MCU - Guy with a Gauntlet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM... Shit... Can't complain about that..." He wisely said, even though he clearly had plenty of advantages and powers over the newly resurrected Avenger. Staring down to watch that sweat-coated, gorgeous face slide up and down along his dick. Getting him rock hard already as she cleaned off the spunk and the flavour of her own rear from off of him and his own stamina was impressive in itself. Nicely matching her having energy left to suck him off as she smoothly ran her full lips back and forth along him to make them both moan. "Mmmmm... Something tells me you want too this though, Natasha..." He said with a handsome smile. Even if the remark made her glare through her red locks left messily across her features in a form of her defiance. Even though, aside from her willingly servicing him here, there was a hint of desire in her stare as she bobbed away on him.

"MMMMPHHH... MMMMM... HMMMMMPHHH..." She groaned around his dick, showing off her own oral skill as she pumped along half of his meaty length. Going hands free about it too as she placed her gloved palms onto his thighs for support. Leaving her free to rock her head back and forth to make her hair sway in time with the motion. Focusing on this task even as spunk from the previous round of sex leaked out of her still gaping asshole as she sat. "MMMMM... MMMPHHH... MMMMM..." The saliva coated his rod now, dripping down her chin as she steadily slurped and showed that while a novice at anal, she was no stranger to take on some cock with her oral hole. Those ripe lips perfectly stretched around his tool as she worked him over with a smooth and steady pace. The kind of sucking that would easily make any red blooded male, former SHIELD Agent or otherwise, blow a load in a minute with this level of skill.

No such risk here as even after not long orgasming himself, he was fully erect at his massive, long size. Taking her deep sucking off with a smile as he moaned out and watched the saliva drip from his thick inches. Seeing it trickle down her neck and hit onto the exposed skin provided by her zipped down body suit. Leaving those rounded tits deliciously shining while she worked over his tool. Rightly revelling in this moment as he even dared to use he hand wearing the Gauntlet to stroke back some of her hair before holding the back of her head. Making her eyes narrow and not totally with desire, but even so she didn't once stop bobbing as she got a full taste of his prick as he experienced her soothing and wet mouth.

"MMMMM... MMMMPHHHH... HMMMMPHHH!!" Even if her plan had been to try and blow him to provoke an early finish at the start of this all, she was clearly seeing this man's ability to handle her top notch sucking at this late stage would have blown that right out of the water. Leaving her groaning around his size as even with her outrage at being summoned back to life just to be fucked like a lowly whore, it was clear she didn't hate this situation. Her nipples still rock hard and poking through her clothing, while her hips shifted in a squirm of need. "MMMMMPHHH... MMMMM... MMMMMPHHHH..." At least here she was being allowed to go at her own pace. Her eyes widening when the fat crown of his dick hit the back of her mouth for a slight recoil. Showing again that this was far more cock than she was used to but keeping her pace going. Easily leaving his length slick with her spit despite leaving a mess across her own tits as her bodysuit along with the skin got soaked as the saliva drooled off her chin and from his inches.

"Mmmm... So, you just gonna blow me for the rest of the day?" Daniel asked with a smile. "Ahhhhh... Or do I still need to impress you some more?" He said, using her own challenge (even as she's already lost it by a wide margin) against her.

Hearing that, another starting to be familiar narrow eyed gaze was sent up at him as she slowly lifted off from his cock. "I figured a sick, typical male like you would just enjoy a real woman doing all the work for him..." Natasha scoffed, still sounding defiant even in the situation she's ended up in.

"Oh, now if you want to do the work?" He smirked, brushing off her insult as he moved down to sit on the couch. "Bring your fine ass over here and sit down on my dick again."

"Again?? You just came in there!" She protested, knowing clearly how sinful that fact is, let alone engaging in anal once again.

"And you just spent like ten minutes just sucking me off after I'd just been between those cheeks!" He pointed out. "Now quit stalling, and come let me show you another good time like I know we both want."

"Fucking asshole!" She snapped but once again, without having to be forced to, she moved and climbed up onto his lap to face him with a glare at the Gauntlet as his hands took a hold of her waist. Leaving her to, as he'd called her out on, to do the work as she reached down. Guiding his prick back into her already well fucked, still gaping and now cum-stained asshole. The feeling of his own spunk staining his rod not putting him off at all as once he was back inside her the two were moaning out again. A slight grind down to readjust to being filled up before she put her hands onto his shoulders for support. Yet again having to swallow her pride, knowing how massively defeated in more ways than one she has been here as she began to ride his cock.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Instantly, the Black Widow remembered how she ended up in this particular ruined state. Her asshole was now mega sensitive and just the first bounce on his cock sent pleasure racing through her curvy frame to get her pussy moist all over again. Her thick cheeks smacking off his legs when she dropped down before using her own strength to lift herself up and repeat the motion. "GOD... DAMN IT! MMMMM!! DAMN YOU!! AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Even in her anger her moans were clear and loud as she made her hair bounce while driving her body up and down. Her tits shaking in front of his grinning face as she worked over every inch of this thickness with her snug asshole. Her back passage managing to still be more than pleasurably tight around his size even after the repeated action she's taken over the course of her new 'life' thanks to the Gauntlet's power.

"MMMMM SHIT... Come on, Natasha! It's not all bad, right? MMMMM... Feels real fucking good to me!" He stated the obvious as he moaned out. More than happy to let her try and prove whatever still resisting point her brain was clutching onto at this point. All he knew was even at this second round of anal it felt just as fantastic as the first one, even with this position leaving him unable to see those plump cheeks hitting into his body. The feeling more than making up for it as he groaned out as her asshole firmly glided up and down his shaft. Resulting in a little bit of the cum from the first load oozing back down his rod as the motion left the jizz leaking out sinfully. "AHHHH FUCK... Maybe we can cut a new deal? MMMMM... Where you can get my cock any time, any place you want it? MMMMM! Sounds like... AHHHHH SHIT... A winner to me!" He stated between moans but wasn't even looking right at her. His gaze following the jiggle of her tits, fighting to stay within her signature bodysuit that only had a hole ripped at the crotch. Allowing her juicy ass to stick out and be accessed as she handles his dick at a smooth, firm pace up and down.

"MMMMM!! SHUT UP! AHHHHH!! YOU BASTARD! OOOOOOOH!! FUCKER!! FUCKING... AHHHHH!! ASSHOLE CREEP! MMMM!!" The Russian panted out as she raised and lowered her rump sharply along his fat dick. Not exactly looking like a saint herself as she took his dick balls deep up into her own ass, leaving her juicy cheeks clapping off his toned body over and over again as she sat on his lap. Her juices still dripping down from her snatch, aroused without being even rubbed as the power of the Stones has rewired her body to be as thrilled by this deeply stuffing, big cock anal sex as she would be if her twat was actually being hammered. "AHHHHH!! FUCK YOU!! Y-YOU SICK... MMMM!! DISGUSTING... AHHHHH SHIT... N-NASTY SCUMBAG!!" She groaned out as sweat dripped off her nose and cheeks. Her flaming red hair a total mess with more than a few strands left stuck and swept across her features. Yet even so, she still found the energy to keep driving her perfect body up and down to slam fuck her asshole under her own power. Howling out in delight each time she dropped down to fill herself up with a cock she's now extremely familiar with.

He just grinned, once again showing off that at least in sexual terms he's more than a match for even a stunning heroine like her. Taking her insults as dirty talk as he kept himself busy by reaching upward. Pulling her zipper finally all the way down and making her rounded, more than generously sized tits spill free. Wasting no time in grabbing those mounds with both hands and squeezing gleefully as Natasha let out a louder moan of delight at the touch. Her body betraying her mocking words as her chest pushed out towards his hands to encourage the grip and he dug his fingers in. The effect even more profound with the hand encased in gold and the Stones as she had more than enough flesh to jiggle in his grip. Spilling out around the digits as her tits bounced while she still delivered a red hot ride to him as his thick length.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!! AAAAAAAAHHH MMMMMMM!!" Despite her own views on the wrongs and rights about this situation, the pleasure overwhelming her even left her hand gripping onto the Gauntlet clutching her tit. Still managing to bounce away and keep her thick rump crashing into his lap to fill up her back passage with meaty dick again and again. A sight all the more outstanding considering she's already came once during this wicked encounter but has found the energy again to unleash a ride that on its own would rank right up there with the most experienced of adult film performers. "MMMMM OH FUCK!! OH GOD!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She gasped as the sweat left her face layered and dripped from her wrecked hair. Looking like she was in a trance with her body functioning on autopilot. Fuelled by once unthinkable pleasure from anal sex, enhanced by the very Gauntlet and Stones she'd once fought and given her life for to try and stop.

"MMMMM! Fucking Hell! God damn that's... MMMM!! Amazing shit! MMMMM!!" Daniel grunted out. Only now sweating himself, but showing again the limits even with unnatural powers at his disposal as he let the stunning Russian go to town on his prick. His inches nicely clamped by her back passage to ensure he moaned out as she rammed up and down. Leaving him able to lean in and flick his tongue at her hard nipples. Groping at her rack while she bounced and giving her an extra boost of pleasure from his tongue, already skilled enough from the display he'd given when eating her ass earlier. Showing that even as she does all the work to handle his dick, he's more than happy to give some back to the beauty who has gone from trying to attack to now acting like a personal fuck toy as she bounces away on his length.

"FUCK!! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Lost once again in the mind-numbing pleasure, Natasha arched back as far as her body, gripped by the tits, could allow with her head tilting the same way. Near drooling in delight as another powerful orgasm ripped through her body. Leaving her shuddering rather than bouncing on his dick, impaled with her ass slapped down into him. More than enough to keep thrilling him as her cheeks ground down into him and her tits shook in his firm grasp. "AHHHHHH... AHHHHH!!" If not for his hold on him, she might have collapsed all at once off of him from the high. Her snatch dripping fluids to make more of a mess over his crotch and leave her signature body suit stuck on almost like a second layer of skin. Perhaps thankful that even while leaning right back and her eye twitching from the intensity, the man she was riding missed that again lewd but brief smile that she had as she rode out the second, just as strong peak of the day.

Her new existence for from over however as he grinned. Finally letting go of her tits so he could grab her waist, but even then just in order to lift her up and off from his throbbing cock. Setting down as she near slumped to the floor. Leaving him smirking as he took a hold of her with the Gauntlet by that sweat-soaked red hair to keep her face in line with his shaft. The other hand quickly pumping his dick as Natasha was able to focus. Glaring again at this shameful scene but tellingly, doing nothing to resist or move back as she clearly knew what was coming. Closing her eyes but not bothering to clear away the strands of hair away from herself.

A fitting, creamy facial soon arriving when he let out a deep grunt. Thick blasts of hit spunk splattering over the face of the Black Widow. Coating her forehead, nose, cheeks and over those full lips. Plenty hitting into the loose strands of her red hair stuck already from the sweat, but some catching into her locks at the sides of her face and the top. All in all an extremely sticky mess that had jizz dripping off of her even as he stroked out the sizeable load. Seeing spunk dripping down to land onto her tits as her chest heaved for long overdue air. Hearing a groan from her as she took the facial that left her looking like she'd just been unloaded on by a trio or more of men rather than the one mega powered pervert.

"Mmmmmm... Fucking Hell!" He smiled, letting go of his tool. "Yeah, I think we both ended up winners out of this one!" Daniel remarked, still remembering the 'bet' the two had that led to all this shameless sex.

Making sure her eyes were at least clear, Natasha still glared up at him even with her face coated. "If you think I can forgive this so easily? You can fucking think again!" She snapped as she stared up at him.

"Which part? Me resurrecting you? The ass fucking? Or me branding your face just now?" He grinned, knowing now he didn't have as much to fear from her like earlier on. Especially with her in such a messy state.

"...Fucking asshole." She growled as she leaned in. Lapping at his cock with her tongue to clean off the seed from his limp prick without him even ordering it. "You need to take responsibility for me now, you know... I can't just return back to SHIELD or the Avengers now..."

"Mmmmm... Like I said, I've got plenty of space here..." He all too casually said. "And there's plenty space in the fridge and cupboards for more stuff... So I'll play my part and be a good host for you."

"You bastard... I mean more than just that..." She stared again, but her cold look more than ruined by all the jizz dripping down her features.

"Sounds like another bet that I'll take..." Daniel said, relaxing back as he flaunted the Gauntlet on his hand. "But don't worry... I can handle anything now... And I don't just mean from you either."

"We'll see about that... Those Stones bring destruction, and I know trouble is going to follow you." Black Widow warned as she sat back. "But for now? You need to give me that house tour... And specifically show me the shower. Now." She ordered.

"That? That sounds like a more than reasonable deal." Daniel agreed. Not sounding like he was taking her warning as seriously as he should. "But you know, I guess I could snap the old fingers and make all that cum just..." He tried to offer.

"Bathroom. Now." She bluntly demanded with a cold glare.

"Yep. Sure. Let's go." Even with all the power at his disposal, he was wise to agree. Especially considering all the potential consequences, good, bad and pleasurable that comes with having an officially dead Avenger as a new housemate.

* * *

I am not accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!