Me and Danny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best part? He actually listened to me. He asked questions, some of them hard. But we talked openly and honestly with each other. For the first time since the "game" started, I felt like I was helping my nephew.

To Danny, I wasn't just the wife who was here at his beck and call. I wasn't just the mother who was a second option to the dad. I was Auntie Ronnie, the person he yearned to see. And you know what? That felt good.

"I love you, Auntie Ronnie. I mean that." He said with a smile.

Gently rubbing his cheek like I do, I said, "I know you do, Danny. I love you too."

He grabbed my hand from his face and held it. Shaking his head like I wasn't hearing what he was saying, he looked me deep in my eyes and said, "No, I REALLY love you. Not like...you know...a nephew loves an aunt, but like..."

His voice trailed off and he couldn't hold eye contact anymore. I got what he was saying. He didn't have to say it.

"I know." I said softly, not knowing what else to say.

That hung in the air for a moment. I didn't know how to address it. Luckily, he spoke first.

"I know you love Uncle Martin. He's your husband, and probably a better man than I'll ever be. If I were you, I'd love him too. But I felt like I had to let you know and get it off my chest. I had to tell you that you're the most perfect woman I've ever seen."

"Danny..."

With that, he snatched himself away and walked quickly out of my room.

***

As I looked outside my window pondering my life and questionable choices, I saw how hard the snow was coming down. The ground had completely disappeared underneath the blanket of white. If I didn't get to the store and buy some provisions for the next few days, it could spell trouble.

I wanted to give Danny space and let him sort his feelings out. His admission had to be hard on him, especially since I couldn't reciprocate those feelings. I could only imagine how much that hurt.

But I didn't want to brave the elements on my own. I needed him. So, I went to his room and knocked on his door. When he yelled out for me to come in, I opened it.

"I need to go to the store and pick up some things, but it's snowing so hard out."

He nodded. "You need me to come with you?"

"Would you please?"

With a shrug, he said, "I'd do anything for you, Auntie Ronnie."

Considering his recent confession, that statement held more to it than just the words of a loving nephew. It was more like a declaration of loyalty. I couldn't help but to blush profusely as I said, "Thank you."

So, the two of us bundled up in preparation for the cold and left for the store. Stepping outside of my front door showed me how much I underestimated the mess that was the weather. Looking at it from my window inside the warmth of my bedroom was nothing compared to braving the elements. The snow was coming down in thick flakes, my foot sank into the white ground up to my ankles, and my car was buried.

After brushing the windows off, me and Danny had to sit inside of my car for 10 minutes while it warmed up. As we waited, I looked next to me at my companion.

"I love you too, you know." I said out of the blue.

He looked at me but turned away. "I know." He said, looking out the window. "But not the way I love you."

"Really? Because I would do anything for you. You know that don't you?"

He nodded, still looking outside. I reached out and grabbed his hand, which was on his lap. Giving it an affectionate squeeze, I added, "You're special to me, Danny. You're not just a nephew."

This time he did look at me. His eyes danced across my face. Then, he leaned and kissed me on the lips. And I let him. We didn't make out, but that kiss was meaningful and loving.

The drive to the store was slow. We crept along the slippery road. The yellow line in the middle separating the directions of traffic had long ago disappeared. Now, we drivers had to guess where the lanes were.

Inside the grocery store was no less chaotic. The aisles were packed with panicked shoppers, desperately grabbing everything from the shelves. The lines were long with angry, impatient people, muttering their displeasure at having to wait for such a long time to check out. The staff looked overworked and stressed.

It took us over an hour and a half to gather our provisions and get out of there. People were rudely bumping into us, cutting us off, and dismissing even the most common of human courtesy. One guy even tried to steal a case of bottled water right out of my basket when my attention was turned. It was Danny who stepped in and called him out on it.

"Excuse me sir. That's my aunt's basket." Danny said, his voice stern. His eyes were emblazoned with a formidable glare, the likes of which I'd not seen on him. Right now, he was channeling Martin's alpha-protective demeanor.

The guy looked at Danny, as if sizing him up. He was bigger than my nephew by about 50 pounds and taller by a couple of inches, but he was also much older. Would size and weight win out over youth and speed? Maybe. But by the way Danny challenged him with his eyes, was it worth it to find out?

"I'm sorry. I thought this basket was abandoned." The man lied before putting the water back and quickly walking away. Danny watched him until he disappeared around the corner.

You guys know me by now. You know how much confident Danny turns me on. And right now was no different. That little display of manliness made my nephew the hottest man on the planet.

Back at the house, he helped me put the groceries away. As he did, I kept sneaking looks at him, my mind flashing with a barrage of the different Dannys I'd encountered over the years. The quiet Danny that first came to live with me, the introverted Danny who hid out in his room, the sexual Danny who enjoyed my body, and the confident Danny who was coming into his own.

When we were finished, I grabbed him by the hand, pulled him into me, and kissed him. I didn't mean for it to turn as passionate as it did, but soon our bodies were pressed into each other, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

When we separated, I asked, "Should we go shower? I feel kind of dirty."

He looked at me, as if trying to decipher my meaning or see if I was serious. I guess after our little snaffu, he wasn't certain about our sexual dynamic anymore.

"You sure?" he asked hesitantly. "I don't want to assume consent or anything."

I smiled at him assuredly. "Danny, I'M asking YOU. You're not assuming anything. That's pretty much black and white consent."

He finally nodded. So, I led him by the hand upstairs towards my bedroom.

We got in the shower, though I'm not sure how clean we got with the "washing" we did. There was soap involved, but it was more like a slippery agent that I used to stroke his hardening cock with. It was also what he used to massage my tits as his hands slid across my skin and teased my nipples.

Our mouths met underneath the streaming water overhead. it was like warm rain, cascading down our bodies as we groped and made out with each other.

He pushed me back until my ass was smashed against the tiled wall behind me. Then he leaned into my body, pressing his chest against my breasts. Our mouths once again found each other, like they were destined to be together.

I was getting lost. My mind was swimming. This was like a softcore movie on Showtime. The steam, the water, the glistening, naked bodies...

Without even thinking about what I was doing, I lifted my leg and rested my foot on the edge of the tub. Since he was leaning into me, this made his lower half fall between my open legs. His cock was jutting straight out, putting it dangerously close to my wet pussy. I felt the bulbous head of his cock bump against my leg.

I don't know what I was thinking. Honestly, I wasn't thinking. I was feeling. I was stepping outside of my worries, my doubts, my conflicting thoughts of this Oedipal relationship with my nephew. At that moment, I ceased to care about all of that.

I wanted Danny inside of me. I wanted to fuck my nephew.

Reaching between us, I guided his rigid phallus towards my wet opening. He gasped when he felt me rubbing the tip of his mushroom across my slit, coating it with my juices. Just that brush across my clit made me shudder. When he was lubricated with the slickness of my vaginal fluids, I lined it up perfectly and breached my lips so that all he had to do was push.

His eyes fell between us. He saw what I was doing. He looked up at me, uncertainty mixing with hope as he did so.

"Auntie Ronnie?"

I simply nodded, letting my eyes answer his unasked question. "Yes, Danny. I want you to fuck me."

He didn't need to be told any further. Without further ado, we both looked down and watched as he pushed himself inside me for that first penetration. The head of his cock disappeared as it was swallowed by my ravenous vagina. The rest of his long, thin cock stood ready to invade.

"Do it." I said, my voice as wet with lust as my pussy.

With a thrust of his hips, the rest of his shaft forced its way through the initial resistance until it found the slippery viscosity he was looking for.

I was so wet. Soaked. Drenched. A sopping pussy. He was able to push himself halfway in on the very first plunge.

I gasped. He let out a moan.

I hooked my hand around the back of his neck and pulled his face into mine. Our lips met hard in the middle. One of his hands grabbed my ass, the other leaned against the wall behind me for leverage.

Then, he went for it. His buttocks flexed again. His second thrust pushed him past the point where Martin's cock stopped in this standing position, and he still had more to go. I grabbed him by the hip and pulled him in the rest of the way, thirsting to feel the final length of that gorgeously long cock.

And I felt it. Deep, deep inside of my womb, farther than Martin had ever reached. I was full of my nephew's cock. My descent into adulterous depravity was complete.

That's when Danny fucked me. He really fucked me. That cock slid into me repeatedly causing me to yelp each time.

We built a rhythm. Each time he lunged forward, I did too. This made for a harder thrust, and deeper penetration. And in this position, his cock was sliding across my clit and hurdling me towards the first orgasm in record time.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" I chanted over and over again as my nephew invaded Martin's pussy walls. I couldn't tell if the warmth I was feeling was from my body or from the falling water over our heads. All I knew was that I was seconds away from orgasm. Five...four...three...two...

Boom.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" I wailed in his face, my voice reaching the octave of a shrieking banshee. My hand gripped the back of his neck like my life depended on his strength to hold me up.

He paused, looking into my eyes with a smile. Then, he kissed me passionately before abruptly pulling me from the wall and swirling me around until my back was too him.

Danny's evolution into the sexually confident man he was destined to become was complete. He was in control. He was running the show.

He pushed down on my lower back, telling me what he wanted with actions, not words. I complied to my lover's wishes. I bent down low for him, giving him all the access to fuck me doggy style. One of my hands pressed into the wall in front of me to keep from getting knocked over, and the other reached behind me and spread one of my round cheeks for him.

He grabbed my other cheek, opening me up like double doors. Then, he lined himself up. This time when he pushed his way in, there was no resistance. He was as welcome inside my pussy as if he lived there and paid rent.

His cock went in, and I mean ALL THE WAY IN. There was no stopping it. I let out a loud moan that was mixed with pleasure and a bit of discomfort when he stabbed the bottom of my pussy.

"OH FUCK! DANNY!"

I bent over and endured my nephew's repeated probing of my cervix. It was a delicious discomfort. The pleasure of his long cock reaching all the way in was mixing with the urge to run away from him. I wanted it, but I couldn't take it.

His speed increased. As it did, he pushed down on my lower back, telling me he wanted me to arch. But I couldn't make myself do it. The arch made his penetration unbearable. His cock was too long.

"Danny..." I begged as he fucked me faster and harder.

"Danny..." I begged as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head up. His other hand gripped my hip and pulled me in to match the force of his thrusts.

"DANNY, FUCK!!!" I cried out as I felt that delicious mixture hurdle me towards the edge again. I was going to cum, again, on my nephew's long cock.

Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap!

I could feel the flesh of my ass bounce off his stomach. I could hear the wet sound of our skin colliding underneath the shower. I could smell the scents of body wash and sex as I breathed in.

"Tell me you like my cock!" he said. "Tell me you like your nephew's cock!"

"I...I...I..."

Shlap! Shlap! Shlap!

I fucking lost it. Big time. The orgasm ripped through me like a hurricane. My ass and my legs shook as I succumbed to the wave of pleasure. The only things keeping me from collapsing on the floor was the wall I was leaning on and Danny's unbreakable grip on my hair and hips.

Seeing me cumming on his cock was too much for the young guy to take. His speed reached a velocity that I can't even describe as his cock hardened even more than it already was. The breaths coming from his open, moaning mouth were rapid.

Shlap!Shlap!Shlap!Shlap!Shlap!

"Oh shit, Auntie Ronnie! I'm gonna cum in your pussy!"

Shlap!Shlap!Shlap!Shlap!Shlap!

"Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh! Oh god!" I cried out as he fucked me with the desperation of a man about to flood his lover's womb with seed. I felt like all the blood in my body was rushing towards my bouncing head as it was yanked to and fro by the force of his jack-hammering. I welcomed his release because I didn't know how much more of Danny's cock my poor cervix could handle.

And then, with a final push, he pressed that cock inside me, all the way down to the bottom as he cried out. And I felt it. God, I felt it! The throbbing of his cock. The pulsing of his release. The wetness of his jizz. The immense relief of busting that load inside of a warm pussy.

The connection of two lovers. I felt it all. At this moment, we were one body and one soul.

He had to lean against the wall I was leaning on to steady himself. He panted and wheezed as he fought to catch his breath. He wasn't alone. I was lost in the stratosphere, trying to find my body after I came so hard.

And then, reality hit. Hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I heard coming from the other side of the bathroom. It was a loud, shaky cry; a voice twisted in pain. The sound echoed off the steamy walls.

Me and Danny turned in horror as we witnessed the scene from one of my worst nightmares. Standing at the door of the bathroom was my son, Chris. His face was contorted in shock, confusion, anger, and anguish.

"Mom? Danny? What the fuck is going on?!"

12