All Comments on 'Me and Mom'

by Taxesdaddy13

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There was too much going on in this story, a lot of it nonsensical. He started sleeping with his mother when he was 8 but had never seen her naked body until he was an adult?? But the main thing was it has very little description of the mother's body, or anyone's body.

OldfartpantsOldfartpantsover 2 years ago

What a great story I am so hard I wish I was there to watch and join in.

Great story let's have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing to like about finding out your mother is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nay-sayers should not read the Incest section. It might warp their minds!

Good story although shy on descriptives.

Hope to come across more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Personally, I liked the lack of description of bodies. The people and their relationships matter, not their all too often "perfect" bodies. 4 stars, easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well damn .

Have you ever read / heard a story and it's written in such a way it sounds like it probatum from personal experience ?

Either way , nice story .

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the kids get to be 18. One big family fuck party.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Another Texan to add to my collection! Must be the water or maybe the air but I have found the best yarn spinners all live in Texas! Yeah the prose could use a little polish but the yarn was pure gold. The writing polish will come with practice keep writing. I want to read more of your stories. This was my first sample of your work. Going back for more and hope more new ones show up before I finish your current library!

Be safe, stay healthy and keep writing please. You have talent.

Cheers

SAGE

jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Great story - love swingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a good story. I don't care for your writing style and the horrible grammar but it is still hot. Maybe get an editor and readers will love your writing even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pfft. Disgusting.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Read again changed my vote from 1/5 to 4/5. I liked the story this time around

SsacamSsacamabout 2 years ago

This is the same story as man of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought it was a great story until babies appeared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story did not care when it went from sex too 5 years later with nothing between you should have written more into the swinging to every related person was all having sex together and then add the children for mother and son. Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTaxesdaddy13@Taxesdaddy13
I Am not a writer by any means. I think of myself as a storyteller, that gets lost in the details of my stories. I have an overactive imagination and a head full of ideas. So you never know what I’ll come up with next. I won’t stick to one Category I’ll move around depending o...