Me & Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her back against me. "It's okay. I just... there's one thing. If you're going to mark me, can we say we're officially in a relationship? I only really want to go around smelling like my girlfriend."

She kissed my shoulder after a long moment of silence. "Okay. We'll talk more in the morning, but I guess we're girlfriends now. But you're sure you're okay with my marks? It just... I feel comfortable marking you, but I want to be sure you're okay with it. Even smelling like a Felid can get you in trouble, and-"

"I know. You can do it, if you want." She resumed her purring as she nuzzled against me, our arms around each other. In that moment, she was my entire world. My girlfriend.

Somehow she'd called me out earlier when she'd said I had a Felid fetish, and as I began smelling her scent, rubbing into my cheeks and chest, I felt whole.

-- -- -- -- --

I awoke to find her still clinging to me, a line of drool hanging from the corner of her mouth. With a gentle thumb I wiped it away and lay on my back, her head nuzzling against my chest.

We breathed for a while, silent and together, until she blinked slowly and stretched, shaking slightly, and yawned. She turned to me, a lazy smile plastered on her face.

"Hey, babe," I said, to which she stifled a yelp. "Too much?"

She shook her head, diving into my embrace. "I just wasn't expecting pet names already. I like it. Wanna talk now or later?"

"Let's get it over with. That way we can eat breakfast in a good mood."

"Okay. I'll start." She paused, thinking of her first question. "I wanna be monogamous. Is that okay with you?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I've been interested in poly shit, but could never get over the jealousy."

She smiled. "Now you."

"Well, I know you said you aren't ready for sex, and I respect that, but it's an important part of relationships, to me. Eventually, at least."

She nodded slowly, turning her head to look away from me. "I want that, too. I just don't know when, or if I'll ever be comfortable with my body."

"I'm cool with just cuddling until you're ready. And I will do everything in my power to make you more comfortable. If you want me to plant kisses on your shy parts, I'll do it."

Her tail came up to smack me in the face.

"Okay, another question: how do you feel about being in a public relationship with me?"

She turned to face me. "I really want to go public, obviously. I mean, you like me, so you've gotta be a head-turner." I snickered. "But I don't know. I think I'd feel bad for ruining your reputation."

I reached down to stroke her hair, but decided to wait. "I'll respect your decision, but... I don't really care what people think. We've got Sam and Roger, and I'm sure you've got other friends. We don't need the support of strangers."

"Still, it's dangerous."

I sighed. "I know."

She turned to me. "How do you feel about marriage, kids?"

"I don't know. Marriage always seemed cool, but I don't know if I want kids, ever. I hope that's okay."

She nodded against me. "Yeah, I don't think I want kids. At least I don't see myself with any besides Sam and Rogers' eventual muffins."

"Muffins? You're adorable." I paused. "How do you feel about casual touching? Like me petting your hair or hugging you? Shit, I guess we haven't even kissed yet."

"Bunch'a prudes," she said, rubbing her cheek against my bra, to which I laughed. "I love touching, as long as I'm in a good mood. And even when I'm in a bad mood, it can help. But if I say no, I mean it."

I nodded. "Of course. So, is there anything off-limits?"

"Well, going against my fur is super annoying, but I think I'd like it very occasionally, if it's the right setting. Otherwise, be super careful with my tail. It's really sensitive."

I reached down, rubbing her lower back. "Do you mind if I..."

Her tail came up to me. "Be careful. Gentle but firm, I've heard, though I've never let anyone play with it before."

I ran a finger along it, and she shivered, her eyes closing. "Bad?"

"No, that's... ohh," she moaned as I wrapped my hand around her tail, putting slight pressure on it, and dragged in harmony with her fur's direction.

"Be careful or..." her face scrunched up, and she shivered again.

"Or what?" I paused for a moment. She blinked, and gently pulled her tail away.

"Wow. I almost..." her voice shrank. "Came."

"What? Really?"

"You don't need to be so loud! But, yeah. Holy shit that was good. Never in public I guess." She booped my nose, sitting up. "Anything else you want to say?"

"I guess not. You're comfortable with being girlfriends and using pet names?"

She nodded. "Absolutely. I really like nicknames."

"Cool. In that case, I've got nothing more."

She leaned in. "If we're done with that..." she blushed. "Can you make me breakfast? I've always wanted a housewife."

"Damn girl, you religious?"

She shook her head. "I just like the fantasy. It's okay if you don't want to."

"Nah, it's cool. I'll make you something. As long as you let me pet your tail some more."

She buried her face in my chest. "Dana!" Then, quieter. "Yes, please."

-- -- -- -- --

"I'm here!" I shouted to the townhouse. El was probably writing in her study, so I just dropped the groceries off quickly and headed upstairs. I fixed my hair in the hallway mirror and pushed open her door to find... nothing. Her Karmapad was off, meaning she hadn't written anything recently. Open books and notepads, all in braille, lay scattered about. The clutter gave me a headache.

I knocked on the bedroom door to hear a soft "come in."

El was on the bed, wearing a t-shirt and panties, my favourite outfit of hers. Her tail swished, and I closed the door behind me. "Something wrong? You're not writing."

Her tail's swish slowed. "I just got to a particularly steamy scene and was hoping for some inspiration from my darling girlfriend."

"Steamy how?"

She pulled off her shirt, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra. I gasped as I saw her tits. "What are you doing?"

"I want to try, with you. I'm sick of being the one dragging us down."

"What are you talking about? I've told you so many times I like cuddling. Plus, seeing your tail orgasms... they make me so horny."

"But I want to try. Let's go slow, but I want you to touch me. Please?"

"Of course. Are you absolutely sure?"

She nodded. "Yes, please. I want to feel your tongue."

I climbed over top of her, her bare chest so beautiful in the afternoon sun. With a kiss to the cheek, I drifted down, kissing her jaw, then ravishing her neck and collarbone.

Finally, my gaze settled on her tits. "What do you need?"

"Tell me I'm beautiful?"

I kissed her neck again, making her back arch beneath me. "You are so beautiful, El. I adore every bit of you. The parts that I've seen before..." I mashed my lips into hers, leaving her gasping as I pulled back. "And the parts I haven't," I said, kissing between her breasts, soaking her tiny mound of fluff in my saliva.

She gasped as I relished every second of her body. I kissed her stomach, something I was used to doing, though this time I ventured down to just above her underwear, then back up to lick her tits.

"You are the love of my life, El. Ever since that first day in the woods, and our second date, when you didn't want to leave the car without me... my life has gotten so much better."

I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Do you need to stop?"

She shook her head. "No, please. I want it." She laughed. "I love you, too. You've made my life better. You're the only girl I've ever considered doing this with."

I licked her left nipple and moved back up to kissing her cheek, running one hand through her hair.

She pulled away, catching her breath, as I wiped the spit from my chin. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I love you so much. But... can you touch my tail as I pull off my panties?"

I reached down to grab the base of her tail, and she moaned into my fingers. Her panties slid down, pulling a trail of slime with them, and I stroked her tail up, only ever up. She was now naked beneath me, and I continued to stroke her tail, pretending she wasn't. I wasn't going to move until she settled in.

Slowly, the tension left her body, and she sighed. I began to kiss my way back down, never neglecting my continued stroking, and eventually came face-to-face with her pussy.

Her tail thrashed, pulling itself from my grasp.

She closed her legs, and I backed up. "It's okay if you want to end here. You did so well."

"No, I want it. Please, Day."

I returned my focus to her genitals, slowly helping her separate her legs, though she covered her face with her hands. "Please. Please, touch me. Let me feel you."

I leaned in, taking a second to admire her pussy. It was surrounded by the same light brown tufts as the rest of her body, and I ran my finger along one lip. She shuddered, and as I withdrew, a streak of grool came with me.

As I continued to stroke her labia, not wanting to overwhelm her, her clit slowly poked out from its hood. "Hi," I whispered, leaning in to give it a light peck.

She writhed beneath me, her tail wrapping around my throat gently. "I want you inside."

I licked along her slit, though she was plenty wet already, and I readied my middle finger. I'd kept my nails nicely trimmed since our first date, just in case, and I stuck it in.

She gasped, her legs stretching out and shaking before settling down again. Her tail swished back and forth.

I resumed stroking her tail to add a familiar sensation to the proceedings, and I felt her tense up around me. Apparently one finger inside and another kiss to the clit was all it took as she writhed for a solid eighteen seconds, longer than any of her tail orgasms.

Finally, after I thought she was staying on her high forever, she came back down, sighing into my arms. I helped her put her underwear back on, and held her close as she marked me, again. Her marks from this morning hadn't worn off yet, but she didn't seem to care.

I kissed her forehead, again and again, rubbing against her and whispering tiny affirmations into her ears.

Finally, her eyes refocused on me. "Hi," she said.

"Hi." I was beaming. I was so proud of her, for trying so hard.

"Thank you, Day. I want to do that again."

"Now?"

"No. No, I just want to smell you right now."

"But I smell like you."

"Exactly."

I held her as she rubbed her scent glands all over my face and chest, then curled up on my stomach so she could angle herself to reach my clothes. "You're mine. Everyone else will know."

"Everyone else does know, since, y'know, I told them."

"At work?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I had enough of the little comments about Matthew, so I told them." Matthew was cute, but completely incapable of standing up for himself. It was the womanly thing to do.

"I love you."

"Shh... you're talking nonsense. You just love what I can do with my hands."

"No! Of course I- oh. You shouldn't mess with someone whose claws she spent the whole day sharpening."

"Really?" Her claws dug into my back, renewing her tiny scars.

"Does that answer your question?"

"It does. You're so hot when you're making me yours."

"Get used to it. You'll never escape."

She draped herself across me, and I leaned over to kiss her chin. I'd never been sure about marriage before, but now I was considering it. The only question: what kind of ring would she like?

*****

Thanks for reading!

12