Me and Judy - and her Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seemed like a good idea, and it's better for oral."

She had something in her left hand, something she'd been concealing, but now she brought her hand forward and lifted it, revealing a dildo. She grinned.

"I thought it might be useful, since Ben only has one cock, talented as it is."

Judy laughed. "Good thinking, Mom."

"So, kids, where do you want the old lady?"

"Here on the bed with us, Mom."

"And what are you expecting of me? Any ideas of your own, or do you want my input?" said Janet as she moved to kneel on the bed at our feet.

" Not sure about Judy's thoughts, Janet, but my thinking is that you've probably forgotten more about things sexual than we have learned yet, so yes, please, your input is very welcome," I said, and she laughed.

"Okay, then. I take it you two have just had an enjoyable first fuck, yes?"

"Absolutely, Mom," said Judy, laughing.

"And I take it you will need a little more recovery time, Ben?"

I gave her a rueful smile. "Afraid so, love."

Janet pondered for a moment, then grinned. "Well, I'll tell you what appeals to me, but first, a question. Judy, love, have you ever had another girl's mouth on your pussy?"

Judy flushed, but nodded. "Yeah, Mom, a couple of times, usually at sleepovers."

"To climax?"

"Once, yes. The other times I finished myself off with my fingers."

"Okay, then. How about this? You and me, Judy, we use our mouths, our tits and any other relevant part of female anatomy that occurs to us, to get Ben's lovely weapon hard again, ready to fuck. Yes?"

Judy grinned, nodding. "Sounds like fun, Mom. Then?"

"Then, my pet, I eat you to climax while Ben fucks me doggy style."

"Oh, yes!" I breathed, while Judy hugged and kissed her mother, nodding her head,'yes'.

"Okay, then," said Janet. "Ben? If you'd care to lie on your back in the centre of the bed, please. Judy? You take the far side, I'll take this side. Yes?"

"Absolutely," I said, taking my allotted place while Judy knelt to my right, Janet to my left.

"Okay, Judy," said Janet, "let's you and me get this boy good and hard again." She bent over and gave me a quick, hard kiss, copied immediately by Judy. "We'll take turns, five or six slow licks and sucks, while the other one offers her nipples for Ben to suck, then we swap over, okay?"

"Absolutely, Mom. You first, while I feed our boy my tit," said Judy, moving to her knees and moving over to offer me her tits to taste. I blew her a kiss then let out a gasp as Janet's mouth closed over my cock.

It didn't take long for my two lovelies to get me hard again, and they both had happy smiles on their faces when JT stood tall and proud.

"Ben," said Janet, "if you'll stand at the foot of the bed, let me get on my knees and back up so that we can make sure we're going to connect properly. Ooh, yes! That's it, sweetheart, you're in! Okay now, Judy? If you'll slide down the bed until my mouth can reach your pussy? A little further, yes, that's it, baby, right there. Okay, children, let operation Triple Climax begin!"

And as she finished speaking I moved my hips forward from where I'd been holding back and JT moved smoothly in Janet's pussy, while her head went down and her tongue speared into her daughter's pussy.

There was a soft moan and I think it came from all three of us. I began to move, and within two or three strokes Janet's love juices were flowing so that JT moved easily in the warmth and wetness of her pussy. I caught Judy's eye and she grinned and blew me a kiss.

I'd been holding Janet's hips in a light grasp but, remembering our previous encounter, I slid my hands forward until I could cup her pendant tits, squeezing lightly, feeling her nipples hard against my palms. She gave me a quick squeeze with her pussy muscles and I responded with an extra deep thrust. I think that must have transmitted itself to Janet's mouth as Judy gave a little gasp. An idle thought came to me and I laughed.

"What?" said Janet, briefly taking her mouth off Judy's pussy.

"Just thinking that if there was a fourth person here with a camera, we'd have us a good, erotic video.

Judy laughed. "And who would we trust to film us? Camera on a tripod and a remote control, maybe."

"That works for me," I said, "but for now, let's concentrate on what we're doing."

"Yeah, especially since Mom's talented mouth is getting me really close," said Judy.

"And her talented pussy is getting me even closer," I responded, then felt Janet's pussy give me a quick squeeze, as I felt her fingers around my cock as she added her own stimulation to the mix.

It couldn't last, of course, and it didn't. Judy came first, a strangled moan in her throat as her belly rippled and her pussy tried to milk the non-existent cock in her wetness, closely followed by her mother, her pussy pulsing around my cock as I made what I knew would be my last few thrusts, before my own climax took me, too, over the edge and into the miniature death that is climax.

There was silence for a few moments, or almost silence, but the only sound at first was that of three sets of lungs trying to extract oxygen from the air, until Judy spoke, her voice uneven.

"Thanks, Mom, that was a wonderful orgasm you gave me, much better than when Jenny Kovacs got me off with her mouth at the sleepover at her house last month."

"I try, honey, I try, but Jenny will get better with practice," said Janet, who then turned her head to look back at me over her shoulder, blowing me a kiss. "And thank you, Ben, for another wonderful fuck."

"Thank you, Janet, for the loan of your pussy, one of my favourite places for my cock to visit. And now, hold steady, I'm pulling out," and I eased JT out of Janet's talented pussy seconds before he would have fallen out anyway.

Janet let herself fall forward to lie beside Judy, twisting over onto her back as she did. I was still standing and took a moment to compare my two lovers, each with a pussy slightly open, their juices gleaming.

"Come and lie between us, Ben, just for a few minutes, then we'll shower," said Janet. "Together, since my shower is big enough for three, if we don't get too animated." She blew me a kiss as I moved to lay myself between my lovers, who snuggled against me as I settled back, each of them turning my head to give me a kiss.

We lay for a while, not speaking. I guess we were all mulling over what had just happened, when Janet chuckled.

"And?" I said, with a grin for her.

"Did you catch the re-run of 'Grease' on TV the other night, Ben?"

"Actually, yes, I did. I could watch Olivia Newton John in those tight pants all night. Lovely."

"Mmm, yes, but I was thinking of one of the songs. Summer Loving. Guess that's what we've just had."

"And will have again, I hope," I said.

"Yes, please," said Judy.

"Well, I certainly have no objection," said Janet, "As long as you two are okay with me sharing your love-making occasionally. Not every time, that would be wrong, but every now and again, yes, please."

"You'll have Ben every other Saturday anyway, Mom," said Judy, "while I'm at Dad's place"

"True, baby, and thank you for saying yes to that."

"My pleasure, Mom."

"And talking about pleasure, let us go and share my shower. I don't know about you two but I'm sweaty and sticky, and I want to be clean and dry before we get down and dirty again!"

And there we'll leave the lovers for the moment. There may be more, I don't know yet. Comment and constructive criticism welcomed, and if you ask a question, give me an address to reply to. Oh, and vote, please. After all, this is a contest entry. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks!