Me and My Best Friend's Dad Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it next weekend you're off to Durham?" Mark asked Sara his eyes flitting from his daughter to the erotic vision of her friend on the sofa opposite him.

"Yes, it is dad," Sara replied her hand rubbing up and down her father's calf as his, seemingly unconsciously to Jayne, stroked Sara's lustrous brunette hair. As had happened several times recently Jayne felt a surge of jealousy rush through her and she wondered whether her friend had strong feelings for her dad.

"When do you go babe?" Jayne asked.

"Friday afternoon and back Sunday evening."

"Lucky girl," Mark said, imagining Jayne naked.

"I'm working most of the weekend," Jayne said.

"What in the restaurant?"

"Yes, apart from Sunday."

"I'll see you then, when I get back won't I?" Sara asked.

"Yes of course," Jayne replied looking at Mark and smiling, said softly. "So, two nights on the raz for you then Mark?"

"Why want to join me?" he replied without thinking.

"Hmm chance would be a fine thing."

"Now, now you two when the cat's away the mice shouldn't play."

Sara and Jayne were staying at Eleanor's that night so after they left, Mark checked out a few videos. He was entering lesbian into the search engine when he saw a category that he hadn't used before. He clocked on teens and as menu came up. He selected teen girls with mature men.

Jayne was now never far from his thoughts and the idea of having sex with her was starting to consume his sexual thinking. Even now, lying on his bed naked watching his tablet and seeing an older guy about to fuck a young blonde he could so easily imagine that it was him with her.

He knew though, well more felt, that it was an illusion. Firstly, despite the coy, flirty glances and enigmatic smiles he doubted a twenty-one-year-old would countenance sex with a man who was a quarter of a century older than her. Why would she when she had the pick of the young bucks around town? On top of that, he doubted that he could stand the rejection if he tried. It would obviously get to his daughter and then probably Eleanor and Jayne's parents and he would be both a laughing stock and probably a pariah as well. Even if, and he was sure this was hugely unlikely she said yes and they had sex, where would it lead? Would it be just a one fuck wonder or would they have an affair? If the latter then again someone was bound to find out with the similar repercussions as to if she rejected him. It was a fucking mess whichever way you looked at it he was thinking as on his tablet, he watched the mature man ease his large cock up the slim blonde's arse.

He had to go further. He needed and wanted to jerk off or, as he thought of it fuck Jayne. He went upstairs to the mirror and undressed; he was already hard so didn't really need much more stimulation but something prompted him to go Sara's room. He'd done it before but not for some time but now seemed just right. He was aroused by the thoughts of Jayne, the recall of the shape and fullness of her tits. But also, his daughter came into his mind and it was that which drew him towards the drawer where she kept the stash of underwear she left at his house for when she stayed. There wasn't that much in there just a few bras and several pairs of panties.

The white, lacy thong was perfect and as he looked at himself in the mirror, he got the extra stimulation he was after from seeing his cock overfilling the pouch at the front and the slither of material at the back plunging between his pert cheeks. His cock was too big for the thong so the bulbous end of it stuck out of the waist and one of his balls slipped out of the gusset. He looked at himself in the mirror not fully taking in what he saw and how that made him feel other than that he wanted to wank, so he did. This time there was no need for the toilet paper on the floor as the satin and cotton of his daughter's thong was enough to capture the rather modest amount of cum that his second ejaculation in a couple of hours produced.

*

After taking Sara to the station on the Friday afternoon he had worked for the rest of the day, grilled himself a tuna steak on the barbecue, ate that with some salad and thought about the evening and weekend ahead. As usual he was feeling horny and contemplated going to the local massage parlour, but as he showered and washed his hair, he decided to save that for tomorrow and use the evening looking at some stuff on the net and maybe go into a cam chat room and see if he could find 'some action.' He undressed, slipped into a track suit, which was his preferred relaxing alone outfit, deadlocked the front door and taking his iPad and a glass of red wine into the lounge he laid out on the sofa where Jayne had recently been fucked by Bill and logged on to a porn video site.

Popping 'lesbian seduction' into the search engine he watched as the untold number of pages came up; he never ceased to wonder at just how much porn was available on the Internet. Whilst his ad agency obviously made extensive use of the net, as all agencies did, Mark was under no illusions as to what was the driving force behind it and that was porn. There was extensive research by the ad industry, which was never made fully public that supported this theory.

He changed the category to mature and young then fiddled around as what came up were older women with young guys. As he was doing that some vids of teen lesbians came up, one of which was a blonde and a dark-haired girl that reminded him of Jayne and his daughter. Again, as he had often recently, he wondered about the pair of them. They were incredibly close and spent so much time together often sharing Sara's bed and getting up to God knows what.

He was aware that sex between girls, and women of all ages come to that, was becoming much more popular and speculated as he masturbated watching the blonde's head go between the other girl's opened legs making her cum quite quickly.

Mark played golf on the Saturday and had a couple of drinks at the club before setting off home. Stopping at the supermarket he bought a steak that he barbecued and ate with some salad when got home. After showering he slipped into his track suit and settled down with his iPad on the settee.

"Fuck," he said out loud when the bell to the house rang. He looked at his Rolex watch. It was nine thirty. He paused the video, got up and went to the door.

"Jayne," he said when he opened it.

"Hi, Mark, can I come in please?" She asked nervously looking up at him.

Although she had an almost 'butter would never melt in her mouth' look, she also looked as sexy as fuck. Mark was shocked.

"Sara's not here."

"I know, she's in Durham, she just text me."

"What do you want?" Mark asked half panicking and half wanting to be alone with her.

Jayne had thought carefully about this. She was there on purpose, with an objective in mind; she wanted Mark to fuck her and she intended to try and seduce him or, preferably have him seduce her.

"To come in," she said looking right into his eyes.

"Jayne, I don't think this is a good idea," he replied without thinking as he felt his balls twitch at the prospect of being alone with her.

"Why not Mark," she asked holding his gaze, thinking he's scared to be with me. Why, because he won't be able to resist me or because he's scared I might cry wolf?

"Well we will be alone, Sara's not here," he answered truthfully, not quite sure why he had tried to deter her as already he could feel the stirring in his balls and cock.

"But I need help," she pleaded.

"Then come in of course, I am sorry Jayne," he said opening the door and revelling in the sensation as she squeezed past him. 'God she even smells fantastic' he thought looking at her five feet five inch, one hundred twenty-five-pound body and visualising it naked. Thinking of his two hundred pounds and six feet four inches he thought 'I would fucking squash her if I fucked her.' But then when he thought of some of the tiny Thai girls he had been with when in Bangkok he knew it would be ok.

12