All Comments on 'Mc Bathroom Fun'

by Lilbrbtm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Spell check before you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
McEffort, McPunctuation and McSpellcheck please.

I very rarely comment like this and would not now if I thought any time or effort was put into this, but anyway...I don't know where to begin.

Pat and present tenses collide. Sentence fragments. Dialogue not framed by quotation marks. Misspelled or just wrong words.

Baffling concepts - if a guy drops his pants and sits on a toilet, how in hell does that make it perfect to lick the guy's balls and asshole? Perhaps if you have scuba gear on and are rising from the septic tank but otherwise...

Pick your most amusing grouping of words:

a) He said come in its private.

b) He said do you like that.

c) A told him I was so horny I would try anything.

d) But some times when I get these urges to be with a man they are to fight.

e) When I walked in I seen a big private stall.

Please don't submit stuff like this, and frankly I'm stunned that literotica let this go through because it's incoherent dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Got me hard even with grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors. Who the hell cares, fuck the Anonymous correction police!

Metoo1202Metoo1202almost 6 years ago

Sounds yummy wish I could get a hook up like that that's what I really need makes me horny

63lsmith63lsmithover 5 years ago
Nice

Wish I was you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Encounter

Had a similar encounter with a random guy at a public park mensroom. He was at the urinal next to me admiring my cock. He complimented on how big & thick it was, and asked me politely if he could suck it. We went to a private stall where I let him suck me off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilbrbtm@Lilbrbtm
I am a married bisexuality man. Totally in the closet. I have been playing with men for about 8 years now. It started with some toys. Vibraters and small dildos. I worked my way up to bigger more realistic dildos. I have sucked off many men and bottomed a few times. I live in ...