Mayor's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
424 Followers

She wrapped her legs around me and begged me to fuck her harder and harder. As I did, my memory of fucking her unprotected pussy a month ago came rushing back. "Are you safe now? Can I cum in you bareback, Linda?"

"Fuck me as long as you want! Do whatever feels right?"

There was no way I was stopping. I few more thrusts and I buried my balls in her crotch and held it in tight as I blasted hot streams of sperm deep into her again. She yelped with pleasure and tightened up her pussy lips around my cock and experienced an orgasm at the same time; milking my cock into her cunt.

As we relaxed and caught our breath, I said, "Well, I guess we'll see what happens."

Linda started laughing and said, "After the way it felt last time, I knew there was no way I could ever see you again without letting you cum in me, so I had an IUD installed."

"You could've told me that," I said poking at her side.

"You seem to really like risky sex you crazy young man."

We climbed into her bed and cuddled our way to sleep. Linda fell asleep before me and as we laid there, her body spooned into mine, it just felt right. When I woke up, Linda was just setting down a warm cup of coffee on the nightstand. She was in a little silk, Asian-print robe that was neatly tied in the front. I reached out, grabbed at the belt to bring her closer and it pulled open. Her gorgeous, pale white skin and dark little nipples brought me an instant hard on.

As she climbed on my cock to ride me cowgirl style, I pulled her down and feasted on her chest. "I'm sorry my tits aren't bigger," she said.

"Don't be crazy. I love these things."

"You're so sweet. But, would you be opposed to me getting some nice C-cups?"

"I would love anything you have, Linda! Why, are you thinking about it?"

"I graduate with my MBA soon and that is going to be my present to myself."

"Then I better enjoy these while I can." With that, I sucked hard on one and she screamed in pleasure. It was easy to bounce her up and down on my pussy-lubricated cock.

As I was getting close to cumming, she whispered, "Tell me when you are going to cum. I want to get off."

I didn't ask why, but as my the pressure in my balls couldn't be held anymore and I warned her I was going to burst, she slid off, took my cock deep in her throat, and accepted and swallowed my morning load of salty, sweet cum.

"I just really wanted to taste you, baby," she said as we laid together, "And based on that, I don't ever want to taste anyone else."

We got up, showered, and decided to go to breakfast together. There was a little spot down the street that promised a quiet little breakfast together. As we entered and took a seat at a small booth, my morning of love making was given a rude jolt. Sitting in the back of the restaurant was Mrs. Cole and Shelly. Jill had already seen me and told Shelly about my presence. The glaring match continued.

Later in our meal, I needed to use the men's room. If I could have avoided it, I would have; the path to the men's room ran right by their table. As I walked by, not saying a word, Jill reached out and caught me by the arm. "Who's the little Asian slut you're with now?"

"Funny you calling someone a slut," Mrs. Mayor.

"You know I could stop by your table and see what she thinks of your former lover, right?"

"Yes, you could. And I could say something like, 'did you know your husband and your little lesbian lover here are fucking on the side?'," and with that bomb dropped I bolted for the men's room.

The rapid heart rate and sweating returned. "Would she say something to Linda in retaliation?"

I spent a little extra time in the men's room collecting myself. It sure felt good to say that and it felt good to be clear of those bitches, but I would have to suffer the consequences if she made a revengeful comment to Linda. After what might have been 6 or 7 minutes in the men's room, I returned to my seat.

"Sorry that took a little while," I said trying to laugh it off.

"T.M.I.," Linda laughed. "But you missed the big show. Did you hear the commotion?"

"No, what?"

"Just after you went back to the men's room, the Mayor's wife burst out the front door following some young, blonde woman screaming obscenities at her. It was a huge scene. Then she got in her car and sped away."

"I have heard from my parents she is a piece of work. Maybe she had one too many mimosas."

"Anyway. So, my parents have a place in Maui. Would you like to talk about the possibilities of sex on the beach?"

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
424 Followers