All Comments on 'Me and Danny Ch. 05'

by Quillpad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep the nylons..

Have her wear beige or tan.. have him on have Aunt Ronnie on her back after they both go out to dinner one night ,dressed up nylons and heels on.. idk bring a little blackmail into it??

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I can't argue this is an awesome series, but I hope you take it in a different direction after this part. You're doing an incredible job blending the familial relationships with the primal desire for sex. Unless you drop on us Martin is having an affair, the dynamics between Danny and his aunt should be a dead end though. Per your words, he raped her! Anything after this incident she is just a cheap slut and I don't think that's the character you portrayed to us readers. While I'd miss the hot sex for a part or two, when Martin comes home she needs to have a conversation with him. She needs more out of the marriage with him around more, perhaps some therapy to address her clear "empty nest" syndrome. Danny should have much more confidence around women now, so that excuse carries less weight than at the start of this tale. Maybe Sara has someone, sister maybe? 5* for now but if they keep fucking, I'll be scoring it much different...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awsome job. Keep it going waiting for #6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

did not agree with the direction that it went at the end....however I am enjoying it. I hope you bring it back to the two of them getting along and going forward.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 3 years ago

I have to agree 100% with Demosthenes384bc

03/08/21

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuillpad@Quillpad
I enjoy writing filthy stories. Some of them may be true, but most of them are from the depths of a very dirty and depraved mind. I appreciate everyone who reads my stories. You guys have been a great audience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES