All Comments on 'Me and Danny Ch. 07'

by Quillpad

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's been a great story aside from how you describe Danny's cock. You make it sound like a literal pencil. Long and thin are not words you want to associate with a dick.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I compelled to give this great story 5*, as much as it pains me to do it. I can't imagine any man turning his wife back over to his nephew for "closure". All the work they did repairing their marriage disappeared when she actually fucked Danny again. But...that's my worldview and not yours, and it's your story. You told it well and sucked me into it, even when I was yelling expletives at the characters toward the end. Again, 5*,

MormonJackMormonJackabout 3 years ago

Quillpad - thank you for this fun tale! I've really enjoyed it.

This last installment - I enjoyed it up until Martin tells the wife to go back for "closure." I kept thinking, "what?" "wait!" and "NO!!!" It just didn't jibe with the Martin that I had read about, nor did it jibe with a woman that is reconciling with her husband.

Ah well, it is your tale to tell. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please, if you can… continue the story. Maybe about Ronnie and Martin, or keep Danny in the picture. These stories are so hot.

JR68JR68about 3 years ago

Unfortunately a totally unbelievable and unsatisfying ending! Well written but nevertheless disappointing, even the in the previous parts awesome developed characters behave completely out of their role. I wish, you would rewrite this part from the scratch...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Followed this story since the beginning. Great storytelling. I'm so glad you didn't go the boring and used route of turning the woman into a slut who fucks everyone. Danny was unique, that made it even more special. Great job man! Maybe next story should be about Martin fucking Her friends. Or even better, start fresh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gotta disagree with a few comments. As a husband that relates very much to Martin I would have done the same. LOVED the story. Brilliant writing, thank you

Cito22Cito22about 3 years ago

Just WTF.. everything was fine until you brought Danny back and the supposed bad ass military guy let's his wife sleep with him again. CMON!!!! You destroyed the story with that bullshit. I'm sorry I usually never add negative comments but that ending was absurd.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Quality writing, good story, very hot, thanks for your writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story I was kinda hoping it would have turned into a threesome with the mom though. The ending was kinda awkward

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best cheating story I've ever read!

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sigh you start good, and ended bad. This is a good author can quickly destroy his own work. You should have made the husband a cheater instead and also take out the part where the son caught them. Giving a chance for the novel to continue in an adventurous way with her nephew. Sadly it became such a depressing novel that even in the last chapter you degraded the nephew while you make "husband of the year" instantly a super soldier tss. Dissapointment is all I can said.

A real husband would have share every single detail with her wife from the beggining and not with the excuse it was top secret. That's why you married so both of the people are one in a unbreakable emotional connection instead. That you can share the ups and down together. Not just being a indifferent person for who know how many years making his sopposed soul mate suffer.

While he wannabe Mr.007

And what did her husband did? Nothing just came back bang her and happily ever after..

BTW this is the first review I've ever written, this novel was so good that even make me comment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuillpad@Quillpad
I enjoy writing filthy stories. Some of them may be true, but most of them are from the depths of a very dirty and depraved mind. I appreciate everyone who reads my stories. You guys have been a great audience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Me and Danny Series Info