Wedding Night Cuckold

Story Info
Bride cucks her husband on their wedding night.
6.9k words
4.31
21.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trstxxx
Trstxxx
111 Followers

MELISSA

Two years ago when Melissa first met me at a party she later told me there were a couple things that really attracted her to me. She thought I was cute. And she thought she could manipulate me and convince me to do any freaky and kinky thing she wanted.

She was right on both accounts.

I had noticed her at the party. How could I not with her perky tits and nipples trying to poke out of her top with no bra on. Not huge tits, but they could defy gravity as the nipples pointed straight out. And her shorts were the tight athletic ones that hugged her cute ass like it was painted on. They were so tight you could almost tell how smooth her pussy was with that camel toe so prominent. She also liked her hair in a ponytail, because as she said later "It's easier for someone to pull on".

I was way too shy to approach her though. My experience with women was limited and I definitely was no Casanova.

Now you might be wondering why someone that hot wasn't with someone already. Well, I may describe her as a wild firecracker that is hot as hell, but others had a different description.

"She's fucking crazy Mike!" "Run man, she's going to eat you up and spit you out."

But when she walked up to me and said "I think you have some chip dip on the edge of your mouth" and then proceeded to lick my lips and press her body to mine...Christ!

She could have told me she was the Devil's spawn and was going to steal my soul and I still would have followed her like a puppy dog on a leash. Which coincidentally she has made me do.

Melissa may have just wanted to fuck with my head for awhile then dump me, but somewhere along the way I guess she figured I'd make a good life long pet.

At the end of that night she gave me the blowjob of my life and said "There's more where that came from" before giving me her number and giggling as she left, wiping up my cum from her lips. Despite the warnings I called her the next day and she has owned me ever since.

We dated for a few months before Melissa decided to move in with me. No talking about it. Her clothes and stuff just showed up at my apartment one day.

And our "dating" consisted of her fucking me and anyone else she wanted to. I on the other hand was only fucking her. Now why the hell would I stay with someone like that? Sex, sex, sex. Melissa let me fuck any hole any time she was with me. She let me fuck her ass, cum in it, then she'd suck my cock. And once she moved in the sex was more frequent. So yes, I knew she was fucking around but I was addicted to her. At the beginning when we "weren't exclusive to each other" she did say she wore a condom with other guys. Truth or bullshit? With Melissa who knew.

Another aspect of our sex life that changed when Melissa moved in was she started to introduce new kinks into the bedroom. Looking back I'm pretty sure her plan all along was to slowly get me used to her freaky side until I was too far down the freaky road to turn back.

One day she ordered some bondage gear, with my credt card of course, and wanted me to tie her up and fuck her. Hell yes I would. She pretended to resist as her hands were tied behind her and I fucked her from behind. It was so hot I shot my load right away. Which may have been another reason she was fucking other guys still.

Then she would say in her sweetest voice, "I'd like to tie you up this time." It was only fair she said. I agreed because realistically I would agree to anything if she was going to fuck me.

Melissa would suck my cock while my hands were tied to the headboard and tease me and make me beg to cum.

When I begged enough she would let me cum in her mouth and proceed to swallow it all.

The next time I would cum in her mouth while tied, but she made sure there was cum on her lips and Melissa would give me a big wet cum kiss.

After that she would hold my cum in her mouth and spit it all into mine when she kissed me.

Then it was riding my cock while I was tied. After cumming in her pussy she moved up to my face and lowered her cum filled pussy to my mouth. "Be a good boy and eat it all up" as she stroked my cock head.

My cock was so sensitive it drove me crazy. "I'll stop when you've licked all your cum from my pussy"

Her next progression for me was to ride me with my cock up her ass. While I was tied of course. I'd shoot my load up her ass and then guess what...her ass is lowered to my face, cum dripping out of it. She'd torment my sensitive cock again and I had no choice but to eat my cum from her ass. This may gave disgusted some, or most guys, but she had me so hooked into her freaky kinks that I did as she told me.

Melissa would get me to spank her, then of course it was my turn. While I was tied so I couldn't stop it.

"Your ass is to hairy to spank" she complained. Next thing she is shaving my ass, then may as well do the legs to match she said.

A finger up my ass during a blowjob progressed to a strapon she pounded my ass with.

A dog collar and leash were put on me as I followed her around the apartment. Foot worship, eating her ass, ball gag for me.

But every kink still ended with me fucking her. Whether it was her pussy, mouth or ass. Sometimes there was post orgasm torture and she would feed me my cum into my mouth but I was still fucking her.

Throughout all this I knew she was still fucking around but said nothing. Call me whipped, a simp, cucked or just plain stupid but like I said, I was addicted to her. Then she started talking about the other guys in one of our more intimate moments lying in bed.

"I know you know I have cock on the side but you don't ever mention it. Is there a chance you like me fucking other cocks?"

I hadn't really thought of it that way, I was probably more scared to get into a serious discussion about it. But I was still scared to get serious about it, so I just gave a bit of shrug with"I don't know" meekly coming out of my mouth.

Melissa began to stroke my cock as she continued. "I think deep down it turns you on thinking of me getting fucked by another cock. Cocks bigger than you, filling my pussy. Making me cry out in orgasm."

Now I was getting turned on by her description of other guys fucking her. Except she never referred to them as guys or men, it was always cock. No feelings towards them, just another cock to fill her insatiable sex drive. Maybe that's why I started to enjoy her stories of fucking around.

She would now tell me how she fucked a guy when "out with her friends" or other times she would have a chance encounter. Not sure it was by "chance" though. Then it turned into telling me before she fucked them. Where they were going to meet and what they were going to do.

I was cucked at this point, even if I didn't think of it that way. But every story ended with me cumming in one of her holes so I was always satisfied sexually.

CHASTITY

Then she ordered a chastity cage.

I was tied up with the ball gag in my mouth when she brought it out. She was teasing my cock, but hadn't let me cum yet.

"Look what I bought. I just couldn't resist. Let's see how it fits."

"Well, it's never going to fit over that hard cock. I'll be right back."

Off she went and came back with a bag of ice. My eyes got bigger and my cock got smaller when she used it to shrivel my cock. I'm lucky I didn't get frostbite.

With my cock shriveled up Melissa was able to fit the new chastity cage on me. She started to play with my balls as they were trapped by the cage. My cock was responding to her hands, trying to get hard but unable to. "Looks like the chastity cage does what it's supposed to, the way your cock can't escape and get hard" she giggled.

Both keys went around her neck on a necklace. Where they were plainly visible with her low cut shirts. She lay down beside me and played with my locked cock and balls. I was still tied and gagged. She then told me she was going out on a date tonight to get fucked. There was great detail on how a big black. cock was going to fuck her rougher than I ever could. I was getting more turned on as she continued. My locked cock was aching for release.

Suddenly she jumped up and said "Time to get ready". I watched, tied and gagged, as she stripped down and got ready for her date. Didn't get dressed first though. No, she pranced around naked while I lay their naked myself except for my chastity cage. She put on makeup. She put her hair into a ponytail, looked at me and gave her ponytail a little tug, suggesting what was going to happen later.

Next was her clothes. A black lace bra was put on. Then a garter belt and thigh high stockings she rolled up slowly in front of me like a reverse strip tease. Thong panties were put on over the garter, not under. Melissa looked at me "Easy access to remove my panties but keep the garter on" as she winked. Then her highest Fuck Me heels she could walk in. Finally the dress. It was sexy, but that probably didn't matter. I didn't think it was going to stay on long.

Once she was all done she did a little spin for me. "You like? I know he will."

Then she walked up to me, put her finger to her lips in a Shush, Be Quiet gesture and removed my ball gag.

"I'm going to untie you before I leave, but I need you to promise you'll behave. I know the chastity cage was a surprise but I thought we should bring things up a notch. You get locked now when I get fucked by others. Those are the new rules. Our sex life will be just as exciting as ever and when I get back you can fuck me too. But now you stay locked. Are we okay with that?"

"Uh, yes, I guess so." I didn't really think disagreeing with Melissa would be a good idea. Plus she said I could fuck her after and she sure did arouse me with her talk of her upcoming fuck.

With that said, Melissa untied me, gave me a big wet kiss and was out the door before I could get out of the bed. I checked my new chastity cage to see how solid it was and figured I could get it off somehow if needed. Bolt cutters to the lock would work. The plastic cage could probably be cut too but that would mean some sharp tool really close to my cock and I didn't like that idea. I'll ljust leave it on until Melissa gets back. I just shook my head at the fucked up relationship we had.

Hours later Melissa came back.

"Ready to get unlocked? I'll tell you all about his big cock fucking all my holes as I ride you Baby."

She unlocked me and jumped on my cock as she went into details of her night. I could feel how streched out her pussy was. She wasn't full of cum, as it turned out she was truthful about other cocks she fucked wearing a condom. No condom for me though. So when I shot my load of cum in her pussy she sat on my face.

"Eat up. Lick my pussy clean like a good cucky."

This turned into a regular thing now. I would be locked in a chastity cage when she went out on a "date". I would get a full description of her getting fucked and it would end with me fucking her and eating my cum. My new name was Cucky whenever she went on a date. Every other day we were a normal couple, although nothing was ever really normal with Melissa. And the cuckold nights were beginning to be the normal after awhile.

There was a date every week. Then she texted me one evening, "I'll be home tomorrow morning. Keep that cage on and I'll fuck you when I get home Cucky."

This was the first time I wore the chastity cage to bed. I was so horny I had an awful sleep, and the morning wood! God that was bad. My cock was trying to push out of its cage so hard. When Melissa finally came home I was practically begging her to remove the lock.

"Don't you want to hear about my night first Cucky?"

"I want to get out of this chastity cage and fuck you, that's what I want to do" I whined.

"My Cucky had a hard night in his cage? Well, I guess not too hard with that cage on" she laughed.

She reached into my pants and squeezed my balls. Oh Christ I needed release.

"I've got a treat for my Cucky," she whispered in my ear.

She let go of my locked cock and paired her phone to the television. "Showtime!" she exclaimed as she pressed play.

On the screen was Melissa bent over and a big black cock pounding her pussy. The guy was taking the video so I only saw his cock. It was fucking huge. No wonder she was so stretched out when she came home.

I was staring at the screen as Melissa stood behind me and started to undress me, her hands pinching my nipples and playing with my chastity cage and balls. I was mesmerized by the video.

On screen Melissa was screaming out "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH GOD, FUCK ME HARDER!" Then a black hand pushed her face into the bed and her body shook from the pounding she was getting. The video was shaky as he fucked my girlfriend harder, but you could still hear her crying out orgasms, even with the sound muffled from her face pushed in the bed.

Melissa kept tugging on my cage, driving me crazy with arousal. She unlocked me as the video was ending.

"Time to fuck your slutty girlfriend's pussy Cucky."

Fuck I was horny! I pushed her onto the couch and rammed my cock in her pussy and started fucking her with all my force. With her stretched pussy she took my cock with no problem. It didn't take long to empty my blue balls in her pussy, I was so excited. She probably didn't get much out of it, except for the satisfaction of teasing me and making me crazy. Which she loved to do.

"That feel good after a night of being locked up Cucky? You know you're not done yet. Hurry up and lick up your cum before it runs onto the couch."

She pushed on my shoulders as I willingly buried my face between her legs. I was well trained to eat my cum after every time we fucked.

The rest of the week she continued to call me Cucky even when there was no date. On the weekend there was another date, another locked cock and another night of denial until she came back home. I was her cuckold full time now, but I was still fucking her.

She had me trained pretty good now. Regular chastity lock ups during dates and excited to see the videos of her getting fucked by big black cock when she returned. Always finishing with me eating my cum from her pussy. I was owned now, even if I still didn't realize it.

WEDDING

Then we went on our own special date.

Melissa booked a fancy restaurant for us and said she had no other dates this weekend. Only the two of us. I wasn't locked up in a chastity cage and there was no other mention of her Bulls. The evening was very romantic, a private booth in the corner of the restaurant. I was fully enjoying the evening, but part of me was wondering what she was up to.

Then just before dessert she pulls out a small box, and I recalled every wedding proposal in movies, except Mellisa had the man's role. Sure enough, she opens the box and there's a male wedding ring.

"Mike, this isn't traditional but you know I'm anything but traditional and if I want something I take it. I wanted you when I first met you and I want you now. Will you marry me?"

I was in shock and it must have shown on my face.

"I want to take our relationship to the next level Mike. You know I'm the most exciting thing to happen to you. I can promise you a lifetime of excitement. Will you accept this ring and say yes? You don't need to wear it until the wedding. You can buy me an engagement ring and wedding ring. We'll have a small wedding ceremony and an unforgettable wedding night.

I didn't know how true her last statement would turn out to be.

I thought about how she introduced me to her freaky kinky side and how I'd loved it all. Life would never be boring with her.

"Yes, yes I will marry you Melissa."

"OH YES! We are going to have such a fun life together.!" Then with a smile and a look in her eyes, "Youll never know what to expect from your wife Cucky."

Oh boy, I thought. What did I just agree to. The voices of everyone in my head, She's fucking crazy!

Yes I know..but damn is she fun.

"Try on the ring before I store it away for the wedding. To make sure it fits." It was a simple plain black ring and it fit perfectly.

The wedding was planned in short notice. A few family and friends would be invited to a small venue in a hotel. Nothing too fancy but she did get me to rent a white tux with a bowtie. She went with me for the fitting and was very specific on the fitting and how it looked up front. Just wants her groom to look perfect I guess.

I of course was not allowed to see her wedding dress.

One thing that changed up to the wedding was her "dates". They had stopped. Or at least to my knowledge they stopped. However, the cuckold play didn't stop. I was locked regularly overnight, teased and denied throughout the night. Eventually I would be released and allowed to fuck her. She specifically said I was "allowed" like she was in charge. Which I guess she was. As always now, I had to eat my cum from her pussy.

A week before the wedding Melissa went full force on the cuckold play. Except I don't think she was playing.

"I bought you a wedding gift Honey," she said so sweetly. "I hope it fits," as she handed me a wrapped present in a box that fit in the palm of my hand.

I opened the box and inside was a chastity cage. Not a plastic one with a small padlock. No, this was a stainless steel fully enclosed sleek and compact chastity cage.

Intregrated lock with no chance of escape.

"A new chastity cage..uh, sure looks..very extreme design."

"Do you like it? I ordered it specially for the wedding. Let's try it on."

She was in my pants in no time and of course my cock started to get hard.

"It won't fit with your cock getting hard. Lets do domething about that," as she wrapped her lips around my growing cock and sucked me until I came in her mouth. She wiped up my shrinking cock and proceeded to put the new chastity cage on me. It was a tight fit but it was in and locked up secure.

"That's much better my cuckold fiance, soon to be cuckold husband."

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss, rubbing my caged cock.

"Keep that up and I'll be ready to go again. Get you to take off this cage," I replied.

"Take it off? Oh no Cucky. I want our wedding night to be spectacular. No orgasms for you until after we are married. The cage stays on for the week."

"THE WEEK! I've never had the chastity cage on for that long before! You're kidding me, right? And during the wedding too? I'll be going crazy by then!"

"Don't be so dramatic. I said you'll never know what to expect with me," as she did up my pants with the cage on my cock, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Besides, I won't be getting any cock this week either. Not from you or anyone else," she said with another kiss on my lips.

"I'll be so horny on our wedding night, I'll want to be fucked like a cheap whore, my pussy aching for cock."

Her hand pulling on my cage through my pants.

"No one will know you're wearing it. That's why I was very specific on your tux fitting. The pants and jacket will hide it, especially since this cage is so compact."

Oh god I thought. This is going to be hell. But hearing her talk about it turned me on so much I agreed to it.

"Now the night before the wedding I'll be staying at my friend's place. I can't have you seeing your bride before the wedding on the big day."

So we went the week with no sex. Or I should say with me not fucking her. I could still eat her pussy until she orgasmed. That seemed to be okay according to Melissa.

The day before the wedding Melissa packed her stuff up and went to her friend's place, but not before handing me a copy of the simple vows we were going to read.

"I made a small change to your vows," she said. Where we had written I Promise To Love You Forever, she added And Obey.

"I promise to love and obey you forever," I read out. "You added that to our vows?"

Trstxxx
Trstxxx
111 Followers
12