All Comments on 'Me and My Big Mouth'

by likegoodwine

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
silly

put it in humor and you would have a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fun story. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What

What is it about him that the women in his life don't accommodate him as a husband? Two cheat and one won't indulge in sex or try.

The last wife, his big mouth - no, she was at an age where it was a turn on to go with friends and ogle young guys, she wanted to do it and didn't respect him (their marriage) enough to abstain.

No criticism - a good story, a little on the humorous side...just like Rodney Dangerfield...'I can't get no Respect!'

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good funny read

I followed your work since you began posting last year. I like the funny stories and I really like the fast pace in your writing. Continue to work and I know your progess will be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
After the way he was

about fidelity with his first wife and then he seeks sex outside the marriage of his second wife he should have his manhood revoked.

LakesLakesabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed it very much

Funny, fast paced, and good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If I had the experiences with woman in this story

I'd be so jaded I think I'd just start killing hookers and dumping them in the park. What a series of useless bitches.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Cute

I actually somewhat respect his first wife. She realized her concept of marriage wasn't acceptable to him and left before she cheated. Not fun but honest. His play on having a big mouth was funny. Of course his answer for his second marriage was a bit misguided. Sex not being important to his wife obviously didn't extend to it being OK with her to play around. Oops. Unfortunately the last wife seems to gotten stupid as she got older. She wasn't touching the guy because she was tied up? Really? Funny.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Nicely done

A believable storyline and the story was well written.

thanks for the read

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Loved It

He kept getting in Trouble with his Mouth lol

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Lots of fun

But it is not the type of story which will stand up to analysis of the details.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Lots of fun!

I feel that guys luck!

Loved the flow and rhythm.

5 star

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Cute story but don't delve too deeply

The devil is in the details. If one reads this just as a bit of satire, as a fun read, it's not bad. But of course, wife #1 and our hero surely had a talk about fidelity before they got married. People normally discuss this as boyfriend and girlfriend. So the idea she would spring this on him is silly.

Wife #2 and no sex before marriage. Really? Then how does one know if it will be a good fit? Maybe OK if both are virgins and have the same beliefs. But if our hero just wanted a trophy who was very pretty, and that intimidated him into acceptance of the celibacy before marriage theme, well, he was dumb and got what he deserved.

Wife #3 and her poor, rationalization for cheating -- doesn't pass the smell test. She knew what he meant by look but don't touch. Hard to believe a marriage of 20 years and then she pulls a stunt like that. But then both men and women do even more stupid things than that, so I guess it's possible.

Obviously the story was not meant to be serious and I did enjoy the light humor. Thanks for writing.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Cute is a good word to describe this story.

A fluffernutter story. Tasty, fun, and a bit lightweight in the middle.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE LETTER OF THE LAW

versus the intent. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waste of time and effort

Although it was an amusing satire it was also boring and far too unrealistic. I find it hard to believe that a man could strike out three times so badly.

Wife 1 wakes up one day and all of a sudden wants an open marriage.

Wife 2 is a prude and they never talked about sex before they got married? Why doesn't he just work on making her like sex with plenty of foreplay before going out and getting a fuckbuddy?

Wife 3 after 20 years of happy marriage goes out one night and brings home a young man to fuck. Why would any youngster want to have sex with a 48year old chubby, wrinkly slut when there are so many young sluts out there that are up for it?

Story just didn't make sense sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Funny

I like the way he goes through his love life from one mayhem to the other. An unlikely hero of sort.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Humorous

Well done. I enjoy a good comedy of errors.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Very humorous. Enjoyed it a great deal. Thanks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Great Tale

He was a three-time loser but he stuck to his guns. About that fourth marriage: NO

RUN FAR AND FAST

HA HA HA

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

First wife already cheated. You don't fall in love in 1 day

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Yep he has the right idea -

Just the wrong women - time after time lol-

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I think he's the problem

!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 10 years ago
Just remember

what we heard in high school, the 4 F's.

Find them.

Feel them.

Fuck them.

Forget them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad taste/choice in women.

That's his problem. The first wife obviously didn't love him. She replaced him so she could have an open marriage. Well rid of her. The second wife was a devout Catholic? She would have been having a lot of unprotected sex with him and he would have had a lot of children. You know the Catholics and birth control, so how he found a frigid wife I don't know - he made a bad choice. And he should have had the brothers sent to jail for assault and battery. And the third wife? 20 years is a pretty good amount of time to be married. How she turned into a drunken slut is a question for the author. He didn't flesh out the characters very much. Just enough to know that he WOULD be asking someone else to marry him. He seems to enjoy the abuse of being married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just as abused wives divorce then marry another abuser

some people marry defective women over and over

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
She's A Stupid Cunt!

She knew full well what "don't touch" meant, drunk or not!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
What I think...

What I think is that even if he chooses 30 women, all 30 will be the wrong choice for one or other reason...An advise: don't choose stay free...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
EXCEPT...SEX IS GOOD

SEX is Reaaalll Goooood. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At least he had a lot of money.

He did sue Liam, Shawn and Conner for assault and battery right? Got a lot of money right? Got a pre-nup before he married Nancy and since she was committing adultery she got nothing right? RIGHT?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Oh God...LOL...I needed that just at right time. Thx keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

wrong category. should be in humor... even if it's not funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Fun story this guy didn't understand English it is full of statements that have more than one meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RIDICULOUS

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You left out a few details.

I assume Helen left their marriage with nothing. I assume Liam, Sean and Conner are STILL in prison for assault and I assume Nancy got very little in their divorce. But you know what they say - "The fourth time is the charm".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Flash Story

Good for some laughs. Too bad some of your readers are a bit slow!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Some people

Just can't accept can't accept a story for what it is. That was funny.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Another good one

Another funny little story. I enjoy these.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

That was worth a chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good light hearted story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You'd think at some point the main character would have learned to quit marrying women. Have sex with then just don't marry them.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
The moron does not realize that he is the problem.

He shouldn’t ever get married again. Leave the women to the rest of us who appreciate them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great lighthearted story - well written

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Modern women are unfaithful so I never got how married men stayed faithful thats stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous