Me and My Best Friend's Dad Pt. 05

Story Info
An afternoon in a hotel.
4.1k words
4.72
7.9k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither were quite sure what lie in the future for them and their relationship, if there was one! Equally, they were not certain what had actually happened that fateful afternoon and next day. Sure, they'd had sex. Lots of sex. Quite wonderful sex, surprising sex and different sex. But what did it all mean and where was their relationship going? Indeed, did they even have one?

'I might just be a one-night-stand, a quick fuck or a one-off bit on the side' Jayne thought over the next few days in her more morose periods, usually when alone in bed in those moments before sleep. Similarly, Mark pondered on, 'she'll find a young buck soon and fall in love' and 'what the fuck happens if Sara finds out?'

It was different and problematic because of the age gap and the involvement of Jayne's best friend, Sara, Mark's daughter. Mark was divorced in his mid-forties and Jayne was just was twenty-one. That made her a few months younger than Sara who, although formally living with her mum, spent lots of time at Mark's house. Sara and Jayne had become close friends which was how Jayne and Mark had met and got to know each other. A getting to know each other that had slowly changed to a real affection which, equally slowly, had become a mutual sexual attraction.

Mark realised that this was a fairly common situation with fathers in the early stages of middle-age so he resisted the temptations that Jayne initially unwittingly, but latterly purposefully presented to him. That is until she could resist it no longer and she offered herself to him one afternoon when Sara was visiting a university, she was considering attending a year or so later.

To Jayne the offering herself to him was an important differentiation from seducing him, although to Mark that is what she did. Whether it was an offering or a seduction didn't in the end matter to either of them as the end result was that they had sex of one level or another from nine one evening until late the next afternoon.

As they agreed, it would not be wise for her to be there when Sara got home, Jayne left Mark's house in the early evening. She left without them agreeing any future arrangements. Sure, they kissed goodbye very passionately and told each other how wonderful it had been but, as to the future and if there would be one, nothing was said.

Mark was enthralled with Jayne. Not just because of her beauty, sexiness and youth but also because of how she was so evidently attracted to him, wanted him, was available and how she had seduced him. Nothing like that had happened to him before and he could hardly believe his luck, especially when a few days later when he was staying in a hotel some 200 or so miles from where he and Jayne lived, she said on the phone as he was going to bed.

"I think I am in love with you."

"No Jayne you can't be."

"I can Mark and I am."

"Oh Jayne," Mark replied non-committedly, feeling both scared at the enormity of what she had said and thrilled that she felt that way.

"I can't stop thinking about last Sunday it was so awesome."

"Yes Jayne it was you were amazing," he thrilled her by saying.

"You really think so Mark, was it really?"

"Yes babe you were amazing."

"Really Mark, was I really amazing?"

"Yes you were."

"And so were you Mark. When can we do it again, I want you so much?" she asked making his cock twitch that caused him to hold it inside his suit trousers.

"And I want you, I wish you were here right now."

"Oh so do I Mark so much. What are you doing?"

"Getting ready for bed?"

"Alone I hope?" she giggled.

"Regrettably yes, such a pity, I wish you were here. What are you wearing?"

"Nothing," was her bombshell and hard-on inducing answer.

"Really Jay, you're naked?"

"As the day I was born, I wanted to be when we chatted. You?"

"Suit trousers and shirt."

"Why?"

"Huh?" he grunted not understanding her.

"Why are you wearing anything?"

"Wow you little tart," he said smiling as cradling the mobile in his shoulder he shrugged his shirt off as she replied.

"You have no idea just how much of a little tart I can be when I try."

"True, but I'd love to find out."

"Then undress like me."

"Hold on let me put the phone down."

"No, put the loudspeaker on, you might need both hands," she excited him even more by saying quietly.

"Where are you in your house?" he asked.

"In my room with the door locked, remember I always lock it when George is around?"

"Oh yes well that's good then. I am naked for you Jayne," he told her in barely a whisper.

"God I wish I was there with you."

"Are you touching yourself Jay?"

"Yes I have been since we started."

"Where?"

"Just my tits so far darling," she moaned into the microphone. "Are you hard?"

"Yes completely."

"As hard as you were on the bed on Sunday."

"Yes as hard as I can be, are you wet?"

"Yes, I am soaked, I got wet and my nipples went crazy directly we started speaking."

"Why was that?" he asked starting to rub his cock.

"Because being a little tart I was hoping you would phone fuck me."

"And I am aren't I?"

"Yes Mark you are and you'll make me cum very quickly."

"Is that what you want Jay?"

"No, not really."

"No?"

"No, what I really want is to be with you in that hotel as you fuck me."

"Look Sara isn't sure when I'll be back so how about we meet on Thursday."

"Yes, where?"

"At my house."

"Without Sara there?" Jayne whispered pinching a nipple with one hand as she rubbed her clit with the other building up her orgasm.

"Well yes, we don't want her there, do we?" he asked, his cock hardening even more at the thought of having his daughter involved with him and Jayne as had been his masturbatory fantasy several times.

"Don't we Mark?" Jayne responded leaving the subject unresolved and not discussed.

"She'd find it strange if she heard that you came to the house without her there."

"Oh yes I see that what can we do then?"

"I'll tell her that I'm coming back a day later so I can stay in a hotel near us Thursday night, could you manage that?"

"I'll tell mum I am staying with Sara so yes," Jayne told him her arousal increasing at the thought of another whole night with him.

"Fantastic, so now my dear why don't I phonefuck you, that's what you want isn't it?"

*

Jayne was so excited during the two days she had to wait. That wasn't just sexually excited either but was also at the thought of spending the night at the Marriott just off the M25 where Mark had said he'd book a room. She had been there for lunch and for drinks and it was a classy place. 'Very much in keeping with my lover,' she smiled to herself as she planned what to wear.

Mark had said that he would drive down on the Thursday morning after having a breakfast meeting with a prospective new client. Jayne found that his business world along with most things about him was interesting and exciting and in her wilder moments, wondered if there would be a place for her in it somewhere after she finished at uni. 'But if I am with him why bother with uni?' she thought.

During those two days Jayne thought of little else than her and Mark. That, so far it only involved one night of them being together and a long phone call where they had cybered telling each other what they were doing and what they would like to be doing to each other, didn't stop her thinking of it as an affair.

Mark wasn't quite so naïve and hadn't yet really got his head around just what it was with Jayne nor where it might go. He knew that it could not be a public affair, his family and friends and, in some ways more worrying, his business colleagues and associates would, at best, ridicule and might even ostracise him and in any case, he knew that he could not handle the remarks and sniggers about a middle-aged man with a woman as young as Jayne. But he wanted her so badly.

Mark had driven from Manchester to the outskirts of north-east London where they both lived many times and knew that barring traffic incidents it would take three and a half to four hours so they agreed to meet at two o'clock.

Before leaving Manchester Mark called Sara and explained that he would be staying an extra night to complete the deal so if she had thought of coming over then she'd best leave it until the weekend.

"Oh that's ok dad thanks but I have date on Thursday."

"Great, anyone I know?"

"No a guy I met at Durham."

"Well he's a quick worker, have fun," Mark told her wondering what she would get up to and indeed, what she had already got up to with him in Durham, feeling a pang of jealousy rush through him.

"Find out if he's got any nice friends," Jayne had said giggling when Sara had told her about the date adding. "I'm at a loose end Thursday," feeling awful about telling her friend such a lie

Jayne arranged to have Thursday off work and to go in for the long afternoon and evening shifts on Wednesday and Friday thus, working from noon to midnight each day. She told her mum that she'd be staying at Sara's Thursday night. Mark booked a suite at the Marriott which was unnecessary but which he knew would impress his young lover. As he neared the M25 he called the hotel and asked for two bottles of champagne to be put on ice one in the sitting room and the other in the bedroom of the suite.

So, between them they made all the necessary arrangements for their rendezvous and agreed that Mark would call when he was at the hotel and give her the room number and location then Jayne would leave home and go straight to, what unbeknown to her, was the best suite in the hotel.

Never having been involved in such a situation before, both of them found the organising and, indeed, the lying exciting and a big turn on.

*

Getting ready to leave home Jayne spoke to Sara, who was at the library where she worked part time. She hated lying to her best friend about where she was going and what she was doing on the Thursday afternoon, evening and Friday morning and was relieved that Sara had a date that evening.

"I want to hear ALL about it Sar, and I do mean everything," she said smiling.

"I doubt much will happen."

"Why not? How much happened up in Durham?"

"Not a lot?"

"With a tart like you love, not a lot could mean anything."

Sara laughed and told Jayne. "Well as it happens dad's away another night."

"Oh fuck so you going to take him there?"

"Maybe."

"You really are a slut aren't you?"

"I do like him Jay."

"So have you fucked him?"

"Not quite no, it was all a bit girly up there."

"Oooooo so anything nice with the girls?"

"There is one I quite fancy."

"Stop it you'll make me jealous."

"Now now Jay we've stopped all that, remember?"

"Well, we hardly started did we?"

"That's true but shagging mates is never a good idea, is it?"

"Just as well we didn't shag then, isn't it?"

"Hmmmmm not sure, are you?"

*

Having left school at eighteen and had a gap year, well nearly two years, Jayne hadn't earned any substantial sums and although her mum and her boyfriend were generous with money, she didn't have much of a wardrobe, especially a dressed up one. Sure, she had loads of casual stuff especially jeans and different type of tops, mostly tees, but not many formal dresses and her underwear drawer, though fairly full, was a little sparse on sophisticated, sexy stuff. So, she had a quandary as to what to wear and there wasn't really time to go shopping even on the internet, so she'd have to make do. She wasn't too concerned about her main clothes it was the underwear that she wanted to be sexy and a treat for Mark and that was where she had little choice. Then, she had an idea.

As she carefully went through her mum's drawers and wardrobe she was amazed and couldn't help smiling at the stuff she found. Half cup bras, thongs by the bundle, waspies and basques, French knickers, loads of panties and, amazingly, numerous suspender belts all in stunning, mostly garish colours and several pairs of stockings. Smiling she thought that if she kept looking, she'd probably find crotchless knickers or bras with the nipples cut out, but she didn't, though she did find two vibrators!

Weighing up the chances of her mum missing anything she decided to take a matching bra, panties and suspender set, but thought stockings might be missed so she decided to buy a pair at the supermarket that she'd drive past on her way to the Marriott.

As Mark had pushed the meeting back to 3.00 pm due to heavy traffic around Birmingham and had said for her to have lunch before leaving home, Jayne assumed they would have sex directly she got there. He'd already said that they would have dinner in the hotel restaurant so Jayne reached her decision on what to wear. Tight, slightly torn jeans and a loose, fairly baggy, pink cashmere sweater with her new, leather flying jacket and no underwear when they met. Smiling she thought, 'easy to get off stuff and save the glam stuff for dinner and afterwards.'

She was so excited walking through the smart, busy reception area to the lifts thinking to herself, 'I feel like a hooker.' She felt even more like that when Mark opened the door to her and she glided through the doorway and into his arms.

She was right in her thinking about when they'd have sex. Within minutes they were kissing and his hands were establishing her lack of a bra.

"Fucking hell Jay, you really are a wonderful little slut aren't you?" he smiled as his hands slid up her sweater onto her bare, already aching breasts.

"Yes daddy, I am and here's how much," Jayne giggled back holding his stunningly hard dick through his trousers as he struggled the sweater off for her to stand before him naked from the waist up. Fiddling her hand inside his trousers she grasped his reassuringly hard dick and sighed. "Mmmmm that's so lovely Mark, I've been imagining holding it since I did last time."

"Oh God yes and now you are and it's fantastic," he groaned thrusting his dick into the surrogate vulva she was creating. "And what a lovely surprise these were," he told her leaning forward and kissing each boob.

"And I've got another."

"Another what?"

"Surprise," she told him undoing the brass button on her jeans and pulling the zip down until it was fully open.

"Oh fuck no?" Mark muttered when he saw, just hair and no panties.

"No," Jayne smiled easing the jeans down around her hips so all was bare. "You mean no, Mark?"

"No of course not, I mean yes you utter slut."

Jayne felt confident, very wanted and sort of emboldened. "You like sir?" she asked slowly turning and bending forward.

He couldn't resist murmuring, "Fucking hell," as he stroked each of the cheeks of Jayne's bum before giving it a playful, but nevertheless firm smack.

"Ooooo careful, I might get to like it," she grinned.

Mark embraced her from behind before pushing her forward across the room until her bare upper thighs were pressed against the dining table in the centre of the suite's sitting room. Sliding his hands up inside her sweater and gripping her full tits he almost growled.

"Bend forward Jayne and let me see that gorgeous arse."

Eagerly obliging she bent forward from the waist causing him to remove his hands from her boobs and instead grip her hips. Pushing on her back between her shoulder blades he squashed her full tits onto the polished wood of the table top. That felt good in one way to Jayne just as being sort of manhandled felt good in a different way. But his cock probing at her soaked lips between her opened legs was what felt the best.

Mark was soon buried deeply in his young lover who had not previously been fucked in such a position. The depth of the penetration seemed far more than normal and Mark's finger rubbing her clit as she squirmed her breasts against the table did the business and soon she was moaning and sighing as her orgasm built up so infuriatingly quickly.

"Oh Mark, oh baby Mark, Mark," she grunted. "I'm there, you've done me I'm sorry."

"Yes Jay yes, come on and never say sorry, just cum, I am."

Then wonderfully, marvellously and so satisfyingly their climaxes exploded simultaneously.

Stumbling into the bedroom they lay in each other's arms for some time just chatting as they kissed and caressed each other. Whilst, of course, Jayne was ready quite quickly for full sex again, feeling his softness mainly against her leg and now than with her hand, she realised that he wasn't. So considerately she didn't try promoting anything. In her rather underdeveloped way of thinking about sex, she wanted to save it for later. Her plan for the evening was to put the sexy lingerie on in the bathroom off the sitting room without Mark seeing her. She would then slip into the tight, scooped front, short skirt black dress that her mum had bought her for her twenty first and make her entrance for Mark to see her. When they came back to the room after dinner, he would undress her and she would 'model' her mum's sexy underwear for him that she was sure would drive him mad so that they would have sensational sex.

The first part of her plan worked well. Although she was shaking with nerves as she dried herself after showering and started to dress, she just about managed to struggle into the black suspender belt realising that it was the first time she had worn one. The bra was easy, although it was tight bringing home to her that her boobs were fuller than her mums. Sliding into the skimpy black thong she checked herself in the full-length mirror and was sure that Mark would approve. As she removed the dark stockings from their cellophane packaging it suddenly hit her that she wasn't sure whether the suspenders should go over or under the panties? Giggling to herself as she slid the first stocking up her leg she worked out that if she had to pee it would a real palaver if the suspender strap was over the panties so she slipped it through them. With the underwear in place, she checked her appearance in the mirror again and nodding her approval she slid into the dress performing some mini gymnastics almost doing the zip up at the back. Checking again in the mirror she wondered if it was perhaps a little too low at the front so, leaning forward she checked just how much boob she flashed and felt it was just about ok. Sure, a little of her bra could be seen meaning that most of each boob almost to her areola was on show but nowadays that was ok. Turning and looking over her shoulder she checked the length of her skirt by bending forward until the hem rode up so that her stocking tops came into view. Mentally recording the maximum she could lean forward she once more checked the frontal view.

"Oh fuck," she said out loud when she saw the outline of the suspender clasps. Realising there was nothing she could do about the clear giveaway signs she slipped into the unfamiliar and rarely worn four-inch, black patent heels, took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Oh my God Jayne, look at you," Mark said smiling and walking from the bedroom and across the sitting room.

Taking on this very grown up, womanly role Jayne felt strangely nervous as their eyes met and she saw such an admiring look in his. Love or lust, she wondered as he placed his hands on her arms near to her elbows?

"You look fantastic baby."

Jayne's heart felt as though it was swelling as he said that and then they kissed. Breaking that Mark said, smiling. "Maybe we should have room service as I am not sure I could be trusted in the restaurant!"

That made her giggle and she replied. "Perhaps we should, want to?" she asked wrapping her arms around Mark's neck.

Mark was tempted as he was a little worried about being seen with such an obvious 'bit on the side' or 'young bit of stuff' in public but, at the same time he was excited about being with her. He wanted to show her off or, more to the point, show off that he could pull such a young beauty.

12