MCU - Guy with a Gauntlet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH FUCK... You know, babe... MMMM! I could give you a fucking good time too! MMMM FUCK..." He managed to moan out as she kept a clutch on his neck like she was using him as mere property. Explaining why she was driving her snatch along his prick to treat him like a living sex toy. Stuffing her already wet snatch up and down but her walls were still nice and tight to grip that thick weapon of his. "AHHHH... If you ever get around to getting these... Rope, whatever they are off of me that is! MMMMM!" He said, fully aware that he was being held down and couldn't move his limbs, and with her pressing down into him barely could work his hips. But it couldn't exactly be seen as unwilling bondage with the grin on his face and the moans leaving him. Loving how she was handling his cock like she was more of a porn star than a lethal, mentally unhinged witch.

"You think me foolish, you sick pervert?? MMMMM!! Untie you and let you have... AHHHHH! FUCK!! Your evil way with me?? MMMMM! Never!!" That delusion was still obvious from her rants between those loud and not exactly-filled-with-shame moans she was letting out. More sweat formed across her exposed skin and not simply because she was almost fully clothed as she fucked him with this wild and wicked pace. Just a gap torn in her bottoms to allow her to drive her slot right down into him before shifting up to the halfway point on him, just to do it all over again. "MMMM... Not until... MMMMM FUCK!! FUCK!! I get everything... And mean EVERYTHING!! AHHHHH!! That I need!!" The former member of The Avengers still had that intense, obsessive stare in her eyes as she kept her hand holding his neck. Making a gasp escape him as she applied pressure once in a while. No doubt thinking that she was reminding him of what a 'punishment' this all was to him, but the buzz from the moments of breath play just kept him moaning. Like it was a kink he never knew he needed before today/

He was about to say something else that would have no doubt made her more furious than she already was, and show how out of the loop about her history he was. Only to find himself groaning in delight as she leaned down and invited herself to use her new 'property' in a lewd way. Running her tongue up the side of his handsome face with a low, perverse moan of her own while still bouncing up and down on his dick. Keeping her wet slot filled up beyond a point she ever knew she could take before as she took that long American dick into that built to be fucked Sokovian snatch of hers. She didn't let him have too much fun as she finished off the lick by bringing her mouth to his ear. A yelp escaped him as she gripped the lobe with her teeth to once again, just like her hand was doing with that commanding clutch on his neck, apply just the right amount of pressure to be on the borderline of pleasure and pain.

"Awwwwww FUCK! OWWWW! Geez, lady! You're... MMMMM!! One hell of a hot fucking freak yourself, you fucking know that? MMMMM!" He groaned out as while he got the stings of pain here and there, the pleasure as her soaking pussy slammed up and down on his dick was top-notch. The slap of her meaty thighs hit his body mixing with their moans in the air of this unnatural realm. No surprise that he had a shine of moisture making his hunky body more desirable than usual thanks to lasting against such a rhythm. "MMMMM! Hey, easy there! FUCK! At least... MMMM! Tell me what it is you fucking want!" He tried fruitlessly to reason with the insane beauty fucking him, even as he was loving every moment of it and taking the discomfort of the chokes and biting as 'payment' for such a red hot service. Only getting another lick down the side of his face while she kept her snatch bouncing away over his rod. Smoothly working away at a quick pace now that her insides were resized to fit the shape of his prick.

"MMMMM... You couldn't possibly understand..." Wanda claimed as she leaned back, but still had that dick buried possessively into her wet slot. "What I've seen... What I've done... What I've SUFFERED!!" She snapped the last word as her eyes flared with the red glow of her powers.

"Yeah, kind of fucking hard to read minds, babe!" Daniel shook his head. "Look, give me a good reason why I shouldn't show you my 'powers' and get out of these freaky vines of yours?" He said as while the sex was fantastic here, he was getting understandably tired of the games she was playing with him.

"You will make no demands of me!" Scarlet Witch said with another cold glare. But her actions yet again contrasted her words when she swept her hands across her chest. Now making the front part of her top dissolve from reality. Exposing those juicy, rounded tits of hers and showing off the sweat across them from all that bouncing.

"Fuck yeah! Two big fucking good reasons!" Again, Marcus misunderstood what she's just done as he grinned and stared at those large breasts. Especially when she leaned back down towards him and he took that as another invite to get some of her as he tilted back towards her.

"MMMM!! Disgusting, sick little fuck!!" Her insults were full of rage but the moans dripped in pleasure as his mouth captured one of her tellingly hard nipples. Allowing him to slurp on her as her ample flesh pressed a bit into his face. Resuming her motion of riding his dick while one of her hands went to the back of his head to keep him sucking on her tit. The mound started to jiggle into him as she rocked along his dick, plunging it deep into her still-needy pussy. Her juices dripped right down his length and to his balls, leaving stains on the stone table she was fucking him on. "Yes, that's it! MMMMM! Give me... MMMMM!! What I fucking want! What I deserve!!" She hissed with narrowed eyes compared to his expression as he grinned into her boob. Sucking away before she pulled him off with a clutch of his hair. Barely giving him the time to suck in air before he was shoved down into her other tit and from how he went right to work sucking on that other nipple, he had no objections still to being used for her own wicked needs.

Somewhere during these two positions of her actively fucking his dick with movement rather than magic, the grip on his limbs must have loosened with her mind getting distracted by the pleasure of a man being able to last with her. Neither of them noticed until out of reflex his hips bucked up as she dropped down onto him. Sending his cock up into her snatch that extra hint deeper as they both moaned out. Seizing the chance as he began to actively thrust up, fucking that soaking wet twat as she drove down into him. Keeping him stuffed in balls deep when their bodies met but now the enjoyment rose as he could drag his cock a few more inches out of that slot when she leaned forward before drilling her the next time she slammed back. Able to finally properly give back as good as he was taking, and all while still pinned down on this altar.

"MMMMM!! Is that all, you pathetic creature?? You monster!! AHHHH!! You sick little creep!! MMMMM!! Do your worst!!" It sounded as much of a challenge as it did a threat between her loud moans. Matching his timing but using a lot more force as she bucked back to take that pumping shaft. Keeping her thick rump jiggling away so that now her pants were torn at the crotch by the force of her motion than any sort of magic being used. Her long red hair still swayed away as she shifted and kept her tits bouncing up against the face of the man she was riding as he sucked on her rack. "I SAID DO YOUR WORST!! YES! YOUR FUCKING WORST!! MMMMM!! GIVE ME... AHHHHH!! WHAT I FUCKING WANT! WHAT I NEED!!" The pleasure just breaking her already shattered mind in a new way it seemed as finally a smile, even though it was a sinister one, was across her sweat-dripping face. That dark crown she wore was still in place without having shifted even an inch despite her aggressive motion. This pace alone would be enough to finish off even a veteran porn star into an early finish within a few minutes so it was again more than impressive that the man underneath her was able to hold out.

Daniel would have loved to respond and tell her that he was trying his hardest to do that. He was busy at the moment though with his mouth full of some big, ripe Sokovian breasts as her push into his features combined with her hold of his head kept him smothered. Happily so as far as he was concerned as he groaned into the ample flesh and attacked with kisses, licks and slurps around her titties and over the nipples. Not forgetting to keep up his end of this 'deal' by pumping his cock up into her slot. Her love tunnel still gripped him with tightness and left his inches soaked in her juices from tip to base. His hands not being able to reach up and fondle away at her stunning body a small price to pay as he remained bound against this stone table as he got fucked. Keeping busy by feasting on her breasts as his mouth showed more skill than just being able to eat pussy as he did at the start of this all.

No complaints either about getting another ride from this deranged former heroine. Sweaty bodies met again and again as her partially clothed frame smacked down into him as his hips worked up to drill her slot. A question about how a woman who has spent her time in self-imposed exile, never mind the eventful to say the least

life she's had leading up to this, could be so skilled at sex to deliver such a hard, smooth pace. Making full use of being on top of this man she pulled through dimensions just to fuck in her brand of perverted 'punishment'. An appearance more suited for a succubus than the Chaos Magic-using witch she's supposed to be. Not that the guy underneath her stuffing his face with her shaking tits had any clue about her or why him having the Infinity Gauntlet has been so triggering to her.

"FUCK! FUCK!! YES! GIVE ME... FUCK! WHAT I WANT!! WHAT I WANT!! W-WHAT... I!! WANT!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!" Now a howl of delight as her eyes glowed with the red light, and a similar shine appeared all over her as her head tilted back. Moaning out as her pussy clamped around his member as she kept driving up and down into him. The magic crackled around them both as she hit a powerful orgasm that left her soaking his big dock with a fresh wave of fluids. Not even letting him pull away from her tits as her hand, showing a brief break from her wicked mindset, seemed to stroke through his hair in appreciation rather than just the controlling clutch during the position.

It also meant that as much as he would have loved to pull back from her tits and warm her about his limit approaching all he could do was groan into her bust. His cock pulsed as her pussy drove down into him and was lodged in bareback with nowhere else to go. Her wild ride left him hitting his limit as his cum blasted up deep into her. Causing Wanda to gasp out in approval as she licked her lips as she felt that thick, hot seed painting her already stretched-out love tunnel. Her movement made sure she milked his fat cock dry of that big load to keep bucking back and forth. The evidence leaked back out of her with jizz dripping down that rod before he began to go soft. Her head turned to look over her shoulder to see his spent dick falling out of her. Another wicked smile across her stunning, sweat-dripping face as she watched his cum drip out of her twat.

"Mmmmm..." Wanda let out a sensual purr as she finally moved off of him. "Finally... What I deserve..." She said but wasn't making it clear if she meant being able to cum or something else entirely.

"Happy... Happy to fucking help..." Daniel's chest heaved for long overdue air as he remained held down. "You going to, you know..."

Waving her hand, Maximoff dispelled the Chaos Magic that was binding his legs and arms and seemed to breathe a sigh of relief herself at taking a break from having used the powers for such a long time. "Disgusting scum..." She narrowed her eyes, gazing over him with that unhinged mindset again. "If you think that after all of this, this will be the mere end of it? NEVER!" She snapped as she pulled his head up by the hair to glare right at him. "I will take what I deserve from you! And I will do it again... And Again! AND AGAIN!!"

"So... I get to have more hot sex with you?" He grinned, not seeing the obvious downside of what would be a clear case of 'sticking your dick in crazy' here. "Sign me the fuck up!"

"I will summon you when I need it." Wanda snarled, still acting like she hated this man for wearing the Infinity Gauntlet. Even after such fantastic, and satisfying, sex she'd just gotten from him. "Now, begone! You make me fucking sick..." She claimed as she waved her free hand again. Summoning up the dimensional rift she'd used earlier on as she let go of his hair. Just to use both hands for a motion to use the Chaos Magic to lift him from off the stone altar. In a blink of an eye as he was sent with a surprised yell hurtling through the air and the portal itself before it sealed shut, vanishing from sight. "Mmmmm... And I shall be seeing you very, very soon again... Daniel..." She added with a sinister grin.

* * *

"AHHHHH!!" Daniel yelled, tumbling into the couch of his apartment with a thud. Barely seeing the portal closing up to leave him back in his original dimension and the Infinity Gauntlet still on his hand. The only item of 'clothing' he had on as he was still naked, sweat-soaked and with his cock coated in juices and excess spunk from the action in that other world.

"...Oh, you're back. And alive!" Natasha remarked, looking to the side from the table she was sitting at as her hand froze from moving the pizza slice to her mouth.

"...Not gonna lie. Not fucking sure what I just went through." Daniel admitted, sitting up as he tried to compose himself. "But I think I got another fuck buddy out of it."

"Good for you I guess." Black Widow rolled her eyes. "Tell me about it after you go have a shower. You smell of... Well, whatever world you were just in? It doesn't smell good. Or natural." She said, scrunching up her nose.

"Yeah... I think you're right." He said, standing up and seeing that papers had been scattered all over the floor from his return to the world. "Order me a pizza, will you, please? I don't even know what time it is."

"Order it your fucking self! It's your card I charged it too anyway!" Natasha scoffed with a shrug of her shoulders. "Besides, you were only gone a few hours. Not like you were at risk of dying or anything."

"Geez, and here I thought me and you were getting along now!" Daniel chuckled, seeing Natasha turning back to her pizza as she used her free hand to shoot him a middle finger gesture. There would be time to explain what happened today and the dangers of having to deal with The Scarlet Witch and her new 'needs' another time. After a nice shower, and ordering some late-night junk food.

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12