Me and Georgina Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Go and fetch the photos, then, and come and sit next to me. Are you absolutely sure that every photo you have is here, Georgina?'

I allowed her to move away from me, and gather the items up from the table. She brought them back, and plonked them on the settee next to me, and then she bent over and kissed me as hard as she could, her mouth opening, and her perfume and passion engulfing me wonderfully. I ran my hand up the back of her thighs as Georgina bent over me, and I felt the wet panties again, tight to her vagina, but I noticed that she looked a little sad when she lifted her head and looked into my eyes, and I sensed that she wanted to tell me something.

'Paul, I promise that every picture and photo that I own is here. I also have two video films in a locked draw, and you can see them whenever you want to --if you want to. I am not proud of some of these things, Paul, and I don't particularly want to look at them with you, but,... but,'

'But what Georgina,' and she sat down next to me on the sofa, and I could see tears welling up in her eyes. I kissed her on the cheek, and tried to placate her. 'It's OK Georgina, everything is OK. You can trust me' --(that's like saying 'the cheque's in the post', isn't it)--, 'and you can tell me all about the skeletons that obviously haunt you, Georgina.' I clamped her body into me by putting my arm right round her shoulders, and pulling her into me, and I watched the silky thighs squirm right beside me.

'Oh Paul, my God, what have you done to me? For the last God knows how many years, I have had to be independent, and very private. My earlier life wasn't very pleasant, but I've never wanted to talk about it, and I've learnt to stand on my own two feet, and throw myself into my work. All I've wanted was a warm, kind man to come along, someone who wouldn't judge me by my past, and someone who would take me under their wing, and be considerate towards me. Never in a million years did I think that it would be a handsome, 19 year old, young man, and I still can't really believe it, Paul. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up in a minute, and find you gone, and it's all been a dream. By agreeing to show you all my photos, and tell you about myself, I think I can finally erase all the horrible memories, and show you that you mean so much to me now. I have to trust someone, Paul, and I trust you.'

Georgina started to sniffle, but I held her face and began to kiss her again, and our mouths opened to lash our tongues together. She was a passionate woman and I loved it!! Her hardness and bitterness, and the rudeness in the office, could almost certainly be explained by her loneliness and unhappy memories, but she was willing to tell me all about them, and I could hopefully understand, and then help her move on to a new, happier era in her life.

'I understand what you're trying to say, Georgina, and you know it would be really beneficial if you spilled it all out, wouldn't it? That's what you want to do, isn't it? You don't have to look at the photos, but I do, don't I? You don't have to watch the videos, but I do, don't I?' ( I'm kind, I thought, but I'm not a mug—I want to see the lurid photos and videos, no question). That way I will understand more about your life, won't I? 'The 'Rules' still apply, of course, Georgina, don't they?' and I laughed, trying to keep her spirits up. 'Now, go and make some coffee, and we'll get you through this,' and I smacked her bottom, playfully, as I pushed her off the sofa towards the kitchen.

While she made the coffee, I flicked through a few of the pages of the first album. Some were of a little girl, with her parents, a few more of the same girl in school uniform and playing sports, and I saw a couple of a very sexy teenager, obviously Georgina. Nothing rude, just jeans and jumper, but there was no doubting that the attractive girl was going to grow into a fine young, attractive woman. Then I saw her with a man, his arm around her shoulders while they posed for the camera. He was in his thirties, at least, while Georgina was just a teenager. An uncle? Her father? Did it matter?

Just then, Georgina returned with the coffee, and I closed the album.

'I want you to tell me everything about your early life, Georgina. Even if it hurts. OK?'

'Yes, I know Paul, and I want to tell you it all. Afterwards, will you make love to me, very slowly, just to take all the horrible memories away?,' and she kissed me really tenderly. I smiled and my reply was in the kiss.

'I can't talk with the lights on, though, Paul. I can't do it with the lights on. I will tell you what you want to know, but just hold me in the darkness, it'll be much easier, please!!'

I switched off the lights in the caravan, and Georgina stretched out on the sofa, laying her head on my lap, so that I could stroke her hair, and caress her, and coax her through the traumatic memories that she was going to have to recall. Although it was now dark in the room, her perfume was again stunning to my senses, and I could feel her shapely body in the sexy clothes, although there was some light from the moon that crept in through the curtains. I could see her creamy thighs stretched out along side of me.

Georgina told me about her childhood in north London, about her parents, who were now deceased, and her elder brother, who had emigrated to Australia years ago. She held one of my hands very tightly, as though it was a lucky charm, and I was able to caress her gently with my other hand. She then spoke about meeting 'Charlie', and very quickly told me that he was 20 years older than her, was a scrap-metal dealer in London, and had lavished Georgina with whatever she wanted. She said she had fallen under his spell when she was 17, and went against her parents' wishes and married Charlie when she was just 20 years old.

So, Georgina had married a 40 year old scrap-metal dealer when she was only 20, and it was against her parents' wishes --not a great start to adult life!! Charlie must have been the man in the photo.

'Were you happy, Georgina? Was it a good life?' She didn't speak for a moment or two.

'I thought it was going to be great --you do at that age, don't you? He took me to parties, bought me nice things, took me up the West End of London for nights out, and I thought I was really happy. But my parents didn't really want anything to do with the marriage, and Charlie started to get very moody, especially when he had no money. In the scrap business, you either had loads of money in your pocket, or you didn't have any at all. He wouldn't let me go out to work, even though I wanted to, as he got very jealous, but when we went out together, I had to dress up like a tart just so he could show me off, mainly to his mates.'

'What did you do all the time, then, Georgina? You're not stupid, are you?'

'I carried on studying at home. I wanted to be a teacher, but I hadn't got the exams, so I was determined to learn while I was married. I did 'Open University' on the TV and spent as much time as I could swatting up, particularly on maths, which was my favourite. Charlie said if I qualified to be a teacher, he would let me work in a school.—I suppose he thought that children wouldn't be a danger to me!!'

'What went wrong then, Georgina? Give me a kiss --you're being so brave, you stunning, sexy woman,' and I lifted her head to mine, and we mingled our lips together, and then our tongues and saliva, and then I felt her breasts heaving in the tight T shirt. They were so soft, but beautifully curvy in the shapely bra.

'Well, things got quite a lot worse, Paul. I started to get a few little jobs helping out at schools, while I continued with my studies at home, but Charlie got more and more moody, and sometimes he could be quite threatening. He...he. ...he didn't...,' and Georgina turned her head away, not wanting to look into my eyes.

'What Georgina? Go on, it's OK, it really is OK. Bury these demons, go on.'

'Well, he didn't actually hit me, but he was so jealous, and he was much older and more powerful than me, it became a nightmare. I had to look good when we went out, and he loved to show me off. I was just his plaything really, but I was determined to try and keep going.'

'He'd earned quite a lot of money one year, and was quite flush, when I was about 25, I suppose, and we went to Turkey on holiday for a couple of weeks. I really looked forward to it, and thought it might bring us a bit closer together, but it was quite the opposite. Oh, Paul...it was horrible, but at the time, I tried to think it was nice...oh God.'

'What happened in Turkey, Georgina?'

'It was horrific, Paul. I couldn't go into details, not at all. We were having quite a nice holiday, and I was doing my best to placate Charlie, and look really sexy for him, but one night, he overstepped the mark, and that was the end for me. This 45 year old man, supposed to be my husband, had allowed me to be treated just like a whore. He...he let...he let 3 Turkish men sort of...sort of play with me in the back room of the restaurant where they worked, and it was horrific.' She was having a job to get the words out, but I let her carry on. 'It was the second to last night of the holiday, and I suppose Charlie thought that he could just take liberties with me, before he had to return and face the real world back in England. He...he just sat and watched, until they were finished, and then we just walked back to our cottage together, as though we'd just come out of church.'

'Couldn't you do anything, Georgina?'

'What could I do, Paul? I was alone with my husband and 3 other men. I didn't speak the language, didn't know anybody else in the country, never mind the village, and had no-one to turn to. Charlie had all the money, the airline tickets, and I was helpless. I was determined, though, to leave Charlie when we got back to England. I closed my thoughts and feelings to it all, and concentrated on just getting back home in one piece. Fuck Charlie, and fuck this marriage, I thought.' Georgina was crying by now.

'Come on now, Georgina, come on. There's no need for that, is there?' I'd never heard her swear before, and it didn't really suit her, but what did suit me was the way she curled up in a ball in my lap. She was closing it all in, like a hedgehog, fending off all-comers. Her legs curled right up, her knees under her chin almost, and I was able to put my arms round her and hold her tightly to me. Her thighs, under the mini-skirt, were totally exposed and I was able to alternate between caressing her back, her face and shoulders, her milky white thighs, and, for split seconds every now and then, I went under the hem of the skirt and ran my fingers gently round Georgina's ass and between the tops of her thighs.

This didn't seem to put Georgina off, and I didn't prompt her in any way.

'They were all swarthy men, Paul, all older than me, and they looked so polite and considerate as we were eating our meal. I couldn't believe it when they held my arms and just led me into the small yard at the back of the restaurant. Straight away, their hands were all over me. There were some old chairs, and an old settee, in the yard, and one of the men, the eldest I think, sat down on a chair, his flies already undone. Oh Paul...it was awful, awful...but Charlie, the bastard, just smiled and kept drinking more wine as he watched it!!'

'You don't have to, Geo...,' but she wouldn't let me finish.

'I had to suck them all down into my throat, Paul. I had to suck their cocks inside my mouth. UUgh!! They pushed me to my knees, and then just held me there, as each one got really hard and wet in my mouth.'

I was getting the feeling, like the naïve young man that I was, that Georgina was not as traumatised about all these recollections as she liked to make out. I wasn't pushing her for intimate details, and yet she knew all the little things that had occurred. It was making me excited, but I didn't think it was supposed to make her excited, too. I let my fingers run under her skirt again, only this time I slid them under the panties, into her pubic hair, and gently between the wet lips of Georgina's cunt.

What a fantastic feeling!! She was absolutely sopping, and 'accidentally on purpose' she moved the muscles in her legs slightly, so that the padded vaginal lips opened subtly to let my fingers into her. I did not retract!! Could it be that Georgina wanted to get turned on while recounting her tale, so that she could get it out of her system, whilst at the same time end up getting a good fucking to put the matter to rest? I'd test her.

'Did you take more than one cock in your mouth at the same time, Georgina,' and I pushed two digits right into her opening body. I felt a slurp.

'I think...I think so, Paul. Yes, I had two cocks in my mouth at one time. Oh, that's nice, Paul, ye...yes, oh Paul, you're so understanding!!' (What's understanding about sticking your fingers up a mature woman's cunt when she's recalling being raped on holiday—but I was just a 19 year old, and didn't know anything!!).

'Go on Georgina. Open your legs. Carry on, so that you can forget the episode for ever!!' Her legs opened straight away, and my hand pulled her skirt right up, and then I went to the front of her black panties. The moon shone down onto the sofa as I pushed my fingers down the front of Georgina's pants, and went at her a little more roughly.

'Come on Georgina, tell me. You want to tell me what happened in Turkey, so I want to know it all. You're very wet, really wet, aren't you, and I know that you're really enjoying telling me aren't you? Did they 'cum' on your face, Georgina, or did you let them spurt down your throat --come on, tell me, you want to, don't you, then you might get a good fucking on that big bed of yours.'

Her breathing was now heavy, she was panting, and her head lolled about. One of her hands went down onto the front of her pants, to push my fingers through the material.

'Yes, Paul, push in harder, go on, please. They all fucked me Paul. One came in my mo... yes, yes, harder, Paul. One came in my mouth, and then they just bent me over the settee and fucked me hard from behind, each taking turns, while the other two got their breath back. '

'Aaaaaaghhh, Paul, Paul, no, no,,,,yesssss ----I'm 'cumming' Paul,' and I could feel her cunt in spasms as Georgina could no longer control its movements. There was no question that Georgina had brought that climax on herself, and she just lay in my arms, silently coming back down to normality.

We weren't going to discuss Turkey anymore that evening, I could see that, but perhaps my interrogation of her behaviour had added to her eroticism, and it was something that she couldn't resist. I made a mental note to try it with Georgina whenever possible. She had a lot of life to look back over.

'I really must go Georgina. I've got to call in the pub on the way home, and I have to be at work by 7 in the morning.'

'No Paul, no. Please!! You said,' and she squirmed her body all round me, and her lips were kissing me all over my face, but I had to resist --just this once. I wanted to toy with her just one more time, to really stretch her loyalty, and then I would give her just what she wanted, just what the rules were designed for!!

'I have to Georgina, but I will be here tomorrow evening to take you for a quiet drink. I know it's a Monday, but I think you deserve a reward after the heartache of this evening. Put the photos away, and I will inspect them another time, Georgina. OK?'

'I suppose it will have to be, won't it,' she giggled, 'but I shall expect you to treat me like a lady tomorrow --all within the 'code of conduct' of course. Any particular outfit, Paul?'

'I'll come round at 7o'clock, inspect your clothes, and then I'll choose. I can wait while you get ready then, can't I, Georgina?' I had left within 5 minutes.

I had learnt another lesson tonight. If you let a woman talk through her ordeals, you will probably find out that they enjoy being a little submissive, and really get turned on by having to recall their experiences. Georgina certainly did, and I was sure there was more where that came from --and I still hadn't seen the photos or the videos yet!!

The following evening, we had found a very secluded pub out in the country, about 40 minutes drive away, and were sitting by the enormous log fire in the lounge bar by 8.30. I had chosen Georgina's outfit when I went to collect her, and she looked classically fuckable!!

I didn't want anything sluttish, or tartish, but I wanted it to be classy and sophisticated, with really erotic underwear underneath. It was a cold January night, so Georgina's underwear was covered by the thick, suede coat that she often wore, but I insisted that Georgina took it off as soon as we were in the pub. There weren't many others in the tiny, little inn, and the lounge bar was dimly lit with only a few candles to supplement the glow from the hot fire. We sat in a couple of chairs near the fire, but I made sure that I was facing Georgina, and that she was facing the little wooden bar. A couple of tots of whisky, and packets of crisps, soon got our blood flowing again.

'Now Georgina. This is a very quiet pub, out of the way, and no-one is likely to know us here, are they? You look stunning in the mauve dress, and the sheer black stockings only add to the picture of classy sexiness that you portray.' She smiled her appreciative smile, and crossed the silky legs. Oh, God --I was rampant already. The dress was not short, it sat beautifully on this 51 year old woman, and it melded tightly to her body, and her fine breasts stood out magnificently.

There was a bar girl behind the bar, about 18 I should think, and every now and then, the elderly landlord would poke his nose round the corner, to make sure everything was OK. After a couple of sips from our glasses, I began to entice Georgina a little.

'This is very nice, Georgina, isn't it? You look really classy tonight, and I'd love to make love to you in that dress. Have you any photos in that dress, you know, erotic photos?'

'I'm not telling you about any of the photos, Paul. Please. You can look through them as much as you want, but I don't want to talk about them. Some of them I had to steal from their owners when we separated, just so that they didn't get in the wrong hands --I should've torn them up really, but there we are. I want you to make love to me, though. In any dress, any dress at all. You know that Paul, don't you?'

'Georgina, I want us to go away for a weekend together --in about 2 or 3 weeks time, when the weather is a bit warmer. Would you like that? I know a lovely little place down on the south coast, and if we both took Friday afternoon off work, we could drive down and have a nice couple of days together before coming back on the Sunday evening.' She almost bit my arm off!!

'Oh God, yes please, Paul. Oh yes. Anywhere. Take me away and play with me. That would be absolutely lovely. I don't really know the south coast very well, so you can show me the sights, and perhaps the beaches. If you want to take me out of the bedroom, that is!!'

I was going to have a dirty weekend with this mature woman and she couldn't wait!! She just wanted to give herself to me, and enjoy all the attention.

'Of course, Georgina, we need to get you a new outfit before we go, so next Saturday we'll go into the city, and buy you some boots, with matching skirt and top. The expense of the clothes, and the weekend, will be shared between us, Georgina. OK.'

She was agreeable to anything, and I think it was probably the first time in years that anybody had offered a little break away from the caravan for her. I could see the excitement on her face, and I really did keep feeling sorry for her, particularly after the tales she had told me about her marriage to Charlie --what a shit he must have been. Treating Georgina like a lady would bring great rewards to me, and I could probably be rough and dominating with her, as long as I stayed by her side, and protected her from loneliness and despair.