All Comments on 'Me and Danny Ch. 04'

by Quillpad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 3 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Love how you are mentoring your nephew...some lucky gal will be the beneficiary of your teaching abilities. But at the same time giving tips to the reader...like how to deep-throat a long cock. Too bad you didn't give us the recipe for your chicken noodle soup. Looking forward to future chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good!

Your writing feels so real, and you convey the emotions involved in a splendid way.

The steam from their bodies wets our own skin.

Continue please!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

OK - I'm caught up now... My comment from last chapter (read it just before this) stands,

I am on edge at the train wreck you're driving us to. Whatever you do, when Martin finds out (and he will if you keep this "real") shit will hit the fan. Do NOT throw a plot twist that he's "into" Danny and his wife having sex together. That version of Martin is NOT what you've shown us to this point. (You did mention he likes to show off his wife but I don't know too many loving, ex-Marine husbands that like to share with another man.) It's clear Ronnie needs counseling related to "empty nest" syndrome but what fun would this story be if she did the right thing before she fucks her nephew... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who needs real?

I like the slow burn of the activity, love that it’s ramping up slowly but surely. Also, saw another comment talking about when the husband finds out and stuff...but who cares about real, I’m here and I read here to get away from reality obviously. I’d rather just enjoy a story about two people pushing past their boundaries together. Keep up the good work.

JJTW77JJTW77over 3 years ago

Loving your writing. Good build up and story development. I hope you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, small problems.

I love your story and your style is superb! My only criticism, and I doubt anyone else will care, is your use of the word "vulva". It's from the Latin root of "vulgar". I, a 100% heterosexual man, don't find anything vulgar about them. In fact I think they're beautiful. Just say pussy.

And these two have GOT to fuck. If Martin ever finds out about all this, she'll been deep shit, and saying "OK, so I French kissed him, sucked his dick, he ate my pussy and played with my asshole, but we didn't fuck, I didn't commit adultery" won't mean Jack shit to him. He'll probably say something like "go ahead and fuck him, I'm out of here."

bluecatz123bluecatz123about 3 years ago
Don't Stop Now!

This is one of the best stories on here period. Please continue, the climax will be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Secret language

Everyone drink a shot when you see the words secret language in this story.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 3 years ago

What great reading this is.

I do hope there will be another chapter . 03/08/21

JReadmoreJReadmoreover 1 year ago

Drawn out stories cause me to loose interest....I will never find out how this one ended......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuillpad@Quillpad
I enjoy writing filthy stories. Some of them may be true, but most of them are from the depths of a very dirty and depraved mind. I appreciate everyone who reads my stories. You guys have been a great audience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES