Me and Danny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the nights before, he lovingly spooned me. His arm wrapped around my waist, and he pulled me close.

"I love you, Aunt Ronnie." He whispered to me.

Before I even realized what I was saying, I whispered back, "I love you too, Danny."

His hand grabbed my boob, just as it had all the nights we'd slept together. I held his hand there, and the two of us drifted off. I did notice that I was naked, and that my nephew's hard, unsatisfied cock was nestled against my bare ass, but I didn't give much thought to it.

Maybe I should have.

***

I was awakened by a feeling of bouncing, followed by a wave a pleasure radiating from my pussy.

My bedroom slowly came into focus. I heard someone moaning; a woman's voice to be exact. It took a couple seconds to realized that it was my voice doing the moaning.

And then, I heard other things; things that made my blood run cold. I heard Danny grunting behind me. I heard the familiar, rhythmic slapping of skin. I heard the creaking of the mattress beneath us, also at the rhythmic pace set by the skin-slapping.

That's when I felt it. A long, slender cock, sliding in and out of my pussy. It was reaching deep inside of me, only to retract and do it again.

There was no doubt what was happening. I was being fucked. Danny was fucking me.

"Oh shit, Aunt Ronnie. You feel so wet."

That's what Danny said from behind me as his cock relentlessly invaded my pussy. I was still laying on my side in the same spooning position I fell asleep in. He was behind me, also on his side, fucking me with that long cock. I wasn't sure how long he'd been at it, but I knew he was close. I could tell by the desperate speed he was slamming me with. And by his jack-hammer pace, he wasn't planning to stop until my pussy was soggy with his cum.

SlapSlapSlapSlapSlap!

I'm not going to lie. Danny's cock felt GREAT. My pussy was gushing of its own accord, and the way he was aggressively fucking me, I could very well be on the verge of my own orgasm.

But, at the same time, I felt betrayed. I felt violated. Him fucking me was clearly out of bounds. I couldn't have made that point any stronger. And him entering me while I was asleep, without my consent...

This was not a part of the game. This was rape.

"What the fuck! Danny!" I screeched as I scrambled to get away from him.

He was holding me by the hips as he pounded me, and he was too far gone to hear me protesting. He continued to fuck me, despite my trying to escape his clutches. I knew that he was about to bust his load inside of me, and I was torn between being turned on and horrified by that notion.

I finally had enough sense to yell out, "Water! Water! Water, Danny! I need some...uuuuugggh fuck!"

I was too late. Danny had pulled me in tight, slamming his long cock all the way down to my cervix. I couldn't even finish my sentence because of how hard he bottomed out inside of me. At the same time, he let out a loud series of grunts as he pumped his load into my womb.

"Ugh! Ugh! Uuughh...shit!"

After he finished filling my pussy with his nonconsensual creampie, his hold on my hips released. He fell onto his back, completely spent after such a satisfying ejaculation.

I jumped out of the bed like it was on fire. I stood there, trying to reconcile the sudden feeling of my sloppily wet pussy that was leaking down my legs, my denied orgasm that was starting to build, and the heartbreaking reality of betrayal.

I was angry. Past angry. I was FUCKING LIVID!

"Aunt Ronnie? What's wrong?" he asked, almost drunk with relief.

The look of innocent confusion on his face pissed me off even more. Like he didn't understand why I was acting this way.

REALLY?

This was the point where I popped a blood vessel in my head.

"What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG? Are you seriously asking me WHAT'S WRONG? I wake up to you raping me, cumming inside of my pussy, and you have the fucking audacity to ask what's wrong?"

The word rape seemed to shock him out of his stupor. He shot up into a sitting position. His face became indignant and defensive.

"What? Rape? I didn't rape you, Aunt Ronnie! You were moaning and everything!"

"I WAS ASLEEP, YOU IDIOT!" I yelled out, my hands flailing around in my excitement. "I told you that sex was off limits! We discussed that very point multiple times! The fact that you waited until I was asleep means that you KNEW it was wrong, but you did it anyway!"

Danny looked like he was having a heart attack. His face was a mixture of confusion and fear. No doubt the implications of what he did was becoming real to him.

"But...but...I didn't know... I mean, I..."

He was sputtering nonsense, and I was feeling impatient. I didn't even want to look at him. I pointed to the door and yelled, "Get out of my room!"

Looking at me with desperate eyes, he said, "But...Aunt Ronnie..."

"NOW!"

He scrambled out of bed and ran from my sight. A few seconds later, I heard his door slamming down the hall.

Now alone, all I could do was fall to the floor and cry. My pussy, which was dripping Danny's seminal fluid, was crying too.

***

After a shower and a douche, I still felt soiled and used. Cum was still trickling out, making me feel like I'd never be rid of the feeling of Danny's cock inside of me. What's worse, I had to contend with the fact that I didn't really hate it, even under these circumstances. If I'd consented to it, the experience would've been great.

But I didn't consent. He stole my pussy from me, played with it, and gave it back like it wasn't a big deal.

I didn't realize how early in the morning it was until I looked at my window and still saw that it was dark outside. The clock on my nightstand showed that it was only 4:36 am.

I couldn't go back to sleep. I was too riled up. A part of me wanted to bang down Danny's door and yell at him some more, the other part of me never wanted to see his face again.

So, I paced my room, thinking. Getting myself even more riled up.

How could he? After everything I allowed him to do to me, he had to take the ONE THING I told him was off limits. Wasn't everything else enough? Why Danny? Why?

For the first time, I felt dirty about everything we'd been doing. Yeah, I know it's a bit late for that, but whatever. My mind rewound, all the way to the beginning. I let him watch my naked body shower. I let him fondle me. We kissed with the passion that only lovers kiss. He'd licked every part of my body. His cum had shot down my throat and had been painted all over my ass and tits.

And now...he fucked me. Worse still, I think I enjoyed it.

What was I going to do? I was on birth control, so I didn't have to worry about pregnancy. I doubt Danny picked up any STI's from internet porn and jerking off to the scent of my panties. But there were other worries I now had.

I felt stupid for letting the "game" get this far out of hand. I felt even stupider for my faulty reasoning that I wasn't cheating on Martin as long as I kept Danny's cock out of my pussy. And then there was the perversity factor of doing such things with a family member who was two decades my junior.

I have no doubt that I would've eventually consented to Danny fucking me. With the rate we were accelerating, he probably would've been soaking his dick in my vaginal juices by Christmas. But it was that thought that made me realize that there was something wrong with me. Even with the asinine boundaries I set, I would've broken them for him. My lust for the confident man he was becoming, knowing I had a direct hand in it, drove me deeper into the depths of depravity.

Martin was set to be gone another 3 days. What was I going to do? How was I going to be able to live in the same house, alone, with Danny?

Worse still, how was I going to live with myself?