Me and Judy - and her Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head. "No need, my diaphragm's already in, you can fuck me bareback."

"Yes, please!"

"Okay, then, honey. let me feel that lovely weapon in my pussy."

I eased forward, weight on my elbows, feeling Janet's cool fingers take me in a light grasp, guiding me into herself. I felt the wet scald of her pussy around me and couldn't suppress a soft moan.

"Feel good, honey?" she murmured.

"Feels fucking marvellous, sweetheart."

She was so wet that it only took a couple of partial withdrawals for me to get as much of my cock as would fit into her pussy. Janet reached for my phone, laying beside her.

"Lift yourself up, hon. Straight arms, and pull out a little. Okay, that looks good. Hold it, steady, okay." She took two quick shots and turned the phone so I could see. One female torso, one male weapon, the two obviously in an act of coitus. Janet laid the phone beside herself and took a light grasp of my shoulders, stretching up to kiss me.

"Okay, Ben Tellman, time for you to give Janet Allen the fucking she so badly wants!"

"That, Janet, will be my pleasure."

"Our pleasure."

"Ours, yes." They were the last words either of us said for some time, as I concentrated on giving Janet the fucking she wanted, enjoying the slither of cock in well lubricated pussy, my weight on my elbows, my fingers hooked under Janet's shoulders, holding her steady as I thrust firmly into her. Her knees came up and she hooked her feet together behind me, holding the two of us close.

The illicit excitement of the moment was getting to me and I could feel my climax starting to build -- Janet had to know.

"Janet, love, won't be long before I come."

"I'm getting close, too. Lift up a little, honey, let me get my hand between us." I lifted my hips slightly, never ceasing to thrust into Janet and I felt her flattened hand slip between us so that she could stimulate her clitoris. This only added to my excitement, and it was only a few strokes later that I could feel the climax building in me.

"Gonna come, Janet, gonna come real soon now," I managed to gasp and I felt her fingers quicken, and then we were both caught on the surge of climax, my hips driving my cock into her, her hips surging back at me, once, twice, again, again.

Gradually we stilled and Janet freed her hand. She smiled up at me and lifted her head for a kiss, a long kiss, a sweet kiss, a kiss of promise. She broke it and lay back, smiling up at me.

"Thank you, Ben, thank you. That was the best fuck I've had in, ooh, must be ten years. Your cock feels great in my pussy and before you ask, yes, I want to do it again, just as soon as we can manage it. But for now, pull out and I'll get a wash cloth to wipe us down."

I eased my cock out of her pussy and lay back beside her and she swung her legs out of bed and strode off to the bathroom, my eyes following her, admiring the play of muscles in her ass, the gorgeous ass of a mature woman in her prime.

She was back quickly, and I took in the gentle bob of her breasts. She grinned.

"You like my tits?"

"I love your tits," I said, with an answering grin.

"Well, as soon as I've got us wiped clean, I want you to play with them, okay?

"Very okay."

Wiping us clean only took a moment and then Janet returned the wash cloth and towel to the bathroom, returning quickly to where I waited for her. She gestured.

"Make a sort of nest with the pillows, against the headboard, then lay back against it. I'll lay back against you and you can play with my tits and if I get the angle right we'll be able to kiss as well, okay?"

"Absolutely!"

The work of moments, and I half lay against a pile of pillows. Janet scrambled onto the bed beside me then lay back against me, in the crook of my left arm. She twisted her head around and I bent to kiss her, a long kiss, a kiss of promise. Gently, Janet broke it and lifted my right hand to her right breast, pressing my hand against her.

Janet has lovely breasts, boobs, tits, whatever you want to call them, standing proud on her chest, only a little droop to them, with large areolae and nipples the size of the eraser on a #2 pencil when they were dormant, a little larger, a little stiffer, when erect. Her tits were yielding to my touch, warm against my hands as I stroked them, exchanging kisses with Janet.

Inevitably, my cock began to harden again and Janet moved to give me room, dropping her hand to my burgeoning erection, squeezing, rubbing her thumb lightly over the head. She gave a soft laugh.

"I love to feel a nice hard cock, velvet over rubber over steel. Think you're ready to go again, sweetheart?"

"John Thomas obviously is, so yes, I guess we're ready for you."

"Okay, then, how do you want me this time? What position?"

"I don't know enough about sex to make an educated choice, love, so I think it should be lady's choice."

She laughed. "I'm no lady when it comes to sex, honey, believe me. Hmm, cowgirl or doggy, I think. Which would you prefer? Cowgirl means I do the work while you lay on your back and play with my tits, doggy means you fuck me from behind."

"We're going to do this again, yes?"

"We certainly are, yes."

"Which means we can try both, so you choose this time, whichever appeals to you the most."

She pondered for a moment. "Doggy this time, please."

"Doggy it is. How do you want to do it?"

"Kneeling on the rug, I think, there's too much bounce on the bed."

"Let's do it!"

Janet got easily to her feet then lowered herself gracefully to the rug. She glanced back over her shoulder at me and wiggled her ass.

"Here's your target, big boy, now give me some good old fucking!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

I knee-walked forward the few inches to Janet, pressing my cock down until it was level with its target, Janet's obviously wet and ready pussy, then pressed forwards slowly, gasping aloud at the sight of her pussy lips spreading and curving to accommodate me as I pressed forward. I paused, and Janet looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Something up, hon?"

I laughed. "Yes, me, up you. No, it was the way your pussy lips spread for me, I think it should be filmed so that you can see it."

"You do? Okay, honey, grab your phone."

I eased out and moved quickly to where my phone lay, quickly setting the camera into video mode, then taking my place behind Janet again.

"Okay, love, prepare to be invaded again."

"Always ready, honey."

With the phone camera running I pressed forward marvelling anew at the erotic sight of my cock entering Janet's pussy. I kept the video running while I made a few thrusts into Janet's pussy, until I was getting balls deep on each thrust, then laid the phone aside, concentrating on maximising our mutual pleasure.

I had a light grasp on Janet's hips as I thrust, just to steady myself, and I was relishing the soft, wet, tight grip of her pussy on my cock as I thrust into her, feeling the touch of her fingers as she reached down to stimulate her clitoris. She glanced back over her shoulder at me.

"Do you think you could reach under me and play with my tits?"

"I can certainly try, Janet."

I almost lost my balance a couple of times, but soon I had Janet's tits cupped in my hands, the nipples hard against my palms. I massaged them gently and I must have been doing something she liked, judging by the soft moans and murmurs coming from her.

"You getting close, Ben? I am."

"Yes, I am, I don't think I'm going to last much longer." I laughed. "Don't know why my cock is so eager to unload, it likes being in your pussy."

"And my pussy likes having it there. I always did enjoy having sex, ever since my first time as a teenager about Judy's age. How about you, Ben?"

"This is literally and actually my third time having my cock in a pussy, Once, my first time, at a party, but that was too hurried, my second with Judy, yesterday, and now here, with you, and this talk of sex is going to make me come soon, very soon!"

"Me, too," said Janet, her voice almost a wail. "Oh, fuck! I'm coming now!" And then we were lost again in the miniature death that is climax, my hips surging, trying to get my cock deeper in Janet's pussy, and her pussy trying its best to swallow me whole!

Such intensity cannot last, of course, and it wasn't long before my cock was shrinking back to its dormant size in Janet's warm and welcoming pussy.

"Guess I'd better pull out before I fall out," I said, "at least that way I can pretend it was deliberate."

"Yeah, guess you'd better, lover." A task soon accomplished and I flopped to my back next to Janet, looking up at her as she knelt beside me. I blew her a kiss.

"Thank you for letting me make love to you," I said. "I really enjoyed it."

"You weren't the only one. Like I said before, best sex I've had in ten years or more." She paused for a moment, thoughtful. "Going to try anything we did with Judy?"

"I definitely want to try doggy style with her and I hope she lets me film it. Which reminds me, we haven't looked at the video yet."

"No, we haven't, but let's wipe down first, or would you rather have a shower?" She grinned. "You can wash my tits and pussy if I can wash your cock?"

"Janet Allen, you have got yourself a deal!"

The shower was fun, and yes, I did wash Janet's tits and pussy and she made sure John Thomas was squeaky clean. Dried, but still naked, we sat on the bed together and I picked up my phone, selected the video recording I'd made and pressed 'play', holding the phone so that we could both see the screen. It wasn't a long recording, about twenty-five or thirty seconds, and there was silence after it finished until Janet sighed.

"That, Ben Tellman, was fucking awesome! I had no idea it looked like that when a cock went into my pussy. I suppose I had an awareness, but to actually see it, well, as I said, fucking awesome."

"Talking of fucking, I'd like to thank you for asking me to fuck you, you are a caring and generous lover. Thank you."

"And thank you, Ben, for also being a caring and generous lover too. I'm so pleased I asked you to please this older woman."

I laughed. "Older in years, maybe, but young at heart, and you will always have a very special place in my own heart." I glanced at my watch.

"What time do you have to be home?"

"Mom said dinner would be at six."

"Quarter to five now, doubt we'd be able to get you hard for another fuck and get you home on time. Pity, I enjoy fucking you."

"And I enjoy fucking you."

"Any thoughts on what to do for the next hour or so, before you go home?"

"How about just kissing and cuddling, like you probably did when you were my age?"

"You, my young friend, have got yourself a deal."

By the time I left, at about a quarter before six, I was very familiar with Janet Allen's body,, and we were both looking forwards to our next encounter.

The rest of Saturday, and Sunday, were uneventful and on Monday it was back to school, the final week of high school for me and Judy. We both rode the school bus and Judy usually kept me a seat beside her but when I got on Judy's friend Emma Delaney was sitting next to her and their two heads were together. Judy gave me a shrug and a grimace in apology and I gave her a smile and sat beside Alan Parker, a friend of us both, and Alan and I began to discuss our high school's football team's chances in the season play-offs. Somewhere between slim and none we concluded by the time the bus pulled up at the school.

Judy was off the bus before me and was waiting for me when I reached the sidewalk. She gave me a quick kiss and took my hand as we walked towards the school entrance.

"Mom tells me you gave her a good time," said Judy, giving me a sidelong glance and a grin.

"I think we gave each other a good time," I said, laughing. "Your mom is a generous lover."

"You must have done something right," said Judy, "because Mom has been singing around the house ever since I got back from Dad's place, and she hadn't been singing since about two or three years before their divorce, so thank you."

"It was my very real pleasure."

"Talking of pleasure, Mom showed me the photographs."

"Oh, dear, I sense trouble."

"No trouble, lover, but you know that picture of your cock in Mom's pussy?"

"What about it?"

"I want one of us that way, next time we fuck, okay?"

"If that's what you want, sure."

"And talking of fucking, Mom says we can share my bed on a Friday and a Saturday, and you can stay over either or both nights."

"But you go to your Dad's every other Saturday."

"Those weekends, you can fuck me on Sunday afternoon, after I get home, okay?"

I laughed. "You seem to have it all worked out."

"What can I say? I'm good!" She gestured. "And since we seem to have reached school, sex is on the back burner until later."

It was our last week of high school and the teachers weren't trying to cram any more knowledge into our heads, instead it was discussions of our futures, the options open to us and preparation for the graduation ceremony to be held on the Thursday.

Soon enough, it was Friday and school was done. The graduation ceremony had gone well, and although neither Judy nor I had won any of the prizes, we'd both finished in the top ten per cent of our year, which contented us both.

School was done and it was Friday, which meant I would be staying over at Judy's and sleeping with her. Mom was okay with my staying over, as she was planning on visiting her own mom, my grandma, and staying over herself. As she said, if I was staying at Judy's, Mom wouldn't have to worry about my being properly fed.

I got to Judy's at about five-thirty, as we'd agreed, a holdall with my toilet kit and a change of clothes accompanying me. It was Judy's mom who let me in and surprised me with a hot, wet kiss after she closed the door.

"Just keeping my batteries charged until the next time we fuck," she said, laughing, as she led me into the sitting room where Judy was waiting. "Dinner will be about half an hour, so entertain yourselves until then." And she was gone.

Judy stood and moved straight into my arms for a kiss, a long kiss, a kiss of promise. She broke the kiss and lay back in the circle of my arms. She grinned.

"I'm wet already, just thinking about tonight," she said. "In fact, I think I've been wet all day."

"And I've been fighting a woody all day, same reason," I said.

Judy laughed. "Let it grow, baby, Mom won't mind, she told me about the two of you, and how much she liked feeling your prick in her pussy, just like I do." She kissed me again, then took my hand and led me to the couch, pulling me down beside her. "Ben?"

"Yes, love?"

"How do you feel about inviting Mom to join us in bed? Not straight away, you and I get our fuck first, then Mom joins us and we play it as it falls? What do you think?"

"I think you're mad, but if you are, then so am I because I'd love to try that."

"Great! We'll tell Mom after our fuck, but for now, kiss me again."

Dinner was an animated affair, comfortable as we all were with each other. Finished, the three of us shared the washing up, then settled on the couch to watch television for a while. At about nine, Judy turned to her Mom.

"Mom? I think it's time for me and Ben to head for bed, okay?"

"Okay, honey, but give me a kiss first, okay?" Quick, light, but obvious love in it, then Janet turned to me. "Now, you, Ben. You've fucked me, so a goodnight kiss is definitely in order."

A hot kiss, a wet kiss, a tongues duelling kiss, and I could feel the promise in it. I broke it reluctantly, but I knew what was waiting for me and I reached for Judy's hand.

"Have fun, children, and yes, Judy, I'm jealous. Now, go!" And we went.

In Judy's bedroom the two of us wasted no time in getting naked, then Judy moved into my arms for a kiss, a long kiss, a kiss of infinite promise. We broke it reluctantly, then Judy took my hand and put it between her legs.

"Feel how ready I am for you, Ben." And she was wet!

"How do you want me, baby?" I said, taking a condom from my pants pocket and unrolling it onto my erection, ready..

"Mom said I should try doggy, and ask you to film your cock going in, okay?"

"Very. There are two ways we can do this, either kneel on the edge of the bed, and I'lll stand, or we can both kneel on the carpet. Bed's maybe a little too bouncy for us both to kneel on."

"How did you do it with Mom?"

"Kneeling on the floor."

"Then we'll do it that way," she said, lowering herself to her knees. She grinned. "Grab your phone and get behind me."

No sooner the thought than the deed and I grabbed my phone, quickly setting the phone to video. "Ready for me, sweetheart?"

"I've been ready since yesterday!"

I knee-walked the few inches necessary, switched the video on, then finished my brief journey, JT pushing between Judy's swollen pussy lips, spreading them, and moving on into the hot, wet paradise of pussy. I think Judy and I both groaned at the sensation of prick in pussy and I began to move, pushing in, pulling back, repeat, repeat, again, again. I stopped the video and laid the phone aside, taking a gentle hold of Judy's hips for a few thrusts then, balancing myself carefully, reached under her to cup her tits, the nipples hard against my cupped hands.

"Oh, yes," she murmured, "squeeze them, but gently, please." Well, if that's what Judy wanted, then that's what Judy was going to get, and I gave her softly yielding globes a gentle squeeze. She moved slightly and I felt her fingers beside my pistoning weapon as she began to stroke her clit, helping herself on the rise to orgasm.

"Are you close, Ben? Because I am," she murmured.

"Very close, hon, very close," I managed to say around the growing obstruction in my throat, then it was too late, I was coming, blasting my jizz into the condom buried in her depths, once, twice, three times, slowing, easing, gently coming down from the high of climax, just as I felt Judy's pussy clamp down on me as her own climax followed mine.

No sound except the gasps of two sets of lungs labouring to extract oxygen from the air, until Judy spoke, her voice hoarse and faint.

"Sheesh, Ben, that was a big one!"

"For me, too, sweetheart. Best fuck yet!"

"What, including Mom?"

"Yes, including your mother, very close, but this one was the best." I could feel JT shrinking in the warmth and wetness of her pussy and gently eased myself out of her and sat back on my heels just as Judy rolled over onto her back. She smiled up at me and blew me a kiss.

"Thank you, Ben."

"And thank you, Judy." I looked around. "Any tissues handy?"

"In the drawer of the bedside cabinet."

I grabbed a couple of tissues and unrolled the jizz-filled sheath from my softening cock, wrapping the bundle in a double layer of tissue.

"Trash bin in the corner, hon," she said, pointing, as she eased herself to her feet and then lay herself on the bed, reaching for her phone. "I know it will be a while before you're ready to go again, but shall I ask Mom if she wants to join us?"

"That was the plan, sweetheart."

"Okay, then. I'll put it on speaker." She dialled and I heard the buzz of the dialling tone, then Janet's voice.

"Hi, honey, what is it now?"

"Hi, Mom. Ben and I, we were wondering, wondering if you'd care to join us?"

"You mean, now?"

"Yes, Mom, now."

"If you're both sure?"

"We're sure," I said.

"Okay, then, be with you in a moment."

"Mom?" said Judy.

"Yes?"

"Naked!"

A laugh. "Is there any other way?"

A few moments later there was a tap on the door, it swung open, and there was Janet, naked as requested, as lovely as I remembered from when we'd fucked, but with a difference. Then, she'd had a neatly trimmed pubic thatch. Now? Now she had a shaved pussy. She caught the direction of my glance and stroked herself lightly, a smile on her lovely face.