May's B&B Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not getting any brighter, are you?"

 

"Taylor wants that; you're joking, aren't you?"

 

"I wish I was a baby; I wish I was. Not your thing then?

"No, never"

"You sure"

"Yes I'm very sure Ella." I was very relieved when Ella said good cos I've found a cock I'm very happy with now."

"I don't suppose she would get him in the chair if he didn't want to be there."

"You are a bit naive, Kevin."

"Well how."

I was locked in the pillory. Ella came over from a wardrobe with what I thought was a strange corset. It was a single-arm glove. I had cuffs on. Ella pulled the sleeve up my arms, fixed the straps over my shoulders, and then, after tugging on the laces, announced I was well suited to a single glove. "Your elbows are nearly touching darling". I've never felt so venerable in my life.

Ella released me from the pillory and clipped a dog lead to my reverse PA cock piercing. She slowly led me around the room and then back to the pillory. Ive had you for less than a day. You are a foot taller than me, you are twice my bodyweight and ten times as strong; but your back in here.

Ella ran her pin-wheel around my glands, back and forth just under my urethra opening. After just five minutes, she got me to agree to call a guy she knew who she said always came in bucket fulls to fuck her up the arse, then after a full minute I agreed to clean her out after. Once I'd agreed, she simply led me over to the cunnilingus chair. She adjusted the seat and head restraint and planted her brownie right on my mouth. I've changed my mind about being fucked up the arse unless you want to do it.

I have to be careful Rick. I could have made you do that. If I did I'd never see you again. Jill knows people. I don't know how but she does. I had to learn this for you, to keep you. I will do anything to keep you but I will keep you safe and happy. She keeps the man she loves safe and happy. Do you understand now?

About ten minutes later, a I was trying to eating my own cum from Ella's arse. A day ago I think it would have made me puke Now I couldn't get my tongue in far enough, Ella presented her arse to me in such away that I could only just lick her brownie. One day I'll get Jill to give me an enema. When I know I'm clean you can put your tongue up inside my arse. Not before baby, not before.

"What did you think of Taylor's chastity tube?"

"It looks tight."

"It is; Very, he can't get hard in it at all. When he is a bad subby, Jan puts him in one with spikes inside. I think I'd like one for you. Keep all that cock of yours just for me.

I think you have to buy it at Erotica, a tube for you, a nice gold nipple chain for me? A nice chain to connect the rings on my nipples. A chain with a key on it. I think if you want sole access to the twins, you need to pay somehow.

She was playing with my cock, just toying with it. Fuck me, she knew what she was doing. I was on the edge, but not quite enough to take me there. Do you want me to suck it? Oh yes, please, Mistress Ella. What will you do for me if I do? I'll eat your pussy.

No, letting you touch my pussy is a treat for you not a payment for me. Buy me a present; it doesn't have to be big. What will you get me? A tube, a tube I'll get a tube. No, silly boy, a tube is for you. She was tracing her finger around the head of my cock. Tickling the underside. I'll get you the key. You can have the key. Do you want me to keep it? Yes yes. Forever, yes, Mistress forever.

She gave me three hard pumps and took my cock head in her mouth. This time, she swallowed every drop. Then she licked it clean. I was still hard when she finished.

"Oh, it looks nice. I think I need to sit on that." She fucked me slowly. It seemed to last for hours. When I eventually came again, she pulled away and decorated her fanny with my cum. This load is for you.

"Do you have to go to France with your mum's stuff?"

"No; not at all."

"Good. Can we go to Manchester on Friday. It's the first day of Erotica Northern. You have to say yes to this Rick, not going to Manchester; chastity! you have to say it when I'm not playing with your cock. I've already proved you have fuck all self-resolve when I have your cock haven't I"

"yes Mistress"

Ella smiled, "Good boy baby"

I'm asking a lot here baby will you give me your cock will you let me completely control our sex life. Can you trust me that much Rick?

"You have to repeat it in front of Jill as well. So, I'm asking you once again, do you want a chastity tube."

"Yes please Ella."

"Do you want me to lock up your cock."

"Oh yes, please, Ella."

"Do you want me to keep all the keys and decide when you get any sex, of any description at all?"

"Oh yes, please, Ella."

"Do you realise I'm using my English bitch accent?"

"I'm pretty fucked from here on in aren't I Mistress Ella"

"Only if I let you baby. That's eight already for next week, so now that you have agreed to be my chastity slave, that will be eight strokes with the taws and eight days of chastity. Come on, you. Back in that chair, I'm drenched again.

Just as I was bringing Ella off for the second time, the playroom door opened. There stood Jill. I thought you two were going to have a quiet night. I can see he is with a gob full of your twat. You slut, you're making enough noise for a party. Is he good with his tongue as well?

"You can have a go if you want," said Ella. If I can queen Taylor! But if I catch you sitting on his bed snake, I'll cut it off and choke you with it."

"WOOOO! A bit precious about it, ain't we? Ella, I thought me and you were share and share alike girl.

"You never let me have any of Taylor's fun bar."

That's different,"

"Not now its not, this one's not for sharing, either."

"Why are you two back? The club was raided. Dunmore is fucking furious. He came over to get me, Taylor, Bob, and Izzy, out of clink. Bob and Izzy wanted to meet Rick before he disappears again. They go home to the states again in a week's time.

Is he still alive? Can the poor bugger breathe under that arse of yours? Fuck off skinny witch, my man likes curves." I could hear everything, but after I got Ella off the first time, she gaged me with a double-ended dildo gag and was riding that.

Ella dismounted and left the dildo in plain view. "Why are you pissing about with that lump of plastic Ella when he has that thing between his legs?"

"He's a bit sore. Sore, what are you doing to the poor boy? I was a little bit hard on him with the pinwheel. Jill bent over me. Oh fuck, Ella, it looks like a strip of postage stamps. Let him go darling, I've told you, he's yours for life now. Bob and Izzy want to see him. Bob says they haven't seen each other for 15 years. Tell them to come up. They don't like to, they aren't members any more.

Tell Izzy not to be dull. Its my house and she is my friend said Ella."

"Is that Bob and Izzy Vizzy? Can we see them, please, Mistress Ella-May?"

"Wooo. Ain't you got him coming on?" said Jill."

No he's fucking useless, I only spanked him ten hours ago. He's back up to 16 already.

What with,.

My twase.

"You are a cruel bitch, Ella."

"There's something else as well."

"What?"

"Tell her, big boy."

"I've asked Mistress Ella-May if I can buy a chastity tube, so she can lock me up, and keep the key."

Jan pinched my nipple and said, "Don't worry about the tube, big boy. The dirty bitch won't be able to go without cock for a week."

"This is from the woman whose avowed intent was to shag my very strange best friend to death and live a life of debauchery on his pension" I said.

"Who said anything about was, That's still plan A boy. Come on, let's go down the stairs and say hello then. "

What about clothes? That's fucking hilarious said Jill. Haven't you explained the no clothes for anything with a cock rule, you Irish slut?

"Come on, boy. Said Ella. Giving my dog lead a tug."

"How did that happen?"

"Oh, Jill, he had himself done. Look, four in his cock and two in each tit. Look at this. Open Baby! I showed Jill the barbel. Ella had put it back in my tongue.

"Oh, a clitty clapper. I bet that's nice."

If that guy from Cambridge you got Taylor's chastities from is at Manchester tomorrow I'm going to ask him if he can bond it in place."

"I may see about one for Taylor. Can't bond it until he finishes teaching though, mores the pitty.

We were down the stairs when Ella took me to one side and asked if I'd ever heard of ponyboy racing.

"No I said, what is it, gelding racing?"

"Oh, no, not that at all. I've been once, and I'd love to do it again. So would Taylor and Jan, the Dunmores, and a few others. Bob and Izzy if they were in England as well I bet. I was obviously looking a bit nonplussed.

"It's like trotting racing. The driver is me, and the horse is you. Like, I drive you, you pull a little sulky. I sit in it. It sounds a bit corny, but it's fucking hot. Could we do it at your place?

If you want to love then yes, I don't see why not. The top meadow has an old mine track around half of it. Ioan my next door Neighbour has a tractor with a bucket he's good on it and he owes me. We could probably get skelpings and do the rest ourselves. It's pretty flat now. I cant see it costing too much. Do you want to tell them?

"Yes please said Ella. Just as she was going to say something, Dunmore arrived with his wife. I know Derek well, but his wife is new to me. Apparently quite new to kink, but learning fast.

 

Ella stood up and called for a bit of a hush. Listen guys. Rick, I risked an interruption. That's Ella and me. I've added a whole new level of power to Ella's smile now. Rick and I have a place in Wales. It's miles from anywhere, very isolated, and has two 25-acre paddocks. One has a track all around it.

Dunmore said, "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes," said Ella. "Pony games."

"I'll buy a trap if you two don't mind keeping it there for us."

"I'll get one as well, I said."

"We are in business, then. Said Jill

"Where are we going to stay?" said Dunmore's woman.

"Can we camp, Rick? Yup, the other meadow should be good for that."

"Can we get my sister's caravan up there?" said Jill.

"Look, Guys, it's an old farm house with four bedrooms. It did have hundreds of sheep at one time. There is accommodation for shearers, but at the moment I think a Boy Scout bell tent would be better, but I'll see what I can do. I'm sure I can do something with it.Dunmore, when can you get time off? You're going to be the hardest to fit in."

"When ever I want for that, Rick.

"It's good to see you again, buddy, and it's even better to see two of my friends very happy together."

"When can you accommodate us, Rick?

"Just give me a bit of time, say August's second weekend. Get there Thursday through Tuesday. We should all be knackered by then. I'll try to make the accommodations fit enough so we don't need tents."

The meeting broke up into gossip groups. I think Ella and I were featured highly in that gossip. Everyone seemed very happy to see us together.

"Derek, can I have a word?" Derek gave me the smile he normally reserved for middle-aged women about to give him a fair-sized lump of their soon-to-be ex-husband's savings. "In the kitchen, where it's quiet."

"OK, but by the sound of it, I think this needs taking to the office." Ella, who had welded herself to my side throughout this, made the decision to come with us. Jan, who, despite her husband's Cambridge honours degree, is the sharpest person I've ever met and definitely the brains of that outfit, solved the problem. "Ella, leave Super Dick alone for a moment and come over here with us girls. We have plans to make."

Derek and I went into the kitchen because I needed to talk with him about money. I had a previous idea about converting the shearers accommodation into a bunkhouse or something similar. I didn't really know what this gang that I had suddenly rejoined would accept as a decent standard. "Easy," said Derek. "Most of us would sleep under a hedge if we got to play this somewhere like yours. Why not have an open house weekend? Get some ideas. There are 10 couples in all. I have a camper van; I'll bring that. Rob Harvey and the very delectable Mrs. Harvey have a caravan. Your extra bedrooms--if all ten couples turn up, we can manage. Let's put it to the group, as I said."

 

I was going to be busy with Mum's stuff until the end of the week. Ella had plans for our weekend. She seemed a little disappointed in my suggestion that we go to Wales on Monday to get stuff ready for a get-together the following weekend. Then Jan whispered something in her ear, and her face lit up.

So we were all going to meet at my place in Wales three weeks later on Friday. I had plenty to do and a bit of cash to spend, but I now had a purpose, a future to look forward to, and a second chance with the right person for me. I just hoped I was right for her.

Before everyone left, I was talking about the project. In and around the closest town, 10 miles away, there was every trade I needed, except an electrician. There was one, but he was a complete chancer in my opinion and would never be allowed near my place again. I'd have to go a bit further afield for a spark. "What about Cav? He's one of us, and when he gets to know about it, he will want in," said Taylor."

I was stunned, "Cav. Our big fuckoff crashball centre? The one who played with a broken arm for two weeks"

"Yup, that one. The one who will be going to erotica dressed in his sissy girl gear with his strict aunty"

"Who is his strict aunty," I said?

"Pam, of course you knob." said Ella

Back in the day, we won more games than our skill levels were worth. A lot of the reason was Cav. No one has ever tackled him alone twice. Always in twos, some times in threes. Dunmore, our other centre, was a polar opposite. Only five eight, very fleet of foot, Cav made a space, taking another defender out, and Dunmore went through the gap with monotonous regularity.

He usually hit the winger hard but had a killer last-minute pass. The final part of our one and only game plan was my brother, Slingsby. Both were fast enough to run around just about any full-back we came up against if they got the early ball. The plan centred around our centre, Cav.

"OK, we have a spark then if he is in."

"Oh, you can bet when Aunty Pam hears you are back and about your plan, they will be in. They are one of the ten couples Jill said!

Only nine now, Bob and Izzy are leaving, said Dunmore.

"Err, about that, said Bob. We don't want to leave any more. We are only going to play here once or twice a year, but we have had a chat, and we need it. Both of us. So do we have a problem?" he went on.

Anyone can see Rick and May. Ella winced, Izzy secretly kicked Bob; it was so secret that everyone in the room and a passer-by outside saw it.

"Sorry, Ella, I'm a nob. I don't get to see you often enough for it to sink in."

Ella laughed it off with everyone else. But I felt her snuggle in just a bit closer. I was just beginning to realise how much she hated being just May. I'd find out why eventually. Maybe while my Welsh Mountain peace was being shattered by my friends. I didn't give a shit relay. I had friends, I had a nice peacefull place in the country an I now had the best thing ever, a woman I adored.

12