Me and My Best Friend's Dad Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed and Jayne squirmed her breasts against his chest and thrilled herself by feeling his erection, which seemed to be pretty much full on. That pleased her as he had had a full climax just a few hours ago.

"No, I want us to go to the restaurant. If it gets too much, we can always leave the food and come back here."

"What rather than cum down there?" Jayne giggled

"Sounds like a plan and what happens when we get back here?"

"Not to put too fine a point on we fuck and fuck all night."

"Perfect, sounds ideal, shall we go?"

"Yes come on."

"Just one thing before we do."

"What's that?"

Moving away a few feet and looking straight into his eyes, Jayne inclined her head to the side raised her eyebrows and whispered in a sultry tone.

"Something to think about at dinner."

"What?" Mark asked and then watched mesmerised and excited as Jayne took hold of the hem of skirt and slowly pulled it up her legs, and over her hips to bunch it round her waist. "Something to come back to," she grinned as he looked with lust and desire at the long dark stockings, the patch of white skin between them and the skimpy, black thong that barely covered her lips and pubic hair and, of course most men's fantasy, her mum's suspender belt.

"Oh wow Jay, wow, fucking wow," Mark groaned amazed at the sexual sophistication and forwardness of his young lover. He moved forward to grab her, but Jayne moved away.

"Later babe, later," she cooed. "Come on take me to dinner."

Although only 6.30 and rather early for dinner the restaurant was probably half full. Mark felt both nervous and excited walking behind his date as the maitre d' led them to the table.

'God she really does have a great arse and fantastic legs,' he was thinking as he, along with many of the mainly male diners, ogled Jayne. As he stared at her rear he imagined what it would be like shortly when he would be looking at it in its barest state. He started to harden so was pleased when they reached the table and he could sit down. As they did, Jayne was slightly alarmed when she realised

that the hem of her skirt rode up her legs to show the start of her stocking tops. 'Thank goodness for the table cloth,' she thought smiling to herself.

The waiter took their drinks order, handed them menus and explained the specials.

"So, what do you fancy?" Mark asked Jayne smiling his awareness of the double entendre.

"That's obvious," Jayne giggled pressing her foot against his ankle. "Give me a minute," she went on as Mark held her hand.

They stopped talking and concentrated on the menu until that was disturbed by.

"Dad, what are you doing here? God and Jayne, what's happening?" Sara asked as she stood next to their table holding hands with a good-looking young guy.

12