Me and Mrs. Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ce nearly screamed she felt so good. . With the shortened movements in and out of Rose the base of the strap on was pressing firmly into her clit. She felt bursts of pleasure shooting into her fingers and toes. Rose's mouth on her nipple was incredible. Rose bit her gently, when the pain became too intense, she intuitively soothed it, lapping the hard mound.

Cree pulled back, Rose looked up at her. Their eyes met and Rose nodded. With more strength than Rose expected, Cee rose to her knees, grabbing Rose by the ass and pulling her with her. Rose yelped with surprise and then with pleasure. The song had switched to something entirely unfamiliar to her with a pulsing, fast, synthetic beat. Suspended, Cee began to fuck her hard in rhythm to her music. Each stroke pounded into Rose's spot and rubbed Cee's clit. The two were clutching each other, a flash of hair, nails and teeth; mixed groans and shrieks and whispered encouragement fused.

They came together. Cee came several times, in short bursts that felt like electricity shooting from her clit to her hard nipples and back. Rose came like a wave, hard and relentless. She clutched Cee, still pounding into her, determined to help her feel every inch of pleasure that washed from her head to toes.

Once the last of Rose's shrieks had faded, Cee set her on the bed, turning her so her head rested on the pillow. Cee collapsed next to her, curling around Rose like a cat, resting her head on her breast, intertwining their feet. They lay lie, breathing hard and filled with an after orgasm glow. Rose rested a hand on Cee's back, while she listened to Rose's rapid heartbeat gradually slow.

The candles had burned low. Cee rose wordlessly and blew the remaining stubs out. She poured two glasses of white wine into mugs and grabbed a bag of chips. Returning to the bed she settled in with Rose, pulling the comforter over their cooling skin. She handed Rose her mug and opened the chips, "for sustenance,"

Rose laughed, taking a handful, enjoying the color still high in Cee's cheeks. Suddenly, remember her desperate kiss earlier, turned to Cee bashful and serious. "I am sorry about..." She gestured wordlessly to what had passed between them, "I just..."

"Hush," said Cee, "it is ok. We don't need to talk about Mr. Jones tonight, you know I understand,"

"Thank you," said Rose.

Cee kissed her again, and then settled into her chips, mug clutched in one hand and then, between handfuls of chips, began to tell Rose about her week. Rose smiled at the ceiling, content.

12