McKinnon Island Pt. 01

Story Info
Fiona gets taken to McKinnon Island.
5.3k words
4
8.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

McKinnon Island

This story is a prequel to my story Prize Island and is set more than 100 years before the events in that story. I suggest you read Prize Island before this story. It will not affect your possible enjoyment of this story at is a standalone tale, but reading Prize Island would at least give you some back ground. If you cannot be bothered to read all of the story I suggest reading Part 7 at least. This story has elements of punishment and non-consent, so if that is something that offends you please look elsewhere. All characters are over 18 and all rights to the story belong to me. If you would like to comment, I would love to hear what you liked and also constructive criticism is always accepted if it is given in a friendly manner. I am not a professional and only write for my own enjoyment. Enjoy the tale!!!

The story is slow to start as I have tried to explain from the beginning, and therefore it takes a little time to set the scene. I have also used language, words and phrases that maybe were not used in 1904 when the story is set, but lets just call that poetic licence on my part and hopefully it will not detract from your enjoyment. If you are a sereious historical buff please excuse my ignorance.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter 1 Fiona is taken to McKinnon Island.

Fiona stared around the small wooden house that she shared with her Mother, brother and sister. She was cold and the wind was howling outside and the rain was beating against the shutters, closed tight against the windows. Her Father had been dead five years now. Killed whilst fighting for Queen Victoria somewhere in Southern Africa. The family lived on a small military pension and the money she and her Mother and brother earned working at the quay side of the small village where they lived in Western Scotland.

Fiona had just turned twenty and she was a very beautiful woman and had already had at least two serious offers of marriage that she had rebuffed. Her hair was long and a lovely shade of reddish brown that gleamed in the rare sunlit days as it hung to nearly her waist. Her eyes shone and glinted like emeralds. Her lips were full and her nose was small. Under the tartan dress that she wore now, she possessed small but solid breasts with the smallest of nipples on the top. Her hips were thin and her legs were long and toned from running with the packets of fish from the harbour, when she made deliveries to the big houses on the outskirts of the village. She was tall at five feet ten and her perfect hour glass figure made her stand out from any group she was in.

Her Mother constantly warned her about not standing out from her peers. She tried to scare her with stories of the Laird. How the most beautiful women were taken from their homes to a far off island and only returned in three ways. If they were dead, carrying a child or in some cases when they reached the age of thirty. Her Mother told her that these women were used and abused by their Laird until they were not required by him anymore and that was a fate she didn`t wish for her daughter.

Of course Fiona had heard all the tales, but the Lairds men had not visited in many years, so she took it all with a pinch of salt. Her Mother had tried to get her to wear dowdy clothes and hide her lustrous hair under a bonnet or a scarf. She even went so far as to suggest that she break her nose on purpose to ensure that the Laird`s men would look elsewhere if they were to arrive one night.

Fiona was typical of any girl in her early twenties and always wanted to look her best. Her hair was washed and brushed regularly, she spent time ensuring that the few dresses she owned were always darned when damaged. She was also a bit risqué with the length and hemmed the dresses to just above the knee. This wasn`t just so she could show off her great legs but also was more convenient for her as she ran around the town making deliveries.

As all girls do, she loved to flirt, although that was as far as she had gone until a few weeks back. William had asked her to a local dance being held at the village hall. He was one year her senior and had inherited his dad`s fishing boat when he had died last year. He was a tall muscular man with a shock of jet black hair above his chiselled features. He looked older than his years due to hours spent at sea in both the sun and rain.

Her Mother had encouraged her to accept William`s offer to attend the dance as he was considered one of the best prospects for marriage in the village. Fiona thought he was handsome and so had decided to accept his offer and he had come to their small house to collect her.

She had bathed that afternoon in the big silver tub before the fire and washed her hair. The bathing was done in the centre of the living room and had taken place in full view of the rest of her family. This was common place in the village and the water was heated and used in order of seniority. Normally Fiona would get the dirty water as she was third in line after her brother and mother, but before her ten year old sister. However, on this occasion her mother had insisted that she go first in order to make a good impression on William. Her brother had complained bitterly but eventually acquiesced to her mother's wishes and stood naked next to the tub waiting his turn before the water cooled. Fiona had looked at his large penis and wondered what William`s would look like. She had only seen her brothers and her father's so was not sure what was normal.

As she opened the door smelling nicely of lavender, that her mother had added to the bath water, she was pleased to see that William had also had a bath. His shirt was white and freshly washed and he was wearing brown corduroy trousers. His boots looked new as they shone in the pale light of the few street lamps.

Fiona shouted her goodbyes to her family and linked her arm in Williams before heading off to the dance. The village Hall was full and there was plentiful ale and whiskey and the pair had an enjoyable evening dancing to a local three piece band. The dance finished about ten as all of the village was employed in the fishing industry which usually meant a crack of dawn start.

Fiona was feeling a bit light headed due to the ale she had drunk plus a couple of surreptitious nips of whiskey that she had taken from William`s glass. William had also imbibed a few drinks and was swaying a bit as they made their way through deserted alleys towards her house.

William stopped outside a small enclosed yard that Fiona knew belonged to William`s family. It was where they stored the nets and some spare parts for the boat. William turned and kissed her. This wasn`t Fiona`s first kiss, but this was the most passionate she had received. She felt William`s tongue push against her lips and as if by instinct she opened them slightly and let him invade her mouth with his tongue. She was not sure if it was correct or not when she copied his actions by pushing her own tongue into his mouth. She could taste the whiskey on his breath and then she gasped as William`s hands came up and cupped her small breasts through the thin material of her dress.

Fiona knew that this was wrong, but it felt so good and her inhabitations were greatly reduced because of the alcohol she had drunk. She was swooning as she felt William manoeuvre her into the dark yard whilst never releasing her lips from hers. It was dark in the yard and they couldn`t be seen from the alley as he pressed her into a dark corner. His hands were now taking more liberties with her body and William hitched up her dress before exploring beneath it. His calloused hands felt rough against the pale skin of her thighs and then Fiona took a deep breath as William pushed a large finger into her womanhood with no warning. Again, she wanted to stop him, but he was by now moving his thick finger in and out of the lips protecting her hidden tunnel. She felt the unusual moistness between her legs and his actions felt so goddam good. She clung to his back and rested her head on his shoulder.

William moved his hand and now there were two fingers delving where no man had been before. Fiona felt a tingling between her legs and she started to breathe heavier as William continued to thrust two fingers into her. Then she felt it. It was like a huge wave crashing over her body. Her nails dug into his back and she bit his shoulder to stifle the cries that were rising in her throat. William held her tight as the aftershocks of her first ever orgasm wracked her small body.

When she had calmed William kissed her again, using his tongue before saying, "Now it`s my turn Fiona. On your knees!" And he pushed hard on her shoulders so that she fell to her knees in front of him. The cobble stones of the yard felt cold and rough on her bare knees and she stared up at him with wide eyes as she was shocked, and not sure what she had done wrong to receive such treatment. William was moaning softly as he undid the buttons on his trousers and then pulling them down to his knees.

Fiona`s eyes widened as his penis sprung into view. It was stiff and the head was mushroom shaped and purple. It was also much bigger than her brothers, although she had never seen her brothers stand up so hard like this. Again she looked up at William with pleading eyes and he told her, "Put it in your mouth lassie. Suck it and make me come too!"

Fiona was not sure what he meant about coming too. Was that what had just happened to her? Had she come on his fingers? Was that what that delightful feeling was that she had experienced for the first time? However, she was a bit scared at this point and so decided to do as he asked. Tentatively she reached out her hand and guided him into her mouth. His penis felt enormous in her small mouth and she just kept it there for a few seconds until she remembered his instruction for her to suck it. So that is what she did, and William let out a long, deep groan.

As a reflex her tongue flicked against the glans of his manhood and she sucked on him hard as she felt William start to thrust himself deeper and deeper until Fiona felt the tip of his penis bang against the beginning of her throat. She gagged and coughed and her saliva was running in torrents from the corner of her mouth. William did not stop thrusting until after a few minutes he groaned, "Aaaaaaaaaaargh!" and Fiona felt him stiffen and then her mouth was filled with a slimy, creamy fluid that tasted slightly salty. She gagged as some of William`s deposit slipped down her throat and as he withdrew from between her lips she coughed and swallowed involuntarily and she felt the slime slip down her throat and into her stomach. Fiona thought the taste wasn`t that bad but the texture made her heave a little.

William hastily buttoned his trousers up and helped from the floor of the yard. They left the yard hand in hand and William walked her back to her small house. He kissed her briefly and she went in doors after thanking him for a nice evening.

Over the next two weeks Fiona met William every other evening at the yard. He would use his fingers until she climaxed and then she would suck on his penis until he deposited his creamy load in her mouth. Fiona loved the crazy feeling she got when William fingered her and she came. Her legs would shake and her skin felt like it was receiving a million tiny electric shocks. When she sucked him she wasn`t so keen at first and the slimy feeling in her mouth caused her to gag on more than a few occasions. As the time went on she started to look forward to having his penis in her mouth and the feeling of power it gave her when she elicited his creamy offering into her mouth.

It was two weeks to the day after her first date with William in the Village Hall and her first orgasm and mouthful of come. She was on the docks waiting for her Mother to wrap some fish that she would deliver to Mr. Stuart the local doctor. A boat pulled into the harbour and tied up at the small jetty. Fiona watched as the most beautiful woman she had ever seen stepped from the boat. She was absolutely stunning and her blonde hair framed a gorgeous face that was tinged pink from the sea breeze.

Fiona heard the crowded dock become silent, apart from the screeching of the gulls. This scared her a bit and Fiona pushed her way to the front of the crowd as she heard first one voice and then others start to shout, "It`s Mary MacDonald. Mary MacDonald is back!" Fiona watched as one of the workers from the quay pushed through the crowd and hugged the arriving woman whilst wailing and crying. She recognized the woman as Melody MacGregor who lived a few houses away from her own. The two women left the quay and walked back in the direction of their home.

Fiona continued to watch as a distinguished man also disembarked from the boat with two rough looking men following behind him. Fiona was staring as the three men made their way through the crowd, who parted like the Red Sea before them. She followed them with her eyes as they walked up the main street before entering the door to the small Town Hall. She was literally shaken from her trance like state by her mother grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the quay and up the slope towards their home.

Once they were in doors and the door shut and unusually bolted Fiona turned to her Mother and breathless from their hasty departure she gasped, "What the hell Mother. What is going on? Who was she and who were those men?"

Her mother looked out of the small window on the front of the house before pulling the ragged curtains shut. She turned to her daughter and said," This is what I have always warned you about girl. Mary was taken by the Laird`s men about eight years ago. Now they have brought her back the town will have to send a replacement to God knows where. It`s part of the taxes and the town will pick the prettiest girl and I am afraid that will be you. Now, you will stay here and out of sight until the Laird`s men have gone. Do you understand me? I tell you, please don`t disobey me, or I will take the stick to your arse OK?"

Fiona could sense her Mothers fear and now that was replaced by her own. Her Mother had used the old stick that sat by the fireplace on her bum more than a few times and Fiona remembered the stinging pain all too well. Her Mother went back to work after instructing Fiona to bolt the door behind her, which she did.

Fiona sat in the small front room and waited for her family to return. She was supposed to meet William a bit later for a finger and suck session, as she called them. She had been looking forward to it and there was no way to get a message to him to say she couldn`t come. Fiona sat there for what seemed hours. She was an active girl and just sitting around made her antsy and nervous. She heard the church clock strike five. This was her scheduled time to meet William. She felt guilty about not showing, so she snuck out of the rear door of the house and ran towards the yard where they always met.

Such was her haste in getting to meet William and then getting home before her Mother had cause to use her stick, that she careered around a corner at such a pace that she didn`t see the man before her. Fiona ran head long into the man and they both fell in a heap of arms and legs. As she picked herself from the floor apologising over and over she found herself staring into the cold grey eyes of the distinguished man she had seen leave the ship earlier.

She was frozen like a mouse before a cobra as he picked himself up and softly said, "No damage done. What`s your name lassie?"

Fiona felt his eyes wander over her body and she felt real fear for the first time in her life, as she replied, "Fiona, Fiona McDougal Sir!" And then she ran. As fast as her legs would carry her she ran home, forgetting about William completely. She pushed the back door open and upon entering she slammed it shut and lay against it, the wood hard on her back as she tried to regulate her breathing.

Fiona had her eyes shut and gradually her breathing returned to normal. When she opened her eyes she stared straight into the stony face of her Mother glaring at her and her stomach clenched as she saw the thin stick clasped in her hand. Her Mother moved quickly and took a large handful of Fiona`s hair and dragged her by it into the small front room. The table where they ate all their meals was off to one side and her Mother threw Fiona across it so that she was bent double. Holding her down with one hand her Mother pulled up the hem of her dress and exposed her naked buttocks. She never wore knickers when she was planning to get a good fingering from William. Her Mother leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Now don`t you move my girl. If you move it will mean more lines on your bum. I warned you this would happen and yet still you think you know better and can disobey your Mother. I am now going to prove you wrong!"

Her Mother stood up from where she was leaning down to speak to Fiona. Fiona was shaking now, and screamed loudly as she heard the thin stick whistle through the air and land across her buttocks. The stinging pain shot from her rear end to all areas of her body. The stick landed again and again and Fiona was screaming and crying and gripping the table with white knuckles when her Mother eventually stopped whipping her. The pain was nearly intolerable, and she could feel trickles of blood running down her legs as her Mother had broken the skin with the ferocity of her flogging.

Her Mother walked away and left Fiona to adjust her dress and then slump into a corner. She was whimpering and her face was streaked with tears as she curled into a ball and hugged herself. She willed herself to sleep so that the stinging on her bum would be at least forgotten for a while.

Fiona woke to a pounding on the front door. She opened her puffy eyes and saw her Mother go to answer it and her brother standing right behind her. When her Mother opened the door and saw who was there she collapsed to the floor and began to wail and scream. Fiona saw Hamish MacArthur framed in the doorway. He was a fat man and a councilman from the Town Hall. Fiona was trying to work out in her pain affected brain why he should be calling on them this late in the evening.

Her punished bottom had now stopped stinging but was aching like Hell as the bruises started to come out. She heard Mr. McArthur talk to her Mother, although she didn`t really comprehend what he was saying as her Mother continued to wail and scream whilst alternately begging and gripping at his trousers. Eventually she made out his words as he stated, "Mrs. McDougal. The Laird has come once more for his dues from the village. He has selected your Fiona, so please step aside as his man here, Mr. Stevens, has come for your daughter!"

Fiona watched, petrified, as the distinguished man entered their house, aggressively pushing past her distraught Mother. He walked towards her, before taking her arm and dragging Fiona out of the house. Her brother went to intervene but stopped in his tracks as the two rough looking men from earlier stepped forward and blocked his path.

Fiona had snapped out of her fear induced stupor by now and was kicking and punching at Mr. Stevens. He stopped to adjust his grip on her arm before delivering a full blooded slap to Fiona`s face that nearly rendered her unconscious. As she swayed from the blow one of the two thugs picked her up and casually threw her over his shoulder like a bag of wheat.

Fiona felt herself being carried towards the dock with her Mother still screaming in the background. Once on the dock Fiona was lowered to the ground and helped over the side and into the boat she had seen arrive that afternoon. Within seconds she felt the boat move away from the quay and start to bob up and down in the waters of the harbour. She heard the steam engine start and then begin a steady chug-chug as the boat manoeuvred away towards the open sea.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12