May's B&B Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a good time to introduce Ella to Ioan and his lovely wife Seren so I gave Ella a shout. As Ioan and Seran got out of Ioan's land-rover Ella who had misunderstood my reasons shouted "no way, your not getting another fuck until". The until froze on her lips as she emerged from the house to find the three of us there.

Ioan took the pressure off the moment by saying "I can see why he would want to." Seren shot Ioan a death-ray glare and said "If you want any happy time before Christmas I'd button it if I were you. Both comments for Ella's benefit as their first language is welsh.

Ioan and I chucked everything in the skip apart from some weird looking stuff that Ioan assured me was old pre-electric clippers for sheep shearing. He told me it was usually powered from a small static steam engine. That would be significant if I found that.

Before I Called Ioan I had spoken to Dunmore. His wife had found a couple of "sulkies."? Ella said she is into all this horsy stuff. Posh bitch, so It comes as no surprise. I bet your buddy is going to be wearing some real crop welts come the visit.

He is as keen as mustard about this ponyboy stuff. Phoebe, his missus is no less enthusiastic. Every time I call him, he answers right away. I never get told he will call back. I bet that doesn't happen too often.

He says she thought I will need to do some work on them to make them fit a human pony, I can't see it being too hard if I'm seeing it right. Ella spent an hour talking all things horsy with Seran and then really let the cat out of the bag by showing Seren her new sewing room.

Ella is quite an artist. She had started her harness project by drawing sketches of her thoughts. She left some in the front room, others concerning my harness were considered for her eyes only for now, they were locked away from my prying eyes.

I had nothing to show that the smaller lean to room was Ella's so I pinned her sketches up while Ella made my lunch. It seemed a good idea at the time.

Seren surprised Ella by asking her is she would do something similar so she could frame it as Seren would like it in their bedroom. Ella, a bit unsure of herself invited Seran and her Ponyboy to our planned gathering. Seren said she would have to turn it down as Ioan despite being over 6ft 6inch and a good 18 stone of solid bone and muscle was desperately shy in front of strange women. Ella assured her there were non in our group stranger than she was, Seren Laughed but was adamant. We would play with them in future though,

Seren asked Ella if she had any interest in four legged horses. Ella told her she has dreamt of owning a horse ever since she was a little girl but she had never learned to ride.

Seren, having never been outside North West Wales couldn't understand how any girl prepared to muck out a stall didn't have an opportunity to ride, every farmers daughter had a soft as muck pony that would let anyone ride it, didn't they?

Ella had to explain that there wasn't too meany hill farms along the back to back council estates along the Falls Road. She went on to tell her I'd promised her a horse of her own and a stable to keep it in as soon as we had this party out of the way.

Your not waiting for that, your coming back with me and I'll guide you back here over the top on Peg my old Mare. She is a lovely horse to learn on both my daughters learned on her.

What Ella didn't know was at that moment on ebay there was a modular three horse stable and tack room that had just been sold to a bidder called RickDinngerBell.

While the girls were talking, Ioan had just insisted that he and his two son in laws would fetch it from Shropshire, where it lived now. Bring it here and erect half of it.

Being a modular arrangement one stable and the tack room in one half could be erected as a stand alone. The additional two stable sections would be stored in the big barn to be added later.

Last year had been the best lambing year Ioan had ever known. I had given him free access to graze his sheep on my half of our hill. I was to find out the supposed fierce provincial men from North West Wales never forget a favour.

Once you were considered, one of them, you had no right to say no either. Ioan had a stream that ran down from the other small mountain pool on our hill. He wanted my opinion on weather he could power his own turbine from that. I was sure he could. We were invited over for an early dinner. Early so Ioan and I could survey the pool and stream and Seren could give Ella her first ever riding lesson.

After my reward fuck for the sewing room Ella was as good as her word regarding sex that weekend. My face spent a huge amount of time doubling up as her seat. The only time my tube came off was to give me an hour of tease, pin-wheel, and willy-whip torment.

She didn't even relent when Ioan dropped me home. I didn't get any fun time at all, Ella did, I was lorry hitched to our bed for well over an hour. I ate that luscious juicy pussy for well over an hour following Ella's explicit instructions. We both lost count of her orgasms. When I follow instructions I'm not allowed to touch her clit with my tongue until the last 10 minutes. Then the orgasms just run into each other.

I love every second. Tomorrow, I'm promised an hour and a half. She is going to take me up to 3 solid hours of it, she has a plan to force us both to stretch it out. All I know is she ordered a toy when we were at erotica that will make it happen.

She wants me to agree to no orgasm milking after a full month of chastity. How can I say no? Jill's words "The Slut wont be able to leave you alone for more than two days at a time" is my main source of comfort.

Today, Ella got me to agree to make her a cunnilingus bondage chair for the cellar. I have to start it tomorrow. I think I can finish it in two days if I don't get interrupted. The CBT pillory just needs a final coat of wood stain to finish it off. I wonder what else I'll end up making, I can hardly wait to find out.

After our extended oral session wasn't repeated double quick; I thought something was wrong. I was afraid it was regarding my denial please don't say Ella was going to deny me the pleasure of servicing her with my mouth. Thank God, It wasn't, Peg, the horse is now a member of this household she had a corner of the barn and access to the bottom meadow. Just for a while Ella couldn't leave her alone. She decided not to saddle her for a couple of trips around the two meadows. Poor Ella has bruised her peach on Peg's boney back. I do so hope, I will be called on to kiss it better! Ella was sore but thankfully no deep bruising so she recovered quick.

Seren was going to drop off some essential horse supplies tomorrow. She gave Ella a bit of a bollocking too. Apparently big strong girls like my Ella can bruise an old horse as well.

I did have the rather unworthy thought about all this, fantastic, I'll be shovelling horse shit for the rest of my life. It was very unworthy, I've only ever done it once so far. That was the week before Ella gave me the flu. Ella couldn't get out of bed for three days with it.

Ella has three horses now and somehow a donkey, I'm not quite sure why we have a donkey. I hate him for two reasons, the bastard bites me every opportunity he gets, second and more importantly he gets to rub his face in Ella's tits; those tits belong to me!

Jill phoned early the next morning; it was Monday, and she had an idea to take Ella shopping in London for a couple of days. We were making very good progress with the work for the Sulky racing party, I was idle at the moment, waiting for equipment to arrive.

I had an idea. The cellar room I had shown Ella was only half the cellar area. At first, I had intended to block the rest off, but now the potential uses were endless.

So instead of dropping Ella off at the local station, I drove her to Shrewsbury. Then called in at a big builders merchants there. I bought myself some very heavy-duty woodworking machine tools.

After I went to a reclaim centre I knew of and bought a good supply of old oak. It came in the shape of an old staircase from some commercial offices and half a dozen old church pews.

After much haggling, I managed to get a delivery that morning. Ella was going to be away for three days on this trip. I didn't like the idea, but I was determined to put the time to good use. I stopped work on the softwood cunnilingus chair and built a better hardwood one.

Basically, it was one chair on top of another in the same solid frame I had the idea pretty much finalised in my head. It took me well into the night to finish it.

I sat in it slightly reclined with my feet in my built in foot stocks. A one-inch-thick plank was then placed over my thighs and slid back into two groves in the frame.

That would then be prevented from sliding back out by dropping two 1-inch-diameter oak dowels into the slide rebate. My arms were held in place by U-shaped pieces of oak at my wrists and elbows, again held in place by more oak dowels. Then my neck would be held by another 1-inch plank.

This had a cut-out to hold my neck in place. There was a hole drilled three inches in front of this. A stainless steel j bolt I bought from a yacht chandlers at Barmouth could be dropped into this, the j turned so it entered my mouth and dropped over my bottom jaw, then a butterfly nut was tightened to hold my mouth open. Later I made a soft moulding to protect my teeth at Ella's insistence.

A further one-inch plank behind my head had a forehead strap fixed to it, and when tightened, my head could be held tilted back with my jaw forced open. An as yet, unvoiced dark fantasy of mine is to have Mistress Ella May, piss into my mouth while I am completely unable to resist.

The headboard is to be adjustable, so just by moving it back, my mistress would be able to present her arse to my mouth, leaving me no way to resist a demand for a long and satisfying, for her, analingus session. I have also made a set of restraints so the person sat atop can be held unwillingly at the mercy of the lower occupant's tongue.

I was beginning to notice a little chafing from my tube when I fell into bed that night. I was tired and probably didn't pay enough attention to my own ablutions. I had microwaved a pizza for my tea. It wasn't the kind of food I'd rapidly become used to from Ella's kitchen and I fell asleep in the chair halfway through. I woke in the night and as I said, went upstairs and fell into bed.

That morning I set about opening the boarded-up light/produce well. The top had been flagged over, but it was a good way in, It provided much bigger and better access than bringing stuff through the house and the smaller doors. Any further equipment I made like the dentist, could be brought in that way once I'd opened it up.

My next job was St. Andrew's cross. That would soon be replaced by an item Jill christened "The Dentist. It was a cross, but the arms were hinged and operated hydraulically. The whole thing was mounted on another eBay find, the frame and workings of an old dentist chair.

That was not the reason it was called the dentist. Jill loved the dentist; she would strap Ian to it, and occasionally others, men and women, some as yet undecided.

Then using the original controls lay the victim on their back, then use my controls to raise their legs, then spread them. She always said at that stage "Open wide, please".

Later on, I was working on a new one. I'd found another old dentist chair on the bay. I'd discarded the actual seat, but I was using the sit, tilt, and raise mechanism.

As before, I'd added a leg raise feature and also a leg split. The supports were skeletal and held the legs at the sides. The victims arse cheeks are completely accessible.

Ella loved it; the head was supported on a single tubular member with a small adjustable head rest. The head could either be restrained with a forehead strap with an optional dildo or left free. Ella liked this option, with me having to strain to reach her fanny with my tongue or her double dildo gag. Now I knew why the couple at Erotica were doing a roaring trade

She did this while encouraging me, as she liked to call it, with her favourite crop; or worse still, that evil bloody taws. It has to be noted, Ella's attachment to the Taws was made when it was applied to her bum as a girl by the evil, bloody nuns in her childhood Catholic school.

I had finished three major pieces of furniture. I had also, using drive-in fence post spikes, made two hitching rails outside. All three furniture items could do with a final sanding off, so I waited and just stained. I'd intended to do the sanding, but choosing the final colour for this stuff was way outside my pay grade.

I figured I had time to give the chair a nice finish, but first I needed a cuppa. I'd pretty much worked myself to a standstill the two previous days, and the place was a mess. I was hardly clean and tidy myself.

I packed the dishwasher and was having a cuppa and a few biscuits when I became aware my best friend was complaining a bit. I dropped my pants for a look. Bloody hell!

My cock was a very angry shade of red, and my ball bag was swollen. I considered cutting the tube off, but this thing was so well made that I was scared of cutting something else off with it.

The problem appeared to be chafing around the capture ring for my balls. So I got a tube of Nivea cream from the cupboard Ella had commandeered in the bathroom, I squirted it around my best mate and worked it in. So I sat with my pants around my ankles, drinking my tea, and having a biscuit or ten.

I fell asleep! The next thing I knew, I had a very angry Jill in front of me, calling me a selfish bastard and asking why I couldn't wait for an hour or two. I looked at my cock, still in its cage but covered in Nivea cream. Oh, it looks like cum, I said.

For a second, I thought Jan was going to hit me. I held up the empty Nivea tube. The anger drained from Jan's face. She touched the cream on my cock then sniffed at it. "Ouch, It hurts," I said.

"Oh, fuck! How long has the dizzy bitch had you in this?"

"Since Erotica."

Jill shouted, "Ella, you stupid cow, get in here now and bring this poor fucker's key he's in pain you soft cow." Ella was crying again. I wondered why this girl didn't dehydrate.

For fuck's sake, look, it's Nivea, not cum. Look at him. He's as sore as fuck. Oh, you poor bastard. For fuck sake, get it off him now, Ella. Ella couldn't say anything other than "sorry, sorry, sorry." She just kept repeating, "I'm so sorry."

"It's my fault, isn't it, said Jill? I wound you up; I didn't think you'd manage to keep him locked for a day before you needed him to fuck you. Never mind a whole week. These ball trappers work well for two or three days at most. Jill looked at me and said, "What am I going to do with you two?

A sound spanking for you for not phoning when you first noticed it, then looking at Ella, a sound spanking for you for forgetting the first and most important rule, and then another each just because I like spanking nice bums, boy or girl, I don't care, and you can both pay me the time-honoured way."

"It wasn't since Erotica I said. I got a thank you shag for the swing room. I think I must have got it dirty working. Ive been wearing shorts and going commando," I said

Ella got to work taking the cage off my poor cock, which had welded itself to it. Ella was in super sorry mode and tried to be as gentle as possible. That made it worse. Jill hustled her out of the way. "You're killing the poor fucker with kindness, let me."

She forced her little finger in everywhere she could. Forcing the cream in with it. "You ready? This is going to hurt like hell, my love," said Jill. She pulled off the ball trapper ring, and I yipped like a little dog.

Jan couldn't help herself. She shouted at her best friend. "You fucking silly cunt! What have I always told you? Never leave a sub alone in any bondage at all. Unless it's escaped your attention, this thing is bondage. Bondage to his best and most precious bits."

I started to defend Ella. Don't shout at ARRGH. My words were cut off. I thought my nob had been pulled off. Jan was still on one. TCP, get some fucking TCP and cotton wool now. At least she had stopped shouting.

Ella was still saying sorry. Jan looked at her with a different pair of eyes. She was a mess. Some women cry well, Ella doesn't. Some women can cut your heart out with a single tear. Ella looks like a 5-year-old who has skinned her knee skipping and wants her mum to kiss it better.

Well, mum was there in the shape of my best friend's wife. Jill grabbed Ella by her hair, but so very gently. She held her eye to eye in a fierce grip. She whispered, "I don't want your sorrys, sweetheart; neither does he. I want you to learn. Look at him; he defended you then. He shouted at me for shouting at you. You have to up your game a bit Ella my darling. He will look after you like a man should, you have to look after him."

I was still clutching my best bits. Jill switched back to me. I know you're new to this, but fuck me, Rick. I thought you had a bit of sense. Get your hands off it; you're fucking filthy, and you stink. What the fuck have you been doing?"

"Working in the cellar," I said.

"What cellar" said Jill?

"Er, open that door and have a look."

It never goes how you planned it in your head, does it? Jill looked at Ella and said, "Well, you ain't going to have him in it for a day or two. Get your kit off and put your arse on there."

Ella looked at me, but I wanted to see where this was going. Jan worked out the stocks for the ankles straight away. I had to show her how to work the thigh restraints, the waist stocks, and the arm restraints. When the arm restraint pins went in, Jill said, "Fuck me, that's clever." Ella suddenly realised she was stuck in there until Jill let her go. She looked pleadingly at me I had a hard time walking, despite being sore as fuck. My cock was halfway to next door.

"Don't stand there looking like a spare prick at a wedding," said Jill to me. "Go fetch this bitch's favourite crop and give her a bit of encouragement; she is going to need some."

When I got back with the crop, Jill was suddenly not paying attention to her slave. In fact, she pushed her hand in to stop Ella's attentions. She jumped out of the chair and said, "Where are the other bits, big boy?" She'd figured out the three-tier arrangement. In that cupboard, Ella looked a little crestfallen. Don't worry, little puppy. I've got a bone here you are going to enjoy.

That put a huge smile on her face and a bigger one on mine. I helped Jill put my surprise bits on the chair. Some thing I didn't realise when I was building it was that with the middle position seat all the way back and the belt from my jeans around my waist; plus a bit of wood Jill found on the floor wedged in as a restraint anchor. I could not move my cock in Ella's mouth much at all.

She could move her head forward, but not far enough back to get my cock out. It put her more in control than me, but whatever she did sooner or later, I was going to cum in her mouth. I think that suited all three of us. As her punishment and to teach her a lesson, Jill made Ella gobble me off three times. Jill told Ella she would really enjoy laying her own crop on her big, fat arse. Ten strokes for every drop she did not swallow. I hope he cums by the bucket full and you spill a pint you slut.

Jill was demanding my attention for the first one but had dismounted from the seat and was flicking at Ella's exposed tits and arse with the crop. As I convulsed to shoot my third orgasm deep into my mistress mouth, Jan said, enjoy it, boy. I bet your mistress will make you pay for these three.

She pulled the pins locking Ella's head restraint and gave her nipple a sharp slap with the top of the crop. Ella pulled away from the pain. It was reaction to the sudden, unexpected sting to her tender bit, she dropped my nob from her mouth. Ouch, that hurt you slut.