Me and Danny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the front door open while I was preparing. I went out into the living room towards the front door to find Chris walking in.

"Hey!" I said excitedly, giving him a hug.

"Hey mom." He said. I noticed his forehead wrinkle in confusion as he looked down at my shirt. Immediately, I kicked myself for not remembering the food stains that were only on my tits. No doubt, it looked a bit suspicious.

Thinking quickly, I said, "I'm such a mess. I'm working so hard on dinner that I'm spilling stuff all over myself!"

He chuckled at that, seemingly relaxing. "Smells great." He said, looking over my shoulder towards the source of those smells. I let out a sigh of relief that he bought my quick explanation so easily.

"I have to go upstairs and change my shirt." I said, trying not to sound too anxious. As I saw his eyes looking into the kitchen, I wagged my finger at him as I added, "No taste-testing. You'll get it at dinner. But not before."

"But mom..."

"No...taste-testing. Got it?"

"Fine." He relented, albeit with a lot of reluctance.

As I walked away from him, he said, "You may want to change your jeans too. I think you sat in something."

My heart stopped as I turned to look at my backside over my shoulder. To my horror, I found that the same stains that were on my tits were on each of my round cheeks.

My eyes shot to Chris to see his reaction. I couldn't tell either way if his suspicions were raised again. Without another word, I scurried off to my room to change.

When I came back down to the kitchen, I saw Chris and Danny talking. It didn't look anything more than how they normally talked, so I relaxed a bit. Still, I couldn't help but to ask, "So, what're you two maniacs talking about?"

I tried my best for it to sound casual. I hope I succeeded.

"Nothing much." Chris answered. "Just wondering what Danny's been up to lately. I haven't really seen him much since I started college. We used to talk about girls and everything. Now, we barely talk at all. I miss hanging out with him."

"Yeah, well, it's hard to hang out with you when you're never here." I said, a bit testier than I intended.

"Yeah, I have been a bit busy."

Something inside of me snapped. Hearing him excuse himself for never coming around instantly made my blood boil. Suddenly, my mouth developed diarrhea after years of constipation. All those suppressed hurt feelings of rejection came bubbling up in one word.

"Bullshit."

"Huh?"

And then, the floodgates were opened. My mouth was violently projecting those feelings now. I couldn't stop it even if I tried.

"Chris, you're hardly here. Even when you can be, you find reasons to be gone. You've been home for how long? I wouldn't know because you don't tell me when you're in town, but I do know that I've seen you for a total of 10 minutes, 6 of them being today. So, you can't sit there and wonder why you and Danny don't hang out anymore!"

He just stood there, dumbfounded at my sudden outburst. Once the fog lifted, I was a bit taken aback myself. Even I wasn't prepared for the voracity that I spoke with.

I expected him to burst out in angry defense of himself, but he didn't. Instead, his face just fell into a guilty expression. He knew I spoke the truth. He just didn't know how it was affecting me. Honestly, neither did I until this moment.

"Um...wow, mom. I'm so sorry for that." He said. There was no hint of his usual cocky sarcasm or charming half jokes. That was an honest, humble apology from someone who realized the hurt that his actions had caused.

Feeling bad for blasting him out of nowhere, I tried to walk it back a bit to spare him. "It's okay, Chris. I know you have your own life and all."

"No, it's not." He said sternly. Then, he closed the space between us and kiss me on the forehead before squeezing me into a hug. "I'm an asshole, mom. I should see you more. You're one of the most important women in my life, and I should make time for you."

When he released me, he found my eyes tearing up. His lips tightened before he said, "I will make more of an effort. I promise."

I was able to choke out the words, "Thank you."

He smiled at me, gave me another kiss on the cheek, and then turned away. I expected him to leave, but to my complete delight, he didn't. instead, he grabbed an apron and put it on. As he tied the sash behind his waist, he asked, "What can I do to help?"

That was it. The dam burst on that one. I was a sobbing mess.

It took both guys to calm me down. I hate crying uncontrollably like that. Martin calls it emotional blackmail. But at that moment, I found the son that I felt was lost to me. I missed Chris immensely. He'd always hang out with his dad, but rarely included me. I was just "mom", the one who cooked the meals, washed the clothes, and yelled at him for not doing his homework. Martin "DAD", the guy who took him fishing, showed him how to shoot a pistol, threw footballs with him, watched games at night with him, and had all the fun.

And now, to find out that he really did love me, was...AMAZING.

So, once the waterworks were turned off (it took a bit), the three of us got to cooking. It was nice to have my boys together with me in the kitchen, but I noticed that Danny was being a bit cold to Chris. At first, I just attributed this to Chris hardly being around and things being awkward. But then, it became apparent that Danny was competing with Chris for my attention, like a dog does when its owner pets another dog.

When I would have to sidle up next to Chris to show him something, Danny would find a reason to cut between us. When Chris said something funny and made me laugh, Danny would scowl.

It was starting to become obvious. With him acting like a spoiled brat, there was no way Chris wouldn't put two and two together. So, I gave Chris the distracting job of taking the trash out to the curb. When we were alone, I turned to Danny with my arms crossed and asked, "What is your problem?"

"My problem?"

"Yes, yours!"

Without looking up from the potatoes he was peeling, he snidely said, "You're the one acting all gaga over Chris, who didn't give a damn about you until now. I've been here with you this whole time, but now you're tossing me aside for him."

Shocked at his accusation, I said, "I'm not tossing you to the side, Danny! I can be happy that my son is spending time with me AND enjoy your company at the same time. It's not either/or."

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?" I said, closing the space between us. "You're still my special guy, okay? Later tonight, I'm sure you'll make me prove it to you. And of course, I'll do what you want because it's impossible to say no to you."

He chuckled a bit at that, though his face darkened slightly before he said, "You don't do EVERYTHING I want."

There was more I wanted to say to him, but the porch's back door opening cut that kind of talk short. Danny and I quickly opened the space between us. By the time Chris made his way back into the kitchen, me and Danny were on separate sides of the room, as if we'd been there all along.

It was refreshing to see a thaw in Danny's demeanor towards Chris. Now, the two of them were back to being like they used to be. They were laughing and joking with each other. Chris grabbed Danny in some sort of brotherly headlock as they ribbed each other.

It felt so good being a part of this. My heart was truly warmed at the scene before me. The only thing missing to make this complete was, of course, my workaholic husband.

Before long, all the food was prepared. By now, Chris had to get ready, as well as pick his girlfriend up, so I let him go. The tedious work had been done. Me and Danny could take it from here. I was just grateful that he gave me the time he gave me.

With a kiss on the cheek, he headed out.

Danny helped me put everything together, get it either on the stove or in the oven, and do a quick clean up. Then, the two of us headed upstairs to shower and get ready ourselves.

For being such a good boy, I rewarded him with a quick blowjob in the shower. He jizzed all over my titties, which I held together for his viewing pleasure as he jacked off those final pumps to free his load. Then, the two of us washed each other before separating. He went to get ready (as well as play with that supercomputer of his), and I donned a bathrobe while checking on the food. Once I verified that everything was still cooking beautifully, I went to get ready myself.

About an hour later, I heard my front door open. By now, everything was prepared, the table was set, and me and Danny were dressed. When I heard Chris enter with another set of footsteps, I greeted the two of them in the living room with a face full of happy smiles.

I'd met Sara before, but it'd been so long that I'd almost forgotten how stunningly gorgeous she was. She was model pretty; shiny hair, trim body, perfect smile, and a pert little ass that I know my son enjoyed. No wonder he wanted to spend all his time with her!

Martin jokingly said one time that his son had an Oedipus Complex because Sara looks just like I did at that age. I just rolled my eyes at my perverted husband. The thought of family members secretly harboring lustful feelings for each was absurd!

Of course, that was before...you know.

The four of us sat down to the meal that was prepared. Conversation started off a bit awkward. Sara seemed to be trying awfully hard to impress, which was sweet but unnecessary. I already liked her. But the reason she was so nervous became apparent to me when I looked at her hand as she spoke.

I saw that special ring on a certain finger.

When Chris saw that I noticed it, he grinned and said, "Mom, Sara and I have something we want to tell you." I screamed before he even had a chance to finish his statement with, "I want you to meet your future daughter-in-law."

I excitedly hugged both of them as I welcomed Sara into the family. When I asked if Martin knew, Chris told me that he did because he came to his dad looking for advice weeks ago.

There was a small, petty part of me that was a little disappointed at not being the first to be told at least one thing from my son. It further reinforced the idea in my head that he loved his dad just a little bit more than he did me.

Still, the happiness overwhelmed the disappointment; by far.

The rest of the night was spent with me asking them their plans. They were going to marry after both of them graduated and found jobs in their field. In the meantime, they were still attending their colleges (he was out of state, she was local), but had basically moved in together.

Sara was only too happy to share with me what she wanted for her wedding. Naturally, the two of us ohhed and ahhed over that, with me giving her a few ideas from my own wedding. It was so much fun reliving that magical day.

What a great night it was!

When Chris and Sara left, I was still floating on cloud nine. I needed an orgasm to make this night complete. So, I turned to my boy toy with a wicked smile, and then walked past him upstairs. My shirt hit the ground at the middle step, my pants at the top.

By the time Danny entered the bedroom, I was naked. However, I was stepping into a pair of sheer, beige, thigh-high stockings. Why? Because it was sexy.

When I was done, I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips. I let him drink my near nakedness in with his eyes. I watched his mouth start to water when he thought about all the things he wanted to do to me. I smirked at him, reading his licentious thoughts through his eyes.

The old Danny would've waited for me to make the first move. He would've stood shyly back, unsure of what he wanted or what he should do. But not this Danny. This Danny knew what he wanted. He knew what the boundaries were and operated within those boundaries with confidence.

Confident Danny was such a turn-on.

Without a word, he disappeared into my closet. When he emerged, he held two items. A pair of handcuffs, and a blindfold.

Oh my god I was fucking horny!

I obeyed his commands, laying in the middle of the bed on my back. He cuffed my arms over my head, weaving through the spaces in the bottom of my headboard. I looked up at him, his hands holding my blindfold. He looked at me for a moment, as if seeing if I knew what was in store for me.

I did. I so did. And I was here for it. My body was his to play with.

He lifted my head and I allowed him to wrap the elastic string of the mask in the back. Then, with a final smile, he lowered it onto my eyes, encasing my vision with blackness.

Once my eyesight was stripped away, every one of my other senses became hyper alert. The sounds of the room filled my ears, my skin became like an exposed nerve, and I could smell my own arousal. I strained those senses to their limits, trying to get a sense of what was going to happen next.

The anticipation was killing me. At the same time, it invigorated my lust 10-fold.

"Danny? Where'd you go?" I asked the open air, a tinge of fear edging my voice. Silence answered me.

Suddenly, I felt something light touching my skin, right at my belly. It crawled its way up my tummy to my chest, then to my neck. It tickled, causing me to squirm. I already knew what this was. This was the large feather in my closet that Martin often used in conjunction with the mask. It teases my sense of touch, almost mocking how ultra-sensitive my body is because of the removal of sight.

Danny picks up things so quickly.

Once the feather reached my armpits, it was pure torture. I found myself begging him to stop, yet helpless to stop him because of my cuffed wrists.

Like it was with any man, hearing a woman beg so helplessly unleashed something primitive in Danny. He continued to torture me, ignoring my pleas to stop. The feather was applied to my feet, my legs, and my arms, causing delish discomfort.

Then finally, he stopped using it. There were a few seconds of uncertainty, wondering what he had next in store for me. I was almost relieved when I felt his mouth around my nipples. Of course, they were so taut by now that they were jutting obscenely.

"Uuuughgod!" I cried out, both in relief that he wasn't using the feather and in pleasure at how he sucked my nipples while swirling his tongue around. One of his hands trailed down my tummy until it reached the soggy mess that was my pussy. A finger slid between the folds of my lips until it found my clit. Then, just as I taught him, he started to stimulate it.

"Uuuuughyeah!" I moaned as my back arched towards his mouth. My legs also splayed open to give him better access to my starving vulva.

It was at this point that Danny went rogue. He used everything I taught him, as well as things he'd picked up. Gathering up everything he learned over the last few nights, he put them together into this massive weapon of mass eruption, subjecting me to one of the most nuclear explosive orgasms I'd ever experienced.

Using things from inside of my closet (like sashes from my bathrobes), he tied my legs up in the air, but spread apart. I can only assume I was also tied off to the headboard. Because of my flexibility, this position was easy for Danny to configure me in.

I felt so degraded like this. I almost asked for a glass of water, but the words never came out. I couldn't really tell you why. I just...didn't. Instead, I subjected myself to this shameful position, leaving everything sacred below the waist lewdly spread for his viewing pleasure. My pussy and my ass bloomed open like a flower. I could feel the air brush across my gaping bottom. My anus instinctively puckered up, no doubt winking at Danny like it had a secret to tell.

I felt such humiliation and vulnerability. Here I was, helplessly tied up, with my legs up in the air like a whore inviting dicks to just pick a hole. And I just laid there...waiting.

"Danny..." I started to say when the waiting felt uncomfortable.

"Shhhh." he shushed me calmly.

For all the humiliation I was feeling, there was an undeniable arousal going on. You know I was wet as fuck! My nipples felt alive, and there were goosebumps popping up all over my skin.

Was there any end to my depravity? How low would I willingly sink for my nephew? When will I stop getting wet fulfilling his desires?

Suddenly, I felt cold liquid being dripped on my anus. I squealed at the sudden change. It warmed quickly, letting me know that it was my warming lube. This also informed me that whatever plans he had for me involved ass play.

His finger smeared the gel all over, properly preparing me. I squirmed under his touch but got nowhere. I wasn't escaping this fate. I was trapped.

Glass of water?

Nothing came out of my mouth but a moan.

Something was being pressed against my butthole. Then, it was being pushed inside. My body spread open for the invasion, causing me to let out another squeak of protest.

Fearing he was violating my no sex rule, I yelled out, "Danny no!" But once again, he shushed me. It was then that I recognized that this wasn't his cock, but one of my butt plugs. I relaxed a bit at that.

Next, I felt something placed in my pussy, right on my clit. When Danny clicked it to "on", I heard it buzzing and felt the rapid vibrations. This of course was my rabbit.

As my body started to respond to this decadence, I could only think, "Where did he learn all this?"

Oh yeah, from me.

The blindfold was driving me crazy. I was left with my imagination to fill in the blanks my eyes couldn't see. All I could do was feel, hear, and smell. Sex was all around me, even if I wasn't getting fucked.

This was enough to make me bust in no time. But Danny wasn't done yet. In fact, he was just beginning.

Two of his fingers slid inside the flowering slit of my pussy, curled upwards, and found my G-spot, just as I taught him. With his other hand, he started pulling and pushing my butt-plug repeatedly, anally fucking me within an inch of my sanity. All three of my sexually sensitive vices were being aroused simultaneously. My orgasm was coming; and it was coming hard and fast. I felt like I had no control over my body. I willingly gave it up to Danny, like the submissive bitch I am.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH, MY FFFFF..."

Everything inside of me just exploded. And then, I felt an immense release. That's the only way I can explain it. Only after a few seconds did I realize that my pussy was violently projecting my fluids from my body.

In other words, Danny had made me squirt. I'd never squirted before in my life. The intensity of my orgasm was just so visceral that my body just...let go. For the first time EVER, my juices violently sprayed everywhere, completely ruining the bedding beneath us.

"Oh my god." I kept repeating, over and over again. I was trying to come to my senses, to form words that held meaning. But I couldn't. All I could do was call on God like I was sitting in the front pew of church.

I think I may have passed out, or in the very least lost sense of the world around me. When my brain started working again, my quivering voice said, "Untie me please."

The ropes around my feet loosened, and then my feet fell onto the bed with a flop. My arms were released from the cuffs too. I was free, but all I could do was lay there in my own wetness and pant to catch my breath.

Danny got no blowjob. Once the blindfold was removed, I had to muster up the remaining resources of my energy to change my bedding. I didn't even put any clothes on.

He seemed understanding, though the cocky smile on his face let me know that he was taking a nice victory lap inside of his head. Once we were finished making my bed, he put the flooded sheets in the washing machine. After returning to the room and hitting the lights, he crawled back in bed behind me.