Me and Georgina Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Of course, Georgina, the 'rules' will apply all the time, even for the weekend away, and I would like to bring a camera with me, to take scenic pictures and capture memories for my scrapbook.' I smiled at the sexy woman, and I went to the bar to top up the drinks, and Georgina knew full well what I meant.

'I love the white underwear I chose for you this evening, Georgina. It holds your body beautifully, and you look really sexy again.' I had changed the subject from the weekend, but the scene had been set for our little break away together, and Georgina could enjoy the thoughts over the next few weeks. I reached over and put my hand on Georgina's knee, quite subtly to start with, but I could see that she was enjoying my touch. She was facing the bar, and I had done this on purpose, as I wanted to test Georgina in the face of public display. We knew no-one here, but it was still in public, and I wondered how far she would allow me to venture.

'I'd love to caress you now, Georgina, you're legs are really turning me on again.' I watched her smiling at me, and I knew that the thought excited her, in spite of being sat in the lounge bar of a public house. This was a woman who could show off almost the entire length of her legs in an office, and still give the impression that she had no control over it, so what I wanted to do now should be easy for her.

'I'd love to run my fingers up your thigh and feel the soft, white skin above your stocking tops, Georgina. Would you like that?' My fingers crept another inch or two up her leg, and then I stopped for a moment, and watched Georgina's face. Did she want me to go on? Did she want the exciting feeling of exhibiting herself here in this quiet little country pub? I carried on.

'Georgina, please just cross your legs for me. You know how it excites me. Let your dress ride up your thighs, so that I can see more of your sexy legs. You shouldn't be ashamed of them, Georgina --and I don't think you are, are you? You've always loved teasing with your legs, and I saw you loads of times at the office letting your skirt go up your legs --you almost gave all the old men heart attacks. Do it for me now, Georgina, please do it.'

I took my hand away from her thigh, and took a sip from my glass. I was able to watch Georgina begin one of her clever movements of crossing her legs without appearing to know what she was doing. It was fabulous. The woollen, mauve material rode up and up, and she held her thigh up just long enough to allow the hem to go far enough up, without her suspenders coming into view. She was a past master at the art. She rested her thigh across the other leg, and I could have fucked her there and then --and she knew it!!

I noticed that the old landlord appeared to spend more and more time in our 'bar' and it was pretty obvious why. Georgina was not making a spectacle of herself, but she was showing off her stunning legs in the high heels, and who could blame anybody for wanting to watch. This was the first time I had asked Georgina to do anything in public for me, and I didn't want to overdo it on this occasion --we were just starting off, and if I went slowly, slowly, then I could increase my demands over the months, and Georgina would learn my ways. She had said, 'Do what you want with me, Paul, treat me as your slave, I love the rules,' hadn't she? Well, I wanted to build her up nicely, so that indeed she was my slave and plaything. It was mind-blowing stuff for a young man.

'I want to give you satisfaction, this evening, Georgina. I want to make your body tingle with excitement. You are already arousing me with your stunning limbs, and I love the way you let me look at you when we are out in public. It's very dark outside now, Georgina, and I don't think I can wait until we get back to the caravan --I want to explore you in the car, Georgina --I want to go now and caress and touch you when we get back into the car.'

'Oh yes, me too, Paul. Oh that sounds exciting—God, I feel like a young girl again. Now? Can we go now, Paul?'

'Wait a moment, Georgina. One more thing. I want to visit the 'Gents,' but when I return, I want you to show me your legs fully, as I walk back to you across the room. I want you to cross your legs again, so that I can really see all of them. You know, don't you? Then we'll go, Georgina.' She just smiled as I left my chair, and I could tell she was excited about my suggestions. I returned a minute or two later, and as I entered the bar, I watched Georgina start to give her short display.

Her dress had already been high on her thighs, and now she made great play of uncrossing her legs, and re-crossing them the other way. As I watched, the darkness at the tops of Georgina's thighs was so tantalising, and I could spot very briefly stocking tops and white skin, but then it was gone, and only the stunning legs in the black nylon were on view again. It was a scintillating display, carried out by a professional cock-teaser, and now she deserved some of the attention I had promised her.

My cock was already hard as we left the pub, and I had watched the landlord almost dribble down his shirt as he smiled goodbye to Georgina as we went by. He had seen her wonderful display, no doubt, and I'm sure I had heard him say, 'Hope to see you again,' as we left through the door. We walked across to the car, parked in the gravel car park, and I went round to Georgina's side to open her door. I couldn't resist. In the pitch dark, I cuddled up to Georgina's back, and put my hands round her waist.

Then, I unbuttoned her big coat, and caressed her tummy, feeling the suspender belt under her dress, around her waist. Georgina let out a sigh, and leaned her hands against the car.

'Oh Paul...' My hands stayed on the outside of her dress, and the coldness of the night made us both shiver, but I wanted Georgina to shiver through sheer lust. I played with her breasts, I cupped them and squeezed them, and then I ran my hands down again to the insides of Georgina's thighs. I felt the suspenders running down to her stocking tops, and I ran a hand into the centre, right onto Georgina's vagina. Her breathing started to become a little heavier, and I knew she wanted to continue.

I began to ease Georgina's dress up the front of her thighs, pulling, pulling, pulling, touching her skin, and then the tufts of hair, and then the panties that were pulled tightly into her cunt. I ran a finger along the wet material.

'Paul, Paul...God...Paul,.you've got me Paul. Do what you want --here ---now!!' The display in the pub had obviously turned on Georgina as well. She was holding tightly to the roof of the car, now, and I rolled her dress up and tucked it into itself, so that it remained in place, at her waist, without me having to hold it any longer. I was able to concentrate on playing with Georgina's body, and she certainly needed the concentration. From behind, Georgina's coat was hiding her body, but against the car, her legs and tummy were open to the elements.

Quickly, I pulled Georgina's tight panties down her thighs, and pulled her legs apart so that I could play easily with her cunt. Her little panties were stretched across her open thighs.

'Yes, Paul, oh yes. Carry on. I'm so wet!!' And she was --so wet! I pushed my fingers up her --one, then two, then three, and her sighs became louder with each finger. I rubbed my thumb through her pubes, and stroked across her clit on occasions, her sighing now quite frantic.

'Looking forward to the holiday, Georgina? I want to take you across to a little Island I know, and take pictures of you in the sand, with the waves crashing all around you.' My fingers were lifting her up onto tip-toe with each thrust up into her cunt. 'Take you into the sand dunes, and make you undress down to your underwear, and then fuck you over the rocks. Would you like that Georgina, would you?'

'Yes, yes, Paul. Fuck me anywhere you like, Paul. Take pictures of m...don't stop, Paul, please, don't stop ...oh, just fuck me now, Paul. Please fuck me Paul, please, please.' She wasn't kidding, and she was rampant.

'Open the door, Georgina, open the door,' and between us we quickly got her door open, and held it ajar. At least we were partially hidden, and Georgina didn't seem to give a damn anyway. She again stood close to the car, her hands on the roof, and I managed to unzip myself. I had to ease Georgina's coat up at the back, and I held my cock in my hand and tried to guide myself towards her open legs. I looked down and her naked ass looked magnificent, ---firm and inviting. God, this was some woman --51 years old, supposedly refine and classy, but quite willing, and able, to still be fucked in a pub car-park. Magnificent!!

Slowly, I was able to feed my cock up into Georgina's delicious and receptive cunt from the rear. She had eased her legs back a foot or two, and arched her back, and I was up her like a rat up a drainpipe. As I slid in, Georgina let out a deep sigh, as though I had knocked the wind from her, but she was very quick to push back and get into that wonderful fucking rhythm. In, out, in, out, in, out, and I held tightly to her hips underneath the coat. I could easily keep her dress from falling down as I held her, so we just carried on regardless.

'You have such a wonderful body, Georgina, I could go on fucking you for ages. I want to get right up inside you,' and I just kept thrusting right up into her, and I thought that my words might heighten her excitement. I think they did.

'Yes, Paul. Chriss...Fuck me harder then, Paul. It's wonderful, wonderful,' and she opened her legs a fraction more and stood firmer against my onslaught. I held her waist a lot tighter with one hand, and now pulled her down onto my cock with each thrust, as I humped it right up into her sodden vagina. My other hand crept down to play with Georgina's clit, and I found it standing to attention, begging for me to rub it. I obliged vigorously, and Georgina nearly went into orbit.

'Aaaagh...yes, yes, ye...Paul. Oh God, God, I'm coming, Paul...' As I doggy fucked this exciting woman at the side of my car, my head turned and I could see a figure in the dark, upstairs window of the pub. We were being watched, but wild horses were not going to stop Georgina from reaching her orgasm, so I didn't say anything, and just carried on. Bang, bang, bang, and I was putting every ounce of energy into fucking Georgina Lent into another wonderful orgasm, and the sudden excitement of being spied upon had sent my own sap steaming up from my testicles.

I couldn't stop now, even if I wanted to, and I kept moving my cock in and out, in and out, and holding Georgina as tightly as I could while we both thrashed headlong into our respective climaxes. As my pace slowed and my sperm splashed up into the accommodating orifice, I leaned over Georgina's body, and it was only the car that saved us from falling over. As we subsided slowly, our breath showing up in the night air, I looked over and was sure it was the landlord who was outlined in the unlit window. There was a good chance it was and, no doubt, Georgina had brought him a few minutes pleasure with her performance and her filthy mutterings --he was hardly likely to cause a fuss, and perhaps he hoped that we would visit again.

'Get in the car, Georgina, but don't pull your panties up,' I urged. She slowly slid down into the seat and I went round and got in the driving seat. As we set off, I felt between her legs and she obligingly opened, so that I could caress her cunt again, and feel my 'cum' leaking out.

'Take your pants off, Georgina, and put them on the seat, between your legs.' She did so, and between trying to keep the car in a straight line and keeping my eye on the road, I was able to play and toy with Georgina's vagina, and occasionally feel right inside her sloppy cunt. It was heaven.

'When I drop you off, Georgina, in a minute, I want you to go to bed and masturbate yourself to orgasm again. I want you to get into bed and play with yourself, thinking about all the wonderful times I am going to make love to you, and all the wonderful places we are going to do it. By the way, Georgina, when I was fucking you in the car park, the pub landlord was watching us from his window.'

'Oh God, no Paul. He wasn't, was he?' but immediately her fingers went to her clit and rubbed for a moment.

'You liked that Georgina, didn't you? The thought excites you, doesn't it?' She didn't answer, and I didn't press it, but I put it into the memory bank, perhaps for future reference.

'Aren't you coming in, Paul. Aren't you coming in to stay the night with me? Oh please do Paul,' and she held my hand tightly, and pushed it hard into her vagina. I wanted to leave her wanting more.

'Look Georgina. Not tonight. It's been wonderful again, but there's so much to look forward to, isn't there. On Saturday, we're going into town to get you some sexy clothes aren't we, and then in a few weeks we can go away and spend two nights together—doing anything we want to, Georgina. I want to do that, and I want to take some photos of you as well. That's what I want, Georgina. To have a really relaxing weekend, in the country, and by the sea, and enjoy pleasing you, Georgina. ( Pleasing myself as well, but I didn't need to say that!!).

'Oh Paul, you're awful,' she smiled. 'Do you really want me to...do you really want... you know... in bed?'

'Yes Georgina. I want you to go to bed now, and do it again. To bring another orgasm to your body, and think naughty thoughts while you do it. To think about us going back to the pub sometime, and perhaps getting the landlord excited again. Do that for me, Georgina, will you. Not 'will you', Georgina --I want you to do it!!

We kissed long and passionately in the car outside of her caravan, and I still played between her open legs as we did so, but then I opened the door for Georgina, and pushed her towards her empty and lonely home. She was giving herself to me, slowly and surely giving her whole being to me, and I was ecstatic with excitement.

Georgina was heaven, and there was so much more we were going to do. Saturday would be here quite soon.!!