All Comments on 'Me and Danny Ch. 06'

by Quillpad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW WHAT A Twist!

I did not see that one coming after the sexual fiasco last time and then the " talk" of dubious consent which buried the hatchet between you two. then getting into the Sexy steamy shower sex later on to reconnecting to each other. definitely scorching hot indeed. of our young Danny's alpha domination . the unexpected return of your son can go 1 or 2 ways I'm speculating that he will be really mad at you and possibly tell his father or you can strictly " keep it in the family" by seducing your son using your naked feminine wiles cause while he is mad at you but uncomfortably turned on by it, making an hot unexpected threesome.What's

one more since you already fallen down the sexual proverbial rabbit hole.

love the semi realistic POV of Aunt Ronnie". Can't wait for the next sexy chapter coming up for "Me and Danny".

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I feel bad for only giving this well written piece 4*, but as I commented in the last section, he FUCKING RAPED HER! For her not to "get" the rape as a wakeup call that her games with Danny were out of control and a risk to her entire family's life is unconscionable. If them getting busted by her son doesn't lead to a complete shit show of consequences, I'm out on your series. (Sorry for the strokers out there that want the son to join in...)

JR68JR68about 3 years ago

MORE...

...we need more, and we need it now! Great characters, great story, great twist!

MerumeMerumeabout 3 years ago
No son

this has been a great story so far please don't ruin it by having the son join in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

The son was unexpected! The best direction is for Ronnie to wake up shaken that she submitted to Danny. The story line with respect to the other chapters is that this between Danny and Ronnie not the son and mom, while this could be hot, Danny could get left out and the title no longer fits. Now if the daughter were to catch them or somehow an accident between Danny and her were to happen then Ronnie would have more guilt material for getting her daughter involved. While son could be hot the daughter offers dimensions that the son does not, unless the son is gay or turned on by Danny( no build up for it ). Food for thought . :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Son cuckolding Danny

It will be nice to see Chris(the son) cuckolding Danny by fucking Ronnie and Danny's mom.

JR68JR68about 3 years ago

Of course the son should join... as plausible as possible! You are so good as writer, you can do it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was hoping this discovery would happen. So glad the son caught them red-handed and I hope he will have video and audio for his dad. This way that woman can never ever deny it. Now, how does this story end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep it Aunt and Nephew Only

Honestly it's so common to have the father, son or daughter join in. Go somewhere else with it. Maybe Chris, has his own dark story to tell. Maybe he is gay or maybe he like watching. Or, maybe Chris Blackmails Danny. Just please don't make this into the son joining in, it's over used.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ooooh shit!! Busted! 5/5. Writer actually set up the POV in the shower very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuillpad@Quillpad
I enjoy writing filthy stories. Some of them may be true, but most of them are from the depths of a very dirty and depraved mind. I appreciate everyone who reads my stories. You guys have been a great audience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES