McKinnon Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona stared back through red rimmed eyes as the only home she had ever known disappeared from sight below the horizon. Once it was not visible any more she looked around the boat. The three men who had forcibly removed her from her home were sitting across from her and laughing and smoking. There was an older man in the boathouse at the wheel of the boat, who just stared ahead whilst puffing on a smelly pipe.

Fiona was shivering with both fear and also the cold sea breeze that blew across the open back of the boat where she was slumped. Mr. Stevens recognised that she was cold and threw her an old blanket that smelled of fish and tobacco. Fiona was past caring and wrapped the coarse stinking wool around herself. Within minutes the rocking of the boat and the new warmth had her dozing as the boat took her closer and closer to her new life.

Fiona woke as the boat connected hard with the jetty. She opened her eyes slowly and gazed around her. The sun was up so she knew they had travelled a fair way, as it had been dark when they left. Mr. Stevens grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet. Picking her up as if she was light as a feather, he hand her over the side of the boat to one of his two henchman and then she was deposited on the jetty. Fiona almost fell as her sea legs were still wobbly. She recovered her balance and stared up at a two storey house in the distance. There was a path leading to the house and Fiona could just make out a woman walking down the path towards them.

As the woman drew closer Fiona saw that she was a beauty. Maybe thirty years old with lustrous blonde hair that was clipped back with several hair combs. Her breasts were on the large side and filled out the blouse that she was wearing. Fiona gazed in awe as she saw the woman approach. She was tall and her body was perfectly proportioned. Her long legs were partially hidden by a long pencil skirt that finished just below the knee. He legs were encased in stockings and on her feet she had sturdy brown leather brogues. Her face was blemish free and when she turned her eyes towards Fiona they were a sapphire blue.

Mr. Stevens walked forward and shook her hand and then whispered to her something that Fiona couldn`t hear. Fiona saw the woman shake her head as if answering a question and then Mr. Stevens returned to the boat and it left without another word from him or either of the other two men. Fiona turned and watched as it chugged its way back to where it had come from.

Fiona had not heard the women approach her as she watched the boat sail away and was startled when she heard her voice close to her ear, "So you are Fiona McDougal from Drumlair. Welcome to McKinnon Island Fiona McDougal. My name is Moira. I am the Supervisor here and work for your Laird. You will refer to me as Mistress Moira at all times. Is that understood? Now let's get up to the house, but first please take off that stinking dress that you are wearing. You can leave it on the dock and Angus the handy man will destroy it."

Fiona hesitated and was then spurned in to action when Moira said harshly, "Well come on then. We haven't got all day you know, and we don`t want you to start your first day on the punishment bench do we?"

Fiona didn`t know what the punishment bench was and she didn`t want to find out either. Her arse was still hurting and stiff from the thrashing her Mother had given her yesterday. She speedily removed the thin dress that she was wearing and dropped it on the planks of the jetty. She stood there stark naked, without even shoes. Mr. Stevens had given her no time to put her shoes on as she was carried from her house. She had no knickers on owing to the fact that she thought she would be meeting William. Fiona put one arm up to cover her breast whilst the other one was lower, trying to cover her bush and her lady parts.

Moira walked around Fiona twice before stopping behind her and then she spoke softly, "You really are a pretty thing. The Laird is going to love fucking your pussy and sweet arse." She paused and Fiona felt her hand run over the welts her Mother`s stick had left on her arse and she winced as Moira continued, "It appears that you are no stranger to someone's punishment bench. Who did this to you, Mr. Stevens?"

Fiona flinched as Moira grabbed her arse and her hand rubbed against the red stripes on her bottom and she gasped out her reply, "No M´am, it was my Mother because I disobeyed her!"

Fiona screamed as Moira slapped her hard on her bruised backside and spat, "What did I tell you about how to address me?"

Fiona was nearly crying as she almost whispered, "Sorry Mistress Moira!"

Moira moved so that she was facing Fiona and pulled her arm away from covering her breasts. Fiona blushed crimson as Moira took both of her breasts in her hands and massaged them gently before grabbing both nipples and twisting them viciously, causing Fiona to shriek out in agony.

Moira appeared to be talking to herself as she said, "Good. Very good. Nice breasts, sensitive nipples now let's see your pussy and hopefully it is as perfect as the rest of your parts!" With that she pulled away Fiona`s hand that covered her full bush of reddish brown hair.

Moira giggled to herself and then said quietly, "Well that will definitely have to go. We don`t want the laird or any of the other girls getting a mouthful of hair while they have their tongue in your snatch do we? Have you ever been fucked Fiona from Drumlair? Have you ever had a cock shoved in your cunt or up your arse? Have you ever had someone`s dick in your mouth and let them spit there seed in there?" While she was talking Moira had slipped two fingers between Fiona`s legs and was gently parting her labia and rubbing against her clit hidden in its sheath.

"No Mistress Moira. I have never been fucked in my pussy or my arse, but I have sucked my boyfriend until he spurted in my mouth. I also let him finger me many times until I came."

"Did you like it?" Moira questioned.

Fiona gazed at the boards on the jetty as she replied, "Yes Mistress Moira. Not at first but I loved the feeling when William made me come with his fingers and I learnt to enjoy having his penis in my mouth and eating his seed when he came!"

Moira started to walk towards the house as she exclaimed "Excellent. You will fit in well here Fiona McDougal from Drumlair. But first we have to definitely rid you of that forest between your legs and all the other hair on your body. You look like a bloody ape and the Laird will not like that!"

Fiona started to follow Moira up the path as she played over in her mind the things that Moira had said so crudely. Fiona was the same as all the women in the village with her hairy legs and armpits. Her bush was large and unkempt. Then there was the part about fucking. Her Mother had explained to her where babies came from and even the process, but she had never used the word fucking. However, her Mother had made no mention of a man putting his thingy up her arse. The mouth thing she only knew about because William had shown her, otherwise she would never have imagined that men wanted to put their manhood in her mouth.

Fiona was still thinking as they reached the huge wooden front doors. A man opened the doors as they approached and Moira introduced him as Angus and Fiona blushed again from the embarrassment of being naked in front of a strange man. Angus didn`t seem to notice her nudity and just mumbled a short greeting. He must have been in his sixties at least and was slightly stooped. Moira instructed him to burn Fiona`s dress that was lying on the jetty and he set off immediately to take care of the task.

Walking through the doors Fiona just stood and stared. She had never been in a house this big and so opulent. Yes, she had delivered fish to the big houses on the outskirts of the village, but only entering the kitchen via the tradesman's entrance and never through the front door. The place was truly magnificent with wood panelled walls adorned by multiple large portraits of old men in the traditional Scottish kilt.

Moira turned and issued a strong rebuke, "Come on Fiona, don`t stand there gawking and let me show you around your new home."

12