MCU - Guy with a Gauntlet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yeah..." He wisely said as she took off his own top to toss it away so he was naked as he followed Darcy over to his couch as she invited herself to lay down on the spacious seating. Watching as he stepped in down at her crotch, spreading her legs as one hung off the couch and the other was held up to rest against the back. Leaving him free to reach down, pulling her panties to the side before he guided his dick, still slick with her saliva, into her snatch. Both of them groaning out as he pushed in, and in such a state of desire neither saw the issue with going in bareback with this action. Going to work now to repay the pleasure he'd gotten before while more than enjoying this himself already as his moans proved as he began to pump in and out. Not wasting too much time as he got into a steady motion and worked his fat inches into her snug pussy which was already, even before he'd gone into her, noticeably wet just from dishing out some head.

"MMMM FUCK! That's fucking huge! MMMM! Fuck yeah!!" Darcy smiled broadly as she moaned out, already loving the feeling of his long, thick dick stretching her tight pussy out and he wasn't even halfway deep inside of her. Staring down between her spread legs to see that dick vanish into her before pulling back out but the crown and an inch or two staying in before he thrust firmly back in. Her body jolting back with the stiff pace and making those mountains of hers jiggle in her bra to test what the material could handle. "MMMMM SHIT... Way fucking bigger than any of those dudes I banged before! MMMM! You sure you don't... AHHHHH... At least need a side-chick at least? Part time girl? MMMMM!" She already was offering between her loud moans as she cast a saucy look up at him as her arms were back behind herself to rest her head into her hands. More than happy for him to show off what he and his huge dick could do to her snug, wet pussy. Filling her up nicely already and with plenty more to come as he pumped smoothly back and forth into the beauty who has been a heroine by association to the likes of Thor and Scarlet Witch in the past.

"AHHHHH... Can't I at least take you out for dinner first before we talk about that... MMMM! That kind of thing?" He joked back as was finding it hard to keep eye contract with her with the more than hypnotic sight of her bouncing breasts going on each time he pumped into her folds with his shaft. Moaning out at how snug and wet her walls were all around his dick. The tightness proving her claims about past lovers weren't just sweet talk to tell this particular hung stud what he wanted to hear. "MMMM... But I guess I might have room for a fuck buddy if you're interested?" He said as he moved a hand in. Trying to cop a feel of her big rack but finding her hand playfully grabbing it to deny as she grabbed his wrist so they could only link like that. Still leaving him free to pump away, gradually fitting more and more of his prick into her needy, shamelessly moist twat to fuck the researcher and scientist on his own couch.

"MMMMM... Keeping giving it to me good like this? OOOOOOOH FUCK... I might make space for you in my contacts..." Lewis claimed as she licked her pouty lips, the idea obviously as appealing to her as it is for the hunk using his cock like a piston to drive into her box. Not exactly hiding her delight at this stiff action as her moans echoed around the penthouse apartment along his own cries of approval. The sweat beginning to form on her face while she used a hand to move us, pushing her glasses back along her nose from having slipped from her repeated jolting in response to handling such stiff pumps. "AHHHH SHIT! MMMM! Come on, get in deeper, babe! MMMMM... Make me fucking feel it... Make me wanna drain that fat fucking dick of yours with my huge fucking tits..." She poured on the dirty talk as the pleasure built inside of her. Sounding more like a seasoned porno starlet than an astrophysicist who has encountered more than one world threatening terror in her eventful life. But looking here as if she was built to be fucked and take a huge shaft like this, still clad in her bra and panties as her curvaceous frame shifted back and forth on the expensive couch as she took this pumping from a hunk she's only just met today.

There was no way he was going to turn down such an offer from this busty dark haired babe. Staring down as he delivered an extra firm thrust to set them both off groaning as he buried himself balls deep into her wetness. Letting them both feel the sensations as her tunnel was stretched out to a limit she never knew she had before, while he enjoyed her inner walls being clamped around his thickness. Not pausing for too long as he got straight back to work as he thrust in and out. Now the slap of skin hitting off of skin ringing out with their groans as he pushed in to the hilt each time. Only letting a few inches be withdrawn so he could drive quickly back in much to both of their groaning approval. Taking full advantage of the 'benefits' being powered by a full set of Infinity Stones has to allow him to go at her with this sort of top notch pace when a pussy as good as hers (even with her being merely a normal woman in a world full of superheroes) would make a normal man blow a load within a couple minutes.

"OH FUCK! MMMMM FUCK YEAH! Come on! Harder! OH FUCK! Fuck that fucking pussy! MMMMM FUCK!" She demanded as she gasped out. Her lusty gaze now with more than a hint of awe for a round of sex that by far was some of the best she's ever had, and made even better with it coming from the biggest, thickest cock she's ever taken. A perfect match for a woman with outstanding curves like hers. Those huge tits now fighting to be contained in her straining bra with the sight of her areola having popped out from the top of her underwear thanks to the constant jiggling of her mounds. "MMMMM SHIT! It's fucking so good! FUCK!! MMMMM! I fucking love it! OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She groaned deeply as another firmly thrust drove balls deep into her, leaving her hat-clad head tilting back into the seating as she arched a bit. Her thick, delicious curves made for not just a hard fucking like this but to take a Size Queen level dick like this. His prick able to vanish smoothly into her snatch with ease now as his swift pace kept them both in a state of delight despite both of them having only locked onto one another a mere half hour before they began fucking.

It was only then, having enjoying a long shower and freshening up to change into a more casual outfit, that Natasha walked back into the room. Her eyes widening as she saw not just Daniel pounding away into someone else, but recognising the former associate of Thor and others in Darcy Lewis. Gritting her teeth a bit, like she was rather mad that she's only been away for a short period and he was now fucking some other woman who wasn't even a proper heroine like her. But she decided against making herself known to either of them as she slipped around the room. Glancing and noticing the still open doorway out to the balcony and the scanning device on the table. "Hmmmm..." She remarked as, with the two fully engrossed with one another, Natasha was able to sneak like a true spy over to the door and out onto the balcony to tinker with the machine.

"Mmmmm..." Daniel groaned as he pulled out of that wet pussy. "Wanna give me a ride, babe?" He offered before he reached down. Finally sliding her panties off her legs to take them off.

"Sounds fun..." Darcy smirked as she sat up and pushed him to sit on the couch they've been fucking on. Swinging a leg over to mount him as her back now faced with windows so both of them still didn't see what the Black Widow was doing. "Only if you keep fucking me though." She said as she reached down and to peel up that bra. Freeing those massive breasts of hers as she shook her hair a bit. Only wearing her cute hat and her glasses now as she moved her pussy back down onto his dick to take him back up inside of her.

To the shock of no one, especially the beauty now on top of her, Daniel didn't respond with words but just with actions. Specially clamping both his hands onto those heavy, fantastic tits of hers as he began to deeply grope them. Setting her off to groan with approval as her own palms went onto the back of his to encourage the motion. His fingers able to deeply dig in and explore all that ample flesh of the intelligent stunner. Making her head tilt back as she got pleasured even before he'd given a single thrust as she was mounted on top. Like despite having such a huge chest, she hadn't been treated to the expert touch like this from any previous lover before. Squeezing across her mounds and brushing fingers against the rock hard nipples topping them as even with just touching her life this her tits jiggled sexily like they were made to be played with.

Thankfully for her, he didn't forget to take care of her other needs while he got lost in groping the biggest tits he's come across in his life. Finally pumping his thick dick up into her soaking wet pussy and able to instantly get in balls deep into a slot that in just the one afternoon has become extremely familiar with his length. Treated himself as her inner walls gripped his tool perfectly with the right amount of snugness for pleasure with the pain of friction. Keeping juices running down his dick as he thrust up into her. Resulting in her juicy fun bags shaking once again to show that even in his firm grip, aided by her own hands on him, she had so much flesh on offer that it still shook about like they were in the middle of an Earthquake.

"OH GOD YES! AHHHHH FUCK! SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMM!! SO FUCKING BIG!! OOOOOOOH FUCK!" Darcy howled out in delight as she got to business herself to offer up her side of this ride. Moving up before dropping straight down onto his length with a hard slap as her often overlooked, more than generously meaty backside of hers slapped down with a delicious jiggle of its own. Plunging herself down to ensure she was stuffed full balls deep before lifting up along his cock just to repeat the motion. "COME ON! MMMM FUCK! HARDER! AHHHH FUCK! COME ON! MMMMM! NICE AND FUCKING DEEP!!" She gasped out as the sweat rolled down her face. Even her eyewear bouncing a bit on and along her nose as she all too eagerly rode on the huge cock of a man she's only just met but is riding as if they've been fuck buddies for years. Her long dark hair flying about behind her with a couple of loose strands stuck to her cheek from all that forming moisture across her stunning body.

The red hot dirty talk was barely registering with him as his eyes were, and no one could exactly blame him for it, locked onto her heaving breasts as her shine of sweat made them even hotter. His cock doing the thinking for him (like it was doing anyway these days) and working on a wicked autopilot as it thrust up into the wet, hot and tight pussy of the scientist on top of him. His thrusts stiff and swift, nicely matching her own timing so that whenever he drove up into her box, she was dropping down as the slap of their crotches meeting rang out around his apartment. Filling her up to the hilt before he pulled out a little and she rose upward before they both came together for the next sinful impact into one another.

Leaning in, Daniel treated himself to even more of those outstanding tits from the woman who more often covers herself right up to keep such a vast chest hidden. Capturing a nipple into his mouth to give a loud slurp onto her tit while his fingers groped away at the mound for a little double team on the same tit. The attack getting her approval not just with another loud moan but her hand going to the back of her head to press his grinning face into her jiggling chest. Almost motorboating him as he had to turn his face to keep his mouth on the nub to suck away for a while before he pulled briefly off. Sucking in air quick before he slurped on the other nipple to get his fill of her mighty chest. At the same time showing her how a set of breasts like hers should be properly treated, further putting her previous lovers, Intern and otherwise, to shame.

"OH FUCK! OH GOD! AHHHHH FUCK YES! YES!! FUCK ME! OH GOD KEEP FUCKING MEEEEEE MMMM!!" Not that right now there was anything on her mind aside from getting the time of her eventful life on this thick, long dick that was pounding up into her soaking wet slot. Her inner walls managing to keep a tightness to still grip his vast size but stretched out now that if she had any other sex in the next week or so before she finally returned to her tightness, she'd be lucky to feel anything less than an extreme length sex toy inside her love tunnel. "FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She panted as her eyes were staring upward with already a dazed look from her mind going numb with the pleasure. Still managing to work her body up and down as that big cock resizing her twat continued to drive up stiffly from underneath. Hitting a point now that she was more jolting back up from the impact of his hard pumps than merely bouncing under hew own power. The delight across her face showing she didn't have too big an issue with that now at this late stage as she enjoyed the best action from the biggest dick she's ever had.

The two of them being more than distracted with one another so that they didn't notice Black Widow hacking into the device like it was child's play to her. She was used to government high-tech machines of course. Ensuring the readings would be inaccurate to make it seem like there was no source of unusual energy here (as in the Infinity Gauntlet) and Lewis had followed at the very least a reading that had passed by. So Natasha was able to slip back inside unnoticed. Even as she had to pause and watch Daniel's thrusting cock for a moment before shaking her head to regain her focus. Sneaking away from the main room to her bedroom as she decided to leave those two to their fun. And perhaps even a motivation to have her test him out for yet another challenge later in the evening which, ironically, he'd predicted she'd go for anyway earlier on. Just not knowing him fucking another woman would act as major motivation to get another piece of him.

"OH FUCK YEAH... CUMMING! OH FUCK YES! FINALLY GONNA CUM!" Darcy panted out with a wide, cock-drunk smile across those big pouty lips of hers as her eyes stayed staring upward. Her hands digging into the pair clamped onto her jiggling jugs as she jolted on his dick. Hitting a hard orgasm that soaked his prick even more than her dripping twat had managed to do already up to this point. Grinding down against his crotch as he continued to stiffly drive up, making her frame shift up with each pump as he fucked her through her peak without even being told to. "FUCK... OH SHIT... MMMMM... FUCK!! AHHHH..." For an intelligent beauty like her, she was for once near lost for words as she gasped out and her head hung down in the aftermath of the strongest sexual high she's experienced so far. Purring out as he got in one more grope on her rack before letting go and pulling out of her well-hammered hole. His cock still rock hard as it was layered in her juices and that looked on the surface to be impressive on its own. But only a possibility thanks to the boosts he had from the Infinity Stones able to enhance his sex drive.

"So, about that 'fuck buddy' position?" Daniel said with a bragging and broad grin as he was about to move her off from him.

"Oh, I've got a fucking position for you alright!" Darcy grinned back as she, despite having just hit a peak, found the energy to move off of him herself. Going right down to her knees and spreading his legs so she could shift in. Bringing her rack right up to his lap and capturing his length between her often hidden away mounds.

"Be my fucking guest..." Marcus said as he saw his dick just about pop out from between those massive tits of hers as she sandwiched his prick between them with her hands on either side. Looking like this was far from the first time she's put her boobs to use pleasuring a dick as she started to run them up and down his big dick. Not even caring that she was smearing her own pussy juices off the cock that's just been balls deep in her twat now onto her already sweat-covered skin. Staring up through her glasses and still wearing her woolly hat as she delivered a swift titty fuck that already made her flesh slap down against his body when she drove her rack down before lifting up to repeat the action as he moaned out loudly. Nearly masking her own low groan as she got to enjoy the feeling of a big hot dick stuffed in between her mountains.

"Mmmmm yeah... Fucking like that? Like this big fucking tits fucking this huge fucking cock of yours? Mmmm... Yeah, I know you do! I can feel you fucking throbbing already..." Darcy purred out more filthy words while pumping her mounds straight up and down along his fuck-stick. Making his length vanish as she brought her boobs up before slamming them down with a clap ringing out as she hit his lap before sliding smoothly back along his thickness to do it all over again and again. "Mmmm... And you fucking wonder why I dress and keep these girls covered up? When I get fucking studs like you all worked up seeing them..." She claimed as she certainly showed some porn star level ability to handle his cock with her chest. Going from taking his dick balls deep in her mouth and pussy to now pleasuring him with her stunning, curvy body as she made those big tits bounce away on his length.

"MMMMM FUCK... Lucky fucking me then, huh?" He just grinned and stared down as his fat bell-end briefly popped out from between those jiggling mounds as she worked them up and down to keep him moaning as he sat on the couch they've been fucking on. Using the sort of wild and rapid pace on his tool that would make most red blooded men cum in seconds trying to handle this. A fitting end to the fun as his dick felt all that ample flesh all around him as she pressed in from the sides for a tight feeling that was a good to him as being in either of her holes. And being able to last perhaps even more impressive considering that, unknown to the beauty currently kneeling in front of her, that this wasn't even his first session of sex of the day.

"Mmmmm! Bet you fucking say that... Ahhhhh... To all the babes you invite into your fucking rich, playboy house to fuck, huh?" She licked her lips as she groaned as his big cock drove up between her titties from her own pumping motion alone. No need for him to even thrust once as she happily, and eagerly, did all the work for him with the rapid pace. Keeping the bottom of her jugs slapping into his crotch when she drove them down for just another wicked sound to mix with his loud moans. "Come on! Mmmm! Fucking cum! I know you want to... A big fucking load and I want it all over me... Cover my fucking face, my fucking big tits... I don't fucking care! Just fucking give it to me, stud! Come on!" She hissed as she fucked his fat dick with her fittingly huge tits. Going at him with a pace that adult film stars would kill to be able to replicate as she raised and lowered her rack along that cock that's turned her from a brainy astrophysicist into a filthy succubus. Just as hungry for a sticky reward as she'd been for her hard orgasm just minutes before.

Needless to say, her rapid titty fucking combined with her dirty talk got her what they both were wanting. Just not expecting the sheer amount of hot spunk that blasted out of his prick as she couldn't have known (not being let into the secret of him fucking like a God thanks to the Infinity Gauntlet) that he'd be packing a load just as big, if not even more so, than the size of his dick already. The first couple of shots hitting high to make her gasp as the lens of her glasses got coated with the tail ends of the blasts hitting onto her hat to stain it. A little hitting into her long dark hair at the sides of her face too as her cheeks, chin and those plump lips got hit. Most of his vast load of course landing across her huge tits as she kept them pumping over his dick to milk his dick dry. The seed hitting over her jiggling flesh to drip off down the sides and back into her deep cleavage to make even more of a mess over his dick.