Me and Dale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale eased her arms back into the water and sat down again opposite me in the whirlpool and gently started massaging my injured appendage. She massaged it from my still tender ankle up to my puffy knee, being very tender and careful around the joint. It did feel better, and she smiled at me when she saw the relief in my face. Then she started working her hands slowly up my thigh one hand on both sides of my right leg. When she finally got to my shorts, I was about to faint, or so I thought. She saw, or rather felt that they were rather tight because of what she was doing and gave me a wry smile and quipped.

"We're just full of stiff muscles and joints aren't we?" And she started to delicately trace my outline on my shorts, with her strong fingers. Dale ran her left hand slowly up and down the inside of my right leg, while she kept tracing me with her right. I looked into her eyes and saw that they were nearly closed, and her breath was coming in short gasps again, mine was too. She lowered her face to mine and kissed me again and our tongues played and danced around one another as we gasped for breath. I found my hands on her chest, and could feel what felt like knots under the thin material of her bathing suit.

Dale was panting too much to kiss now, and so was I but we stayed cheek to cheek panting in each other's ear as we felt each other's bodies. Dale finally raised her right hand to the waist band and put her hand down my shorts to grasp me. I thought I was going to explode on contact, but somehow didn't. She stopped rubbing my inner thigh to touch herself... Then she reached the hand and grabbed my right hand from her heaving chest. I didn't have to be guided this time, but she didn't let go of my hand anyway... It was hot between her legs as she placed the flat of my hand to the outside of her bathing suit. My fingers bunched together as she clamped her legs shut once more. She started rocking and wiggling on my hand, and I was moving my hand between her legs as best I could but all I could do was wiggle my fingers a little. Dale put her now free hand down my shorts with her other hand. She rubbed the sensitive end with the palm of one hand, and pumped with the other... I didn't last long when she started that.

It started as a quivering in the back of my legs and raced up my muscles to my groin. My back arched by its own accord and I could feel myself squirting into the hot water of the whirlpool and onto Dale's hand. She kept pumping and rubbing till I nearly collapsed, and grabbed her arms. She gave me a funny smile, almost like she was in pain then her back arched as I felt her legs spasming and trembling like before... but this time I felt her more tender part spasming and contracting too. And the material of her bathing suit got slippery.

Dale let out a little growl or a groan or something unintelligible, and then she started shaking. I thought maybe she was starting to cry, I was getting really worried when the shaking turned into laughter. Her grip on my hand relaxed and she gently sat down on the tops of my thighs and wrapped her arms around my neck. I started to raise my own arms to encircle her waist but she reached back down and grabbed my right hand and took me back to her hot spot. This time however, she pulled aside the material of her suit and put my hand on her flesh. It felt like an electrical tingle run up my hand and arm. Dale must have felt it too, because she let out that little sound from deep in her throat and gasped again. I rubbed her hairless pubic mound. "Huh?" I thought. Dale looked into my eyes and grinned and winked. Then she smothered my mouth with hers.

Dale wiggled a little while we continued kissing and I let my fingers explore her smoothness. I traced her outer lips and the line where they part to reveal her inner lips. My palm brushed across her sensitive "button" and she shivered again and rewarded me with increased panting and kissing. When I delved a finger into her entrance she gasped again. Dale was nearly pulling the hair out of the back of my head, as I continued probing and touching and teasing. Finally I couldn't stand anymore. I was still standing at full attention and I could feel a dull ache in my own groin. Dale pulled back enough to look me in the face. Her normally pale face was flushed and red from the blood that was coursing through her body. I'm sure my face was too, but I wasn't thinking about that at the time. Dale grinned wickedly and wiggled her narrow hips a little then stood up. She bent over and grabbed the waistband of my shorts in both hands and looked up as if to say "are you going to help or what?"

I raised my hips far enough for her to pull down my shorts. She pulled them down to my knees and put her hand on my abdomen and pushed me back down. After I was seated again, Dale edged up to my lap and slowly lowered herself to where she was barely touching me with herself. She hovered there a moment or so... just barely touching and rubbing my tip with her softness. I could feel her heat when our skin made brief contact. Dale put her left hand up on my shoulder as I held her thin sides. She took me again in her right hand and guided me into her soft, warm folds... then with a short movement I was in her.

Slowly she lowered herself the rest of the way down till she was at last sitting full in my lap, her feet on the bench on either side of my rear end, her knees up next to my armpits. She took her right hand and put it on my left shoulder and then painfully slowly she began to rise and fall on me. I was in heaven, and from the look on her face, Dale was too. Her milky skin was blotchy from the blood rushing, her face was wet with sweat, and there were goose bumps on her bare arms. Her silky short hair was hanging limply from the perspiration, her eyes had a hungry hunted look. Her biggish nose was flaring with each breath she took, her beautiful lips were flushed and soft... her jaw clenching and unclenching to the rhythm of her movements.

Before too long her tempo had sped up to where her backside was making a smacking sound as it hit the water, and we were splashing water over the sides of the whirlpool. My breath was so short now that I thought I was going to pass out. I could feel my time running out as the backs of my legs started quivering again. My stomach muscles went tight and I squeezed Dales sides so hard that I thought I'd hurt her. I could feel my toes curl under just before my back arched and I began to spasm in finale. Dale was keening that little sound in the back of her throat again and her eyes went wide and wild. She gritted her teeth in an almost scary smile and seemed to pick up the pace even more! I could feel her tensing under my grip and her fingers were digging into my shoulders so hard she broke the skin. The chords of her neck nearly snapped as she snapped her head back on her neck. She lost rhythm as she started to spasm and shake. Her legs slammed together so hard that it hurt my ribs. I could feel her waves of contractions and spasms from the inside of her as well.

After a few moments she nearly collapsed on me, her legs fell apart away from my sides. Dale slumped forward on me laying her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arms around my neck and caressing the back of my head with the fingers of one hand. I just hugged her as tight as I could and we sat like that, still joined, till we caught our breath. I idly traced the curve of her spine with one hand and held tight to the cheek of her bottom with the other. I could feel myself starting to deflate and started to move

.

"Don't... please..." Dale purred in my ear. "I like the way it feels now too. Don't hurry... please."

What could I do? I certainly didn't mind the feeling, and if she liked it too, I was certainly not going to move again...

"How come we've waited this long Tim?" She breathed in my ear. I was about ready to panic now... I had to talk, but what was I supposed to say?

"I don't know babe." I said into her hair.

Hey it was honest, and I didn't know what else to say. I nibbled on her ear a little and was rewarded by a little playful thwap on the back of my head and then a squeeze on my shoulder, and she giggled. I could feel myself slipping out of her now. It felt really funny, and it got a little gasping giggle out of Dale as it finally withdrew on its own. Dale wiggled a little and sighed in my ear.

"I wish it wasn't over... I don't want to stop... Are you hungry?" She giggled and wiggled playfully biting my neck.

"I am... I'm starving!" Not knowing what else to say, and not really looking forward to losing our embrace, I said. "Yeah I am kinda hungry... you want to go get something to eat?"

"Yeah... I have to go to the bathroom now anyway." she said pulling her face around to mine and kissing me tenderly on the lips again, but more relaxed this time... We were not in a blood rage now... but it still felt wonderful all the same. I kissed her back and she pushed on my shoulders and stood up on the bench I was sitting on. As she did her bared pubice came to my eye level and I saw her bare skin there for the first time. I could smell it too. An intoxicating smell like none I'd ever known before. I could see her smooth bare skin, the whiteness of her thighs, the reddened and pink of her inner folds. The water was running down off of her as she stood there and it dripped from her folds and ran down the insides of her thighs. There was a red welt on one of her legs where she had pulled aside her bathing suit... She blushed a little when she saw me looking so intently. Dale ran a finger around the seam of the leg opening and pulled it back over to cover herself. Then she swung those beautiful legs over the side and lowered herself to the floor on shaky legs and arms.

"Uh... You'd better pull up your shorts before you try to get out." she said with a giggle as she toweled off. Then She was out the door, and gone.

She came back in a few minutes, dressed, but still flushed and smiling that smile. I had by this time gotten out and dried off, though I still felt like a giant white raisin... A very happy and tired white raisin though. Dale gathered up our books and turned off the whirlpool and discreetly drained and rinsed it before I got back from the dressing room. I thought I was going to fall over, I was so tired. She took my book bag and slung it over one shoulder and put hers on her other shoulder. I followed her out of the building as fast as I could on my crutches. "How can she be so energetic?" I thought amazed by the spring in her step. "Girls! Go figure!" I said to myself.

"Huh?" Dale said turning and smiling at me. "You say something?"

"Uh... I said what a figure!" Lying though my teeth, but it was probably the best thing I could have said. Dale gave a little bubbly laugh and tossed her hips and opened the car door for me.

The End