MCU - Guy with a Gauntlet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as Natasha has been through in her life (or make that lives now) even she had to gasp when his hands reached up. Tearing open her bodysuit with ease like it was just regular clothing to create a hole at her crotch to expose her lower holes. Her ass lowering down to smother his handsome face as his mouth when right onto her tight entrance. Making her groan out with wide eyes as his tongue went right onto her asshole without any hint of shame. Taking full advantage of getting the green light to take on the Avenger as he ran his tongue back and forth across her tightness. Even as the face sitting pressed down as she adjusted on top of him. Gripping her own thighs to hold the position as she clenched her teeth.

"W-When I called you an asshole? This... Hnnnng! Was not what I meant!" The redhead groaned out as she felt that tongue hungrily lapping upward at her snug asshole. A sensation she clearly wasn't used to as her thick Russian cheeks pressed firmly down into the man she was letting 'impress' her. Even without the force she was pushing to push down, the weight of her fantastic, rounded butt would be enough to make anyone groan along with the element of a lack of full access to air. So the fact he was continuing to flick up against her sensitive hole was showing clear perversion as his hands came up, holding her thick thighs while he fined on that delicious rump.

"Ahhhhh... Y-You fucking learned this at SHIELD training, you bastard? Damn it! Mmmmm!" She tried to distract him along with herself with the insult. But unable to prevent he first moan escaping her as her hips rolled back and forth, grinding her asshole against that probing tongue. Despite her rage, getting a thrill shooting up her unlike anything she's felt before as she let this stranger tongue her ass. "Mmmmm! You sick fuck! Mmmmm! Bringing me back from the dead... Ahhhhh! To fucking sit on your face?? Mmmmm! What kind of an idiot are you??" She snapped as she clenched her teeth again. Caught in the mental battle of knowing how wrong this was, but feeling that this wasn't exactly any kind of half-hearted or novice work being done to her entrance. Glancing down at the Gauntlet holding and stroking her thigh as her own hand reached off, like she was tempted to try and grab it. Ending up moaning out as his tongue pressed against her back door as she ended up grinding back and forth once again.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Hmmmmmphh!! Mmmmm!" A clear tent in his shorts now as Daniel smiled up into that asshole of the Avenger mounted on his face. Sure, he was feeling the discomfort from staying tilted back and the weight of all the pale flesh of her backside pressing down into his features but the opportunity to tongue fuck that huge booty more than made up for any slight pain from being sat on as he'd asked for. Moaning into her rump as he enjoyed the taste of her and felt her asshole still resisting as he left her coated with his spit. A sign that anal play was never something the thick cheeked beauty had gotten into before. Giving her quite the introduction to it with his tongue flicking away at her to make her moan out and gasp despite her attempts to keep composed about this all.

"Mmmmm! You'd better at least... AHHHHH! FUCK... Make me a new suit to r-replace this one, you bastard!" She snapped before moaning again. Not even able to see him really going to work as she squatted down into his face. Pressing her asshole down into his mouth and being rewarded, despite her anger about this all, with his tongue finally sliding upward and entering that tight tunnel. "MMMMMM..." Making her red haired head tilt back as she let out a deeper moan. Frozen on the spot on his features for a moment before her hips returned to shifting back and forth. The moment not enough to make his tongue fall from her hole as he continued to taste away and work that saliva up into her. Lapping upward and furthering her pleasure. As already shown by the fact that, even with her protests, there were clear outline of hard nipples poking through her bodysuit as she got her ass eaten out for the first time.

He gripped and groped at those plump thighs, easily keeping her mounted on his groaning face as he sucked in just enough air to keep going. Smothered by all that juicy flesh as her cheeks jiggled even just from the slight rocking she was doing, grinding that vice-like asshole down into her mouth. Allowing him to keep on darting in and out of her with his hungry and clearly talented tongue. Whether this skill was already his own or somehow boosted by the Gauntlet he wore was another story. His focus being on backing up his end of this sinful bet she'd made with him but already succeeding if those now constant, low moans are any indication. Impressive alone to make the infamous Black Widow moan out but to do so by attacking her virgin asshole? It almost made up for him having to bring her back from the beyond in order to taste her stunning backside.

Eventually though, he had to take in some air properly. Pushing her up and off from his face as he slipped down. "Phew! God damn, that was some good fucking ass!" Daniel grinned as he moved off the couch.

"D-Don't be so damn blunt about that, bastard!" Natasha, clearly rattled, snapped with a glare. "And wipe that smug look off your face! We're not done!" She claimed as she moved down from the squat to stand on the floor.

"So, you want more of me, huh?" He smirked, looking her over.

"I just said we weren't done... You have to impress me after all." She claimed as moved back onto the couch. This time taking up another willing position as she knelt on the seating, gripping onto the back as she stuck that booty out along with her exposed lower holes.

"What? And you moaning your pretty little face off while sitting on me wasn't impressive?" He pointed out. Snapping his fingers as Natasha watched. A small, clear bottle floating out from a far room at it made its way through the air and into his hand.

"That didn't count!" She snapped, looking over her shoulder. "Besides, it wasn't real sex so... H-Hey! What the Hell??"

Her reaction was too the bottle being opened up and tipped down. Splashing lubricant down over her asshole before he used a finger on his regular hand to slide in. Going from tonguing to finger banging that juicy booty as he looked to prepare her asshole as once again her teeth pressed together in outrage. Despite having agreed to this all as she watched this man pump his finger in and out of her already well licked asshole. His intentions clear as he smirked back and spent a good few minutes preparing her backside. Slight groans escaping her from the action as he worked in the lube expertly to find a way to disarm the lethal martial artist by focusing on one of her most famous 'assets'.

Natasha was about to unleash a new insult at him as he pulled out of her asshole. But instead left staring when he pushed down his shorts. Showing off a massive, thick and long cock that would put a porn star to shame as his dick rested against her plump backside. "T-That's huge!! How can any man have such a dick??" She gasped with wide eyes.

"Let's just say Infinnie has given me 'boosts' in all the right places." Daniel grinned as he stroked his shaft to apply lube to himself before pressing the tip against her entrance.

"Wait wait wait!! There's no way that will fit!" Romanoff claimed as she hissed just from that touch. "At least let me suck it first or something!" She said, sounding like she was trying to stall for time.

"Well, I could do that... Or..." He grinned, ignoring the begging as he pushed forward to make himself moan and her gasp out with a hint of pain. Her back passage even while lubed up and well eaten was vice-like, further proving this was her first time getting into anal action. Not getting an easy time of it either with a shaft of his vast size as the crown alone was stretching her out before he started to thrust. "Holy shit! MMMM... God fucking damn that's tight! MMMMM SHIT... Oh that's fucking good!" He moaned as both hands held onto her still suit-covered midsection. Staring down at her rounded ass as he began to thrust in slowly and smoothly. The hole he'd torn in her clothing to get access to her rump slightly tearing as he began to take her from behind. And now showing a sign that even against a top notch, stunning and feared woman like her he's no minute man. Showing her what he can do as he began to tap that ass as he moaned out.

"D-DAMN IT! FUCK!! AHHHHHH... S-SHIT! AHHHHHH..." Her gloved hands gripped the back of the couch tightly, digging in as looked back over her shoulder. Discomfort clear across her face as she took this huge dick up her ass. While sensitive to the licking before, having to take a huge prick between her fleshy cheeks without any prior experience was an ordeal to say the least. Hissing constantly each time that dick moved in and out of her snug back passage. A showcase that despite what porn would tell the world, not every woman is into anal sex. "Just get it over with! AHHHHH!! SHIT!! Cum and get it over with!!" She demanded with a glare. Her body having to shift towards the couch as she jolted whenever a new pump into her asshole was delivered. Feeling her anal passage burning as it stretched out. His dick gradually getting further into her butt and showing no signs of hitting an early finish just yet.

"MMMMM... Oh, no fucking chance, Black Widow! MMMMM... I'm gonna fucking enjoy this!" The grin stayed on his face as he pumped in and out of her rump from behind. Watching her cheeks jiggle in response to his steady motion as unlike her, he was constantly moaning out in delight. Loving her ass being clamped around his manhood as he worked in and out and kept her held for a smooth and straight motion. The wicked sight of the beauty in full Avenger's uniform while being held at the midsection by the feared Infinity Gauntlet she'd sacrificed herself to try and stop not being unnoticed by either of them either in the midst of this anal sex. "Mmmmmm! Besides! Ahhhhh... You're a tough woman... MMMM! You can handle this, right?" He now could tease, with her being even further out of her element as what she thought would have been a quick under five minutes of honey trap-like sex to defeat him was turning into a very lengthy, hole wrecking ordeal.

"Sh-Shut up! AHHHHH FUCK!! I can fucking handle a fight, handle wars! N-Not... AHHHHH!! Being treated like... FUCK!! Some kind of fucking porn slut!!" She snapped between pained groaned as her gloved hands looked ready to tear chunks out of the couch she was kneeling on. Managing to keep her ass raised and stuck out to be fucked even as she clearly wasn't getting off on this portion of the action. Her rear tunnel being split open by his firmly thrusting dick as he worked deeper into her. "AHHHHHH!! Just pull out and fuck my pussy already! MMMMM!! You know who I am! You know that won't be a problem for me!" She dared to reference her own sterilized status in a desperate attempt to ease off the pain shooting through her from this deep anal. Sweat forming across her stunning face as she endured this painful anal experience, refusing to be beaten just yet. Her body shifting back and forth but still not from any active rocking on her part. Leaving her tits bouncing in her body suit as she shifted and her ass shook, ever approaching his toned frame as he took her from behind.

"MMMMM... Actually? I think I have a better solution for this..." Daniel smirked as he pulled out of her asshole and saw already the gaping state he'd left her in. Raising the Gauntlet up as he focused his thoughts, looking at her as Natasha stared back as he snapped his fingers. A gasp leaving her as her body glowed and a particular shine over her backside. Before she could question it, he pushed his dick straight back into her asshole with an approving groan. And this time when his crotch connected with those plentiful cheeks, a loud and clear moan escaped the Black Widow as her red haired head tilted back. Like her brain had just been quickly switched out from a prudish virgin to an anal loving whore in an instant.

"W-What did... MMMMM!! OOOOOOOOH!! OH FUCK!! MMMMM!! OH FUCK!!" Now the look of pain was replaced with a stunned expression on the Russian's face as with each deep and slow thrust she took? Pleasure now surged through her body as immediately now her previously barely wet pussy was now starting to shine with arousal. Her mouth that had been showing clenched teeth now open in an O-shape as the moans poured out. Even her hands now more just holding the couch than trying to rip parts off. "H-How??? What did you do?? MMMMM!! It... It feels!! AHHHHH!! MMMMMM FUCK!!" She resisted saying openly just yet that it now felt good to take it up the ass from a massive, thick cock but her groans of delight said it all. And already her body now starting to move under her own power to actively rock back against his thrusts, helping not just to keep him stuffed in deep but make a sinful clap ring out of her huge cheeks hitting off his desirable body.

"MMMMM! Like that, huh? MMMMM... A little trick I figured out I could do with chicks down at a strip club a couple weeks back..." He bragged with a smile, as likely any man would getting to be balls deep in the ass of Black Widow. Switching his gaze from watching her booty slap back into him firmly as he pumped away, to up and seeing the look of conflict but increasing pleasure on her face as the sweat started to drip off her features. "AHHHHH... I basically just rewired your body a little! MMMMM FUCK... Fuck that's tight... MMMMM... So basically fucking you up the ass? MMMM... It's the same now for you if I was actually fucking your pussy! MMMM! Probably even more intense actually banging your ass now!" He all too casually said and with a grin to match as she stared back with another stunning glare. Before making them both moan out when he pumped in deep and her rear squished into him as they matched one another with now perfect timing. Her ass gliding back along his inches as he drove in before the two pulled away but never too far so his cock never left her still snug passage.

"AHHHHHH SHIT!! You w-what?!? That's... AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMM!! T-That's cheating!! MMMMM!! I said impress me!! N-Not... OOOOOOOH FUCK!!" Despite trying to object, the growing pleasure was too much to resist as her red haired head tilted back once again as her eyes looked up. Even without directly rubbing her pussy, juices were starting to drip down and catching onto the couch she was still kneeling on. Almost taking his dick doggy style as her hair swayed back and forth in time with his deep thrusts. That slap of her rump hitting into his body getting sharper as now that she's not just being pleasured but is used to his prick? His motion is stiffening to give it to her nice and hard like not only a woman like her deserves, but one she had an ass made to handle. "UHHHHH!! FUCKING DAMN IT!! AHHHHH!! I-It feels... FUCK!! It feels... F-FUCKING GOOD!! MMMMMM!!" She had to admit with a loud moan. Her hand slapping the couch almost like a tap out of submission as her juices trickles down her thigh, both over the top of her body suit and down under it from the hole torn at her crotch. Gasping out and this time in delight as he further showed his own skill but still pumping away even with an ass as tight and as thick as hers.

"MMMMM... And I am impressing you!" He stated the obvious as he carried on drilling her with his meaty prick. Looking like fucking wide, stunning backsides like this was second nature to him as he even dared to use the Gauntlet to squeeze her rump as it pushed back into him. His cock only leaving her rump for a few inches before driving back in to make them both moan out. "AHHHHH... You never said anything about me not using a cheeky little boost or two along the way!" He pointed out as the position here, let alone their expressions, showed a total turn around compared to when she was intimidating him before the action got underway. Putting the Avenger though the sort of anal hammering that seasoned porn stars would struggle to handle. In turn, her back passage was still remaining snug all around his thick cock despite the repeated, deep and now hard pounding she's taken.

"FUCK... FUCK... FUCK!!" The red haired head began hanging down low as she panted out, but still able to slam her curvy body back and forth to take this thrusts to the hilt into her anal passage. His balls slapping off her skin and the hole torn at her rump now ripped to fully expose all that glorious, plump backside as it continued to shake away with each shift she did and every slap back against the man pounding her. "UHHHHH!! OH FUCK! SHIT!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She gasped out in delight as her eyes were looking upward. Overwhelmed by the pleasure from having a mega sensitive back passage that was able to get off on taking a huge dick even more so than her actual snatch would be able to. So even as battle tested and skilled as an agent and assassin as she is? This was a whole different kind of test that even the infamous Black Widow had no chance against.

That further proven as this regular man, but more than powered up thanks to the Infinity Gauntlet, managed to make Natasha cum hard from fucking her juicy backside. Her tilting back as she let out a long and loud moan that was once thought unthinkable from the unbeatable, unbreakable Black Widow. But under this more than unusual circumstances she couldn't help but give into the action she'd agreed to. Her pussy leaving more juices flowing down over and seeping under her body suit she wore, adding to the mess of sweat already leaving the material stuck to her. Groaning as the thrusts still kept coming, making her feel every moment of easily the most intense high she's ever had in either life.

Her back passage clamping around his prick left him grinning as he moaned out. Only able to handle so much himself even at this impressive level (and greatly aided by the Gauntlet and the Stones of course). Moaning out as he began to unload deep into her back passage, sending hot seed splattering into that already well fucked and stretched out back passage. The sensation actually making her howl out again as a flicker of a smile came over her lips for a moment as her eyes rolled back. Hitting another sudden orgasm that helped to milk his cock with a further grip around that pulsing dick while he pumped in and out. His seed, and clearly a vast amount to match the size of his cock, already oozing out from her asshole even before he'd pulled out. Thrusting away as the deep dripped past his inches before finally he left that gaping asshole. Leaving his seed to drip back out to join the mess of her juices down her thighs and over the couch.

"You... You bastard..." Natasha groaned, finally looking back over her shoulder at him through her messy red hair.

"What? From making a mess of you?" Daniel smirked with pride, and quite rightly at defeating her like this. "Or from winning this little bet of yours?"

"Y-You only won from using the Gauntlet!" She snapped, pushing herself up from the couch. "You could have just used it to control me and get what you wanted from me..."

"But instead? You challenged me, and you agreed to everything. Including me tapping that fine ass of yours." Marcus countered. "So face facts, I won! And if I recall right..."

"Shut up!" She narrowed her eyes, moving to sit on the edge of the couch as she looked up at him. "I know what a sick bastard like you wants." She claimed, but didn't exactly show an innocent side of herself in the next moment as she took a hold of his semi-hard cock. Guiding it into her mouth to make him moan as she wrapped her full, plump lips around his size. A telling groan let out by her as without even being ordered to, she was willingly bobbing along his dick. Slurping away as she cleaned off not just his own cum from off his inches, but the taste of her own back passage as she sucked him off. Going ass to mouth without hesitation and without even gagging, despite this being the first time she's gotten the flavour of her freshly fucked backside.