MCU - Guy with a Gauntlet Ch. 03

Story Info
Scarlet Witch vents some frustrations.
6.6k words
4.67
5.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the comic book or movie characters, places, storylines etc or their actors etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Marvel, the Marvel Cinematic Universe or any associated character, or any actor etc who depicted any characters therein.

Starring: Scarlet Witch

Guy With a Gauntlet -- Chapter Three

An erotic fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral.

* * *

The following is set in a canon-divergent, alternative universe. Variations from the original source material will occur as a result.

* * *

"So... Should I ask what you're doing?" Daniel Marcus glanced up from the coffee he was stirring as he heard the quick typing on a laptop keyboard across his sky-rise apartment. "Or should I just keep quiet and let you get on with things?" He asked. His stirring is not even being performed with a direct touch or hold of the spoon. Using the Infinity Gauntlet that he wore on his hand to tap into the power of the Stones to just be used to swirl the drink without lifting a finger.

"Just some casual browsing. Well, if you can call scanning over sensitive, classified documents as browsing." Natasha claimed as she didn't even look across at him from the couch, let alone at the keys. "Turns out my old bosses never closed off my old backdoors into the servers. Or closed my tickets for that matter. Guess either they felt nostalgic and missed me or, more likely, they never even found these." She said, flashing a brief smug look.

"Never hurts to check the news I guess." Daniel said, taking a sip from his mug. "But isn't it risky? Hacking or whatever you're doing? They could trace you back to here." He pointed out.

"They never found me before, I doubt they would now." The Black Widow stated. "And you're a fine one to talk. Using all the powers of the Stones to live a fine life." She briefly arched an eyebrow to glance at him before looking back to the screen. "You're going to get found out one day. You got lucky with that Darcy Lewis girl. She's only keeping quiet about the 'readings' here because you're nailing her every other day."

"Someone sounds envious!" Daniel grinned as he walked over. "Anyway, we're just friends with benefits, that's all. The same way we're..."

"We are not friends." Natasha flatly said.

"I meant more our benefit is I get a piece of you instead of you paying rent." Marcus stated.

"...Still not friends." She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Like she knew it was right and not just a nice benefit for her as well. "My point stands. Using all that sort of unnatural power isn't healthy for a start. It will come back to haunt you, and me as well probably."

"Relax, Nattie!" He said, even as Natasha clenched her teeth at that 'nickname'. "What's going to happen to me? Some evil being from another dimension is gonna rip through time and haul me off?" He chuckled, about to take a sip.

Just as suddenly a hole was ripped right through space and time with a crackling portal outlined in dark, sinister red. Natasha leapt back over the couch to duck and cover while papers and loose items were sent scattering from a howling wind out of the rift. Daniel's eyes went wide, gasping when an arm reached out, yanking his shirt and pulling him with unnatural power right through the portal and out of the current world. Natasha peered overhead with the laptop in one hand and used the other to perfectly grab the coffee cup as it had flung into the air. Seeing the portal close up with Daniel having vanished from sight.

"Guess he called that one right?" Natasha slowly moved around the couch, checking for signs of life but seeing no trace other than the mess of papers on the floor. Taking a rather calm sip from her cup before raising an eyebrow. "A little weak." She grumbled as she took a seat back down. Daniel could clean the mess up when he got back. If he did that is.

* * *

"UHHHH!!" Daniel, meanwhile, grunted out as he was sent down onto a solid, stone slab that was lengthy like a table or a long, dark arts altar. "Jesus! What the fuck??" He complained as his eyes blinked, seeing the red wisps fade away as he saw dark, foreboding surroundings of high, dark walls and jagged spikes. He certainly wasn't in his world any more as he tried to sit up, only to be shoved back down with a hand gripping his shirt.

"YOU..." He looked at the woman holding him as her hand shined with that unnatural light of the Chaos Magic. Wanda Maximoff, now the fabled and feared Scarlet Witch, stared down with venom in her eyes and a cold expression. Clad in a fittingly sinister attire of dark red and black of a long-sleeved top with a dark skirt hanging from the bottom and black leggings. Her red hair was long and flowing while wearing a sharp crown-like headpiece at the front of her head across the forehead.

"Do I know you, or..." Daniel looked up with confusion.

"YOU..." Wanda snarled as she glanced from him to the Infinity Gauntlet he had on. "That Gauntlet you wear... It took EVERYTHING from me!!" Her fingers gripped his shirt again to make him lean up closer to her intimidating stare.

"It can, uh, bring things back?" He offered, not having the full picture of the danger here was in. "You gonna explain where I am or anything, Miss?"

"Silence!" Scarlet Witch shoved him back onto the slab. Showing off her abilities as her arms went to the sides before she levitated up, leaving her skirt floating about as she moved to hover up above him.

"Now that's cool! I bet I can do that as well!" He was about to move up when her arms and hands performed a motion. Leaving him gasping again as unnatural red threads shot up from the floor. Wrapping like vines around his ankles and wrist and pinning his limbs down onto the table he was on like rope far thicker than they appeared. One thread tried to hold the Gauntlet down but recoiled from the powers it had, so settled for lower down onto the arm to keep him held. "Uh, a little kinky don't you think, lady?" He arched an eyebrow as while confused by this all, he knew he had his powers to use if needed. "This ain't gonna hold me down unless I want to be."

"Arrogant fool! Just like 'he' was..." Wanda hissed as she lowered herself down towards him.

"Oh? Oh hey now!" He watched, seeing her settle down as she rested down on top of him, right on his crotch covered by his Jeans. "Oh, I get it... I see where this is all going!" He grinned, making an assumption at her positioning and the fact he was being held down. "Then go right ahead, lady!"

"You know nothing about me! Nor the power you have!" Maximoff stated with another icy glare down at him. "Yet you brag and boast like you can solve all my problems, all my pain... All the SUFFERING I've gone through!"

"Keep sitting on me like that and I'll show you what I can do alright, babe!" Marcus was thinking with the part of his body that was starting to harden. "Not usually into this uh, bondage stuff? Is that what it's called? But I'm down to try something new!" He just smiled up. "Wait, hang on... Did you just admit that you know about me? You been, ah, watching me or something?"

"Enough!" She yelled again, now moving forward over him. Making a sweeping motion down at herself as the front of her skirt raised. Showing the material of her leggings splitting as the red light appeared to tear a hole. Revealing a smoothly shaved pussy as she inched over his bond frame to reach his grinning, handsome features. "You will be punished for what you've done... For what I've gone through! For everything that... AHHHHH?!?"

She was about to rant some more, when her eyes widened as, misreading the situation, Marcus took this all as an open ticket to proceed. With his arms and legs out of action, he just had his head free to tilt up and plant his tongue against her tight-looking pussy. A long lick up over that slit from bottom to top, before trailing around the outside. Fortunately for him, his time using the Gauntlet and getting plenty of sexual experience meant he wasn't just skilled at the art of fucking, but could dish out some impressive oral as well. It seemed to be working, luckily considering the position he was in, as as he ran his tongue along her slot once again her shapely hips bucked a bit down against his features.

"MMMMM! Disgusting creature! AHHHHH! You have no shame! MMMMM!" Wanda claimed through her grinding teeth. Despite the fact, she wasn't pushing him back or even moving away from his tongue lapping at her folds. Like she was as willing to be eaten out as he was to be held down. Staring down to see him pressed up against her sex as she rocked back and forth to further work her snatch against the flicks. "AHHHH... You didn't even let me fucking finish! MMMMM! As to be expected... MMMM! From a pervert like you!!" She said, unleashing the insult but not exactly acting like a saint herself. Having cut the hole in her lower clothing herself to allow this sort of access and while it might not have been the sort of face sitting she had planned, getting his tongue prodding at her pussy was starting to work a different kind of 'magic' that the kind she used to lethal, world-altering effect.

The arousal began to form as her lower lips got damp, allowing the man underneath her to moan lightly as he enjoyed the taste of those forming juices. Getting to see what he thought wasn't the dangerous sight others would, of a busty beauty mounted on his face as she shifted down against his hungry tongue. Getting a glaze of his own from those fluids as he drank them down to coat his lips.

All leaving him rock hard in his pants as he got to eat out this stunning but mentally unstable stunner. Hearing her moans as well between her rambling and mocking. He could tell her body was further reacting to his tongue work. Allowing him to explore around as she ground down into him.

"MMMMM! You will serve your punishment! MMMM! Pay for your sins, you bastard! MMMM!! Pay dearly for what you've fucking done!" The insanity in her voice was still clear even as she groaned out. Working that wet pussy down into his experienced tongue and rewarded her, whether her mind saw it that way or not when he finally slid up into her pussy to get deeper into her. A slight tilt of her head from the sensation but her eyes still narrowed to give that wicked glare. "MMMMM! I will get what I want... MMMM!! What I fucking deserve!! And you... MMMMM!! You will fucking give it to me!!" She hissed again. So out of her mind that she didn't seem to register that this wasn't as much of a punishment for the man underneath her as she thought it would be. His tongue earlier sliding around up into her as she rubbed away to press down into him. Just aiding in the task as he dined on her delicious twat and got more of her juices across his mouth.

All he knew was that this powerful beauty seemed to need some hard action, and he'd deliver it the best he could. Worrying about what she was rambling about and how she could haul him to this other world could wait for another day. Too busy at the moment darting his tongue in and out of her slickness as she pressed down into him. So many juices already to leave a trail dripping down his chin as was staying up against her slot as much as she was rubbing into his mouth and tongue. The contrast between the mindset of the two is obvious from his grin into her box and the happiness in his eyes compared to the dark, rather evil stare back she delivered even as she moaned out. Like this was more of a hate fuck for her than him just up for a piece of this former Avenger.

"MMMMM! E-Enough!!" Sounding a little frustrated, she used her hands to push his head back before shifting back. "I said you will be punished!" Wanda vowed as she moved down along his still-clothed body.

"Punish me all you want, babe!" Daniel just grinned away as he misunderstood this all (or was he reading it completely right?) and watched her.

"Pathetic!" Maximoff sneered again as she made that sinister red glow appear on her hands again. This time getting a yelp out of him when she shredded not so much reality, but the lower clothing he had on from belt to Jeans and even the footwear and boxers. Making the shards scatter and burn up from the Chaos Magic to just leave his fat, long cock sticking out rock hard. "You have no shame..." She glared again, sizing up his cock with another cold expression.

"Heh. Says the horny chick who just had me eating out her sweet pussy..." Marcus pointed out. "This like roleplay to you or some shit? Acting like it's bad for my own good or something?"

"Do not question the methods of the Scarlet Witch!" Almost a growl from her as she once again used the Chaos Magic differently. Levitating up from off of him completely and this time crossing her legs. Taking up a meditation pose of sorts as she floated up from the table. Just to lower herself back down and make both of them, despite her clear fury for him, moan out as she guided his thick member up into her tight, wet pussy. Bringing a new meaning to hands-free sex as she used her powers to do the work for them both. Making her lift up back along his cock until just the head was inside before her body eased down towards his to fill herself up with his shaft. Her tightness was seemingly a sign of both how long it's been since she got some proper action and that this dick was a lot longer and thicker than anything she's taken before.

"MMMM! That's fucking hot!!" Daniel grinned in a goofy way as he thought this was all incredibly thrilling instead of the massive danger that he was in. Moaning out as he felt those hot, slick walls of this Sokovian pussy wrapped around his big American cock as she smoothly worked up and down. Looking far from any sort of real punishment as he groaned out in delight. Held down, but willingly so as far as he was concerned, and let her have her wicked, in more ways than one, way with his dick. Watching her plunge herself up and down as she raised and lowered herself with those magic powers. "AHHHHH... You ah, done this before, lady? MMMMM... Feels real fucking good to me! This fucking rules!" He said, caring not for his clothing being ripped open to leave him bottomless, while she only had a hole torn in her leggings to expose that wet, snug twat of hers that went from being well licked to now getting spread open thanks to her riding his shaft.

"Your words... MMMM! Mean nothing to me! AHHHHH! You disgusting man! Filthy bastard!!" The unhinged nature of The Scarlet Witch was clear to see. Her voice was full of anger to match her stare down at the man she was bouncing on, but still moaning out while her snatch was even more damper than before as she took his cock. Stuffing those fat inches deep into herself as her body lowered down further to carry on this touchless, levitation ride. "You will give me... MMMMM! Damn it! Give me what I want!! AHHHH!! FUCK!!" The motion of her body left her long flaming hair swaying in the air behind her while her crown stayed perfectly still in place on her head. Even her large tits jiggled a bit within her top from the steady pace her body was being made to shift with. Raising and dropping with firmness to the action as she perfectly moved onto that cock without even holding him or those inches to keep him steady.

"MMMMM! Oh, fuck!! MMMMM... Feels like... MMMM! I can fucking tell what you want from me, babe! MMMM..." Although he had the power of all the Infinity Stones ready to call on at a snap of his fingers, he was more than happy to just lay back, take it, and be bound by the legs by the disturbing 'rope' of the Chaos Magic. The same powers that she was using to work her wet, snug pussy sharply up and down on his thickness as she stretched herself out using his length. This bizarre form of punishment was doing a lot more pleasure than anything close to pain. "MMMM... And I'm all fucking for it! Take what you want from me all you damn well want!" He moaned out. Able to stare across his body and see his cock briefly reappear from her snatch as she rose upward before easing back down to make them both groan. Noting how she was all too eager to take him in bareback as well which might be part of whatever this dose of revenge was to her broken mind.

"AHHHH... As if... MMMMM! You have any say in this! You cannot... MMMM! FUCK!! Fool me with your hollow words." Wanda claimed as her hands still had the glow of red around them as she used her abilities to float herself up and down like a bouncing balloon. Not even fazed by the fact her still crossed legs, keeping up this meditation position, were locked in place but for pleasure rather than focusing on the Chaos Magic. Little beads of sweat formed on that stunning face as the effort needed to just warp reality (or as close as it came to this current realm) and work herself up and down on his thickness was testing enough. Adding in keeping her 'victim' held down as well for her to use all adding to the growing idea that this might all be stacking up against her to derail whatever delusional plan she had in the first place with him.

"I will not... MMMMM! I will not be denied! MMMM!! Of what I deserve! What I need!!" More ramblings between moans before her rounded ass finally connected with his legs. The touch of skin against skin as her wet pussy hit his crotch made her, despite the angered words from her mouth, tilt her head back in apparent delight from the feeling. Her snug love tunnel stretched nice and wide but still able to grip him with need and leave his pole coated in juices as she took him up into her slot balls deep. Disturbingly resting on his body and staying down with a rock of her hips, grinding her pussy against him as she kept up that pose with her legs. "MMMMM... You can try to resist, you disgraceful scum of a man... AHHHHH... But I will take what is rightfully mine!" She vowed, giving a slight lick to her upper lip as she finally lowered her arms so that the magic used to lift her stopped. Staying mounted on his dick as she uncrossed her legs but kept him bound and pinned on the altar to show she was far from done with him and that still rock-hard dick yet.

"Still not uh, sure about why you're so pissed off at me..." Daniel admitted as he watched her lean forward, keeping his dick stuffed into her snatch. "But like I said? You want a good time with me? I got what you need, babe..." He said with another smile. Clueless about the reasons for the hatred towards not so much him, but the Infinity Gauntlet he wore.

"Pathetic..." Wanda shook her head as she leaned down, pressing her tits into his still-covered chest. "But you will learn exactly what I've had to suffer through..." She claimed, leaning back a bit just to wave her hand as the glow returned to her fingers.

"Damn! You hate clothes or something??" Now it was the turn of his shirt to get torn from his body and vanish into dust. "Well, I mean, no clothes can work for me..." Managing to misread things again, he smiled as her hand ran fingers up his chest.

"You... Will... Give me..." Scarlet Witch snarled, making him gasp when her hand reached up and grabbed his neck for a firm grip. Restricting air just a bit without doing damage or sinking her nails into his skin. "WHAT I WANT!!" She yelled as she caught him by surprise again by actively raising her hips this time, just to slam them right down.

The clap rang out sharply as her juicy ass connected with his body as she drove her pussy right down into his crotch. Fucking him in a clearly

aggressive, and not completely out of lust, motion. Making the sound echo around this Darkhold-like chamber as she fucked his cock with a swift round of hard strokes. Pumping along his shaft as her juices continued to drip down his length as he held his own to be able to last inside of not just such a hot, great-feeling piece of pussy but against this kind of rough pace. Her motion even made her hair sway while her tits pressed against his chest, rubbing as she shifted her body and showed she could deliver a top-notch fuck without even using her powers.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12