McKinley Manor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten inches easily and thick enough to be intimidating.

She shivered.

"May I return the favor, Jacob?" She asked shyly.

He looked at her carefully and determined she was doing this because she wanted to, not because she felt she had to.

He nodded.

She knelt before him as he sat on the edge of the bed and wrapped her delicate fingers around his girth.

She thrilled at the realization that her fingers didn't reach all the way around.

Gretschen began to stroke in an expert rhythm, she had done this many times and knew how to bring him to a release quickly.

She really wanted to take him into her mouth, slick him up and then ride him until dawn but she kept it to just her hands as he had done.

"Jake..."

Her blue eyes met his brown ones as she felt the pulsing rush under her fingers and she knew he was cumming.

Gretsch let it spray over her ample breasts and was surprised at how much there was.

Pleased with herself and enjoying the way he marveled at her covered in his spunk, she ran a finger across her breast and through one of the pearly pools.

She brought it to her lips and tasted it, he tasted clean and not too strong.

She savored the flavor of him, as well as his wide eyed expression.

Jacob gulped.

"I am tired. Can we sleep?" She asked, still kneeling between his legs looking like a porn star after filming a gang bang scene.

"First you're going to get a bath." He said raising up and actually stepping over her with his long legs.

She took the moment to marvel at his muscular build.

Jacob had gotten taller since he had moved into McKinley Manor. He was six foot three now and nearly 250 pounds of solid, lean muscle.

He was a gentle giant but Gretschen had to admit that she felt a lot safer knowing that he was right down the hall in the case that someone broke in and tried to hurt her again.

Jake pulled the long curtain back that divided the bathroom from the rest of the little cottage.

He ran a steaming bath in the huge wash tub and laid out towels for her to dry with.

When the bath was run and he'd gotten a bar of soap out for her, he turned to see her watching him with an amused but affectionate look in her eye.

He crossed the room to fetch her and lifted her in his arms.

Gently setting her in the water he grabbed the soap and washed her. She felt like a child under his big hands.

He was careful not to touch her scar but slipped a finger in and out of her a few times and stroked across her clit intermittently, causing her to scowl at him with poorly disguised arousal.

Once she was washed and rinsed Jacob offered her a hand to climb out of the tub.

She carefully stood and stepped out of the basin taking the proffered towel.

She dried herself while he turned down the bed, she blushed as she realized she had no night clothes.

Pushing the thought from her mind, she headed for the soft pillow she knew awaited her.

It was still dark when Jake awoke. His dream had been so vivid, he could still feel her pressed to his chest.

He sensed something move and felt around in the dark to find that Gretschen had her back nestled up against him.

His cock throbbed and twitched as he realised they were both naked.

Jacob's brain slowly woke up, he remembered the events that had gotten him here.

He could still feel the sensation of her soft hands stroking him to completion.

His hard dick throbbed again, he was going to have to do something about it.

Jake went to roll away toward his side of the bed as Gretsch repositioned herself causing him to rub his pulsing member against her plump backside.

She froze mid stretch and turned over.

Jacob expected anger but saw nothing but raw, animalistic passion.

She pulled him to her, biting his neck, grinding her wetness against his hip.

Fuck, that's so hot.

He pushed her back onto her back and climbed on top of her, his hard member pressed between their stomachs.

The big man rubbed the length of his cock up and down over her clit in long strokes as if he were inside her.

She gasped her appreciation, writhing on the sheets trying to get more.

He pulled back and teased her opening with the swollen head, then resumed rubbing his length across the sensitive little bud.

She was moaning and squirming. Gretschen wanted to feel him inside her.

He teased her slit with the tip again, savoring the wet heat and she jerked.

Jake misjudged his aim for the forward stroke and the first four inches of his rock hard cock slipped into her warm, wet pussy.

Jacob froze.

"Oh Jake...fuck..." She swore softly.

He felt so good, he stretched her wide but not to the point of pain, just incredible fullness.

"I'm...I'm inside you!" He gasped. "I'm...having sex!"

Gretschen's brain snapped back to reality.

He was a virgin, so pure, she had taken that from him in a moment of passion.

She couldn't give it back but she could make sure he had the best damn first time possible.

"Yes Jacob. Please, let me take over. Allow me to take care of you."

She rolled them over so she was astride him and sunk herself down on his throbbing cock until she felt like her organs would have to be pushed out of the way to make room for his enormous hardness.

Finally, her pelvis came to a rest on his and she sighed.

So big. So deep. So good.

Gretsch had managed to take all of him.

She leaned over his body and kissed her way up his chest as he reached up to cup her tits and play with her nipples.

She started a gentle rhythm and watched him closely.

Whenever he started to show signs of getting close to an orgasm, she would settle back onto him and not move until he relaxed, prolonging his experience and helping him last longer.

When he had finally had all he could stand she tried to still once more but he lifted her up and drove his hardness into her with a ferocity she hadn't expected.

He wrapped his hand into her hair and pulled her head back as he thrust into her.

"Gretschen, I'm going to cum inside you and fill you up. I'm going to paint your pretty little insides white. You are going to be dripping my cum from your tight little hole for a week." He growled in her ear as he felt her tighten up.

"Oh, Jake!"

She jerked and spasmed as a strong orgasm rocked through her.

Her muscles clenched around his erection and he roared out as he came, pulse after pulse until he didn't think it would ever stop.

They were both shaking as he gathered her up and held her against him, his cock still twitching through a series of aftershocks inside her.

"I'm sorry Gretschen, I couldn't stop. You felt so good and I lost control, I meant to be much gentler with you and your boundaries. Please, forgive me." He panted.

She felt his voice rumbling in his chest.

He'd broken some rules and she had enjoyed it.

She had been too in the moment to let the fear take her over.

"There is nothing to forgive. Can you forgive me for taking your first time from you? That should have been special...with someone special."

He chuckled, "You are special, Gretchen. I will never forget it. I would never change it."

His eyes glinted at her in the dark.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

His hand cupped her cheek and his thumb caressed her lips.

"Anything." She said, remembering that the same answer from his lips is what had brought them to this point.

"Can I kiss you? I've never kissed anyone and I would like you to be my first."

Her eyes welled up. She had taken the virginity of this amazing young man who had never even kissed a girl. She wanted to make it up to him and might as well start with what he wanted at the moment.

A kiss.

She wiped her face so he wouldn't know she had been crying and leaned close.

As she did, she felt his softening member slide out of her, it was a delicious feeling.

Her lips met his and she gave him a soft, tender kiss.

She lingered on his lips, sucking his bottom lip between hers gently and darting her tongue out to taste him.

When she pulled back she was a bit breathless.

"Wow, that's nothing like the movies." He mused.

She giggled and snuggled into his side. In just a few minutes they were both sound asleep.

The morning was overcast and cold, they dressed and enjoyed a simple breakfast together.

Jake caught her up and kissed her for the thrill of it at every opportunity as they gathered their things.

She was dreading the long ride home as she was a little sore.

Gretschen wasn't really sure where they were, they had ridden a few hundred miles but the terrain looked familiar to home. They had taken main roads until they stopped for fuel but had been on winding back roads all the way to here. She resigned herself to the ache she would feel and decided to head straight to bed when they got home.

He let them out of the cabin and locked up, tucking the key back into its hiding place and throwing a leg over his bike.

She climbed on gingerly behind him.

He smirked knowing why.

"I'm going to take it easy on you. We'll be home in about half an hour." He said grinning under his helmet.

"What? How?"

"We took the long, roundabout way to get here. We'll have to stop for fuel about five miles from here and then we'll only be about twenty minutes from home."

Before she could respond, he kicked the bike in gear and pulled out of the drive.

They hit the storm front about a mile from McKinley Manor and by the time they got in the house they both felt drowned.

"What a downpour!" Jacob exclaimed as he shook wet hair out of his eyes.

He looked over to see Gretschen wringing, what looked to be a gallon of water, from her braid.

She was shivering.

Jacob pulled her to him, crushing her against his chest. She nestled closer sharing his body heat.

"Let's get you in a warm bath and some dry clothes."

Jake scooped her up and carried her to her room.

He tugged the waterlogged leather from her arms, hung the jacket over a drying rack in the bathroom and started running her a bath.

He returned and peeled her out of the drenched layers of fabric that clung to her skin.

When she was naked he lifted her and slid her gently into the warm water. Her shivers subsided and her lips took on a rosy hue, she smiled softly at his consideration for her.

He headed down stairs to get a fire going.

Flames were crackling merrily in the stove as Jacob headed up the stairs.

He peeled out of his sopping wet clothes and climbed stiffly into the shower.

The hot water warmed him thoroughly and he relaxed as the little rivulets coursed down his body.

He wondered for a moment what his father would say if he had seen the events of last night.

Shame and guilt flooded his mind.

His dad was a good guy.

Jake had learned that his dad had tried to get custody of him several times over the years but never managed to get even visitation because of the distance.

He had never failed to send presents for every holiday and birthday which his mother had always claimed were from her except the bike.

It was expensive enough that she couldn't explain it away in the finances and the title was in Rick's name.

His mother had always claimed they were broke but she refused to work and his dad had been paying thousands of dollars a month in child support, as well as wiring money any time something unexpected had come up.

Jake had done some math and knowing the house and car were paid off, he figured their monthly expenses to be around $1,500.

He found out that she was also getting alimony from Aaron from the year they were married.

He had tracked down an accountant and a lawyer to look into her accounts and spending and found a huge nest egg.

She had been using him as a cash cow for years, squandering every penny of child support money she could stand to so that she wouldn't have to work even after he left home.

All these years she had coached him into a resentment for his father to keep him from reaching out to the only person who actually cared and wasn't manipulating him.

Now Jake had damaged their budding relationship by having an affair with his stepmother.

Why was he so stupid.

"Jake?"

He'd been so deep in thought, he hadn't heard her knock.

"I'm not decent." He snapped.

Gretschen withdrew in shock.

What had changed?

She went to the kitchen to make herself some hot tea.

She settled into the chair by the fire with her mug and mulled over the events since the party.

He had been fine less than an hour ago, maybe he was having second thoughts.

Maybe he had gotten caught up in the thrill or heat of the moment and was coming out of it.

Maybe he didn't really find her attractive but had thought it would be a fun time and was now regretted his choice to sleep with damaged goods.

Gretschen missed Rick, he could always cheer her up.

She called him. The line rang twice and he answered on the third.

" Good evening gorgeous!" His cheerful tone felt like a soothing balm.

"Hey baby, I think I might have messed up."

"You broke Ellie's favorite plate, didn't you?" He chuckled.

"No honey, you remember what you told me about if I got too lonesome when you were gone?"

"I do. I want you to be happy. I'm not as young as I used to be and my needs aren't as strong as yours. If you find someone worthy enough to take a lover, I understand and I approve. I love you and I can't live without you. Just...don't leave me. I need you like a fish needs water. "

"Rick, I have found a man who is worthy of my affection. I would never leave you for him and he does not expect me to. I need you. I love you and I don't want that ruined. You need to know who he is before this goes any farther."

"I don't need to know dear, just be careful. Don't let Jacob get too friendly with him, you don't want him knowing what's going on."

"Rick...Jacob is my lover."

The silence was deafening.

"Rick, I know. This wasn't my intention and I don't want him to get hurt. I just want him to be happy and he makes me happy."

"Gretschen, has he...cum inside you?"

Rick's voice cracked a little.

"Yes." She answered nervously.

"Gretschen, you're not taking birth control, are you?"

"No." She was starting to pick up his thought process.

"Men in my line are very potent. I guess that makes me daddy grandpa."

He sounded more stunned than angry.

"There's no way, not from just once."

"Love, he was conceived because she missed 2 days worth of pills on a trip with her sister."

She was in shock. She did a quick mental calculation, she was at her most fertile yesterday.

Oh boy.

"Gretschen, I love you. If I didn't trust you with every fiber of my being I would be angry right now but I know how lonely you must be without me. I'm truly sorry. I also know that you have a desire to be a mother. If you are pregnant I want you to be glad for it and not be upset that it isn't mine. In fact, I had thought about asking Jake if he would be a donor when you made the decision you were ready. This isn't the method I envisioned but the outcome could have been far less ideal than this." His good cheer was returning.

"Rick, I love you. Will you have a sit down with Jacob and discuss this with him man to man when you get home?"

"If that is how you would like to handle this. I have to run dear, I think Alan is lost again. Be careful with Jake and have fun, I love you both too much to see you hurt."

She snorted at his comment about Alan and kissed him through the phone before the line disconnected.

That really couldn't have gone any better.

Gretschen didn't believe for half a second that she was actually pregnant, her family on both sides had trouble conceiving and she was sure one time wouldn't do it.

She hoped, now that she had filled Rick in, that it wouldn't turn out to be just a one time fling.

She cared for Jacob and she hoped he cared for her.

She headed to the kitchen to rinse her empty mug and fix dinner.

When Jake came down to eat he couldn't look her in the eye.

He was a bad son. He was like his mother.

A cheater, a liar, an adulterer.

He would have to confess to his father when he came home accept whatever punishment came.

Maybe he should pack his clothes just in case he was kicked out on the street.

"I spoke with your father earlier...about us."

Jacob's eyes shot up from his plate to focus on her.

"He told us to be careful and have fun and that he loves us both."

Jake couldn't believe it. He shook his head.

"Just like that? He's not upset that his son is banging his wife?"

She flinched, he was angry.

"Your father and I agreed a long time ago that if I got lonesome with him gone that I would be permitted to take a lover. I would be allowed to keep my lover as long as he was clean, caring, able to satisfy my physical needs and didn't ever ask me to leave your father for him. We even talked at one point about me taking a lover, though I didn't feel the need for one at the time, for the express purpose of having a child but I didn't want to carry a stranger's baby. I love your dad. He is my world and he holds my heart. I love you Jacob, I have since before you lived here, when your dad told me stories about you as a child. I will always love you even if you decide that you do not want to be intimate with me. I have made my choice though. I'm lonely and you are the only lover that is fit for me. If you deny me then I will just have to be lonely but I will understand."

He shook his head. It was a lot to wrap his head around.

This stunningly beautiful, talented, broken woman felt that he was the only worthy candidate for her affections and his father was okay with it?

"Gretschen, why?"

"Why not?" She gave him an impish grin as she rose from the table and made her way up the stairs.

Jake decided he needed to think about this for a while.

A few weeks passed at McKinley Manor and it was Jacob's birthday.

Rick had been in town two days prior and had sat and talked with Jake about Gretschen. They had come to an agreement and though he hadn't been with Gretsch since their first time, he knew he wanted her and he had permission.

He sat before the cheesecake she had made him with twenty candles on top.

Even though it was silly, he wished, as he blew out the candles, that Gretschen would give him a very happy birthday.

They ate cheesecake and as Gretsch cleaned up the table he watched her body move.

She wasn't really different but she looked a little tense, he knew how to fix that.

He stepped into the kitchen and moved up behind her quietly. He reached out and grabbed her waist from behind and pulled her up against him, his cock already waking up.

She squeaked at the sudden motion but relaxed against his chest as his arms wrapped around her.

"I've missed you." He growled in her ear, nipping her neck.

"Tonight, you're mine."

She pulled away and turned to look him in the eye.

"I will be yours tonight and will give myself over to the pleasure you offer, but first, I have a surprise. If you still want me after that, you may have me."

She dried her hands and beckoned him to follow her.

There was a small box on the coffee table in the parlour. She handed it to him with shaking hands.

Jacob opened it and was instantly confused.

Inside was what looked to him like a digital thermometer.

He picked it up. Where the digital display should be there was a slot with some kind of paper or something with two lines on it.

He gave Gretschen a quizzical look and examined it more closely.

There was a diagram on it.

One line = negative. Two lines = positive.

The light went on.

"Gretschen...you're...pregnant?"

12