Me & Ellie

Story Info
Dana meets a girl full of secrets on a blind date.
5.7k words
4.44
4.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! This is a fairly long story inspired by Beg For Me by n7punk. I tried to make it fairly wholesome, so there isn't much sex until the end.

Enjoy!

CW: Mentions of Racism/Homophobia, Catgirls

*****

I tapped my foot and bit my cheek as I waited, checking my phone every few seconds. Heading over now! her last text read, fifteen entire minutes ago. Was she close? Had she cancelled?

I crossed my arms and pouted, hoping to offset her confidence with my demeanour. It'd certainly be one way to start off the date. I shook my head, resuming my restless tapping. There was no point in trying to vie for control. If it was meant to be, we'd do better as equals.

Finally, my thoughts were interrupted by a clicking noise, slowly growing closer. A girl wearing a hoodie and sunglasses, despite the time of year, approached, tapping a walking stick along the ground every few feet.

As she drew nearer, I paused. Was she who I was waiting for? "Ellie?" I called. My voice wavered a bit, but my confidence returned as she turned towards me, beaming with a smile, and walked over. As she tapped up towards me, I could see whiskers from beneath her glasses, a little buttoned Felid nose between them.

"Dana?"

I nodded. "Yeah... you're a Felid?"

Her shoulders dropped. "Fuck. I swear to god, those two- is that gonna be a problem?"

"Well, they are kinda dicks, setting us up on a blind date, but I don't mind."

Her adorable smile returned. "Really?"

"Yeah, I mean humans are great, but Felids have a bunch of weird quirks that make them super interesting. I hope that's not weird to say."

"No, I find humans interesting, too."

"Why the hoodie?"

Her shoulders slumped, again. "Oh, y'know, it's safer to hide it. Can't have a tail wagging out in public..."

I sat down on the bench, finally at ease. Despite her insecurity, she was cute. She stood there, shifting her weight from one leg to the next.

"Yeah, I hate bigots. I guess you've gotta deal with like, two layers, because of the lesbian bit."

She giggled, tapping her cane and sat beside me.

"What's with the cane?"

She frowned. "They didn't tell you that either? What is with them?" She lowered her sunglasses, allowing me to see her milky white irises.

"I'm blind. I mean, in familiar spaces I get to know the scents and stuff, but out here... it's tough."

"I can't believe I didn't notice." At least I wouldn't have to worry about being unattractive to her.

She smiled, then cleared her throat, but didn't speak.

"So... when's the last time you were on a date? Must've been a while for Sam and Roger to set us up like this."

"Oh, uhh, yeah, not since I lost my sight."

"Really? I can't believe how fucking shallow people are. Especially other lesbians. I guess each thing just narrows down the dating pool, even in queer communities."

She nodded, sighing. "It's been tough, but I've got plenty of stuffies to keep me company. And Sam and Roger, too. They've been good to me."

I laughed. "Yeah, I love those two. Still can't believe they set me up with a blind Felid and didn't at least give me a heads-up."

She wilted again.

"Shit, sorry, that was probably insensitive. Can you... I don't know, tell me next time I say something dumb instead of just being all sad? Though you are super cute when you pout."

Even beneath her hoodie I could see her tail writhe. "Yeah, sorry. It's just been tough. But you're weirdly honest, so I'll try."

I nodded. "Good. Now, what do you wanna do? I assume going for a walk is out of the question."

She shook her head. "No, I like walks, especially if I get to hold on to someone. Roger used to hold my hand, but I've always wanted to clutch onto someone's arm."

I stood, reaching down to hold her hand. "If you want, you can hold my arm. I don't mind. I'm guessing I've gotta tell you about slopes and steps and crap?"

She nodded, using my hand as leverage to pull herself up. "Yeah." She folded her cane, and I helped her wrap her arms around mine. Her body was surprisingly warm, and I could feel she was lean and muscular beneath the baggy hoodie.

"Alright, I'm gonna walk forward." She clung tight as we went, yelping if she hit a rock or a lip, though I caught her each time. It made me feel really strong. It was nice for someone to need me.

We headed down the trail, through the woods, and I directed her over roots and around bends. She stubbed her toe on a rock once or twice, and we had to pause for a few moments, but after a while she started listening more effectively. Or maybe I just started giving out better directions.

"Tiny root just ahead... and now down a slope... and we're here!"

"Where?"

"My favourite place in the woods. Hear that?"

She shook her head.

"It's the very centre. Too far from any highways and roads for the wind to carry the noise. But there's also the view."

I took a seat on the bench I'd carved from a fallen tree months ago, pulling her down with me as we stared out over the treeline. We were at the highest non-treetop point in the woods, and while some skyscrapers were visible in the distance, even they were sparse. It was the most nature you could get in the city.

"Can you describe it to me?" She still clung to my arm despite having a solid seat on the log.

"Sure." I paused, imagining the paragraph splayed out before me. "Picture a field of verdant trees, the blue sky stretching out infinitely above them, meeting together on the horizon. The sun's dipping low in the sky, casting warm colours all across us, clouds staying just far enough from it to add to the atmosphere without covering the light." I figured I'd embellish it a little and leave out the skyscrapers. About midway through the description, her head fell to my shoulder and I felt her purring. My heart paused for just a beat as I realized what that meant.

After a while, I cleared my throat. "Do you... can you take off your hoodie? I want to see you."

Her purring stopped, and I bit my lip, annoyed at my selfishness. Maybe I'd pushed her too far. But, after a moment, she obliged and unzipped her hoodie, allowing her white t-shirt and short brown hair into my gaze, her tail spilling out onto the bench. It twitched slowly and awkwardly, but I felt her let out a deep sigh.

"So?"

"So what?"

"What do you think?"

She was so self-conscious. I wrapped my arm around her, pulling a squeak from her lips, and felt her purrs begin again as I told her she was beautiful. We sat like that for a while, her tail slowly quieting to a still.

I leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Can I pet your hair?"

She paused. "If you do it gently."

I found my fingers tracing her scalp not too long after; her purrs only deepened as I stroked her head, sending short tremors through her body that echoed into me. Eventually she yawned and stretched, though after how long I didn't know. "Should we head back?"

I nodded to meet her blank stare. "Oh, right. I just nodded. Yes, let's head back."

She zipped up her hoodie, stuffing away her beautiful tail.

I sighed. "Do you really have to do that?"

She nodded. "It's for safety. If the wrong person knows..."

I reached out to stroke her shoulder. She jumped, but fell into my touch after a second.

"Sorry, I should probably warn you next time."

"Next time?"

"Well, I know how much trust you put in me, so I'm hoping that you kind of like me, too."

Her tongue ran across her lips. "If we meet again, can we do it somewhere I won't have to wear this?"

"Sure. We can meet at my place, or yours, if you're more comfortable. Or we can go over to Sam and Roger's for a double date."

"Well, I definitely want to see your place at some point... but maybe neutral territory is better to start."

I nodded. "If I reach out to them, it'll spare you the long lecture about how right they always are."

She fell against me. "Thank you. You have no idea what this means to me. Even if we just end up being friends, you make me feel special."

I had to bite my tongue not to cry or whimper in joy, but I suspected she could tell. "I like you, too, Ellie. I'll text you?"

"Can we call? It's easier."

"Oh, sure, one hundred percent."

She opened up her arms, almost like for a hug. "Now, lead me out of here, oh master of the woods!"

-- -- -- -- --

"Holy shit, you guys didn't tell me she was amazing!" I said as I plopped my bag, followed swiftly by myself, down on Roger and Sam's sofa.

"Well, we thought you'd enjoy a surprise!" Came Roger's voice from the kitchen. Sam was out getting groceries, but he promised he'd be back before Ellie got here.

"Fuck you. Also, you could've warned me she had such self-esteem issues."

"Yeah, that's what I told Sam. But everything worked out, right?"

I blushed. "Not an excuse."

He hummed as he chopped veggies and tossed them in a pot. "So, how was it, really? Did you kiss?"

"Jesus, no, you horndog. I can't believe a gay man can be so interested in the sex life of a lesbian."

"Aww, why not?"

"It wasn't right! We cuddled for a bit, in the sunset, but I didn't kiss her. And it didn't seem like she wanted me to. She ended by saying we might be better off as friends."

"Ouch. But that's not what she told us over the phone. She said she couldn't wait to see you again, and to see your place, since you apparently offered?" I should've known he wasn't really asking, the divine oracle Roger always knowing the answer before you gave it.

"All she suggested was a spot she wouldn't have to wear that awful hoodie, and I suggested a couple places. First thing that came to mind."

"'Oh, Ellie, I can think of one place where you don't have to wear anything!'" he said.

"Shut up!"

Just then, the door opened and Ellie wandered in. She set her cane next to the door and hung her hoodie on the rack with ease, walking into the living room and stepping down the stairs without a second thought.

"Wow."

"Hey Dana," she said. "Hey Roger!" she called to the kitchen.

"Make yourself comfortable! Sam'll be back any minute."

She flopped onto the couch next to me, and while she was quite close, I didn't know if it was on purpose. Sure, she was used to this place, but not while I was here.

But she quelled my doubts, flopping her tail into my lap, such an obscene display of trust I'd only ever read about it in Felid fics.

She'd been so nervous the other day, but was already trusting me with her tail? I sat still for a few moments before Sam barged in, carrying piles of groceries.

"Just saw Claire pull away. Ellie's here?"

The green giant dropped the groceries onto the counter and turned to us. His eyes went wide for a second as he saw Ellie's tail, but his friendly demeanour returned immediately. "There they are! Glad you could both make it."

Her tail fluttered and she rearranged herself to sit closer to me, leaning on me ever so slightly. I held my breath, feeling her warmth again and not wanting to move or risk losing it.

Sam headed into the kitchen and I could hear them talking and laughing, but as I felt Ellie's head fall to my shoulder, her ears twitching, I focused back on her.

After a moment she seemed to realize what she was doing and a blush came to her cheeks, though she didn't back off.

Sam and Roger came into the living room, giggling to themselves as they set the table, placing a steaming pile of veggies and fish. Ellie's nose twitched as the smells hit her, and she leapt over to the table. I took my seat beside her after the feeling of her against my arm had fully faded.

Our hosts sat across from us as Ellie grabbed heaping spoonfuls of veggies and fish, her tail swishing and flicking behind her.

She was adorable. I didn't even consider eating, instead just admiring her while they served themselves. I only grabbed some food once I saw Roger elbow Sam out of the corner of my eye.

"So, how did you two meet?" Roger asked.

"Well," Ellie said, "there's this lesbian nightclub called tails and whiskers. Used to be for catgirls until the Felids took over. And well, you know about Dana's catgirl fetish, right?"

They laughed, but I just sat there, wide-eyed, tilting my head to one side while I looked at her.

"Sorry," she said, still laughing. "It's just a game we play. They ask something they already know the answer to and see if I can come up with something funny. Helps with writer's block."

"You're a writer? That's cool. How do you write, if you don't mind my asking?"

"It was tough, before, but I've saved enough money to buy the new Karmapad, which has Braille stuff. It's pretty cool."

"Also, catgirl fetish, really?"

"I felt you tense up when I offered my tail. I can guess you know what it means."

"Of course I do, but... really? We've known each other for like a week."

She shrugged. "I felt safe on our date."

Sam and Roger were eating this up from the other side of the table, so I turned my attention back to them, thinking of anything to change the subject, anything at all. "Any problems recently?"

Sam shrunk, and Roger looked over at him.

"Do we really have to talk about this now?"

"Yeah, sorry. I just wanted to change the topic. Uhh, sports?"

Roger looked at Sam. "It's good to talk about. Ellie's probably been through some stuff. Maybe you want to go first?"

She shrugged. "Not really. Mostly been sticking to myself since the date. People at the store know me now. It's been good. But Sam, we don't have to talk about it-"

"No, Roger's right. Talking about it with friends makes me realize how unacceptable it is. I need to refocus my platform, y'know?" He took a deep breath.

"It's mostly been women hitting on me, to be honest. I really don't know why they think it's acceptable, just because I'm a foreigner. One girl called me a savage. It seemed flirty, but still, really weird."

"Yeah, straight women, amirite?"

Ellie laughed, and Roger smiled. Sam nodded. "But it's been other things too. Like people stared at me when I went to the market. I was just getting bananas."

Roger put a hand on his back as Ellie took a bite of fish. "Yeah, I still get that," she said with a mouthful, then swallowed. "It sucks, but I only notice it when someone's there to point it out, cuz of the blind thing." She waved a hand in front of her eyes. She started laughing. "The worst part is the horny guys that come up to me. Hopefully I'll have the excuse that I'm taken, soon."

And with that, the conversation was back on us.

Sam was still upset, and I regretted bringing up the topic. Zemlyans were huge and kind of scary until you actually met one, but they were actually like teddy bears. It was probably a defense mechanism to avoid even more scrutiny from the news.

Roger joked, and eventually Sam joined in, teasing about the tail thing, the walk in the woods, the description of the skyline.

"I can't believe you told them about that."

"Hey, c'mon, they're just teasing."

"I know, but..." I paused, realizing how nice it was to see her out of her shell. She'd been so defensive in the park, so cautious, even after we were alone. But here... I smiled.

"Fine, we'll cut her some slack," Sam said. "Besides, it's time for dessert!"

They retreated into the kitchen, giggling, while Ellie licked her plate. They proceeded to wheel out a three-tiered white cake with a wedding arch on top and a tiny scene of a cat and a woman in a wedding gown.

"Couldn't find a Felid, sorry."

I buried my head in my hands, but as Ellie took a moment to realize what was sitting in front of us, she beamed.

"You guys are really lucky we're both weird, or you'd be scaring us into permanent celibacy," I said from between my fingers.

Ellie elbowed me and laughed again, grabbing her fork as Sam cut her a slice.

The cake was delicious; I had to admit. Roger worked at a bakery, and it was no wonder. I loved birthdays at their place.

"So, why haven't you introduced us before? I thought I knew most of your friends?"

"Partially, we were waiting to see if you were a good fit..." Sam started, then trailed off.

"And?"

Ellie turned to me. "I just wasn't ready. I hated myself, and while I still kinda do, it's better. Especially with you."

"You are really horny, aren't you? We literally met last week."

She shrugged. "I guess. I'm not even in heat." She turned to me. "Yet."

Heat, right. I'd forgotten about that part of Felid biology. I hoped I was around when Ellie went into heat. It made me shiver.

"Now look who's horny," she whispered.

"Fuck, this cake's just so good!" I said, trying to change the subject. Her tail whipped me and returned to waving behind her as she ate.

Finally, the four of us sat on the couch, Roger in Sam's lap, Ellie curled up, purring in mine.

"I'm glad we've made another cute couple."

I was done with their pushiness. "Holy shit, guys, take it easy. We need to figure out what this is." I wasn't unappreciative of the support, but they were taking it too far. "This is literally our second date. We haven't even decided if we're a thing. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but can you give us some space?"

Ellie's tail rubbed my chest.

"Of course, sorry. We just, y'know, we get excited. It's nice to have other gay couples. Especially with non-humans."

Ellie's eyes opened and she yawned. "Yeah, I'd love to have another double date with you guys, but I have to admit you're pushing a bit hard."

Their eyes drooped, but they nodded. "You're right, fine. We'll be good, I promise." Roger said as Sam pouted.

"I was just trying to help."

"I know, darling, I know. Now, let's let these two lovebirds have some alone time, shall we?"

As they began to head upstairs, I spoke up. "Actually, I should be going. Do you need a ride, Ellie?"

-- -- -- -- --

I put the car in park as I reached Ellie's townhouse. She was leaning against the window, her tail swishing tiredly.

We sat silently for a moment before I cleared my throat.

She shook her head and unbuckled her seatbelt, opening the door. "Thanks for the ride, Dana. Do you... uh, how do I say this? Do you want to come up?"

I looked at her for a moment. "Well, sure, but I'll promise now I won't do anything without your permission."

She nodded. "Yeah, I don't really want to have sex or anything. But I would like to cuddle some more, if that's okay?"

I smiled. "Of course. C'mon, lead the way."

Her house was a bit cluttered, but she stepped over each pile of papers and clothes with ease, leading me to her bedroom. "Okay, I'm going to ask you this, but I want an honest answer, okay?"

I nodded. "Sure."

"Can... would it be okay if we slept together? You're just... really warm. And I feel safe." She held herself close, her arms crossed, tail hanging low.

I stepped forward and sat on the bed. "Of course. It'd be nice to see if we'll need one bed or two." I slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Shit, sorry. I... that was presumptuous. What I meant was..."

She sat next to me. "It's okay. Let's talk more in the morning, okay?"

I nodded, unbuttoning my shirt. "Wait, do you want me to be clothed?"

"It's up to you. I usually sleep naked, but I'll wear my pajamas tonight."

"Alright, I'll be in my underwear if that's okay."

She pulled me under the blankets. The bed smelled like her. "Why do you trust me so much?"

"I don't know." She wrapped herself around me, her tail twirling around my leg. We were completely intertwined, her head resting in the crook of my neck.

"You make me feel safe." She started to purr, the rumbling in her chest vibrating against me. Her cheek rubbed against mine, and I gasped. Her eyes went wide.

"Sorry! Oh my god, I didn't even realize. Do you want a towel?" She sat up, tail alert and anxious.

I sat in silence for a second, my breath slow. Sure, she'd trusted me with her tail, but marking me? On the second date?

12