MCU - Guy with a Gauntlet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Darcy laughed as she let go of her tits. Having to pull her glasses down to look up over the rims of them now they've been plastered with his spunk. "You really need me as your fuck buddy now if you've been backed up like this so much!" She claimed as she shifted back just so she could lean in. Groaning as she ran her tongue up his softening cock, scooping up the stained cum that had been left onto him from off her own tits as she got a taste of him with an approving moan.

"Guess I do... If you promise to keep letting me get a piece of those huge tits of yours." Daniel said, sighing as she cleaned him up.

"I might... Maybe I might not just show up hiding myself up in three layers of clothes either." Lewis teased with a wink as she sat back. "But fuck... Can I like, borrow a towel or something to clean up? Hell, a whole shower would be good right about now."

"Down the hallway there..." He pointed. "Guess I can do a favour for my new buddy by letting her hog the hot water." Marcus joked.

"I think you can afford it with a place like this." She said as she stood up. Finding she had a slight limp in her step from the hard fucking as she headed off. "God damn that was some good dick... If Jane ever reappears she needs to get some of him to take her mind off of the space guy..." Darcy mumbled to herself as she headed to his bathroom.

"Those were some fucking awesome tits..." Daniel grinned as he sat back for a moment. "Maybe having a fuck buddy isn't so bad after all... Well, I guess having two since I've already got one in Natasha..." He chuckled as he looked out the window. There seemed to be some message on that machine Darcy had been using about 'No Energy Source Detected' but he just shrugged. Something told him that whenever Darcy came back around to his place? It wouldn't be a business call, but merely a booty one. And if he kept making friends like this in the world, even without them all knowing about his secret powers? He could see himself really enjoying life even more than he already was...

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to do. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!