then the Mayor came around to my side of the truck and greeted me with a handshake. "Hey Brian. Thank you for being such a big help to my wife while I was gone. You sure earned your money with those boxes of books."

"It was a pleasure to be a big help fucking your wife while you were gone, Mr. Mayor," I thought to myself. "No problem. Happy to help," was fortunately all that came out of my mouth.

"Do you need any help moving Shelly's stuff in," the Mayor asked?

"No. No. There isn't much. I got it."

"Okay. I'll be inside if you need anything. Mrs. Cole is out for the day until dinner, but she passed on her thanks again as well."

Shelly and I took the first load of things to her new home, the pool house in the backyard of the Cole's and just steps from where we'd had our threesome in the hot tub the other night. Shelly got busy putting things away and I made a few more trips with the rest of her stuff. When I was done, I came up behind her and reached around her waist and ran my hands up under her shirt and onto her little, puffy tits.

"BJ, not now. I really want to put some of this stuff away. How about if you come back later?"

A bit surprised at the coldness I sensed, I said, "Yeah. Okay. That's totally cool. When should I come back?"

"I'll text you."

I walked back out to my dad's truck, still feeling a little dejected, but climbed in and figured I'd go hit some golf balls. A few minutes down the road, I reached over for my sunglasses and they weren't on the seat. I was sure I left them in Shelly's new home, and I was only a few minutes away, so I turned around and headed back. I had the gate code from when we'd come in earlier, so I just let myself in. I walked through the garage and I saw something that made me pause in my tracks. The Mayor was covering the last few steps from the main house to the pool house. He was now wearing shorts, he'd had slacks on earlier, and he had on a Hawaiian shirt that was completely unbuttoned.

A little voice in my head told me to approach the pool house quietly. I circled around the edge of the yard and came up behind the pool house. No one would see me here and if the Mayor was just coming out to see how Shelly's move was going, he'd head back to the house by the same path he came and I could act like I was just showing up. The bathroom window on the back wall was open and squatted down and crawled up under it.

"Hey little girl," the Mayor said in a deeper than normal voice.

"Hello, Mr. Mayor," Shelly replied sounding playful and cute.

"Did you miss me, baby girl?"

"I sure did. I was so excited to see that the bitch was gone when I got here today. And, I got rid of that little dick Brian. I told him I'd text him later, but we'll just have to see if I need him for anything now that I have you again." It got very quiet besides some low level moaning and I figured they were kissing.

"What the fuck? What a little cunt," I thought to myself. I couldn't really complain that the Mayor was fucking Shelly when I'd been fucking his wife, but still. The way she talked about Jill and myself didn't sit very well with me. I wonder if The Mayor knew she was also his wife's lesbian lover and my new fuck buddy; or so I thought.

"So, what did you and Jill do while I was gone," the Mayor asked Shelly?

"Oh this answer ought to be good," I laughed to myself.

"Well, she called me the last two days and said she didn't me around."

"That is really weird," he said.

"Yeah well, I thought so, too. I texted her last night to ask if I could come over and look at the pool house again. When she didn't answer, I caught a ride-share over anyway and let myself in the gate."

"Oh really."

"That's bullshit," the voice inside me yelled!

"Guess what I saw next? I came back here into the yard and she was in the hot tub with Brian and they were fucking like rabbits."

I wanted to scream, "Oh you little cunt! That is NOT what happened at all you bitch."

"Oh really. I wondered if that was the real reason she wanted that punk to come over and help her out."

"Oh, he helped her out all right. He spent the night. I know for a fact."

"In my bed? I'll ruin that bitch when I get the chance."

"Oh, come on Mr. Mayor, let's forget about them. We have us."

I should've hopped up, stormed into the pool house and beat the living fuck out of that bastard. But, going to jail was not in my immediate plans. I started to sneak off and I heard them start to have sex. I decided to stick around to hear exactly what went on.

"What we have is me about to fuck your pussy."

"Fuck me, Mr. Mayor. Fuck me hard until you cum, but remember, I'm not on birth control, yet."

"Oh fuck. I told you to get some. Lay down."

I heard the sound of someone bouncing onto a bed, "Hey, easy now Mr. Mayor, that is a little rough." And then I heard the ripping of clothing, "Come on now, that's my good tank top."

I heard some thrashing around and then Shelly yelped in a burst of pain. "Take that in your tight little cunt."

The sound of hard sex added to Shelly's moaning; and it didn't all sound pleasurable. After just about 2 minutes, the Mayor yelled a string of obscenities, followed by Shelly, "You fucking bastard. You just blew your fucking load in my pussy and I am about a week before my period. You stupid fucking idiot."

"Oh shut the hell up. If I knock you up I'll get you a goddamn abortion."

"If you get me pregnant, maybe I won't accept one."

"I have my ways you little whore. Get dressed and, by the way, I'm going to get Mrs. Cole drunk tonight and I'll be back for more. You need to remember who's paying you so damn much money."

I figured he was about to leave, so I slipped away and ran all the way back to my truck. I was in shock. But, should I have been? There is no way anything normal could be expected with the way I got involved in this whole thing. I mean, the sex was intense and erotic and amazing, but I was counting myself lucky to be getting out of this triangulated sex mess before it cost me more than my ego. I raced home and took a really long, hot shower.

When I got out of the shower, there was a text message from Jill.

Jill: Hey BJ. I'm out and about with a few hours to spare. Are you home alone?

Me: I'm busy.

Jill: Is everything ok?

Me: Yes. Fine. Just got some stuff I have to do.

Jill: Ok. Miss U.

I refused to text her back. At this point, I had gone from being very excited about the whole threesome of fuck buddies, but now I didn't want anything to do with it. I went about the next two days and interestingly, never heard from Shelly.

My parents returned from vacation the next day and I picked them up at the airport. "Hey BJ, it is really good to see you," my mom said getting into the car at the airport curb.

"Good to see you guys, too," I said.

"So, how is the new girl?"

"Honey, I told you not to do that," my dad.

"Oh her. Yeah, I'm not interested. I don't want to be around the Mayor and his wife, and since she lives there, it would be hard to avoid them."

"That is very wise," my mom agreed. "They are some weird people."

"Politics will do that," my dad added.

"You two don't know the half of it," I thought to myself.

We talked about their trip and I listened to all their tales of things they did. I reported having a pretty boring time while they were away and that I was looking forward to starting my new job in two days. I laid low the next two days until I started my new job.

As always, the first few days of my new job were loaded with paperwork and meeting people. Since I had been an intern at the company, I knew quite a few people, but it was good to get reacquainted as one of their peers. One day led to another, and before I knew it, I had been there a month.

Mrs. Cole texted me every few days. Since I was very busy with my new job, the Mayor wasn't travelling at all, and my parents were always home, it was easy to ignore her attempts to hook up with me; despite a few racy photos she included in the text messages.

One Friday afternoon, I got off work a little early and headed home. My parents were all dressed up and heading out for the night. "What are you two up to tonight," I asked?

"We have a retirement dinner for one of dad's former colleagues," my mom said.

"Oh, fun."

"It will be if Mrs. Cole doesn't drink too much and get sloppy again."

"Well, at least that would add some entertainment," I said.

My parents headed out, saying they'd be back really late, and I ordered some pizza for delivery.I didn't have any plans. About 7 pm, my phone buzzed with a text message from Mrs. Cole:

Jill: Hey BJ. Guess who I'm at a dinner with?

Me: My mom and dad.

Jill: Yep. Maybe I should tell them how much fun we had.

Me: Excuse me?

Jill: You need to stop ignoring me little boy. Or maybe the Mayor's wife will have to tell a story about you touching her when you came to work here.

Me: Don't ever contact me again.

Jill: Oh really? That's the way we're going to play this?

I immediately clicked into my iPhone settings and blocked her number. I did not need a crazy bitch like that around. I poured myself a cocktail from my dad's bar. I have to admit, the latest texts from the Mayor's wife scared me shit-less. What if she did make up some crazy story about me touching her or something. How could I defend that? Maybe I should just see her again or something.

One cocktail turned into two and three pretty quickly. At some point, laying on my parent's couch, I fell asleep with the TV droning on.

The next thing I remember was a pounding on the front door. I jumped up, ran to the front door and opened it. Standing on my parents front porch was, of all people, Linda. She smiled at me, patted her stomach and said, "Guess what? The Plan B pill didn't work. I'm pregnant."

Out of the darkness of the driveway came the Mayor and his wife, dressed to the nines, and laughing hysterically at me as I stood there with Linda. "Now look what you did," Jill howled.

My flight reaction took over and I bolted back into the house and out onto the patio. I could still hear them laughing saying "come back BJ", but there was no way I was going back. In one leap, I vaulted the railing of the patio and threw myself over the steep embankment below my parent's house. I had to get away.

I could feel myself falling and then, strangely enough, I heard my dad's voice, "BJ. BJ. Wake up. What the hell is wrong?"

I never landed from my fall over the railing, but somehow I ended up back on the couch. A cold sweat covered my body and my heart rate was 200 beats per minute.

"Are you okay," my mom asked rubbing my forehead?

"Oh shit. Wow. Yes. That was some nightmare," I said.

"What was it about, honey," my mom asked?

"Um, oh, I don't know. Some people were just chasing me and I jumped off our back patio and was falling and then, well, I guess I woke up."

"Okay, well, we're home a little early. Your dad didn't feel that good."

"Oh, okay. What time is it," I asked?

"Just before 9 pm," my dad replied.

"Was the Mayor and his wife there?"

"Yes, of course. She said you were very helpful and to thank you again. Oh, and she said she had more work for you to do and wondered when you could do it. I told her you'd contact her."

"Okay. Yeah. Thanks."

"Well, your dad's stomach is upset tummy, so we're going to bed. Good night."

"Good night, mom, dad."

"That was about as scary of a nightmare as I have ever had," I thought to myself.

I grabbed my phone to head to bed and there was a text message from Linda:

Linda: What's up?

Me: Nothing.

Linda: Um, I need to talk to you.

Me: Okay. Why?

Linda: Can I see you soon and we can talk?

Me: About what?

Linda: I don't want to text it.

Me: Is it about the night you were here?

Linda: Yes

It is a good thing my heart was young and healthy, because it was once again racing at breakneck speed. "What the fuck now," I asked myself? "Maybe she didn't take the Plan B pill? Maybe she has a terrible STD? Maybe she's going to chase me off a cliff with the Mayor and his wife?" My mind was a blur with anxiety.

Me: Do you want to talk now?

Linda: Sure. The sooner the better.

Me: Meet at the bar?

Linda: Okay. I'll be there in 20-30 minutes.

My parents had gone to bed, so I grabbed my keys and slipped out and headed to the bar. I was there well before Linda would arrive and took a seat at one end of the bar, well away from everyone else. The bartender greeted me and I ordered a drink.

When he returned with the drink he said, "Hey, remember that hot Asian you met in here about a month ago?"

"Yes. Why?"

"She was in here looking for you a few days ago," he said.

"Really. That's funny. I'm meeting her here shortly."

"Oh, okay. Glad she found you."

Now my mind was really racing. Vaulting over the edge of my parents patio and down the long, steep rocky hillside was looking very good right now. About halfway through my first cocktail, Linda showed up. We greeted each other with a hug and she sat down.

"Hey, can I get Linda a drink," I said to the bartender?

"Actually BJ, I don't want one," Linda said.

"Okay. I have to admit, I hate shit like this. What do you have to tell me?"

"Well, the other night when we were together and had sex. That just wasn't like me. I shouldn't have done that. And since then, I haven't wanted to see you or talk to you or anything."

"Okay. I just figured you were busy with your MBA and work."

"Let me finish. I shouldn't have done it because I wasn't protected and...," her voice trailed off.

"Yes," I asked?

Without taking a single breath, Linda blurted out, in one big run-on sentence, "Well, I was seeing someone at the time, but then I slept with you and since then I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and so I dumped him and moved back in with my parents and I just really want to figure out a way to see just you and I am sorry if this is a lot all at once and I understand if you don't ever want to see me again, but I really like you and I hope we can see each other regularly and see if there is a deeper connection."

I was so fucking relieved she wasn't pregnant that I just leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She smiled, kissed me back, and said, "So, is that a yes?"

It was my turn for a run-on monologue, "Oh my god, I thought you were going to say you were pregnant and then when you didn't order a drink from the bar I knew you were pregnant and I had a nightmare earlier tonight that you were pregnant and just a lot has been going on with me lately and I would so love to see you a lot and see if there's a connection."

We simultaneously started laughing and kissed a few more times. "Oh, and just so you know, I am on some allergy medication and didn't want a drink," Linda said. The laughing continued as we held hands and talked with each other.

As the bar emptied, I paid the tab and we went outside. We had both driven, so I walked her to her car. "It is too bad my parents are home from vacation," I said suggestively.

"Well, now that you bring that up, I live in a cottage with a private entrance at my parents now. Want to come over?"

I left my car at the bar and hopped in with Linda. As we wound through the streets of her neighborhood I couldn't help but think; and then, it was confirmed. Linda pulled up to her parent's gate just two doors down and across the street from the Mayor and Mrs. Cole. My heart rate was back at the pace I was starting to get used to.

"Um, this is really nice," I said.

"It is. I get embarrassed by it all. My dad is a doctor and my mom is a lawyer, so they have done very well. But, we don't have the awesome view you grew up with."

As close as we were to the Cole's house, I had to know, "So, I heard a rumor the Mayor lives out this way."

Laughing, Linda replied, "He does. A couple doors down and across the street. Do not ever say anything to my parents. They hate him and his bitch wife. They are crazy."

"Really? I met them a couple times through my dad's old work and I heard something similar to that."

That was a relief to me. I would have jumped out of the car and found the nearest cliff to jump off had Linda said their families were close friends. We pulled through the gate and up the driveway and went through a side door of the garage that led up a staircase and into her little abode above the garage. It had a back deck that overlooked a beautiful yard with a swimming pool, sport court, and hot tub.

Once inside, she turned to me, draped her arms around my neck and we started kissing. Our kissing led to ravaging at each other's clothes; evidence we were both very horny. If I had to guess, my excitement was also a relief to be having sex with someone who wasn't part of a wild sex-triangle. Her body, slight in frame, highlighted by her petite breasts and firm little ass was fabulous to hold. I lifted her up by both butt cheeks and with a little wiggling, set her down on my hard cock while I was still standing up. She moaned with pleasure as I fucked her and sucked her tiny, hard nipples.

The position we were in wasn't sustainable for fucking, so I carried her toward her bed.

"No, no. Fuck me on the couch again, baby," she pleaded. I laid her down on her couch and started driving my hard cock like a piston in and out of her tight snatch.