May's B&B Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh that's going to win you some pain girly," said Jill laughing.

Most of my sticky mess was already in her tum, but as every man, his mistress, and in this case, his mistress's mistress, knows, there is always an extra dribble.

A single string of cum was all that escaped before Ella managed to get my cock back in her mouth. All my remaining cum was safely cleaned away by my mistress's expert tongue and lips. Jan was laughing. "Oh dear, oh dear slut, that's is going to hurt. It looked like a lot of drops to me. Also my dear little apprentice, did you call your mistress a slut?"

"I'm sorry mistress."

"I'm sure you are Ella my sweet little trollop, not as sorry as you will be when I'm finished with that big fat arse of yours. I'm going to paint it red with that taws of yours. You may well be donkey boy's mistress, but you will always be my little slut, won't you? Yes, Mistress Jill. Jill gave Ella a big, wet French kiss, I got even more horny.

Jill turned to me, Do you know how hard it was for me to give my pretty little sub up so you cold have the woman you very nearly broke ten years ago? I thought with her and Taylor my life was perfect. Jill gave Ella another big wet, lingering French kiss. When she broke it, Ella was miles away. Jill gave me a kiss, it was more like one my sister would give me. Don't worry Donkey boy. She's yours, I just borrow her for an hour or two once in a while. Ive got a little bit of compensation worked out for you from someone who loves you very much."

Jill turned back to Ella who looked as though she had just completed reentry from subspace. "By my reckoning, that was five drops of cum you wasted. Remind me, how many strokes per drop did I say, donkey boy?"

"Five," I lied. I knew Jill was going to double the tally for the title indiscretion.

A hundred with the crop was too much for anyone. It could be five for the Slut, and five for Donkey Boy. OK, I said. No, said Jill, that won't do at all; you must ask nicely. Oh, the bitch was enjoying this. Still in the cellar, left over from the work I was doing, were two saw horses. Jill positioned one: "Get over that donkey boy." When I was in a position she was happy with, Jill applied a 10mm cable tie to each wrist and ankle. I wasn't going anywhere.

She then placed the other so that, looking between my legs, I could clearly see it. "Come on, slut. You shouldn't need to be told." Ella bent over the other saw horse and she was cable tied to that.

Being eight inches shorter than me, her feet were off the ground when Jill fixed her ankles. I knew Ella had a good view of my arse face and man bits because I could clearly see her face, fanny, chocolate starfish, and tits.

Right, you two, normal rules apply except you count each other's. Any mistakes add ten to both your tallies. Jill ran her fingers over Ella's fanny. She walked around to me and said, "Lick my fingers clean of the sluts filth. I could see Ella's juice on her fanny; it was thick on Jill's fingers. I licked every drop of liquid off like a dying man desperate for water in a desert.

Right, said Jill, who volunteers first and without waiting for a reply promptly brought the crop down on my left cheek. God, it hurt, but I called out one.

Not you, donkey-brained idiot, Slut counts for you. Start again crack in exactly the same place, I howled, Jill giggled, Ella said one mistress Jill. I wasn't sure, but I said, "Thank you, Mistress. Ooh dear, nearly right, but I'm not your mistress. I'm Mistress Jill to you.

I'm going to be kind again. It's not sluts fault you are too thick-headed to be able to call someone by their correct title, so no penalty. But, you are in school, you're going to get this right. Start again. I almost pleaded no but cut off the please to just make a "p" sound.

Pardon me, said Jill. Nothing, Mistress Jill. Good boy. Whack in exactly the same place. I was crying now. I couldn't stop the tears.

Ella's fanny was running with her juice; I could see it on her legs. I was hoping I would be allowed to clean her with my tongue when Jan had finished. The session was a unique mix of heaven and hell.

One Ella repeated her previous count. Thank-you Mistress Jill I called. Hooray, at fucking last Said Jill

After each stroke, Jan gave a little bit of pleasure. I'd get a tickle to my balls or my best bit, my frenulum, just were my ring goes through. Ella had her nips lightly pinched or Jill traced her fingers over her silky hairless slit that was even more pleasure for me as I always got to lick her fingers clean. Jill, fair as always gave any drops of precum I produced to Ella.

After ten strokes, Jill found my Black Mamba throw away latex work gloves. Using a few drops of KY jelly she produced from her handbag, Never be without it," she said, holding it for me to see.

She explored my bum hole. I'd never had a prostate exam, and I'd never had it touched before. It made me jump, nearly out of my skin. "I need to teach you about this when we are finished here. It's going to be Donkey Boy's final treat of the session. He is way too tight back here slut. Your going to have to ream this fucker if you want to put your plan into being."

My cry of "What plan" was met by three sharp hand spanks over the crop welts Jill had left on my bum. The were used to punctuate the words "Do Not Chatter. Jill was loving this; it's just not good enough Slut! You've spent the entire week with boy-toy here. You have just shagged and spanked him haven't you. I couldn't help thinking what's wrong with that; Jill continued, "it's very apparent, you haven't spent a moment training him." Its also apparent you need constant reminders of your place in life! Who do you belong to? You Mistress Jill. The crop whistled through the air three times. "His mistakes because he knows no better are your errors slut. If you don't up that game I am going to bring a real cane with me next time."

She bent over Ella's from her front so I could see and gave her a genital kiss and a lick or two. Ooh lovely. If you manage to keep quiet, I may share this with you. Jill said to me.

This is why she is called slut. I only have to pinch, nip, or slap her bum, and her cunt is dribbling, isn't it slutty bitch? Ooh, yes, Mistress Jill.

I really could not understand how Taylor could be this close to this fucking dirty bitch and not have his dick in her once a week as a minimum. I still hadn't realised Jill talked such a good fight that even Taylor believed he hardly ever got a fuck; even when he was buried balls deep in her she had him convinced it was purely for her own benefit.

To be fair to Taylor, it took me at least three months of weekend visits and Jill and Taylor having their half term holiday with us before I realised Jill was just as cock hungry as Ella.

The other contradiction here was while she called Ella slut because she had a drippy cunt, Jill was constantly presenting her wet puss to Ella's mouth for a clean up.

When the count got to 25, Ella still hadn't realised her etiquette error. While Jill was allowing me, a dungeon novice, a lot of leeway; Ella was getting none. Perversely, I was suffering for her mistakes, but I had asked for that, and it came as no surprise to me when stroke 26 landed.

It did come as a surprise when Ella started to object. Well, donkey boy, she obviously doesn't love you as much as she tells me she does. 26 Mistress Jill. said Ella. Thank you Mistress Jill I said.

I don't see why you two keep fucking it up. The next fuck-up is getting a penalty for both of you. Obviously, I will pick it; I'm leaning towards a good cock and pussy thrashing. So if you two dimwits want to fuck at all for the next month, don't piss me off again.

We didn't Fuck-up as Mistress Jill so eloquently put it, we got through the rest of the ordeal. At 45, I knew Jill had been progressively lightening my load. I was close to my limit. The last few had been taps for me. Slightly harder for Ella. Then it was over; we both got to 50. Jan released Ella and then set her to work repairing some of the damage to my arse. It started well enough, but as Ella was responding to her after-punishment treat with Jill expertly fingering her pussy, it became a bit hit and miss, I couldn't blame her.

I'd brought one of the church pews into the cellar. I'd gotten no further than stripping the back and sides off of it; I wanted to make a bench for me to be fixed face up so Ella could use me as she felt fit. Jill had me lay on it as intended. She fastened my hands behind my back with two more of my cable ties.

Then she had Ella sit on my face. Now don't kill him slut, he needs to breathe occasionally. Jill lifted my legs and had Ella hold me. This was the moment the idea for the dentist was born. She donned another of my black mamba gloves, and with a liberal dollop of her KY, she soon had one, then two, and her whole hand up my bum hole.

Then, when she was comfortable, one of her fingers found my prostate again. I was pretty well trapped under my mistress's arse; I couldn't move my hands much and didn't want to. It took a while but I had the strangest orgasm I'd ever had. Not the high of a normal one, but it went on for minutes.

At Jill's bidding, Ella leaned forward and took everything in her mouth. Don't you dare swallow; I want you to give it back. If you keep eating that stuff, you will look like a sow you fat bitch. Jill insulted Ella all the time we were playing; she isn't fat; she is a big girl but with the exercise regime Jill had put her on when she took her in Ella had a very low percentage body fat. She never called her fat, slut, cow, or anything like that; out of scenario, woe betide anyone who did.

In the back part of the cellar I had thought of building a gym for both of us to use. I had mountains of stuff in storage in the barn that I'd never got round to re-homing after I sold my place in Surrey.

"Don't be daft" said Ella when I suggested it; "we have three upstairs bedrooms we don't use. We will have a Gym in one of them, the Celler is our very personal space.

I need it all to make you pay for leaving me."

"Will I ever pay for that?" I asked her.

"Don't be silly baby, of course not.

Then I got one of her thousand watt smiles and thought, why would I ever want to?

To be continued in part 4